Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 22:38 #21

• thoreau
stolz wrote:
Clearly indicative of just how extreme and messed up certain lobby's have become. :(

whats extreme or messed up about a right to choose?
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 22:43 #22

• stolz
  • Fresh Member
Who said anything about 'Choice' being messed up? :conf:

I was quite obviously referring to this miscreant videoing a live action 'Selfie' whilst going through something as inherently personal and private as an abortion. How superficial, and completely void of tact this creature is. She represents the 'Pro-Choice' lobby, does she not?

It's utterly grotesque.
Last Edit: 09 May 2014 22:48 by stolz.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 22:53 #23

• thoreau
stolz wrote:

I was quite obviously referring to this miscreant videoing a live action 'Selfie' whilst going through something as inherently personal and private as an abortion. How superficial, and completely void of tact this creature is. She represents the 'Pro-Choice' lobby, does she not?

It's utterly grotesque.

whilst the video is uncomfortable it is no worse or grotesque than some of the 'pro life' lobby propaganda
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 22:59 #24

• stolz
  • Fresh Member
thoreau wrote:
stolz wrote:

It's utterly grotesque.

whilst the video is uncomfortable it is no worse or grotesque than some of the 'pro life' lobby propaganda

Really? :conf:

Exactly what type of video's have Pro-Lifer's created? And in what context?

Do you mean to say that when somebody films a birth, that you find it just as grotesque as somebody filming an abortion?
I actually wouldnt want to watch either, but it's inarguable that there is a fundamental difference between giving birth, and destroying a premature life....no??
Last Edit: 09 May 2014 23:00 by stolz.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 23:14 #25

• thoreau
stolz wrote:
thoreau wrote:
stolz wrote:

It's utterly grotesque.

Really? :conf:

Exactly what type of video's have Pro-Lifer's created? And in what context?

Do you mean to say that when somebody films a birth, that you find it just as grotesque as somebody filming an abortion?
I actually wouldnt want to watch either, but it's inarguable that there is a fundamental difference between giving birth, and destroying a premature life....no??

no thats not what I mean - a birth is a beautiful thing - standing outside of a clinic yelling abuse at someone who is making a very difficult decision about terminating their pregnancy without any knowledge as to why that person has come to the decision they have is pretty grotesque imo. Notice I said propaganda not just videos

i.imgur.com/YkPrB.jpg posters such as these are grotesque and emotive - even if they do tell the truth of an abortion - the girl in the video was also telling the truth of her experience.

I am not pro abortion but I am pro choice.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 23:19 #26

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Why doesn't she just use contraception? ??

Seems pretty sensible really.

how do you know she didnt - no contraception is 100%

How do you know she did and what does the sperm donor (didn't he think about contraception) say about the abortion and the video?

Not to mention the baby, deprived of life, or any spiritual aspects!

"no contraception is 100%" - but death is 100% irreversible.

As you preferred to ignore my response ...

I don't know what is more disgusting, this cold-blooded attention whore in the video or your misanthropy apologism under the pretext of "choice", thoreau!

CAUTION! EXPLICIT PICTURES OF CHOPPED UP BABIES DEPRIVED OF CHOICE AND LIFE!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 May 2014 23:23 by PFIZIPFEI.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 23:36 #27

• thoreau
I am pro choice - I believe people should have a choice - even if one of the choices would not be mine - I respect others right to choose.

Far from being misanthropic I am very much a humanist but I put no more value on the life of a fetus than I do the life of its mother and father and siblings and their right to choose what is best for them. Not what I think is best - but what they think is best.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 23:45 #28

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
thoreau wrote:
I am pro choice - I believe people should have a choice - even if one of the choices would not be mine - I respect others right to choose.

Far from being misanthropic I am very much a humanist but I put no more value on the life of a fetus than I do the life of its mother and father and siblings and their right to choose what is best for them. Not what I think is best - but what they think is best.

What about the baby's choice?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Seaic

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 09 May 2014 23:55 #29

• thoreau
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
thoreau wrote:

That is not my decision to make or live with - it is the decision of the mother and father

The memory of giving birth to a stillborn baby at 27 weeks when I was 21 will never leave me - the subsequent miscarriages at 11 weeks and 8 weeks and the desire to have children can at times leave me crying in a ball on the floor. Abortion is not something that I personally could choose but I do believe that there should be a choice.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 10 May 2014 00:03 #30

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
thoreau wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
thoreau wrote:

That is not my decision to make or live with - it is the decision of the mother and father

The memory of giving birth to a stillborn baby at 27 weeks when I was 21 will never leave me - the subsequent miscarriages at 11 weeks and 8 weeks and the desire to have children can at times leave me crying in a ball on the floor. Abortion is not something that I personally could choose but I do believe that there should be a choice.

Evasive, double standard .... and I would never believe in any story that you are telling.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 10 May 2014 00:32 #31

• thoreau
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
thoreau wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
thoreau wrote:

Evasive, double standard .... and I would never believe in any story that you are telling.

I shared some personal history of mine in order to add some context to my views - I am sorry you felt it appropriate to respond to me in the manner you did.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 10 May 2014 02:15 #32

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I don't understand people who claim abortion is a "choice".

A choice is something you personally have control over, like choosing what food to eat or which job to apply for or, topically, whether to have sex or not.

How can you "choose" for other people to train as abortionists, for governments to set up and fund abortion clinics, for these places to be run and staffed optimally, and so on?

By stating you have the right to the "choice" of abortion, you are actually demanding thousands of other people behave in a certain way to facilitate your "choice", to do something you wouldn't have a hope in hell of "choosing" without their expertise.

What if tomorrow all abortion workers decide to stop? That is obviously a valid choice for them to make. So how are pro-abortionists going to exercise their "right to choose" then?

An abortion is an unnecessary medical procedure which takes years of training to be able to do safely and effectively and is only available in privileged rich countries which have the facilities and money to make it available. It is about as far from a natural human right as one can possible get, it's as much of a "right" and "choice" as is cosmetic plastic surgery.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 10 May 2014 02:41 #33

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
thoreau wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Why doesn't she just use contraception? ??

Seems pretty sensible really.

how do you know she didnt - no contraception is 100%
How do you know she just didn't get knocked up deliberately in order to "empower" herself by having an abortion on film.

I have no idea the circumstances surrounding how she got pregnant

You asked why she did not just use contraception - I asked how you know she didn't and pointed out that no contraception is 100% reliable

Why would you think that she would deliberately get pregnant - just to have an abortion? thats a rather nasty thing to think another capable of just because she did a video to attempt to show what an early stage abortion is.
Its not nasty at all. Don't project your own sensitivities in that manner.

You clearly aren't up to speed with the mindset of the modern liberal feminist. Aborting is female empowerment you see and the right to terminate another's life is the woman's "right". That's bullshit.

A child has a father - which the liberal feminist totally ignores. A child becomes a legal person at 25 weeks yet in the US some states want to kill human beings at > 25 weeks.

As far as nasty goes, are you aware that Planned Parenthood has its roots in eugenics of Black Americans? That's right, Margaret Sanger et al wanted to reduce the black population through eugenics. Should Planned Parenthood then not be seen in the same light as ethnic cleansing proponents such as Slobodan Milosevic or the Nazi party?

Modern liberal feminists espouse bullshit about the so called right to choose. Abortion was only ever intended to be a last resort measure since the advent of contraception. And so it should be.

The birds and the bees are pretty simple. Penis in vagina which ejaculates without contraception can make babies.

If woman owner of said vagina doesn't want a baby SHE needs to ensure contraception is used (most are 99% approx full proof). All the man can do is use a condom which can break etc. The woman owner of said vagina should also demand man with said penis wears a condom if STDs are a risk.

Abortion should not be seen as contraception for sexually irresponsible woman. Because that is exactly what the modern liberal feminist is asserting.

If she doesn't want a baby, USE contraception.
Last Edit: 10 May 2014 02:42 by Orangeaid.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 10 May 2014 03:17 #34

• thoreau
you could make that argument of anyone who does anything that is going to need some sort of medical attention - or even that in choosing to become pregnant, expecting midwives and medical help - elective caesarians etc you are forcing others to train to do something to facilitate your own needs.

doctors are not forced to carry out abortions - in fact doctors have been murdered for doing so. They are legally obligated to refer people on to doctors who are willing to provide abortions but not to carry them out themselves.

Abortion is sometimes a necessary procedure in order to preserve the life of the mother. Getting plastic surgery is also a choice - those who have been severely burned or in an accident or born with birth defects are given plastic surgery and why not?

If a woman is at risk because of a pregnancy or the pregnancy is the result of rape or incest why should she not have the right to an abortion?

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 10 May 2014 03:26 #35

• thoreau
not nasty at all. Don't project your own sensitivities in that manner.
and what sensitivities would those be? I think it is a really sick mind that jumps to the conclusion that a woman would deliberately impregnate herself in order to make a pro choice video
You clearly aren't up to speed with the mindset of the modern liberal feminist. Aborting is female empowerment you see and the right to terminate another's life is the woman's "right". That's bullshit.

A child has a father - which the liberal feminist totally ignores. A child becomes a legal person at 25 weeks yet in the US some states want to kill human beings at > 25 weeks.

As far as nasty goes, are you aware that Planned Parenthood has its roots in eugenics of Black Americans? That's right, Margaret Sanger et al wanted to reduce the black population through eugenics. Should Planned Parenthood then not be seen in the same light as ethnic cleansing proponents such as Slobodan Milosevic or the Nazi party?

Modern liberal feminists espouse bullshit about the so called right to choose. Abortion was only ever intended to be a last resort measure since the advent of contraception. And so it should be.
I have already stated I do not believe that abortion should be viewed as a form of contraception
The birds and the bees are pretty simple. Penis in vagina which ejaculates without contraception can make babies.

If woman owner of said vagina doesn't want a baby SHE needs to ensure contraception is used (most are 99% approx full proof). All the man can do is use a condom which can break etc. The woman owner of said vagina should also demand man with said penis wears a condom if STDs are a risk. thankyou for the sex talk - as I am sure you are aware some men feel it perfectly acceptable to force themselves on women and children sexually which can end up in an unwanted pregnancy - as for contraception it is the responsibility of both participants to ensure that the risk of pregnancy is minimised not just the woman. There is nothing wrong with a man refusing to have sex if he is not 100% sure that contraception is being used.
Abortion should not be seen as contraception for sexually irresponsible woman. Because that is exactly what the modern liberal feminist is asserting.
I take issue with 'sexually irresponsible woman' as it takes two to make a baby.
If she doesn't want a baby, USE contraception.

which would be fine if it were 100% - it is not.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 10 May 2014 04:07 #36

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Liberal love and tolerance to the fore again hey liberal troll?

A "sick" mind? Bollocks indeed. Truth doesn't have to be pleasant Thoreau.

I would say anyone who believes and pushes cultural Marxist ideology as sheepishly as you do is in need of psychotherapy ... as brain connections have come undone and morality has been flushed down the toilet.

But that's just my opinion.

I notice you still have failed to acknowledge that Planned Parenthood commenced as an organization that wanted to reduce the black American population through eugenics. I take it that you support such policies and ideologies Thoreau?
Last Edit: 10 May 2014 04:08 by Orangeaid.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 10 May 2014 04:18 #37

• thoreau
Orangeaid wrote:

I would say anyone who believes and pushes cultural Marxist ideology as sheepishly as you do is in need of psychotherapy ... as brain connections have come undone and morality has been flushed down the toilet.

I notice you still have failed to acknowledge that Planned Parenthood commenced as an organization that wanted to reduce the black American population through eugenics. I take it that you support such policies and ideologies Thoreau?

i didn't respond to the planned parenthood assertions because for me the beliefs of sanger have no relevance to my pro choice stance - If you wish to start a thread on eugenics feel free to do so and I can elaborate on why I find eugenics utterly abhorent.

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 10 May 2014 07:24 #38

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
thoreau wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

i didn't respond to the planned parenthood assertions because for me the beliefs of sanger have no relevance to my pro choice stance - If you wish to start a thread on eugenics feel free to do so and I can elaborate on why I find eugenics utterly abhorent.
I have also noted that you have failed to respond the very sensible point about women taking contraception to avoid having children in the first place if they don't want one. Pro-choice smo-choice. Sexually irresponsibility is what the liberal feminist is doing then deluding herself that killing the "unwanted side effect" is empowering!

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 10 May 2014 07:29 #39

• thoreau
Orangeaid wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

I have also noted that you have failed to respond the very sensible point about women taking contraception to avoid having children in the first place if they don't want one. Pro-choice smo-choice. Sexually irresponsibility is what the liberal feminist is doing then deluding herself that killing the "unwanted side effect" is empowering!

post number 35
as for contraception it is the responsibility of both participants to ensure that the risk of pregnancy is minimised not just the woman. There is nothing wrong with a man refusing to have sex if he is not 100% sure that contraception is being used.

I view contraception as something that is the equal responsibility of both the man and the woman

Liberal Feminist Films Herself Having An Abortion. Because GIRL POWER. 10 May 2014 08:11 #40

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
If I were a woman and didn't want children I WOULD ensure that I WOULD take contraception as ITS MY BODY. The liberal feminist catch cry. If its THEIR BODY then they should BE RESPONSIBLE with THEIR BODY sexually.

The hypocrisy of your views and those of modern liberal feminists is truly astounding. And the complete self-absorption.

Taking contraception as joint responsibility means what happens with the conceived child is a joint responsibility. Any other stance is totally hypocritical.
Last Edit: 10 May 2014 08:12 by Orangeaid.