Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "This Sent Chills Up My Spine"

"This Sent Chills Up My Spine" 19 Sep 2014 05:16 #1

• zax
  • Gold Member
"This Sent Chills Up My Spine" - Dave Hodges On Hagmann And Hagmann

www.allnewspipeline.com/This_Sent_Chills_Up_My_Spine.php
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

"This Sent Chills Up My Spine" 19 Sep 2014 05:56 #2

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
No Chills at all on my side ......... a long time expected reality to be implemented.
For all dummies 1 + 1 = 2

All as per designed agenda!
How many more years or generations for the sheep & monkey brains to understand reality!
This world is so freaking boring & brain dead and most deserve what is coming to them because of illogical minds, egos, ignorance, alcohol & drug use!

This World has to many Parasites so maybe its a good thing after all.
Why care about the brain dead once which are your greatest enemy in the first place.
Don't worry; if all died from there games only about 5 to 10% are truly Victims.

Those which not showing up in there card game are the once you have to look for and target!
1 + 1 = 2 ....... ALWAYS!

Don't fight & think about the diseases they creating & the implementation of it.
Think and target the organizers & source of the entire problem which are your psychopathic so called chosen leaders so many still Voting for over & over again.

Stop everything; Boycott everything to the Max!
Don't support what you know is killing you all >> SIMPLE!.........

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2014 06:13 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

"This Sent Chills Up My Spine" 19 Sep 2014 06:35 #3

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
yep - nothing new here - just everything currently and in the next couple yrs coming together.- Ebola , was what do the US zionists' do - not send Drs. but 5000 troops , to return as many contaminated as possible , plus this ship arriving in New Orleans . The virus and vaccine , I heard was actually primarily developed at Portland Down Military Lab........I see the financial choas kicking in early 2016 - probably the timing is for both.
They have attempted pandemic with bird, swine. ect - dug up the old 1919 "spanish" flu virus ( but it didn;t originate there ) .

They are insane , and I feel like Hagmann - just want to turn off. might us well just party guys - instead of civil war - like was said - that option w/ the military on 'our' side isn't gunna happpen.

edit - remember seeing those pics hauling tons of plastic coffins that would do for 4-6 peeps being carried by trucks with the Masonic emblem on the side?
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2014 06:42 by Lizzy.

"This Sent Chills Up My Spine" 22 Sep 2014 17:12 #4

latinamericanhistory.about.com/od/thehistoryofargentina/tp/Ten-Facts-About-Josef-Mengele.htm

Medical Experiments at Auschwitz, that was a chills up my spine moment :twitch:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare