Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Autism: Another invented disease

Autism: Another invented disease 23 Mar 2015 20:12 #101

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Air. Food. Water. Needles. Cavity fillings. Bases covered. HERE: Jim Stone ~~~I bumped the report that probably caused it all to the top.

Did you know that "vaccines" are capable of many things now, and can be used to trick your immune system into giving you eternal life? Vaccines can now be formulated to trick your immune system into making you stupid, making you skinny, fat, smart, whatever the vaccine makers intend, but below I focus on two of these, - making children stupid and / or autistic via vaccines, and giving agricultural animals greatly increased life spans and higher productivity. Bottom line? Vaccines are not what people are told, and can be used to cause miracles or destroy lives, depending upon what the vaccine's creators want the vaccine to do.
The following report is far from complete but it is at least a gateway to knowing the real truth about what vaccines really are capable of. It was written in response to the scam reports about Glyphosate and autism.

The truth about vaccines, Glyphosate and autism

Vaccines can be tailored to do anything now, from destroying the brain to curing disease to modifying DNA to delivering eternal life. And as a result they can be a weapon or deliver a miracle. There is a concerted effort underway to divert public attention away from tainted vaccines which have been weaponized and autism, and instead finger an alternative straw man everyone hates - Glyphosate. This is being done to keep people in the dark about the reality of what vaccines are actually capable of.
I BET YOU DID NOT KNOW:

Vaccines are now even being tailored (and have been for a long time) to make sheep immune to aging. Why have sheep live a productive life of 10 years, when via vaccinations against aging it can be pushed to 30 years or more and have them still be "young?"
This is accomplished by vaccinating sheep against their own production of growth hormone inhibitors, which sheep or any other mammal begin to produce when they are "supposed" to age and die. If you put those inhibitors in a vaccine and attach them to a pathogen however, the sheep's immune system sees the "aging hormones" as a disease and removes them from the blood, and the sheep then stay young forever and retain economic value far longer. BET YOU DID NOT KNOW IT!

Anyone who knows about growth hormones will be able to figure out what this is really about.

This is getting buried by Google, but I found an equivalent for cows. Here is the sales pitch from a biotech firm that is making an anti aging vaccine similar to what I mentioned above, except for cows. Obviously they do not mention "anti aging" but it absolutely will prevent a cow from getting old, anyone who has studied life extension technology would know this just from the lingo being used. this is not B.S.!

"How does the vaccine work?
Garretson, South Dakota-based Braasch has developed its second-generation Somatovac product. This vaccine induces the production of antibodies against somatostatin. These antibodies bind to the somatostatin and inhibit its action, allowing growth hormone levels to increase from the pituitary gland. Levels of insulin-like growth factor 1 are increased in the cow's liver and, in turn, milk production volume goes up. Revaccinations using Somatovac are required.

In trials carried out by Braasch, Somatovac has led to an 18% increase in a cow's milk weight after one vaccination, compared to a 13% increase after two vaccinations with rBST. Control cows displayed an 8% drop in milk weight.

Dr Haffer told Animal Pharm Somatovac is designed to allow the animal to produce the maximum amount of milk or meat possible without harming it. Following the trial, all the cows treated with Somatovac displayed no adverse reactions and needed no food withdrawal.

Studies also showed cows treated with Somatovac contributed milk levels 22.8% higher than the control cows. The firm has also carried out studies into the use of Somatovac in pigs, with similar results.

If you understand anything about somatotropin, insulin like growth factor 1, or somatostatin, you will know that this is an anti aging vaccine, even though it is not marketed as one because people will ask for it if it is known it exists for animals. The sheep vaccine I mentioned above is being administered for anti aging in sheep, not increased agricultural production, but I cannot find the abstract, it vanished off Google.

For what it's worth, the entire sales pitch above is HERE I am not making this up folks!
This same technology can be used on people, but we can't have it (obviously) because we are all a bunch of feeders and we do not deserve extended life span it so it remains a "mystery" . . . . .

HERE IS THE POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE:

If immune system manipulation is well enough established to use the immune system to boost growth hormone via a vaccine, Vaccines can do anything now, for good or for bad, and it is super easy to trick the immune system into attacking the brain, which is why autism virtually always follows vaccination. The damage is intentional, there is no mistake with this.
If you put pregnancy hormones in a vaccine, Gates and the WHO can cause half the world to spontaneously abort all pregnancies as an act of charity! AND IF YOU PUT FETAL BRAIN TISSUE IN A VACCINE GIVEN TO A CHILD, which they are doing with a tissue culture they have kept going since 1985, you can CAUSE KIDS TO BECOME IMMUNE TO THEIR OWN BRAINS TO MAKE THEM STUPID, and the worst affected develop full blown autism.

What can I do to warn people if web sites like Natural News fall for and publish Glyphosate scams, regardless of how well they are fronted? OH, DON'T LOOK AT THE REAL OBVIOUS DOCUMENTED METHOD OF DOING IT ALL VIA VACCINES, sure, "they" won't admit to doing any of it, but the scientific method is well developed AND WHEN A PERFECTLY NORMAL KID STARTS DROOLING AND SPINNING AFTER A VACCINE THE APPLICATION OF THIS SCIENCE BECOMES PRETTY OBVIOUS. Failure to address this well documented science and the ramifications of what happens when a bunch of "elite" who want a dumbed down slave state get their hands on it is a serious oversight for a web site like Natural News that purports to protect the public.

If you are going to solve a problem, you cannot drift willie nilly here and there, looking at mercury, thimerosal, glyphosate, msg, donkey turds or platypus eggs, YOU HAVE TO HIT THE ISSUE HEAD ON AND NOT STRAY OFF ON A GOAT TRAIL SOMEWHERE, doing so will fail to produce meaningful insight every time and the children will be the ones destroyed.

Bottom line? Vaccines can be formulated to rip your brain out, or, if used for good they can be formulated to give you eternal life. Vaccines are no longer about disease, they are about physical manipulation of who you are, and what you will be. Unfortunately, people are getting the shaft while animals are getting the boost, because you can make money by wrecking people with vaccines and having them go into the medical system to solve the problems, AND you can make money by giving beneficial shots to animals because they will produce more.
Fair deal? Maybe for a money grubbing tyrant! Your welcome. sourced at: 82.221.129.208/
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2015 20:13 by wiikkidd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Autism: Another invented disease - Dr. Jeff Bradstreet a prominent autism researcher and vaccine opponent found dead floating in a river 03 Jul 2015 11:20 #102

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Mysterious Death:

Body of Doctor Who Linked Vaccines To Autism Found Floating in River

Dr. Jeff Bradstreet helped families whose children were believed to have been damaged by immunizations

A prominent autism researcher and vaccine opponent was found dead floating in a North Carolina river last week under what many are calling suspicious circumstances.

A fisherman found the body of Dr. James Jeffery Bradstreet in the Rocky Broad River in Chimney Rock, North Carolina, last Friday afternoon.

“Bradstreet had a gunshot wound to the chest, which appeared to be self inflicted, according to deputies,” reported WHNS.

In a press release, the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office announced, “Divers from the Henderson County Rescue Squad responded to the scene and recovered a handgun from the river.”

An investigation into the death is ongoing, and the results of an autopsy are also reportedly forthcoming.

Dr. Bradstreet ran a private practice in Buford, Georgia, which focused on “treating children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, PPD, and related neurological and developmental disorders.”

Among various remedies, Dr. Bradstreet’s Wellness Center reportedly carried out “mercury toxicity” treatments, believing the heavy metal to be a leading factor in the development of childhood autism.

Read More: www.infowars.com/mysterious-death-body-of-doctor-who-linked-vaccines-to-autism-found-floating-in-river/
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2015 11:21 by PFIZIPFEI.

Autism: Another invented disease 28 Dec 2016 11:50 #103

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
While I was reading certain comments this idea just came to my mind:

Could it be that reality perception disorder, with varying degrees of severity,
is one of the manifold manifestations, that belong to the complex of symptoms
subsumed as "Autism" by system "science"?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2016 11:52 by PFIZIPFEI.

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2017 21:48 #104

I see most mental illnesses arise in people who are bi-polar ,not the so called mental illness bipolar but Hummmmmmm here let me explain

left hand right hand
up down
good bad
light dark

like the ''mother earth'' we have been told she is bipolar ''has two poles ,one north and one south ---But thats just more secret society lies all to confuse you !

Become singular -leave the heard behind ---Use that which binds you to free you =,Sexual power= Use it to elevate your ''self'' out of animal nature!
Insurgents in a matrix

"Iam" it's like being a unicorn in a field full of horses

Peaceeeeeeee

Autism: Another invented disease 12 Jan 2017 05:04 #105

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ADHD may be an invented disease but autsim is real.

ADHD can be a label applied to children who simply arent placid enough to comply with the modern education system for example, and this modern system is relatively new in terms of how long humans have been humans.

But try telling a severely autistic childs parents that their childrens condition is just made up by jews.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia