Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Autism: Another invented disease

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 17:57 #21

• The Dr
Time for you to fuck off then Zorro. You and your ilk made many a 'good person' leave TZ. Plus, your 'absurd' and childish whining to 'nov' every 5 minutes is fucking tiresome to say the least. You want one rule for you and the other scum nazis and another for everyone else. Fuck you and your ilk, you fucking snake.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 18:10 #22

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The Dr wrote:
Time for you to go away then Zorro. You and your ilk made many a 'good person' leave TZ. Plus, your 'absurd' and childish whining to 'nov' every 5 minutes is fucking tiresome to say the least. You want one rule for you and the other scum nazis and another for everyone else. go away and your ilk, you fucking snake.

^

Looking into your mirror, methinks :)
Another post from the hasbara handbook.

- Classic insults: Anti-semite, Neo- Nazi, White Supremacist, Holocaust denier :thumbup:

Speaking of snakes ....

Seaic wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Are you another pedo apologist on TZ aligning with the system trolls in this respect, too???

:wissl:

It is possible to simultaneously be worried about children becoming autistic in epidemical numbers and about them being preyed upon by paedophiles ; the two things are not mutually exclusive. I am disturbed and concerned by both notions.

Your comment is a bit below the belt. Where on Earth did Wiikkidd make an apologetic statement for paedophilia!? He simply asked - albeit in his usual colourful, unique way - that you not come into the thread and ridicule the topic, which is a reasonable request and I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people behaved in that way in one of YOUR threads.

To imply that Wiikkidd is sympathetic to paedophiles because he asked you to stay on-topic is not only ludicrous, but it's also underhanded.

IF you want to understand you need to read the context truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60707-perversion-paedophilia-is-going-mainstream-right-now.html#146825

On request excerpted by mod from truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/64939-half-of-all-children-will-be-autistic-in-ten-years-time.html

Another clear sign that "Perversion/paedophilia is going mainstream right now" is the fact that so-called "liberal" forums, like DIF and others, increasingly tolerate more or less explicit peadophile, coprophile, satanist, rapist, misogynist torture and even murder fantasies
under the cloak and pretext of "artistical freedom" and "freedom of speech".

Some of those apologists even claim some kind of hypothetical "therapeutical effects" on hypothetically and/or self-declared mentally ill persons, to justify unrestricted publication of those texts!

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64962-excerpt-of-mervyn-perving-s-music.html?start=80#146645

You may also refer to the links in this comment to understand why I am saying, what I am saying,
IF you want to understand.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I would rather be worried that half of all children will be raped by paedophiles
in ten years' time!

Start another thread you God forsaken troll. Utterly desperate for any attention.

What exactly is your problem with free speech, Christian impersonator?

I am by far more worried about half of all children will be rape victims in ten years' time than autistic.

Are you another pedo apologist on TZ aligning with the system trolls in this respect, too???

:wissl:
Again swine, what does your trolling off topic have to do w/the OP? Nothing, so take a hike to start another thread of your concern.

For you again, crypto:

I don't think that in ten years half of all children will be autistic, for there is no legit proof or any other reason to believe that there is such a tendency - EXCEPT statistics and fear pron articles by mainstream mouthpieces and half-truthers,
whereas there is a clear tendency and you and your pedo apologist colleagues on TZ are proof enough for me, that the systems is trying to get the masses used to utmost perversions,
and a number of symptoms of autism are quite similar to those of massive sexual abuse,
not saying that this is a clear sign of the latter in every case at all, but definitely something to think about and do more FREE research instead of regurgitating system propaganda.

If these are symptoms for "autism", then all corn circle analysts must be autistic, too!

The Inventor

Leo Kanner (pronounced "Kahner"; February 29, 1896 – April 3, 1981) was an Austrian American psychiatrist and physician known for his work related to autism.[1][2] Kanner's work formed the foundation of child and adolescent psychiatry in the U.S. and worldwide.[3]

Kanner was born in Klekotow (now Klekotiv), a small village north of Brody (Galicia) in Austria-Hungary (now in Ukraine) to an orthodox Jewish family.[4] He studied at the University of Berlin from 1913, his studies broken by service with the Austrian Army in World War I, finally receiving his M.D. in 1921. He emigrated to the United States in 1924 to take a position as an Assistant Physician at the State Hospital in Yankton County, South Dakota. In 1930 he was selected by Adolf Meyer and Edward Park to develop the first child psychiatry service in a pediatric hospital at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore. He became Associate Professor of Psychiatry in 1933.

As the first self-identified "child psychiatrist", he was the founder of the first academic child psychiatry department at Johns Hopkins University Hospital, His first textbook, Child Psychiatry in 1935, was the first English language textbook to focus on the topic. His 1943 paper, "Autistic Disturbances of Affective Contact", along with the work of Hans Asperger, forms the basis of the modern study of autism.

He became Director of Child Psychiatry at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in 1930. He retired in 1959 and was replaced as Chief of Child Psychiatry by Leon Eisenberg (= iron mountain)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Kanner

Reports of autism cases per 1,000 children grew dramatically in the US from 1996 to 2007. It is unknown how much, if any, growth came from changes in autism's prevalence.

And now see when Holowood started to flood the movie market with films on autism: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_about_autism

The psycho-business is basically Jewish and those shrinks are quite creative in inventing new "illnesses", especially in the US and from there the business spreads all over the world.

Compare the German wiki website to the English one de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autismus
Again, it's all about classification of a "disorder" or "illness" and just as an example, if you ask the knacker whether your horse is worth living or too weak and needs to be put down, you surely won't be surprised at the answer. This is why I say:

Half of all children will rather be molested and raped by paedophiles than be autistic in ten years’ time, except if you trust in statistics and psycho-business.

Related topic on TZ: PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 18:21 by PFIZIPFEI.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 18:14 #23

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
They're actually lucky that novum has put up with their shit, under the theme of free speech, yet they still whine like fuck about anyone else having their say, the quicker a few of these scumbags leave, the better the forum will be...

@Mr Happy, they only like the exchanges when their number is in the majority, now that the balance is altering you see the cycber bullies spitting out their dummies.

For what it's worth I happen to think that there are some Hitler supporters here that are alright, and do contribute their view to the forum well.
There's two or three of Zorro's particular ilk though, they exist by lining their thought up first in PM, and then harass posters as a group.

As individuals they simply can't cope, and that over the last few weeks has become very apparent, thus, they whine and whinge all the more.

Pathetic. :sadno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 18:24 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 18:15 #24

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Irrespective of whether you class autism as an actual 'illness' or not, it cannot be denied that millions of children suffer from the symptoms. It is not just a "Jewish trick" - autism symptoms are very real.
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 20:28 by Seaic. Reason: typing error ; removed redundant words
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd, Mr Cappy

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 18:23 #25

The Dr wrote:
Time for you to go away then Zorro. You and your ilk made many a 'good person' leave TZ. Plus, your 'absurd' and childish whining to 'nov' every 5 minutes is fucking tiresome to say the least. You want one rule for you and the other scum nazis and another for everyone else. go away and your ilk, you fucking snake.

And give you fuck-woomfs the satisfaction of turning this forum into another Politically Correct STERILE ZONE.. oops I mean Sanctum Zone. Not a chance. The deal will be I will just post and link primary source material here, while having a strict policy of no dialogue whatsoever with scum. I will only converse with decent peeps, and totally ignore the pond life that swim around in their own shit.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 18:33 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 18:24 #26

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Seaic wrote:
Irrespective of whether you class autism as an actual 'illness' or not, it cannot be denied that millions of children suffer from the symptoms or not. It is not just a "Jewish trick" - autism symptoms are very real.

This is your opinion and we do not agree.
Simple as that.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 18:25 by PFIZIPFEI.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 18:25 #27

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Seaic wrote:
Irrespective of whether you class autism as an actual 'illness' or not, it cannot be denied that millions of children suffer from the symptoms or not. It is not just a "Jewish trick" - autism symptoms are very real.

Autism has always been real. That cannot be denied. I've met and taught loads of students with aspergers and a few with autism. Some of my favorite students actually. Fascinating. Not all were 'rainman' savants, but a few were. God I miss teaching.

Blue Tackler: you mentioned about women and autism/aspergers. I recall reading that one of the reasons we see more boys than girls diagnosed with aspergers is perhaps due to girls/women being better able to accommodate and overcome the symptoms if those symptoms are mild.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 18:26 by Mr Cappy.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 18:29 #28

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Seaic wrote:

This is your opinion and we do not agree.
Simple as that.

Fine, you're perfectly entitled to that opinion.

But I'm telling you that autism symptoms are very real. You could reasonably argue that many people are falsely diagnosed with autism for the benefit of people and groups with ulterior motives and interests, but you cannot reasonably say that autism is non-existent, that nobody suffers from autistic symptoms.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 18:42 #29

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Blue_Tackler wrote:
They're actually lucky that novum has put up with their shit, under the theme of free speech, yet they still whine like fuck about anyone else having their say, the quicker a few of these scumbags leave, the better the forum will be...

@Mr Happy, they only like the exchanges when their number is in the majority, now that the balance is altering you see the cycber bullies spitting out their dummies.

For what it's worth I happen to think that there are some Hitler supporters here that are alright, and do contribute their view to the forum well.
There's two or three of Zorro's particular ilk though, they exist by lining their thought up first in PM, and then harass posters as a group.

As individuals they simply can't cope, and that over the last few weeks has become very apparent, thus, they whine and whinge all the more.

Pathetic. :sadno:

Spot on Mr Blue.....

A few weeks ago this forum was barely worth visiting. Every post was about Jews and Jesus.

I am always open minded, and happy to learn from anyone and everyone, but I have a POOR Jewish friend who isn't trying to dominate anyone, I love Jewish Trance, and I gave up on Christ long ago (though a cross still hangs on my wall). In short, I don't believe we are being held down by EVERY Jew; I don't believe all Jews are Zionists; and I don't believe Jesus died for my sins. I gave up on Christianity, and I have never been more free spiritually.

Having said that, prompted by the 'forum Nazi's', I read about Hitler and I have no doubts that we have been told many untruths about him. I acknowledge that a disproportionate number of tossers appear to be Jewish, and it registers when people I admire such as Roald Dahl make quotes such as "must Israel, like Germany, be brought to her knees before she learns how to behave in this world?"

The forum is now starting to be more open, inclusive, and vibrant. DIF is dead. Long live TZ.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 18:42 #30

• The Dr
Zorro - so you ain\\'t going anywhere- no suprise, you drama queen. :iitm: All that whining for naught as usual. The only scum around here is you and your ilk.

Zorro can\\'t leave here, it\\'s all the fuckers got. What a fucking life, c&ping Nazi shit all day. Get a job you bum.

You sick child. :twitch:

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 18:48 #31

It's obvious to any reasonably rational and sane person that I'm not trying to silence any side of the debate here. I just don't see why decent peeps should have to put up with this constant lowest of the low baiting and trolling, stalking, and all manner of underhanded tactics and dirty tricks. Asking for a line to be drawn in the sand at such behaviour is not in any shape or form asking for my opponents to be silenced. Anybody who thinks otherwise clearly has comprehension issues.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 18:51 #32

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Cheers sweetheart xxx
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 18:55 #33

• The Dr
Don't agree with him on most points, but Seaic is a fucking A1 poster.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 19:12 #34

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
@zorro I suggest that you reassess some of your views objectively, but more importantly reassess how you present them, whist you persist in your little dwindling gang of about three, you're just making yourselves and the concept that you attempt to project to be a Neo Nazi dumbass stereotype bunch of goons.

Your intolerance for other peoples views makes you seem like a very bigoted Neo Nazi, you perform no credit to your cause, rather you provide the groups that you oppose with the prefect ammunition.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 19:15 by Frothy.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 19:34 #35

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
P.S. My name is PFIZIPFEI and as I said, to call me PFIZ is alright.
Those who usually need to botch my name, for they have no arguments, Novum, are exactly those we are speaking about now.

C'mon... its what we do here with names... besides, fizzys still better than putzi.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Shouldn't it be much more distubing, if I claimed to know exactly who is what?

Well then mark it on your list... you have a thread somewhere dont you? ... put a H, T or S next to their name. Perhaps an A too for anarchist. Its ok to put multiple letters too if you think they fall into more than one category... just be aware of how you arrange the letters tho if its someone you think ticks all the boxes.

I think madam Pfizipfei is rather content with ''putzi'' as it is short for Schnuckiputz
which sorta means ''sweetie pie ''

I do advice everybody not to bite into her though
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 19:34 by Cinta.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 19:45 #36

You think I give a fuck about what you and your Ilk think of me Blue_tack. No, I'm not the type who pretends to respect people like you. Anybody who thinks they can reason with you and your Ilk is completely deluded and naive. Throw them ''neo-nazi'' insults around as much as you like. You're just frothing at the mouth because you know I don't compromise or yield to your demands.

That's where seaic and myself differ, he's a good sort in the main, and he's always been 100% respectful towards me, and Likewise me towards him. But he gives you people far too much respect in my honest opinion. One day he may wake up and release that the only reason why you're being nice to him is because you want to bend and twist him into your desired shape. Hence why people attack me with the worst type of vitriol, while calling seaic an A1 sensible poster. You know I will never yield or compromise, where as you're trying to exploit seaics better nature. So typical of your snake tongued Ilk.
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 19:55 by Return of Zorro.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 19:53 #37

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Zorro wrote:
You think I give a fuck about what you and your Ilk think of me Blue_tack. No, I'm not the type who pretends to respect people like you. Anybody who thinks they can reason with you and your Ilk is completely deluded and naive. Throw them ''neo-nazi'' insults around as much as you like. You're just frothing at the mouth because you know I don't compromise or yield to your demands.

That's where seaic and myself differ, he's a good sort in the main, but gives you people far too much respect in my honest opinion. One day he may wake up and release that the only reason why you're being nice to him is because you want to bend and twist him into your desired shape. Hence why people attack me with the worst type of vitriol, while calling seaic and A1 sensible poster. You know I will never yield or compromise, where as you're trying to exploit seaics better nature. So typical of your snake tongued Ilk.

Tell us more about you Zorro.

How old are you? 25? What is your star sign? Pisces?

I'm at the red wine again...

Step back Zorro.. you done fucked up.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 19:59 #38

A perfect example of how Zo tries to twist the truth. His ego is hurt so he twists,to suit his agenda. . Some peeps think Seaic is decent -Zo is not

That paranoia is showing again Zo. :twitch:

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 20:03 #39

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:

And give you fuck-woomfs the satisfaction of turning this forum into another Politically Correct STERILE ZONE.. oops I mean Sanctum Zone. Not a chance. The deal will be I will just post and link primary source material here, while having a strict policy of no dialogue whatsoever with scum. I will only converse with decent peeps, and totally ignore the pond life that swim around in their own shit.

Zorro wrote:
It's obvious to any reasonably rational and sane person that I'm not trying to silence any side of the debate here. I just don't see why decent peeps should have to put up with this constant lowest of the low baiting and trolling, stalking, and all manner of underhanded tactics and dirty tricks. Asking for a line to be drawn in the sand at such behaviour is not in any shape or form asking for my opponents to be silenced. Anybody who thinks otherwise clearly has comprehension issues.

Spot on! :up: :yup:

I couldn't have put it any clearer or better - given that I am no native speaker

;)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 20:03 #40

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Just to say for sure autism is real. And massively on the rise. Reason? Vaccines perhaps, there is a physical vector. However Ritalin is being massively prescribed to boys who are just being boys in the girl-oriented school system
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Seaic, Exorcist