Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Autism: Another invented disease

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 20:09 #41

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
The Dr wrote:
Time for you to go away then Zorro. You and your ilk made many a 'good person' leave TZ. Plus, your 'absurd' and childish whining to 'nov' every 5 minutes is fucking tiresome to say the least. You want one rule for you and the other scum nazis and another for everyone else. go away and your ilk, you fucking snake.

^

Looking into your mirror, methinks :)
Another post from the hasbara handbook.

- Classic insults: Anti-semite, Neo- Nazi, White Supremacist, Holocaust denier :thumbup:

Speaking of snakes ....

Seaic wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Are you another pedo apologist on TZ aligning with the system trolls in this respect, too???

:wissl:

It is possible to simultaneously be worried about children becoming autistic in epidemical numbers and about them being preyed upon by paedophiles ; the two things are not mutually exclusive. I am disturbed and concerned by both notions.

Your comment is a bit below the belt. Where on Earth did Wiikkidd make an apologetic statement for paedophilia!? He simply asked - albeit in his usual colourful, unique way - that you not come into the thread and ridicule the topic, which is a reasonable request and I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people behaved in that way in one of YOUR threads.

To imply that Wiikkidd is sympathetic to paedophiles because he asked you to stay on-topic is not only ludicrous, but it's also underhanded.

IF you want to understand you need to read the context truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60707-perversion-paedophilia-is-going-mainstream-right-now.html#146825

On request excerpted by mod from truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/64939-half-of-all-children-will-be-autistic-in-ten-years-time.html

Another clear sign that "Perversion/paedophilia is going mainstream right now" is the fact that so-called "liberal" forums, like DIF and others, increasingly tolerate more or less explicit peadophile, coprophile, satanist, rapist, misogynist torture and even murder fantasies
under the cloak and pretext of "artistical freedom" and "freedom of speech".

Some of those apologists even claim some kind of hypothetical "therapeutical effects" on hypothetically and/or self-declared mentally ill persons, to justify unrestricted publication of those texts!

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64962-excerpt-of-mervyn-perving-s-music.html?start=80#146645

You may also refer to the links in this comment to understand why I am saying, what I am saying,
IF you want to understand.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I would rather be worried that half of all children will be raped by paedophiles
in ten years' time!

Start another thread you God forsaken troll. Utterly desperate for any attention.

What exactly is your problem with free speech, Christian impersonator?

I am by far more worried about half of all children will be rape victims in ten years' time than autistic.

Are you another pedo apologist on TZ aligning with the system trolls in this respect, too???

:wissl:
Again swine, what does your trolling off topic have to do w/the OP? Nothing, so take a hike to start another thread of your concern.

For you again, crypto:

I don't think that in ten years half of all children will be autistic, for there is no legit proof or any other reason to believe that there is such a tendency - EXCEPT statistics and fear pron articles by mainstream mouthpieces and half-truthers,
whereas there is a clear tendency and you and your pedo apologist colleagues on TZ are proof enough for me, that the systems is trying to get the masses used to utmost perversions,
and a number of symptoms of autism are quite similar to those of massive sexual abuse,
not saying that this is a clear sign of the latter in every case at all, but definitely something to think about and do more FREE research instead of regurgitating system propaganda.

If these are symptoms for "autism", then all corn circle analysts must be autistic, too!

The Inventor

Leo Kanner (pronounced "Kahner"; February 29, 1896 – April 3, 1981) was an Austrian American psychiatrist and physician known for his work related to autism.[1][2] Kanner's work formed the foundation of child and adolescent psychiatry in the U.S. and worldwide.[3]

Kanner was born in Klekotow (now Klekotiv), a small village north of Brody (Galicia) in Austria-Hungary (now in Ukraine) to an orthodox Jewish family.[4] He studied at the University of Berlin from 1913, his studies broken by service with the Austrian Army in World War I, finally receiving his M.D. in 1921. He emigrated to the United States in 1924 to take a position as an Assistant Physician at the State Hospital in Yankton County, South Dakota. In 1930 he was selected by Adolf Meyer and Edward Park to develop the first child psychiatry service in a pediatric hospital at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore. He became Associate Professor of Psychiatry in 1933.

As the first self-identified "child psychiatrist", he was the founder of the first academic child psychiatry department at Johns Hopkins University Hospital, His first textbook, Child Psychiatry in 1935, was the first English language textbook to focus on the topic. His 1943 paper, "Autistic Disturbances of Affective Contact", along with the work of Hans Asperger, forms the basis of the modern study of autism.

He became Director of Child Psychiatry at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in 1930. He retired in 1959 and was replaced as Chief of Child Psychiatry by Leon Eisenberg (= iron mountain)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Kanner

Reports of autism cases per 1,000 children grew dramatically in the US from 1996 to 2007. It is unknown how much, if any, growth came from changes in autism's prevalence.

And now see when Holowood started to flood the movie market with films on autism: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_about_autism

The psycho-business is basically Jewish and those shrinks are quite creative in inventing new "illnesses", especially in the US and from there the business spreads all over the world.

Compare the German wiki website to the English one de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autismus
Again, it's all about classification of a "disorder" or "illness" and just as an example, if you ask the knacker whether your horse is worth living or too weak and needs to be put down, you surely won't be surprised at the answer. This is why I say:

Half of all children will rather be molested and raped by paedophiles than be autistic in ten years’ time, except if you trust in statistics and psycho-business.

Related topic on TZ: PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD

I am not sorry to tell the utmost pc mainstream system "hate crew" that autism is as much a mental disease as is ADHD and invented by the very same ilk - PSYCHOPATHS!

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 20:10 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 20:12 #42

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
....so good you said it twice
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 20:14 #43

Guest wrote:
A perfect example of how Zo points out the truth. This has nothing to do with the Ego. Some of the resident JIDF, mysterious ''guest'' posters, and commie types think Seaic is decent -Zo is not

There fixed it for you. :chuckle:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 20:17 by Return of Zorro.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 20:20 #44

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:

Yes, it's most important to keep a comment in context for many people these days are unable - for various reasons - to read more than one sentence AND understand it - even more so if the context is not available close by.

I thought it's quite interesting, among other things, to see the statistics and compare them
with the movie timeline when Holowood started to flood the market with films on autism:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_about_autism

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 20:26 by PFIZIPFEI.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 20:26 #45

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

Yes, it's most important to keep a comment in context for many people these days are unable - for various reasons - to read more than one sentence AND understand it - even more so if the context is not available close by.

I thought it's most intersting, among other things, to see the statistics and compare them
with the movie timelin when Holowood started to flood themarket with films on autism:

What the fuck are you saying woman?
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 20:26 #46

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I am not sorry to tell the utmost pc mainstream system "hate crew" that autism is as much a mental disease as is ADHD and invented by the very same ilk - PSYCHOPATHS!

:)

I uphold that autism is real. The reason I believe autism is real is because I have witnessed with my own eyes autistic children and adults who have severe difficulties coping with even basic everyday tasks and functions. This makes me part of a mainstream PC system hate crew. Alrighty, then...

Give it a rest, PFIZ. This kind of nonsensical, irrational behaviour alienates people.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Frothy, wiikkidd, Evie

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 21:23 #47

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Seaic wrote:

I uphold that autism is real. The reason I believe autism is real is because I have witnessed with my own eyes autistic children and adults who have severe difficulties coping with even basic everyday tasks and functions. This makes me part of a mainstream PC system hate crew. Alrighty, then...

Give it a rest, PFIZ. This kind of nonsensical, irrational behaviour alienates people.

You - and everybody else here know(s) - that the best thing about your comment is Novum's "thank you"

;)

Autism is a creation of the Jewish psycho-business - just like ADHD and many other invented illnesses - in co-operation with the Jewish "health"- and pharma-business,
and this is just my personal perception and opinion, seaic.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 21:26 by PFIZIPFEI.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 21:24 #48

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Well now we know why you intervened in the original thread in the way you did... because you think autism is fabricated. Well youre entitled to your opinion but you wont have people that have seen this condition firsthand agree with you.

I do agree that ADHD is overstated and is often a case of boys being boys (imho) , and if they dont fit in with the modern and only very recently created 'system' ... then they are targeted for drugging... so i agree with you on that in some respects... but i wont place people on the autistic spectrum in the same basket, i think its chalk and cheese.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 21:29 #49

I actually see a valid argument from both sides here. I think Autism is real, then again I believe the whole field of Psychometrics/psychoanalysis is compromised, and lets not forget who the father of psychoanalysis was. Sigmund Freud. I think vaccines can and do induce ''Autism'' by the way. Just my sixpence. I'm far from being an expert in such things though, this is based on what little research I have done on vaccines and that kind of stuff.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 22:05 by Return of Zorro.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 21:31 #50

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
You - and everybody else here know(s) - that the best thing about your comment is Novum's "thank you"

In that instance my 'thank you' is more like an 'i agree' ... i agree with what seaic wrote and disagree with you re. autism, though i generally agree with you re. ADHD, which i think has come about, or is at the least over diagnosed perhaps, in order to passify non conformists to the system.. and sell more drugs of course.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 21:31 #51

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Well now we know why you intervened in the original thread in the way you did... because you think autism is fabricated. Well youre entitled to your opinion but you wont have people that have seen this condition firsthand agree with you.

I do agree that ADHD is overstated and is often a case of boys being boys (imho) , and if they dont fit in with the modern and only very recently created 'system' ... then they are targeted for drugging... so i agree with you on that in some respects... but i wont place people on the autistic spectrum in the same basket, i think its chalk and cheese.

Great!!! that you speak out for once, even if we do not completely agree on this subject, Novum.
(Please refer to my previous comment for further details)
At least you did not call me "swine" or worse, like others do unimpeded, merely for disagreeing, but disagreeing on the original thread seems to be an issue ......?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 21:32 by PFIZIPFEI.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 21:47 #52

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Great!!! that you speak out for once, even if we do not completely agree on this subject, Novum.
At least you did not call me "swine" or worse, like others do unimpeded, merely for disagreeing, but disagreeing on the original thread seems to be an issue ......?

If you think autism isnt a real condition and is fabricated, then i think that should be a standalone thread. You hadnt even said your thoughts clearly on this when this excerpt was made, but it looked to me like you were in protest of the original thread for some reason and wanted to take it elsewhere (and thats why it was split) .

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Voltaire

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 21:51 #53

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

If you think autism isnt a real condition and is fabricated, then i think that should be a standalone thread. You hadnt even said your thoughts clearly on this when this excerpt was made, but it looked to me like you were in protest of the original thread for some reason and wanted to take it elsewhere (and thats why it was split) .

Valid MOD objection!
Brandnew but valid nontheless.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 22:02 #54

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Valid MOD objection!
Brandnew but valid nontheless.

Brand new ey.. smartass.

I think your undies would really be in a bunch if everything that was ever moderated / objected to was undone! :P

1365 = 1

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 23:08 #55

• Frothy
  • Released
Zorro wrote:
You think I give a fuck about what you and your Ilk think of me Blue_tack. No, I'm not the type who pretends to respect people like you. Anybody who thinks they can reason with you and your Ilk is completely deluded and naive. Throw them ''neo-nazi'' insults around as much as you like. You're just frothing at the mouth because you know I don't compromise or yield to your demands.

That's where seaic and myself differ, he's a good sort in the main, and he's always been 100% respectful towards me, and Likewise me towards him. But he gives you people far too much respect in my honest opinion. One day he may wake up and release that the only reason why you're being nice to him is because you want to bend and twist him into your desired shape. Hence why people attack me with the worst type of vitriol, while calling seaic an A1 sensible poster. You know I will never yield or compromise, where as you're trying to exploit seaics better nature. So typical of your snake tongued Ilk.

I don't think seaic has done any bending and twisting into shape to please me, the thing is, there are some things in the world system that just are not right, many things in the western world that are quite awful, it's difficult for any reasonable poster to be able to post their opinions about that, without your little hit squad turning up on the threads with your anti Jew propaganda, it just gets in the way.

I think seaic realizes that himself, it's called accommodating other people on the forum.

What you do with your intolerance, is present your view as one of intolerance, I'm not suggesting you ought to care what I think about it, think about it yourself, is what I posted to you last, the longer you persist in this route on the forum, the further from your base you shall stray.

It's like taking a wrong road and despite going in the wrong direction you just put your foot down harder when it's pointed out to you, the only type of poster on this forum, except the moderate ones, is your twisted little mob of spitters.

If you are ego centered, you can't pause, see what you're doing, creating much disharmony, allegations, PMing your propaganda, if yuo could just stop being so childishly defensive, you might be able to reel back in, whatever one(s) of your neuropeptides that you have become addicted to, and quit the phucking Jew drama.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 23:11 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Asva

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 23:16 #56

• Frothy
  • Released
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

I thought it's quite interesting, among other things, to see the statistics and compare them
with the movie timeline when Holowood started to flood the market with films on autism:

So the planet is inside out, autism does not exist, and about half the regular posters on TZ are hasbara agents :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 23:29 #57

I've told you before blue_sack, your attempts at trying to thought police me and others here doesn't wash with me. Not in the slightest. I will continue to post that which I feel is relevant to the truth. Your accusations of Jew hatred are absurd, you just see everything through your twisted minority lens. As it goes I hardly even mention the word Jew here, and if I do it's not promoting hatred, as you wrongly claim and try to spin.

What a deceitful individual you really are. I could never be friends with somebody like you Blue_tack, never in a million years. I tolerate people like you, because I have little choice. Though why Novum would tolerate little snakes like you here in the first place is disappointing. You've proved time and time again that all you do is spin, twist, and misrepresent other peoples posts. You create lies and false allegations on top of more lies, not to mention you try and reflect this quite disgusting and blatant behaviour onto your opponents. Well it won't work on me.

You're also trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill with this Pm'ing thing. Are you trying to tell me that other peeps here don't send each other PM's, and don't sometimes talk about other members. Yeah right. I bet you and your ilk are the worst offenders for plotting your devious little schemes here. I know how you people operate, like slithering snakes in the grass. It's in your very nature to subvert and lie. Unlike me, what you see is what you get. That's why I'm not in the least bit afraid to tell you that I absolutely see you and your Ilk as my enemy. You will NEVER receive a gesture of friendship from me. I'm never nice to people who act the way you behave. I don't hide it either.

Like I said, soon I'm going to have a strict no dialogue policy with a number of people here. That won't stop from from posting primary source material here though, and chatting with decent peeps that don't spend their time here slithering around on their belly like you do.
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2015 23:40 by Return of Zorro.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 23:36 #58

• Frothy
  • Released
The point about the most common form of ADHD is not running about like a demented child in a classroom, though that can be an early symptom, the main problem is that ones mind can not stand to focus on a topic, so when a task is began, the distractabiliy is hyper, it's a focus issue, ADHD people generally have a lot of problems focusing and it causes further problems as the getting tasks done can be very difficult, this then causes agitation, coupled with a somewhat dysfunctional ability to manage ones emotions.

It's been written in medical journals before many of the vaccines or food additives were in use, though high energy food is likely to inflame the condition.

It's funny, say autism or ADHD and everyone is a phucking expert.

In a brain there are such things, I think their in the frontal lobe, they are known in neurology as inhibitors, basically they inhibit useless thoughts or inappropriate thoughts from being expressed by the person, people with ADHD have dysfunctional inhibitors due to a lack of or too much of some brain chemicals such dopamine.

But don't take any notice of this, just carry on looking for a conspiracy in it by Jews.

I know someone well who has been trying to get medicine for their condition for a long time, and to date has still not received it, it may be common practice in the US to sell this stuff, but in the UK it's not so.

The reason children get a medication such as Ritalin is because their teachers and parents have met and given evidence to the psychiatrist, it can't be prescribed by a GP, it's a long winded process, and this is to help them to be able to settle to receive an education, it's not something to stop them being 'naughy'. :facepalm:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 23:36 #59

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Tom Riddle: I was in the restricted zone of the Truth Zone library the other night - and I came upon an idea that I I didnt understand

Prof Slughorn - What was that To

TR: It was called a Horcrux, I think, sir

PF - That would refer to when one spits a thread Tom. deep magic, some wizards do it to distract from the point of the thread. It is often used to protect a wizard's real intent, and unless destroyed, allows the intent to live on

TR: How does one split more than one thread, sir?

PS: Why would you do that?

TR: Its purely Hasbara intent sir, I wouldnt purposely disrupt/split a thread.

PS: Thats good to know Tom, but beware, the Truth Zone Library has mazes of split threads. Should you venture into the split thread about autism, I dare say you will need several bezoars to avoid complete mugglement.

TR: Why is that sir?

PS: Some guest wizards, using a cloak of invisibility are attacking posters they disagree with. These attacks are based on spells outwith the autism thread and really have nothing to do with the thread. The secret word for these wizards is Flowery T+W+A+TS but we call them daisys in common parlance. Their spells (aka posts) will befuddle your mind and you will forget there ever was a thread on autism which raised some points worthy of consideration.

TR: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 23:44 #60

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Just to be clear, I do not believe autism is a natural variant. I believe it is neurotoxic damage delivered primarily but not exclusively by vaccination. If you believe this as I do, then self-evidently there are people who profit financially and otherwise from the autism epidemic. I may go into more detail on this subject tomorrow in the correct, non-excerpted thread, I'm quite tired now.

But regardless of what causes autism or whether it is "natural" or not, it exists. This is a fact ; I have seen autistic people with my own eyes, and I don't think they were Jewish crisis actors or anything like that.

And for me the spiralling numbers ARE a subject of massive concern. Autism is not fun 'n' frolics, it is a serious condition that has (to varying degrees) a negative impact on these poor people's lives.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid