Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Autism: Another invented disease

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 23:49 #61

• Evie
  • Fresh Member
Zorro wrote:
I've told you before blue_sack, your attempts at trying to thought police me and others here doesn't wash with me. Not in the slightest. I will continue to post that which I feel is relevant to the truth. Your accusations of Jew hatred are absurd, you just see everything through your twisted minority lens. As it goes I hardly even mention the word Jew here, and if I do it's not promoting hatred, as you wrongly claim and try to spin.

What a deceitful individual you really are. I could never be friends with somebody like you Blue_tack, never in a million years. I tolerate people like you, because I have little choice. Though why Novum would tolerate little snakes like you here in the first place is disappointing. You've proved time and time again that all you do is spin, twist, and misrepresent other peoples posts. You create lies and false allegations on top of more lies, not to mention you try and reflect this quite disgusting and blatant behaviour onto your opponents. Well it won't work on me.

You're also trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill with this Pm'ing thing. Are you trying to tell me that other peeps here don't send each other PM's, and don't sometimes talk about other members. Yeah right. I bet you and your ilk are the worst offenders for plotting your devious little schemes here. I know how you people operate, like slithering snakes in the grass. It's in your very nature to subvert and lie. Unlike me, what you see is what you get. That's why I'm not in the least bit afraid to tell you that I absolutely see you and your Ilk as my enemy. You will NEVER receive a gesture of friendship from me. I'm never nice to people who act the way you behave. I don't hide it either.

Like I said, soon I'm going to have a strict no dialogue policy with a number of people here. That won't stop from from posting primary source material here though, and chatting with decent peeps that don't spend their time here slithering around on their belly like you do.

Eh? ....I didn't understand most of that :conf:

Good to see you've moved on to paragraphs since DIF :) ....get them right, then you can work on spelling and grammar :)

How many times do you have to repeat your threats?....maybe just fuck off to...where? :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 23:50 #62

• Frothy
  • Released
Zorro wrote:
I've told you before blue_sack, your attempts at trying to thought police me and others here doesn't wash with me. Not in the slightest. I will continue to post that which I feel is relevant to the truth. Your accusations of Jew hatred are absurd, you just see everything through your twisted minority lens. As it goes I hardly even mention the word Jew here, and if I do it's not promoting hatred, as you wrongly claim and try to spin.

What a deceitful individual you really are. I could never be friends with somebody like you Blue_tack, never in a million years. I tolerate people like you, because I have little choice. Though why Novum would tolerate little snakes like you here in the first place is disappointing. You've proved time and time again that all you do is spin, twist, and misrepresent other peoples posts. You create lies and false allegations on top of more lies, not to mention you try and reflect this quite disgusting and blatant behaviour onto your opponents. Well it won't work on me.

You're also trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill with this Pm'ing thing. Are you trying to tell me that other peeps here don't send each other PM's, and don't sometimes talk about other members. Yeah right. I bet you and your ilk are the worst offenders for plotting your devious little schemes here. I know how you people operate, like slithering snakes in the grass. It's in your very nature to subvert and lie. Unlike me, what you see is what you get. That's why I'm not in the least bit afraid to tell you that I absolutely see you and your Ilk as my enemy. You will NEVER receive a gesture of friendship from me. I'm never nice to people who act the way you behave. I don't hide it either.

Like I said, soon I'm going to have a strict no dialogue policy with a number of people here. That won't stop from from posting primary source material here though, and chatting with decent peeps that don't spend their time here slithering around on their belly like you do.

I put that into Google translate, the results are as follows.

Ok BT you got a bit of a point there, there has been far to much of these suspicious and paranoid postings going on, perhaps we'll start to take posters at face value, even of they don't blame all the worlds woes on the Jews perhaps they are entitled to their own views and not to be constantly badgered and ridiculed.

You're right BT I need to reflect on this for a short while, and will like to say thank you for at least wanting to meet me(us) half way, I understand the Jew blame thing is an issue and has a negative and pervasive effect on the forum, even though I'm not as understanding or accommodating as seaic, i'll make a little more effort for us all to be able to post here without it being a constant and childish argument.

In the interest of good will, my next post will not be damming, I shall endeavor to find a way of posting my posts, and perhaps refer to the Jews as the system, in such case we could then have a thread dedicated to discussing Jewish involvement in the system, and save the rest of the forum from such debate :thumbup:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 00:03 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 23:51 #63

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
The point about the most common form of ADHD is not running about like a demented child in a classroom, though that can be an early symptom, the main problem is that ones mind can not stand to focus on a topic, so when a task is began, the distractabiliy is hyper, it's a focus issue, ADHD people generally have a lot of problems focusing and it causes further problems as the getting tasks done can be very difficult, this then causes agitation, coupled with a somewhat dysfunctional ability to manage ones emotions.

The reason children get a medication such as Ritalin is because their teachers and parents have met and given evidence to the psychiatrist, it can't be prescribed by a GP, it's a long winded process, and this is to help them to be able to settle to receive an education, it's not something to stop them being 'naughy'. :facepalm:

I understand this BT, but what i will say is, 70 years ago or 100 years ago or beyond, it wasnt perhaps expected that all young boys would behave in the same way, they werent all put through the same homogenising process (modern schooling) ... i think it was more accepted that different people have different dispositions and therefore would ultimately end up with different roles in life.

I'll go as far as to say i think its normal if a cross-section of young boys cant focus on bookwork or a topic... they have other natural talents perhaps, or dispositions that lend themselves to other roles... (some of these roles are arguably dying out in modern times) ... so perhaps society has changed faster than we have in a biological sense.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Asva

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 23:52 #64

• Frothy
  • Released
Seaic wrote:
Just to be clear, I do not believe autism is a natural variant. I believe it is neurotoxic damage delivered primarily but not exclusively by vaccination. If you believe this as I do, then self-evidently there are people who profit financially and otherwise from the autism epidemic. I may go into more detail on this subject tomorrow in the correct, non-excerpted thread, I'm quite tired now.

But regardless of what causes autism or whether it is "natural" or not, it exists. This is a fact ; I have seen autistic people with my own eyes, and I don't think they were Jewish crisis actors or anything like that.

And for me the spiralling numbers ARE a subject of massive concern. Autism is not fun 'n' frolics, it is a serious condition that has (to varying degrees) a negative impact on these poor people's lives.

I suggest you look at my last post on the thread that this thread was excerpted off of. :up:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 23:54 #65

Evie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

What is it that you don't understand exactly? I thought it was clearly enough written. Anyways, since when did this become a school of grammar/and or spelling? I never claimed my English was perfect. Interesting how you would indirectly try and defend one of the forum snakes though. :yup:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Autism: Another invented disease 08 Jan 2015 23:57 #66

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Seaic wrote:
Just to be clear, I do not believe autism is a natural variant. I believe it is neurotoxic damage delivered primarily but not exclusively by vaccination. If you believe this as I do, then self-evidently there are people who profit financially and otherwise from the autism epidemic. I may go into more detail on this subject tomorrow in the correct, non-excerpted thread, I'm quite tired now.

But regardless of what causes autism or whether it is "natural" or not, it exists. This is a fact ; I have seen autistic people with my own eyes, and I don't think they were Jewish crisis actors or anything like that.

And for me the spiralling numbers ARE a subject of massive concern. Autism is not fun 'n' frolics, it is a serious condition that has (to varying degrees) a negative impact on these poor people's lives.

I suggest you look at my last post on the thread that this thread was excerpted off of. :up:

I shall, Tackler. I'm going to go through the thread properly tomorrow. I'm not dogmatic and will happily change my stance if I can be convinced to do so.

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 00:01 #67

• Evie
  • Fresh Member
Zorro wrote:
Evie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

What is it that you don't understand exactly? I thought it was clearly enough written. Anyways, since when did this become a school of grammar/and or spelling? I never claimed my English was perfect. Interesting how you would indirectly try and defend one of the forum snakes though. :yup:

Novum!, Novum!....he's picking on me! *crying face*

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 00:04 #68

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
The point about the most common form of ADHD is not running about like a demented child in a classroom, though that can be an early symptom, the main problem is that ones mind can not stand to focus on a topic, so when a task is began, the distractabiliy is hyper, it's a focus issue, ADHD people generally have a lot of problems focusing and it causes further problems as the getting tasks done can be very difficult, this then causes agitation, coupled with a somewhat dysfunctional ability to manage ones emotions.

The reason children get a medication such as Ritalin is because their teachers and parents have met and given evidence to the psychiatrist, it can't be prescribed by a GP, it's a long winded process, and this is to help them to be able to settle to receive an education, it's not something to stop them being 'naughy'. :facepalm:

I understand this BT, but what i will say is, 70 years ago or 100 years ago or beyond, it wasnt perhaps expected that all young boys would behave in the same way, they werent all put through the same homogenising process (modern schooling) ... i think it was more accepted that different people have different dispositions and therefore would ultimately end up with different roles in life.

I'll go as far as to say i think its normal if a cross-section of young boys cant focus on bookwork or a topic... they have other natural talents perhaps, or dispositions that lend themselves to other roles... (some of these roles are arguably dying out in modern times) ... so perhaps society has changed faster than we have in a biological sense.

Have a butchers at this novum.
Scottish-born physician and author (1763-1856) Already In 1798 Sir Alexander Crichton described a mental state with al the essential features of the inattentive subtype of ADHD, the restlessness, problems with attention, the early onset and how it can affect the ability to perform in school. In the chapter of Attention in his book: An inquiry into the nature and origin of mental derangement: comprehending a concise system of the physiology and pathology of the human mind and a history of the passions and their effects – Crichton described a “mental restlessness” and: “The incapacity of attending with a necessary degree of constancy to any one object, almost always arises from an unnatural or morbid sensibility of the nerves, by which means this faculty is incessantly withdrawn from one impression to another.” It may be either born with a person or it may be the effect of accidental diseases “When born with a person it becomes evident at a very early period of life, and has a very bad effect, inasmuch as it renders him incapable of attending with constancy to any one object of education. But it seldom is in so great a degree as totally to impede all instruction; and what is very fortunate, it is generally diminished with age
adhdhistory.com/the-history-of-adhd-part-1-1798/
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 00:28 #69

Evie wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Evie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Novum!, Novum!....he's picking on me! *crying face*

Yeah whatever. I asked you a question, what was it exactly that you didn't understand about my post?

Was it really that difficult to read that you couldn't understand most of it? Yes I already know my grammar isn't the best, and so what?

Come on, you can tell me straight that you don't really like me and that you think I'm a nasty ''nazi''. No need to beat around the bush by attacking my grammar. In the grand scheme of things grammar is irrelevant here, isn't it.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 00:32 by Return of Zorro.

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 00:31 #70

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Zorro post#58

You've written about/descibed yourself, you twat :hahano:

Thought you were only going to post your c & p 'serious research' from now on. :facepalm:

off you slither, theres a good boy.

rather pathetic

Why is there a Guest function on this forum?

It abets those who want to attack more anonymously than the rest of us - even allowing registered members to indulge.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 00:35 #71

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Have a butchers at this novum.
Scottish-born physician and author (1763-1856) Already In 1798 Sir Alexander Crichton described a mental state with al the essential features of the inattentive subtype of ADHD, the restlessness, problems with attention, the early onset and how it can affect the ability to perform in school. In the chapter of Attention in his book: An inquiry into the nature and origin of mental derangement: comprehending a concise system of the physiology and pathology of the human mind and a history of the passions and their effects – Crichton described a “mental restlessness” and: “The incapacity of attending with a necessary degree of constancy to any one object, almost always arises from an unnatural or morbid sensibility of the nerves, by which means this faculty is incessantly withdrawn from one impression to another.” It may be either born with a person or it may be the effect of accidental diseases “When born with a person it becomes evident at a very early period of life, and has a very bad effect, inasmuch as it renders him incapable of attending with constancy to any one object of education. But it seldom is in so great a degree as totally to impede all instruction; and what is very fortunate, it is generally diminished with age
adhdhistory.com/the-history-of-adhd-part-1-1798/

Sure, ok... so that was a bit further back but not much further in the grand scheme of things so i'll still say talking about ADHD and education to the extent that it is talked about is a fairly recent thing vs a longer timeline of human existance.

And..even today... alot of successful people in business and the arts for example have been or couldve been diagnosed with ADHD and werent big on school but they are doing just fine. Todays society is largely based around school, doing well in school, education etc etc , this wasnt always the case in times gone by, its a fairly recent thing, be it 100 years or 200 years... compared to a longer time line. This is what i was getting at.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 00:35 #72

@ Voltaire. Agreed, I've noticed the trolling has gone off the charts here lately. It's a pity, because in theory the guest feature is actually quite a good idea. But like other things here it ends up being abused.. and by the usual suspects no doubt.
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 00:39 by Return of Zorro.

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 00:37 #73

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
It is being abused ... yes.

Now that the troll patrol have been allowed to take hold ... because they can't cope with discussions of the lies of WWII particularly being discussed.

Rather pathetic really when you have several Jews denying the Holocaust and openly corroborating the information that the troll patrol labeled "neo nazis" post about and discuss.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 00:41 #74

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Voltaire wrote:

It abets those who want to attack more anonymously than the rest of us.

You make a good point there and i will get back to everyone on this. Im not against guest posting per se when people want to have a say on a topic... but when they use it solely to abuse registered members they are in a way abusing the feature.

So i will think about removing guest posts that arent on topic but are rather made to attack members.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Frothy

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 00:50 #75

Orangeaid wrote:
It is being abused ... yes.

Now that the troll patrol have been allowed to take hold ... because they can't cope with discussions of the lies of WWII particularly being discussed.

Rather pathetic really when you have several Jews denying the Holocaust and openly corroborating the information that the troll patrol labeled "neo nazis" post about and discuss.

In a nutshell really. This one subject alone is the one thing they hate the most, and the proof is in the pudding so to speak.. :yup: just look how many of us come in for vile attacks for being 100% honest about this topic. We don't allow Political correctness to compromise our views, and they hate us for it! Why? Because they know it completely tears apart the very foundation of the big lie, which is also totally relevant to learning the truth in our Time today.
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 00:54 by Return of Zorro.

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 00:51 #76

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
If the guest function is removed, then BD will hang himself from the rafters, he'll have nothing else to fill his time with. :larf:
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 00:52 by Seaic.

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 00:51 #77

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

It abets those who want to attack more anonymously than the rest of us.

You make a good point there and i will get back to everyone on this. Im not against guest posting per se when people want to have a say on a topic... but when they use it solely to abuse registered members they are in a way abusing the feature.

So i will think about removing guest posts that arent on topic but are rather made to attack members.

Most guest posts are pretty much trolling, I'd suggest getting rid of it, it's no bother to sign up, I don't think it's doing the forum any good to have the guest feature.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 00:56 #78

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Seaic wrote:
If the guest function is removed, then BD will hang himself from the rafters, he'll have nothing else to fill his time with. :larf:
He'll have to reactivate his Motorcycle Queen account on here he deactivated after 2 days after his reporting binge went unanswered. :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 01:05 #79

• Frothy
  • Released
So what's happened to avacyn, perhaps polishing his boots. (found at the TZ door step)

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 01:06 by Frothy.

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 01:11 #80

I don't think we need necessarily do away with the guest feature altogether, it just needs moderating sensibly. any blatant trolling by ''guests'' shouldn't be tolerated. But it would be a shame to do away with it completely, because it's a good idea in theory, and it gives good outsiders a platform to post. It's just the wankers that abuse it that need nailing.
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 01:12 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid