Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Autism: Another invented disease

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 01:22 #81

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3687
  • Likes received: 2229
Do away with it - why place more presssure on the mods

agreeing to disagree :)


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 02:02 #82

  • Evie
  • Evie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 147
  • Likes received: 46
Blue_Tackler wrote:
So what's happened to avacyn, perhaps polishing his boots. (found at the TZ door step)


Busy playing with himself.......on his forum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 02:05 #83

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11646
  • Likes received: 8032
What a petty bitchy smear.

No antifa stoners on SZ for you to solve the world's problems with, with the Red goggles on of course.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 02:17 #84

  • Evie
  • Evie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 147
  • Likes received: 46
Lol....you're the biggest bitch on here! :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 02:27 #85

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11646
  • Likes received: 8032
Ive really hit a nerve by calling out your SZ mates as antifa stoners and commie dole bludgers.

You must be very bored if you have to look at this forum. The tumbleweeds must really be rolling through SZ. The stoners pulling too many cones and passing out on you? :hahano:

Interesting you're here defending Jew boy hasbara Tackler.

Says ample about you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 04:55 #86

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 129
Blue_Tackler wrote:
The point about the most common form of ADHD is not running about like a demented child in a classroom, though that can be an early symptom, the main problem is that ones mind can not stand to focus on a topic, so when a task is began, the distractabiliy is hyper, it's a focus issue, ADHD people generally have a lot of problems focusing and it causes further problems as the getting tasks done can be very difficult, this then causes agitation, coupled with a somewhat dysfunctional ability to manage ones emotions.

It's been written in medical journals before many of the vaccines or food additives were in use, though high energy food is likely to inflame the condition.

It's funny, say autism or ADHD and everyone is a phucking expert.

In a brain there are such things, I think their in the frontal lobe, they are known in neurology as inhibitors, basically they inhibit useless thoughts or inappropriate thoughts from being expressed by the person, people with ADHD have dysfunctional inhibitors due to a lack of or too much of some brain chemicals such dopamine.

But don't take any notice of this, just carry on looking for a conspiracy in it by Jews.

I know someone well who has been trying to get medicine for their condition for a long time, and to date has still not received it, it may be common practice in the US to sell this stuff, but in the UK it's not so.

The reason children get a medication such as Ritalin is because their teachers and parents have met and given evidence to the psychiatrist, it can't be prescribed by a GP, it's a long winded proces
s, and this is to help them to be able to settle to receive an education, it's not something to stop them being 'naughy'. :facepalm:

I somewhat agree.

PS: Taurine, Caffeine, Piracetam, Mucuna, and even Vitamin D can improve or alleviate symptoms in some.

As for pharmaceuticals, I buy what I want or need from a BIG online pharmacy in India. Cheaper than NHS prescriptions....

As for a guest function, it can be fun and add some often-needed anarchy/lunacy to proceedings, but I found on lunatic outpost - where I posted for a while after DIF - that it made threads almost impossible to follow.. lunatic outpost ultimately had too much lunacy and guest posting IMO.. I don't think guest posting is being abused here yet...
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 05:09 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 11:58 #87

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17862
  • Likes received: 1854
Mr Happy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
The point about the most common form of ADHD is not running about like a demented child in a classroom, though that can be an early symptom, the main problem is that ones mind can not stand to focus on a topic, so when a task is began, the distractabiliy is hyper, it's a focus issue, ADHD people generally have a lot of problems focusing and it causes further problems as the getting tasks done can be very difficult, this then causes agitation, coupled with a somewhat dysfunctional ability to manage ones emotions.

It's been written in medical journals before many of the vaccines or food additives were in use, though high energy food is likely to inflame the condition.

It's funny, say autism or ADHD and everyone is a phucking expert.

In a brain there are such things, I think their in the frontal lobe, they are known in neurology as inhibitors, basically they inhibit useless thoughts or inappropriate thoughts from being expressed by the person, people with ADHD have dysfunctional inhibitors due to a lack of or too much of some brain chemicals such dopamine.

But don't take any notice of this, just carry on looking for a conspiracy in it by Jews.

I know someone well who has been trying to get medicine for their condition for a long time, and to date has still not received it, it may be common practice in the US to sell this stuff, but in the UK it's not so.

The reason children get a medication such as Ritalin is because their teachers and parents have met and given evidence to the psychiatrist, it can't be prescribed by a GP, it's a long winded proces
s, and this is to help them to be able to settle to receive an education, it's not something to stop them being 'naughy'. :facepalm:

I somewhat agree.

PS: Taurine, Caffeine, Piracetam, Mucuna, and even Vitamin D can improve or alleviate symptoms in some.

As for pharmaceuticals, I buy what I want or need from a BIG online pharmacy in India. Cheaper than NHS prescriptions....

As for a guest function, it can be fun and add some often-needed anarchy/lunacy to proceedings, but I found on lunatic outpost - where I posted for a while after DIF - that it made threads almost impossible to follow.. lunatic outpost ultimately had too much lunacy and guest posting IMO.. I don't think guest posting is being abused here yet...

The thing is this whole is ADHD real, is a msm story, quite a few msm people politicians etc have come out with this stuff .it's fake' and have had a professional person to back them, I happen to know that an ADHD support group have written letters of complaint to the Labour Party to complain about an MP presenting information and opinion on his FaceBook page to suggest that ADHD is not real.

Stories also appeared in quite a few of the msm that ADHD is not real as per this particular health professional's opinion.
The letters of complaints are copied here. aadduk.org/
Anyway the health professional in question who visited the UK from the USA with this information, is not actually trained as a pediatric consultant, thus is speaking from the hip, rather than the mind, if that term makes any sense to you.

Anyway I'm not suggesting I need convert your mind or change anyone else's on the matter.
This is quite a good read.
medium.com/@oneiriccanid/mad-as-hell-adhd-and-the-media-cd8e71619485

It's quite noticable that a lot of the anti big pharma webpages are trying to sell something, I'm not saying that they are always wrong in what they say, many though appear to be running/supporting Satellite business's which appear to orbit many of these natural healthy we know best webpages.

I find it quite hypocritical to be anti PC in one way, and then be anti msm medicine in another way, both concepts are really pressed by the same type of people, PC and alternative medicine.

I disagree with anyone taking medicine when there are other ways to help such as therapy or changes to diet, even a supplement is ok in my view, however some of these mixtures available on the internet via natural health webpages imo are a con, I'm sure if the average person became ill, with a series condition all their high and mighty morals about big pharma would be out the window and they would be pleading for any medication that can help them, anyone who has a family member or a close friend diagnosed with ADHD or autism knows that it's not a fake condition.

As for the guest feature, imo it's up to novum, it's him that's going to have to waste time cleaning it all up, rather than not having it, if he thinks the extra work is worth it then I'm not fussed.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 12:11 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Autism: Another invented disease 09 Jan 2015 12:18 #88

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1779
  • Likes received: 653
rodin wrote:
Just to say for sure autism is real. And massively on the rise. Reason? Vaccines perhaps, there is a physical vector. However Ritalin is being massively prescribed to boys who are just being boys in the girl-oriented school system

It's also been massively misused in old peoples homes to sedate and "zombify" pensioners many of whome are perfectly compos mentis.
Enables the staff and management to sit in the office doing sweet fa instead of providing care.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Asva

Autism: Another invented disease 19 Jan 2015 12:56 #89

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:


If these are symptoms for "autism", then all corn circle analysts must be autistic, too!



The Inventor



Leo Kanner (pronounced "Kahner"; February 29, 1896 – April 3, 1981) was an Austrian American psychiatrist and physician known for his work related to autism.[1][2] Kanner's work formed the foundation of child and adolescent psychiatry in the U.S. and worldwide.[3]

Kanner was born in Klekotow (now Klekotiv), a small village north of Brody (Galicia) in Austria-Hungary (now in Ukraine) to an orthodox Jewish family.[4] He studied at the University of Berlin from 1913, his studies broken by service with the Austrian Army in World War I, finally receiving his M.D. in 1921. He emigrated to the United States in 1924 to take a position as an Assistant Physician at the State Hospital in Yankton County, South Dakota. In 1930 he was selected by Adolf Meyer and Edward Park to develop the first child psychiatry service in a pediatric hospital at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore. He became Associate Professor of Psychiatry in 1933.

As the first self-identified "child psychiatrist", he was the founder of the first academic child psychiatry department at Johns Hopkins University Hospital, His first textbook, Child Psychiatry in 1935, was the first English language textbook to focus on the topic. His 1943 paper, "Autistic Disturbances of Affective Contact", along with the work of Hans Asperger, forms the basis of the modern study of autism.

He became Director of Child Psychiatry at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in 1930. He retired in 1959 and was replaced as Chief of Child Psychiatry by Leon Eisenberg (= iron mountain)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Kanner




Reports of autism cases per 1,000 children grew dramatically in the US from 1996 to 2007. It is unknown how much, if any, growth came from changes in autism's prevalence.

And now see when Holowood started to flood the movie market with films on autism: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_about_autism


The psycho-business is basically Jewish and those shrinks are quite creative in inventing new "illnesses", especially in the US and from there the business spreads all over the world.

Compare the German wiki website to the English one de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autismus
Again, it's all about classification of a "disorder" or "illness" and just as an example, if you ask the knacker whether your horse is worth living or too weak and needs to be put down, you surely won't be surprised at the answer. This is why I say:


Half of all children will rather be molested and raped by paedophiles than be autistic in ten years’ time, except if you trust in statistics and psycho-business.


Related topic on TZ: PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD

.
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64970-excerpt-of-half-of-all-children-will-be-autistic-in-ten-years-time.html?start=20#146880





If you or someone you know has a child that has been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), chances are the child is actually just fine. At least this is what the "father" of ADHD, Leon Eisenberg, would presumably say if he were still alive. On his death bed, this psychiatrist and autism pioneer admitted that ADHD is essentially a "fictitious disease," which means that millions of young children today are being needlessly prescribed severe mind-altering drugs that will set them up for a life of drug addiction and failure.

www.naturalnews.com/040938_adhd_fictitious_disease_psychiatry.html



Dr. Leon Eisenberg, who passed away at the age of 87 in 2009, was a prominent figure in the field of child psychiatry who during the 1950s and 60s conducted medical studies of children with developmental problems, including some of the first rigorous studies of autism and attention deficit disorder.

As described by the British Medical Journal (BMJ), Dr. Eisenberg "transformed child psychiatry by advocating research into developmental problems"



Where Did the Term "Autism" Come From?
Eugen Bleuler, a Swiss psychiatrist, was the first person to use the term. He started using it around 1911 to refer to one group of symptoms of schizophrenia.



WHO classification
"F84. Pervasive developmental disorders". ICD-10: International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems: Tenth Revision. World Health Organization. 2007.




The autism rights movement is an activism that wants changes for autistic people and their caregivers. It wants the autism spectrum to be accepted by society as just a difference in ability to function in daily life. It does not believe autism is a mental disorder that needs to be cured.






Who owns the Who? ->
truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/64593-who-owns-the-who.html
Sigismund Schlomo Freud debunked -> truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/63464-sigmund-freud-debunked.html
PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: ADHD invented by Eisenberg -> truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/62808-psychiatric-insanity-over-20-of-young-boys-labelled-adhd.html
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2015 12:58 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Autism: Another invented disease 20 Jan 2015 20:31 #90

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17862
  • Likes received: 1854
Don't tell me, autism has been invented by the 'Jews'. :roll:

@ novum if this is the sort of bs that tz has become then it's as far from the truth as can be.

I've already posted a very possible reason for its perceived increase on the other autism thread that is slightly less in the fantasy world of DI.

Until people have dealt closely with autism they are posting way off the mark, to such a degree that their posts are offensive to families that have to deal with it on a daily basis.

To suggest it's 'made up' by a person or people is pure bs and makes this website appear to be inhabited by nutters, hence a worthless read.

I don't think this thread (by title) is a good use of 'freedom of speech' rather it's an abuse of it.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2015 20:41 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Autism: Another invented disease 20 Jan 2015 20:57 #91

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17862
  • Likes received: 1854
As for AD'h'D
Attention to a long Winding Road
Scottish-born physician and author (1763-1856) Already In 1798 Sir Alexander Crichton described a mental state with al the essential features of the inattentive subtype of ADHD, the restlessness, problems with attention, the early onset and how it can affect the ability to perform in school. In the chapter of Attention in his book: An inquiry into the nature and origin of mental derangement: comprehending a concise system of the physiology and pathology of the human mind and a history of the passions and their effects – Crichton described a “mental restlessness” and: “The incapacity of attending with a necessary degree of constancy to any one object, almost always arises from an unnatural or morbid sensibility of the nerves, by which means this faculty is incessantly withdrawn from one impression to another.” It may be either born with a person or it may be the effect of accidental diseases “When born with a person it becomes evident at a very early period of life, and has a very bad effect, inasmuch as it renders him incapable of attending with constancy to any one object of education. But it seldom is in so great a degree as totally to impede all instruction; and what is very fortunate, it is generally diminished with age.



adhdhistory.com/the-history-of-adhd-part-1-1798/
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2015 21:01 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Autism: Another invented disease 20 Jan 2015 21:05 #92

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17862
  • Likes received: 1854
As for autsim not being real, I suggest doubters go here and tell them all, that they are not autistic, they've been conned by a man who made it up, it's all a lie, they should close down their forum and website, unless of course they're all hasbara trolls :facepalm:

wrongplanet.net/forums/
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2015 21:06 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Autism: Another invented disease 20 Jan 2015 21:21 #93

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Maybe star of david tackler does not like back talk
because the inventors of those "diseases" are of Jewish descent

:dunno:

I'll come back to this subject before long.

PS: Don't become a hasbara victim, if you can ;)

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Autism: Invented by Jewish shrinks and the WHO 20 Jan 2015 22:23 #94

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:


If these are symptoms for "autism", then all corn circle analysts must be autistic, too!



The Inventor



Leo Kanner (pronounced "Kahner"; February 29, 1896 – April 3, 1981) was an Austrian American psychiatrist and physician known for his work related to autism.[1][2] Kanner's work formed the foundation of child and adolescent psychiatry in the U.S. and worldwide.[3]

Kanner was born in Klekotow (now Klekotiv), a small village north of Brody (Galicia) in Austria-Hungary (now in Ukraine) to an orthodox Jewish family.[4] He studied at the University of Berlin from 1913, his studies broken by service with the Austrian Army in World War I, finally receiving his M.D. in 1921. He emigrated to the United States in 1924 to take a position as an Assistant Physician at the State Hospital in Yankton County, South Dakota. In 1930 he was selected by Adolf Meyer and Edward Park to develop the first child psychiatry service in a pediatric hospital at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore. He became Associate Professor of Psychiatry in 1933.

As the first self-identified "child psychiatrist", he was the founder of the first academic child psychiatry department at Johns Hopkins University Hospital, His first textbook, Child Psychiatry in 1935, was the first English language textbook to focus on the topic. His 1943 paper, "Autistic Disturbances of Affective Contact", along with the work of Hans Asperger, forms the basis of the modern study of autism.

He became Director of Child Psychiatry at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in 1930. He retired in 1959 and was replaced as Chief of Child Psychiatry by Leon Eisenberg (= iron mountain)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Kanner




Reports of autism cases per 1,000 children grew dramatically in the US from 1996 to 2007. It is unknown how much, if any, growth came from changes in autism's prevalence.

And now see when Holowood started to flood the movie market with films on autism: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_about_autism


The psycho-business is basically Jewish and those shrinks are quite creative in inventing new "illnesses", especially in the US and from there the business spreads all over the world.

Compare the German wiki website to the English one de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autismus
Again, it's all about classification of a "disorder" or "illness" and just as an example, if you ask the knacker whether your horse is worth living or too weak and needs to be put down, you surely won't be surprised at the answer. This is why I say:


Half of all children will rather be molested and raped by paedophiles than be autistic in ten years’ time, except if you trust in statistics and psycho-business.


Related topic on TZ: PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD

.
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64970-excerpt-of-half-of-all-children-will-be-autistic-in-ten-years-time.html?start=20#146880





If you or someone you know has a child that has been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), chances are the child is actually just fine. At least this is what the "father" of ADHD, Leon Eisenberg, would presumably say if he were still alive. On his death bed, this psychiatrist and autism pioneer admitted that ADHD is essentially a "fictitious disease," which means that millions of young children today are being needlessly prescribed severe mind-altering drugs that will set them up for a life of drug addiction and failure.

www.naturalnews.com/040938_adhd_fictitious_disease_psychiatry.html



Dr. Leon Eisenberg, who passed away at the age of 87 in 2009, was a prominent figure in the field of child psychiatry who during the 1950s and 60s conducted medical studies of children with developmental problems, including some of the first rigorous studies of autism and attention deficit disorder.

As described by the British Medical Journal (BMJ), Dr. Eisenberg "transformed child psychiatry by advocating research into developmental problems"



Where Did the Term "Autism" Come From?
Eugen Bleuler, a Swiss psychiatrist, was the first person to use the term. He started using it around 1911 to refer to one group of symptoms of schizophrenia.



WHO classification
"F84. Pervasive developmental disorders". ICD-10: International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems: Tenth Revision. World Health Organization. 2007.




The autism rights movement is an activism that wants changes for autistic people and their caregivers. It wants the autism spectrum to be accepted by society as just a difference in ability to function in daily life. It does not believe autism is a mental disorder that needs to be cured.






Who owns the Who? ->
truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/64593-who-owns-the-who.html
Sigismund Schlomo Freud debunked -> truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/63464-sigmund-freud-debunked.html
PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: ADHD invented by Eisenberg -> truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/62808-psychiatric-insanity-over-20-of-young-boys-labelled-adhd.html
.




2nd interim notice



Factual response to my latest comment is very welcome!

I will respond asap.

Thanks!


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2015 22:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Autism: Another invented disease 20 Jan 2015 23:07 #95

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17862
  • Likes received: 1854
This my last post on this thread, I'm using the other one that novum kindly merged, I shall grace this one no further, it's an anti Jew troll thread using autism as a vehicle :up:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Autism: Another invented disease 20 Jan 2015 23:21 #96

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Blue_Tackler wrote:
This my last post on this thread, I'm using the other one that novum kindly merged, I shall grace
this one no further, it's an anti Jew troll thread using autism as a vehicle :up:


:thumbup: :chuckle: :) HaHaHaHasbara troll faking to refrain from talking to himself?!

Really? I mean, you know how much money was, is and will be made from declaring autism a disease,
so your agent controller will surely not be amused at your feigned defeatism in the face of truth.

You will be back as fast as a double lightning, but of course not comparably as powerful.

Thanks for exposing yourself all of the time here .... it's really funny

:killinme:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2015 23:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Autism: Another invented disease 23 Jan 2015 03:45 #97

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051








Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Autism: Another invented disease 23 Jan 2015 03:52 #98

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
Autism - Made in the U S A - Gary Null's Remarkable Documentary











CDC Whistle Blower admits MMR Vaccine causes Autism


CDC Whistle Blower admits MMR Vaccine causes Autism
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2015 03:54 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Exorcist

Autism: Another invented disease 24 Jan 2015 01:11 #99

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
For the stoopids'
What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock Reveals Shocking Facts.


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Autism: Another invented disease 18 Mar 2015 07:52 #100

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818




I would say autism is a by product rather than the aim, lower IQ is the aim, and earlier death.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 18 Mar 2015 07:58 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Asva

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Stuff white people invented7.7Friday, 07 December 2018
Over-unity reactionless generator invented in India7.61Thursday, 01 October 2015
Autism7.12Thursday, 26 July 2018
Autism the breakdown of the NWO web.7.04Wednesday, 15 July 2015
Cannabis for Autism7.04Sunday, 25 January 2015
Autism Positive7.04Friday, 17 April 2015
Hitler's Autism.7.04Thursday, 23 April 2015
Disease X6.99Tuesday, 01 December 2020
A Topological Theory of Autism6.96Thursday, 14 January 2016
Schizophrenia is a Jewish disease6.83Friday, 18 May 2018
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.