TOPIC: The anti - vaccine thread.

The anti - vaccine thread. 06 Apr 2017 07:25 #21

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

albion

Vegan mother is forced to vaccinate her two children

after High Court judge overrules her objections

Two young boys are to receive routine vaccinations after the High Court overruled the objections of their vegan mother.

The mother – who is so opposed to everyday medicines that she refuses to give her sons Calpol liquid paracetamol (advertisement) – was ordered by a judge to allow the injections to go ahead.

The decision is the latest in a series in which judges have ruled that parents who do not want their children vaccinated should be overruled in the interests of both the children’s well-being and the general public’s health.

Judge Mark Rogers said: ‘I am truly sorry that the mother will regard the decision as wrong, but my objective duty is clear.’

The two boys, aged four and two, live with their mother, who told the Court of Protection in Lincoln that they were healthy children who ‘are fed only natural products’. She added: ‘Their bodies are as free of toxins as I can possibly make them.’

The older boy has had some vaccinations against disease, and the mother claimed he suffered a persistent cough, eczema and cradle cap as a result.

But the boys’ father said the mother was obsessive, over-protective and narrow-minded, and called on the court to order that both children should have routine vaccinations as they grow up.

Judge Rogers’s order means the two boys will be given injections against diseases including diphtheria, polio, meningitis, measles, mumps and rubella as they reach the correct age for vaccination.

The judge backed the father’s claim that the mother ‘has a suspicion of conventional medicinal methods’ and that she was ‘even suspicious about the administration of something like Calpol’.

The mother is so opposed to everyday medicines that she refuses to give her sons Calpol liquid paracetamol (pictured as advertisement)

The mother told the court: ‘What I have learned simply is that, yes, vaccines do work some of the time, but there is a definite risk with vaccination. The vaccine manufacturers have cited that vaccines are “unavoidably unsafe”.

‘There is a very rare risk that either of the children will ever catch one of the diseases listed in this report. Both children are thriving and have strong immune systems which definitely helps in protecting them from diseases.

‘No vaccine is vegan. No doctor will criticise the actions of a vaccine or he or she will be afraid of losing their job.’

She added: ‘It is not natural to be injected with metal elements and as a vegan it goes against my beliefs for my children to be injected with something that is grown on animal cells or something that has been tested on animals.’

Judge Rogers said the mother had tried to get a medical expert to appear in court to support her views but could not find one.

He added: ‘I have serious concerns as to her ability to look objectively and even-handedly.’

In his ruling, made in December but published only yesterday, the judge said the boys should be vaccinated under the terms of the 1989 Children Act, which says the courts can over-rule a parent in a case involving a child’s welfare. None of the family has been named.

The ruling follows a test case in 2013 in which High Court judge Mrs Justice Theis ordered that two sisters aged 15 and 11 should have the MMR vaccine, even though they and their mother did not want it.

System mouthpiece: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4384904/Vegan-mother-forced-vaccinate-two-children-judge.html

Thanks for the link, twimc!

Vaccine industry social influence document reveals attempted bribery of 'key social influencers' such as Disney, Marvel, ESPN, Oprah & a CNN reporter :right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/65814-vaccine-industry-social-influence-document-reveals-attempted-bribery-of-key-social-influencers-su...-a-cnn-reporter.html

Vaccine myths unraveling: 600 percent increase in number of parents refusing vaccinations for their children (Australia) :right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/61233-vaccine-myths-unraveling-600-percent-increase-in-number-of-parents-refusing-vaccinations-for-thei...ldren-australia.html
Study: Vaccine adjuvant aluminum hydroxide causes neurological disease :right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/63109-study-vaccine-adjuvant-aluminum-hydroxide-causes-neurological-disease.html

Keep Thimerosal in Vaccines: Pediatricians Say :right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/61205-keep-thimerosal-in-vaccines-pediatricians-say.html

Bill Gates-Backed meningitis vaccine results in paralyzed children :right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/61654-bill-gates-backed-meningitis-vaccine-results-in-paralyzed-children.html

chicken pox vaccine responsible for shingles epidemic :right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/61683-chicken-pox-vaccine-responsible-for-shingles-epidemic.html

GMO flu vaccine :right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/61698-gmo-flu-vaccine.html

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines :right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/65167-aborted-foetus-s-used-in-vaccines.html

Vaccine Bombshell: Leaked Confidential Document Exposes 36 Infants Dead After This Vaccine :right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/62512-vaccine-bombshell-leaked-confidential-document-exposes-36-infants-dead-after-this-vaccine.html
Cancer Vaccine Scare Sparks Call For Calm :right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/62657-cancer-vaccine-scare-sparks-call-for-calm.html

Autism :right: truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/65149-autism.html

A Topological Theory of Autism :right: truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66332-a-topological-theory-of-autism.html

Autism the breakdown of the NWO web. :right: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/65742-autism-the-breakdown-of-the-nwo-web.htm

Autism: Another invented disease :right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/64970-autism-another-invented-disease.html

PSYCHIATRIC INSANITY: Over 20% of young boys labelled ADHD :right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/62808-psychiatric-insanity-over-20-of-young-boys-labelled-adhd.html

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Apr 2017 07:39 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The anti - vaccine thread. 12 Jun 2017 11:24 #22

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare