Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 27 Jan 2015 11:40 #1

• Frothy
  • Released
I'm intending to bring this fact to peoples attention without it being buried/hidden neath the usual reams of anti-vaccine/pro vaccine propaganda, thus anyone drifting from the topic of foetus's (That's fetus's if you speak American English) in vaccines is attempting to hide this information.

The term that readers need to be aware of is ''human-diploid fibroblast''
Human-diploid fibroblast cell cultures (WI-38)

Human diploid fibroblast cell culture-WI-38 came from lung cells from a female fetus of 3-months gestation and MRC-5 was developed from lung cells from a 14-week-old male fetus. Both fetuses were intentionally aborted, but neither was aborted for the purpose of obtaining diploid cells.123. The fetal tissues that eventually became WI-38 and the MRC-5 cell cultures were removed from fetuses that were dead. The cellular biologists who made the cell cultures did not induce the abortions. These cell lines are used to make the MMR, chickenpox (varicella), shingles, polio, pentacel (DTaP, polio, Hib), and Hepatitis A vaccines. www.ashotoftruth.org/vaccine-ingredients/human-diploid-fibroblast-cell-cultures-wi-38

It can be seen here in MMR vaccines.
What MMR and other live virus vaccines like the chickenpox vaccine and the shingles vaccine DO CONTAIN is the DNA from aborted human fetal tissue. Independent laboratories (conducting research that is not funded by the makers of the vaccines) have found that these vaccines are associated with autism genes in the brain; particularly with those affecting the synapse (which is responsible for processing of information). Research indicates the “recombinant homologous DNA” from aborted fetuses (their cells are used to grow the live viruses) basically “recombines” with the DNA of the recipient child and this results in an autoimmune attack on specific brain proteins. This should be another face-palm moment. When you think about autoimmunity, what is it? In layman’s terms, “Autoimmunity is when the body gets confused about self and other, and it starts to attack its own tissues.” What better way to induce autoimmunity than to inject the DNA of another human being into your body? Click this link to read the study www.cogforlife.org/SCPIIMFARHR.pdf

. vaxtruth.org/2014/09/dr-oz-flu-shots/
Most people will find it hard to believe that human DNA is contained in up to 23 different vaccines due to the fact a lot of the viruses are grown on aborted fetal tissue. As a result of the viruses being grown on aborted fetal tissue it is nearly impossible to separate residue from the fetuses completely from the vaccines. This adds a whole new element to the vaccination debate for those who are pro life. I don’t think many people would knowingly inject aborted fetal tissue into their children. Would you?

In a recent study by the Journal of Immunotoxicology entitled Theoretical aspects of autism: Causes–A review, the report even goes so far as to say that this can be linked to the spike in rates of autism. The basic reason the Journal points out the immune system is tricked into associating harmful viruses with human DNA. Then the immune system starts attacking human tissue in your own body. The scientist Helen Ratajczak who did the study and wrote the report says,
www.thelibertybeacon.com/2013/02/07/human-dna-from-aborted-fetuses-are-in-vaccines/

So I'm proposing that human aborted foetus dna is in live virus vaccines, and also vaccines that have been killed, I know there has been a moral statement made about this by the Catholic church www.immunize.org/concerns/vaticandocument.htm
(No religious debate please)
Though it's not the moral aspect per se that I want to discuss but I don't mind if others want to discuss it here.

What I want to discuss and find out more about is this....

1) Could it be that, vaccines grown with foetus's can pick up some DNA from the foetus thus pass dead baby dna into the immune system of the vaccine 'host' thus, the immune system of vaccinated people (with foetus's used in vaccine development) is disrupted/infected/mutated?

2) Could it be that in some cases such as autism, where it's well known that females are less likely to ave autism than males, that this can be explained by females more often being carriers of the 'infected immune system mutation' and unwittingly pass it onto their offspring, this would go some way to explain why autism is still on the increase where MMR has stopped being used, and where Mercury has stopped being used in certain 'killed virus vaccines' too(that are still grown with foetus's before they are killed).

3) So could it be that this mutated immune system issue, that now persists in certain countries but not so much in others (such as African nations) is living in peoples dna, so even though someone has never had a vaccine in their life, they might be mutated by someone who has, such as a family member, mother, or even further back, and that that family member may not have suffered but was only a carrier.

So even if aborted foetus's are banned from use in vaccines, could it be that the damage has already been done, and that their is now a mutation living in human immune systems, one that either effects the person directly and they are diagnosed with a known condition, or the person is not infected per se, they simply carry the infected dna,and can pass it to someone that might become infected per se.

If this is the case, then a huge cover up is taking place, and stories that are shown in the media, in relation to heavy metals being in live virus vaccines, and other things such as the Wakefiled debate are actually distractions from these aborted foetus grown vaccines, that are possibly causing a mutation if their dna is being injected into the patients immune systems as part of a vaccine?

For some reason this entire fact is being overlooked, it's being buried in debate about vaccine chemicals, which indeed need debating, though not at the expense of ignoring this aborted foetus's being used in vaccine development issue.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2015 12:11 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 27 Jan 2015 16:40 #2

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
LOL - if you want me to debate something I find abhorrent - think again - I know you enjoy it but you won't get any play from me today . :P
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2015 16:44 by Lizzy.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 27 Jan 2015 17:07 #3

• Frothy
  • Released
Friday wrote:
LOL - if you want me to debate something I find abhorrent - think again - I know you enjoy it but you won't get any play from me today . :P

I'm opposed to it too, I don't want foetus's used for vaccines but there's no way that 'we' should not discuss it, it's even caused the Vatican to make a statement about it, it's true, I don't like it anymore than you do, for some reason it gets very little coverage, it needs to be aired as a separate issue, yes it's in vaccines, this foetus dna, rather than discuss the vaccines themselves though on this thread, let's discuss how this aborted foetus dna is being somewhat covertly injected into people, including infants who's immune systems are likely not fully developed.

I'm not using this thread to distract from vaccines in general but only to flag this foetus dna that is contaminating immune system vaccines, so everyone who gets a live virus vaccine, such as the ones mentioned on the o/p could well be having dna from another human being delivered into their immune system along with the vaccine, so here it's not the vaccine that is being discussed per se, but what is also delivered to the immune system that is carried in the vaccine as a contamination.

I say 'contamination' though it's not like an accident, it's not possible to separate the foetus dna from the live virus vaccine on which it was developed.

if you want to discuss vaccines in general, this is not the thread for you, this thread is only about the foetus dna, that gets attached to live virus vaccines, nothing esle. :thumbup:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2015 17:12 by Frothy.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 27 Jan 2015 19:29 #4

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Off cause these types of things will go through the heart & head of any true female & its of abhorrent nature naturally.

But in my case I died from this World already & I have no emotions towards it ...... so I'm looking at it in a realistic comparing way related to the wording of the past times!
|||||||| ||||||||

Let me try to connect some dots ........ because all these types of stories must have one same source mentality.

Not joking ....... I'm only trying to connect the dots & the mindsets of those which doing or creating these things to make there historical sickness there name.

Think about it in the old way of talking .......... & modern way of talking.
If they doing this shit is another story ...... I'm interested in connecting the dots of the Neanderthal mindsets being still around these days.

Read your report ...... then read this one ............ I can see a clear similarity in a twisted way.
Not sure if others can too .....
Think reincarnation of evil into continuously recreation of evil......... resembled by the Aborted Foetus's symbolism.
Well are they doing it physically is another story ..... but knowing these Sickos mindsets everything is possible in the World for the retarded sick minded mad once!

I'm truly not joking when I see your topic & read your commentary exactly this came to mind ......
in a twisted relating way as they are themselves are in there own minds!

Think about it ........... & compare it! ..... old with the modern way whatever that means again?

Remember before the real crazy once on earth will die off ......... they will even get more crazy before there exit.
Like there last ever adrenalin shot & all there shit comes out of them like never before!
Think revenge of the evil sick once! They will say or try to do anything to have there last useless wording or doing before there final exit!

All these things are a good sign for me ........... not what they doing but shows me in what stage the evil really is to have there last sick in the head crying out; out of pour hate because there own death is finally self realized!

Its very difficult to get into or even to imagine the mindset of these sick in the head peoples with there thinking ways >>>> if you are not sick yourself.

|||||||| ||||||||

The Big Bang in an Ancient Gnostic Christian Allegory

Ancient Christians called Gnostics wrote texts that record an allegory on the origin of the universe which is similar to the scientific understanding of the Big Bang. Here it is:

Pistis-Sophia wanted to get pregnant without a male counterpart… the result was matter, and it was like an aborted fetus. In the form of plasma, it came forth like an arrogant and ferocious lion. It was a she-male hermaphrodite, because it came from matter, and when it opened its eyes, it saw an endless supply of matter, so it arrogantly stated "I am God, and there is no other." But it sinned against everything eternal when it said this, and so the voice of purity responded, "You are wrong, Samael," which means god of the blind – who is also called Saklas, which means retard. And the voice above said, "Man exists, and so does the Son of Man."[1]

The parallels with the scientific understanding of the Big Bang are sublimely hidden in this metaphorical allegory.
According to science, there was a seemingly endless supply of matter after the Big Bang. Likewise, in the Gnostic story, there was a seemingly endless supply of matter after the birth of the cosmic demiurge.

According to science, the Big Bang resulted from a singularity, not a duality, and there is no explanation before it. Likewise, in the Gnostic allegory, matter resulted from a single person conceiving offspring alone, not according to usual nature, which requires female and male together in duality, and there is no explanation for how such a thing could happen.

Another Gnostic passage records that "the primordial matter was cast out like an abortion," and that it "flowed away" from its origin, being "hurled away from itself." Yet the matter was still "in the primordial void, and was part of it."[2] This sounds a lot like what science tells us about the Big Bang – namely that matter was "hurled away from itself" in the Big Bang, yet matter is still within the "primordial void," that is, within the empty space of the universe.

You are probably thinking that this allegory is outlandishly disgusting. But ancient peoples routinely used outlandishly disgusting myths to relate metaphorical abstract truths. The abstract truths conveyed by this particular myth are very much in line with evolutionary science. Consider these points:

The abortion of the demiurge is a metaphor for how the cosmos was conceived in error; and also that life is born from the sacrifice of juveniles, as natural selection requires, for only if the unfit juveniles are killed before they procreate can survival of the fittest "improve" the gene pool. Therefore, since survival of the fittest is the governing principle of life, and since it requires the sacrifice of children, it is fitting that the universe is metaphorically called an aborted fetus. The abortion analogy was apparently also used to incite outrage. Several ancient writings indicate that the early Christians found the practice of abortion outrageous and wrong.[3] Jeremiah the Prophet had condemned it in the Old Testament.[4] Barnabas, Mathetes, and the Didache had condemned it during or shortly after the New Testament period.[5] Hence, the Gnostics attempted to transfer this feeling of outrage to creation by employing the analogy, in order to compel their creationist opponents to feel outrage and disgust toward the cosmos and toward its creator.

That the demiurge is blind is a metaphor for how the world is dominated by cruel injustice and random misfortune – for everywhere, car accidents, typhoons, and asteroid collisions destroy the innocent. It's as if the supposedly Almighty God were a blind Judge with no sense of justice and no ability to perceive right from wrong. Therefore, the demiurge who created the universe is called Samael, which means "blind god."

That the demiurge is retarded is a metaphor for how flawed the universe is. Most of it is either too hot or too cold, or just too full of empty space to support anything living. If there were any "intelligent design" involved in the creation of this universe, it must have been extremely retarded, for the universe is full of wasted space and material.

That the demiurge is arrogant is a metaphor for how the universe is pointlessly huge despite being so worthless, for it is grand in size, yet so little of it is useful or inhabitable.

That matter was born from Pistis-Sophia, the youngest of the aeons, is a metaphor for ignorance and indiscretion, for in youth there is both ignorance and indiscretion. Her lack of knowledge and discretion caused her to conceive that which she later decided to abort. Afterwards, Sophia repented and tried to undo the damage she had done. Below are some quotes from the historians and Nag Hammadi texts:

Sophia wants to show the cosmos that matter was born from an error named after blind arrogance and stupidity.[6]

The material of the primordial empty universe was flushed out like an aborted fetus.[7]

After they created Adam, they left him for dead, because he was like a miscarriage with no life in it.[8]

She did not have sex, but when she was alone she started touching herself.[9]

Sister Sophia is a whore (because she screwed up when she conceived the cosmos).[10]

Even the Bible itself adds weight to this, saying, "God thinks the Sophia of this cosmos is stupid."[11]

For being such a vulgar and outlandish little fairy tale, the Gnostic creation myth is actually very compatible with science. Both science and Gnosticism present the universe as an aimless mass of rubbish.
The creator god, the would-be "great architect," is nothing but a blind and arrogant mental retard, and matter is the seeping ooze from his mother's attempt to abort him. Does this metaphor not fit our universe – so pointlessly filled with nothing but cold dead rock, burning poisonous gas, and worthless empty space? In these terms, the Christian Gnostics knowingly and willingly committed the most obscene blasphemies against the creator and against all creation, God bless them. But what they did unknowingly was to prophesy allegorically concerning the true nature of the cosmos before science had discovered it.

Although they blasphemed all creation, they never blasphemed Christ. They only blasphemed the god below Christ, which is the demiurge, together with his blundering perverted angels, which are the archons. It was these who created the cosmos.

The Gnostic's success in assaulting the creationist belief system remained unparalleled for almost 1,900 years. It was not until Darwin that a worthy challenge rose again. But unlike the secular nature of Darwin's evolutionary science, these Gnostics were rooted in Christianity. By combining the science of Charles Darwin with the Christian Gnostic theory of origins, we may drive a wedge between Christians and the creationist heresy, thereby producing a synergy with which to nail a stake in the heart of creationism.
Click to read more about how ancient Christian Gnosticism is compatible with evolution.

The creationist narrative in Genesis 1 is contradicted by many ancient Christian texts. Instead of an Almighty Creator God, ancient Christian texts espouse that the universe is born from blind arrogance and stupidity. The angels caused evolution to occur from species to species. There are many gods, (or aliens?), and the Christian God is just one among them. Satan the Devil writes scripture, and thus the Bible was polluted with Genesis 1. Archaeology and modern scholarship demonstrate that Genesis is indeed corrupted. Cavemen walk with Adam and Eve. Esoteric prophecies reveal the coming of Christ, and also reveal the dark forces that govern the cosmos. Such are the ancient Christian writings.

Science vindicates the truth of these ideas. Evolution often happens too fast for Darwin’s theory. Gaps in the fossil record indicate that some kind of unnatural force acts together with natural selection. Astrobiology reveals that intelligent life probably evolved long before us. The fossil record reveals strange clues that aliens abducted species and transported them across oceans, and that DNA from diverse lineages was combined to spawn hybrid species. Evidently, aliens influence evolution, and they are the gods of the world’s religions.
This is not fiction. All these facts are thoroughly documented in the links above.

[1] The Hypostasis of the Archons, On the Origin of the World, The Gospel of the Egyptians, Nag Hammadi 2:94, 2:87, 2:103, 3:58-59
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

[2] On the Origin of the World, Nag Hammadi 2:99
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html

[3] Bercot, David W. A Dictionary of Early Christian Beliefs. 1998, Hendrickson Publishers, Peabody, MA, p 2-3
[4] Jeremiah 2:34
[5] Barnabas 19, Mathetes to Diognetus 5, Didache 2:2
[6] The Sophia of Jesus Christ, Nag Hammadi 3:107
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/sjc.html

[7] On the Origin of the World, Nag Hammadi 2.5.99

[8] On the Origin of the World, Nag Hammadi 2.5.115

[9] The Paraphrase of Shem, Nag Hammadi 7:21
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/para_shem.html

[10] The Second Treatise of the Great Seth, Nag Hammadi 7:50
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/2seth.html

[11] 1st Corinthians 3:19
http://www.jesusbelievesinevolution.com/gnostic_big_bang.htm

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2015 20:19 by Mario.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 27 Jan 2015 22:23 #5

• Frothy
  • Released
That's quite a lot of material that's based on the old dotconneting there Armio,

Are you suggesting, correct me if I'm wrong, that the 'foetus vaccine issue as outlaid somewhat in the o/p is part of a cycle, so once the 'dehumanization' into evilness has been spread via foetus vaccines as a type of what 'magic'? Then those people who are the product of the vaccines in question, then begin again with another layer of 'evilness' and so on....

Thus we are all already products in this evilness spiral or vortex. If so I kind of see what you mean...

Though what I'm really looking for is a slightly smaller picture, rather than discuss the ancients and the universe or whatever for now...

What I want to find is any information about foetus grown vaccines, why this is so seldomly discussed, especially with the autism investigation searches.

It seems people want to discuss anything but this, yes it's not a nice topic, yet, it's happening and pretty much ignored.

You'd think that there would be an outrage about it, and patients are not informed.

What I really really really want to know, is can foetus dna, entre the immune system with a vaccine, the answer seems to be yes.
So then what will it do, will it cause a mutation to occur as can be seen on the o/p where the body starts to attack itself, as the foreign dna has caused it to attack that, and then to continue attacking dna, or attack ones own immune system.

Let us not forget MRSA and how that became a problem with bacteria that lives on the skin, and protects the skin, like an external antibody attacking the skin afaik. I'm not saying that that was caused by foetus vaccines but it's possible for such things to mutate.

So let's assume aborted foetus dna gets injected into an infants immune system, what effect can be expected?

Nobody seems to say, though there is something about 'autoimmunity' on the o/p, I'd like to see some other input about this. how can these foetus's be used, and have dna transfer effect into the live virus vaccine, without any professional expert knowledge available to display the likely effects.

Thus, Is this being covered up? Why is hardly anyone in biology or in specialist science of this type, not informing the pubic about what happens with this 'aborted foetus dna' if it is inserted into an infants 'hardly fully developed immune system'' or in fact anyone's?

The information just seems to be hardly anything at all, we're not even told it's safe, or anything...
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 27 Jan 2015 22:57 #6

• Frothy
  • Released
Saying that though I found this...
Researchers from the Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute recently published a study showing a correlation with the introduction of human fetal cell lines used as contaminants in childhood vaccines, and the rapid rise of autism. The study was published in the Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology, an open access Academic Journal.

With current bias in academic journals against anything critical published about vaccines, open access journals are one of the few places to find such research. While not as popular as Plus One, another open access collection of peer-reviewed scholarly research which is frequently indexed by the National Institute of Health’s PubMed system, Academic Journals represents a growing new trend in open access peer-reviewed research. Academic Journals has a 12 year history and publishes 111 open access journals covering art and humanities, engineering, medical science, social sciences, biological sciences, physical sciences and agricultural sciences.

The September issue of the Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology featured the study conducted by researchers at Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute: Impact of environmental factors on the prevalence of autistic disorder after 1979.

I reviewed the full length research paper and found the methodology of the research very thorough. The researchers tracked not only the introduction of aborted fetal cell lines introduced into vaccines used in the childhood vaccination scheduled in the United States, but they also tracked standards for autism diagnoses as published in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual. This manual is used in the field of psychology and has undergone several revisions. One of the claims made for the rising rate of autism in America today is that it is primarily related to changes of diagnosis. This study used sophisticated software to account for these changes in autism diagnosis, and found:

Autistic disorder change points years are coincident with introduction of vaccines manufactured using human fetal cell lines, containing fetal and retroviral contaminants, into childhood vaccine regimens. This pattern was repeated in the US, UK, Western Australia and Denmark. Thus, rising autistic disorder prevalence is directly related to vaccines manufactured utilizing human fetal cells. Increased paternal age and DSM revisions were not related to rising autistic disorder prevalence.

Many parents are probably not even aware that many childhood vaccines have these ingredients developed from aborted fetal cells. Here is a list of vaccines that contain fetal cell lines:

- See more at: healthimpactnews.com/2014/use-of-aborted-human-cell-lines-in-vaccines-linked-to-rise-in-autism/#sthash.gh0jJ1Gg.dpuf

But still no announcement of what exactly these foetus dna cells will do to a host of an immunity vaccine containing them.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2015 09:15 by Frothy.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 27 Jan 2015 23:34 #7

• Frothy
  • Released
Former drug company scientist Helen Ratajczak recently created a firestorm of debate from all sides of the vaccine-autism issue when she published her comprehensive review of autism research. However, her 79-page review contains one detail that could easily go unnoticed—five words that reveal one of the most shocking secrets Big Pharma has ever kept from you.

"…Grown in human fetal tissue."

The line reads (page 70):

"An additional increased spike in incidence of autism occurred in 1995 when the chicken pox vaccine was grown in human fetal tissue."

If you are struggling to recall how you could have missed this important fact when signing your vaccine consent form, it wasn't your error—because it wasn't disclosed on any consent form. Most people are unaware that human cell cultures derived from aborted human fetuses have been used extensively in vaccine production for decades. And vaccine makers are happy that most of the public has remained ignorant of this fact, as awareness of it could blow up in their faces.

Setting aside, for the moment, unknown long-term health consequences of DNA contamination and religious beliefs about use of aborted fetal tissues—the ethics of nondisclosure are reprehensible. Drug companies and vaccine policy-makers should not be allowed to decide whether or not to share this information with you. This is information you should have received PRIOR to making a choice about whether or not to vaccinate.

Which Vaccines Might Be Produced Using Aborted Fetal Cell Lines?

Chicken pox vaccine is not the only vaccine manufactured in this way. According to Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute (SCPI), the following 24 vaccines are produced using cells from aborted fetuses and/or contain DNA, proteins, or related cellular debris from cell cultures derived from aborted human fetuses
Polio PolioVax, Pentacel, DT Polio Absorbed, Quadracel (Sanofi)
Measles, Mumps, Rubella MMR II, Meruvax II, MRVax, Biovax, ProQuad, MMR-V (Merck)
Priorix, Erolalix (GlaxoSmithKline)
Varicella (Chickenpox and Shingles) Varivax, ProQuad, MMR-V, Zostavax (Merck)
Varilix (GlaxoSmithKline)
Hepatitis A Vaqta (Merck)
Havrix, Twinrix (GlaxoSmithKine)
Avaxim, Vivaxim (Sanofi)
Epaxal (Crucell/Berna)
Rabies Imovax (Sanofi)

:

Emphasis size added (so 'we' don't know)
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2015 09:28 by Frothy.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 28 Jan 2015 00:13 #8

• Frothy
  • Released
Right here's the latest.
Dr. Theresa Deisher, a PhD in Molecular and Cellular Physiology from Stanford University, the first person to discover adult cardiac derived stem cells, determined that residual human fetal DNA fragments in vaccines may be one of the causes of autism in children through vaccination.

“It is possible that these contaminating fragments could be incorporated into a child’s genome and disrupt normal gene function, leading to autistic phenotypes.”

You can read the full study HERE >>> s3.amazonaws.com/soundchoice/soundchoice/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/DNA_Contaminants_in_Vaccines_Can_Integrate_Into_Childrens_Genes.pdf

.www.collective-evolution.com/2014/09/05/human-fetal-dna-fragments-in-vaccines-are-a-possible-cause-for-autism-according-to-this-stanford-scientist/

So this is a mainstream science insider, not an anti pharma person but someone who seems to work in the industry, a whistle blower? I'm interested in what she has to say on the topic, but I can't copy it

Perhaps Mario can do it... :dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2015 02:57 by Frothy.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 28 Jan 2015 00:47 #9

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
New Study Finds A 340 Percent Increased Risk Of Autism In Boys Who Receive MMR Vaccine On Time
August 31, 2014 by Arjun Walia. 7 Comments.
Select Language​▼

cdc
Another study has surfaced showing a potential link to vaccines as being a cause or contributing factor (out of what could be many) to autism.

The video below and information in this article, however, contradicts the study listed above.

Last Edit: 28 Jan 2015 01:55 by Mario.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 28 Jan 2015 00:54 #10

• Frothy
  • Released
Not that one mario, it is the one with this title

Title: Spontaneous Integration of Human DNA Fragments into Host Genome
K. Koyama, T. A. Deisher
Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute, Seattle, WA
s3.amazonaws.com/soundchoice/soundchoice/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/DNA_Contaminants_in_Vaccines_Can_Integrate_Into_Childrens_Genes.pdf

You could replace for the other post, your last one is a bit off topic please, it's foetus's on here... :up:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2015 01:01 by Frothy.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 28 Jan 2015 01:30 #11

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PDF
Ok let me try what I can do ......

Spontaneous Integration of Human DNA Fragments into Host Genome K.
Koyama, T. A. Deisher
Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute, Seattle, WA

Introduction
A trio of recent publications in the journal NEURON reports the presence of hundreds of diverse de novo gene mutations indicating that autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may be a disease of genomic instability, with a significant environmental component. Altered double strand break formation and repair pathways (DSB) may be a commonality among the diverse genetic mutations that have been documented in ASD. US birth year change points in ADare apparent in 1980, 1988 and 1996, coinciding with the switch to or introduction of childhood vaccines contaminated with human endogenous retrovirus K(HERVK) and human fetal DNA fragments (6). We hypothesize that the HERVK and human fetal DNA contaminants could contribute to the genomic instability of ASD as demonstrated by de novo mutations. Cell free DNA can be taken up by healthy cells via receptor mediated uptake or may spontaneously penetrate cell membranes that have altered permeability, for instance, during inflammatory reactions. Nuclear uptake of cell free DNA fragments is thought to provide a source for maintenance of DNA integrity during rescue of collapsed replication forks or base lesion repair. Spontaneous extracellular DNA uptake has also been exploited for gene therapy as well as for cellular gene correction (2,4,5,7,8, and 9). While free DNA up take has been used advantageously, the process has also been associated with generation of mutations and chromosomal aberrations (3). Vaccines manufactured using human fetal cells contain residual DNA fragments (50-500 bp) (Table I). It is possible that these contaminating fragments could be incorporated into a child’s genome and disrupt normal gene function, leading to autistic phenotypes. In this study we demonstrate foreign DNA uptake in human cells and genomic integration by incubating the cells with Cy3-labeled human Cot1 (placental) DNA fragments which represents contaminating residual human fetal DNA in vaccines

BE (2)-C (neuroblastoma) cells were grown in the same condition except medium used was a 1:1mixture of Eagle’s Minimum Essential Medium (EMEM)and F12 Medium supplemented with 10%FBS and 1% antibiotic-anti my cotic solution. M059K (Glioblastoma-Double Stranded Break repair proficient) and M059J (Glioblastoma-Double Stranded Break repair deficient) were also grown with the same condition except the medium used was a 1:1 mixture of DME Mand Ham’s F12 Medium supplemented with 10% FBS, 0.05mM non-essential amino acids, and 1% antibiotic-anti my cotic solution. After cells were cultured in each condition for 2 to 3 days 500ng Cy3 labeled Human Cot1 DNA was added and incubated at 37°C under a humidified atmosphere containing 5% CO2/95%air by gently shaking for 24 hours and 48 hours. After incubation nucleus was stained with Hoechst, German glass cover slips were placed on glass slides,and cellular and nuclear DNA uptake was analyzed under fluorescent microscope. To model inflammation, all adherent cell lines were activated with lipopolysaccharide (LPS). And, sapon in permeabilization was also tested forHFF1 cells . Three concentrations of LPS, 1ng/104 cells, 10ng/104cells, and 100ng/104 cells were tested in the wells of each cell line previously mentioned.Cells were incubated with Cy3 labeled Human Cot1 DNA and LPS at 37°C under a humidified atmosphere containing 5% CO2/95% air by gently shaking for 24 hours and 48 hours. As well as cells incubated without LPS, these cells were also stained with Hoechst before cellular and nuclear DNA uptake was analyzed under fluorescent microscope. HFF1 cells were incubated with 0.02% saponin , 300ng DAPI, and 500ng Cy3 labeled human Cot 1 DNA for 24 hours, 48 hours, and 72 hours. Cells were viewed under fluorescent microscope as well

Materials and Methods:
Human Cot1 DNA (Invitrogen) was labeled with Mirus Label IT CyTM3 Labeling Kit (Mirus). U937 cells (monocytes) were grown in Dublecco’s Mofication of Eagle’s Medium (DMEM) supplemented with 15% fetal bovine serum (FBS)and 1% antibiotic-antimycotic solution at 37°C under a humidified atmosphere containing 5% CO2/95% air. HL-60 cells (myeloblast) were grown in Iscove’s Modified Dulbecco’s Medium (IMDM) supplemented with 20% FBS and 1%antibiotic-anti my cotic solution at 37°C under the same condition. 750ng of Cy3 labeled Human Cot1 DNA was incubated per1.0×107 cells for 24 hours and 48 hours. Cellular and nuclear DNA uptake was analyzed under fluorescent microscope. Genomic DNA of U937 cells was purified by ethanol precipitation removing short fragment of nucleic acids including unincorporated Cy3 labeled Human Cot1 DNA. The amount of Cy3 labeled human Cot1 DNA incorporated intoU937 chromosomes was calculated with relative fluorescent unit (RFU)measured by a fluorimeter. Loosely adherent NCCIT (teratocarcinoma) cells were grown with acell density 3×104 per well of a 24-well plate which a German glass cover slips was placed in each well at 37°C under a humidified atmosphere containing 5%CO2/95% air. HFF1 (Human Foreskin Fibroblast 1) cells were grown with the same condition except DMEM supplemented with 15% fetal bovine serum(FBS) and 1% antibiotic-anti my cotic solution was used as a medium

Discussion
Our measured genomic incorporation (0.003 to 0.04 pgs) of0.2% - 0.6% of the whole genome in 24 to 48 hours seems high at first glance. However, our numbers are consistent with previous reports showing that exogenous DNA replaced up to 1% of the whole genome within 30 minutes (6). Although HL-60 cells did not spontaneously take up exogenous DNA in our experiments, the cell line has been used in the past as a model for spontaneous DNA uptake (8). Cellular and nuclear DNA uptake in human foreskin fibroblast(HFF1) cells and in NCCIT cells suggests that embryonic and neon atal cell are more susceptible to DNA uptake than cells from a more mature source. These results indicate the need for further study of DNA incorporation from exogenous sources to compare the susceptibility of infants and toddlers versus teens and adults. Increased DNA uptake after LPS activation suggests that systemic inflammation or immune responses could increases us ceptibility for exogenous DNA uptake. Human diploid cell produced vaccines are contaminated by exogenous DNA fragments and are trovirus, and vaccines elicit systemic inflammation and immune activation. Our future research goals are to localize the sites of DNA integration, to demonstrate phenotype changes caused by foreign DNA integration in factor dependent cell lines, and to determine the biological and/or pathological activities of Human Endogenous Retrovirus K (HERVK) fragments in vaccines

Conclusion
Not only damaged human cells, but also healthy human cells can take up foreign DNA spontaneously. Foreign human DNA taken up by human cells will be transported into nuclei and be integrated into host genome,which will cause phenotype change. Hence, residual human fetal DNA fragments in vaccine can be one of causes of autism spectrum disorder in children through vaccination. Vaccine must be safe without any human DNA contaminations or reactivated viruses, and must be produced in ethically approved manufacturing processes

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:9_HSUUyxtn8J:s3.amazonaws.com/soundchoice/soundchoice/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/DNA_Contaminants_in_Vaccines_Can_Integrate_Into_Childrens_Genes.pdf
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2015 01:49 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 28 Jan 2015 01:35 #12

• Frothy
  • Released
Thanks mario :yup:

It's quite complicated to understand...

Here's the conclusion ....
Not only damaged human cells, but also healthy human cells can take up foreign DNA spontaneously. Foreign human DNA taken up by human cells will be transported into nuclei and be integrated into host genome, which will cause phenotype change. Hence, residual human fetal DNA fragments in vaccine can be one of causes of autism spectrum disorder in children through vaccination. Vaccine must be safe without any human DNA contaminations or reactivated viruses, and must be produced in ethically approved manufacturing processes
From the above link.

So it's 'phenotype change'

So so far it can be said that ''human-diploid fibroblast'' ( aborted foetus parts) in 'live virus vaccines'' that are inserted into people will = 'phenotype change'.

This is where I'm up to so far...
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2015 01:45 by Frothy.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 28 Jan 2015 19:33 #13

• Frothy
  • Released
Right....
You can also watch here Dr. Deisher’s testimony at the Minnesota House of Representatives on vaccine safety. She presents research demonstrating a link between the rise in the rates of autism and the use of aborted fetal cells in the production of vaccines.

thinkingmomsrevolution.com/mrc-5-wi-38-vaccines/

So it's the foetus's used in MMR and other live virus vaccines that appear to contribute. The YouTube footage is worth viewing for anyone interested in the foetus links to autism (and possibly other conditions).
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2015 20:02 by Frothy.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 28 Jan 2015 20:55 #14

• Frothy
  • Released
So the only question I have now is, can a persons who has been infected with 'foetus cell contaminated live virus vaccines' and have experienced a 'phenotype change' IE become autistic, can they then pass this change to their offspring via dna?

And if they have not suffered 'phenotype change' can they still carry the potential and pass it along via dna?

I don't think I'm going to get an answer to these questions.

But parents do seem to pass on these genes sometimes, whilst other times the persons autism may be purely because of their own 'live virus vaccine being contaminated with foetus cells'.

What's needed are cases where autistic children have not had 'live virus vaccines that are contaminated with foetus dna' but the parent have, to see if the mutated dna can be passed from parent to child, even though the child themselves have had no such vaccine. This does not just include MMR but any live virus vaccine containing foetus cell contamination.

I don't think we'll get such a study...

So bearing what Dr Deisher has had to say... Take a look at this info, and think about the infected vaccines....
Autism and genetics

Ways to get autism that do not run in the family
Autism isn't just frustrating for parents. It is frustrating for scientists too.

There is clearly a genetic part to autism. It tends to run in families. And identical twins, who share the same genes, are much more likely to both have autism than are fraternal twins.

So genes are involved. But it isn't easy to nail down what is going on genetically with autism.

Autism (and its entire spectrum of disorders) is actually pretty common—1 in 166 people have it. If you have one child with autism, the risk for the next child is only 2-6%. If autism were due to a single gene, we might expect numbers like 25% or 50%.

And then, if you have two children with autism, the chances that the third will be autistic are around 35%. This is usually interpreted as meaning that lots of different genes are involved (click here to learn more).

Another way to explain a lot of these results is if autism weren't in some of these folks' family trees to begin with. What if in some families, autism just appears out of nowhere?

This isn't as crazy as it sounds. DNA can and does change from generation to generation (click here to learn more).

Usually the differences aren't significant but sometimes they are. For example, 7 out of 8 cases of dwarfism are the result of completely new DNA changes.

To look for these changes, a team of researchers compared the DNA of autistic children to their parents. What they found at least 10% of the kids had missing or extra DNA compared with their parents. These DNA changes may explain the children's autism. And this number may be an underrepresentation.

Extra or missing genes can lead to autism

So how do you go about finding DNA changes that happen between generations? You can't just read all 6 billion letters of DNA of parents and children and figure out what is going on. This is too expensive and time consuming.

What the researchers decided to look at were big changes in DNA. Usually scientists focus on smaller changes—changes in a single letter or two of the code.

But lately they have begun to realize that bigger changes are significant too. Changes like big chunks of DNA that go missing. Or are duplicated.

The researchers looked at three groups. One group was 118 families with a single child with autism. The second group was 47 families with more than one autistic child. And the third group was 99 families who had no autistic children.

The team of researchers collected DNA from all the parents and children and compared them using something called CGH arrays. A CGH array is a way to look for big DNA changes in lots of places on a person's DNA all at once.

What the researchers were looking for was DNA that was different in autistic children as compared to their parents. And that is what they found.

Around 10% of the autistic kids in the families with one autistic child had big DNA changes compared to their parents. And most of these were deletions—missing chunks of DNA.

Only 3% of the autistic kids had detectable DNA differences from their parents in families with multiple autistic children. Just 1% of kids in families with no autistic children had these sorts of changes.

These results tell us that one way to end up with autism is when big chunks of DNA go missing. Or get duplicated.

You might also think from these results that big DNA changes are more common in families with one autistic child. This may or may not be true.

The researchers were looking for DNA changes between parent and child. These changes aren't that common. Which means the odds of having two autistic children because of these sorts of changes is even rarer.

In a family with more than one autistic child, the odds are pretty good that the parents had the DNA changes already and passed it down. Now these might be the sorts of big changes described here. But the scientists would not see them because both parent and child already have these differences.

Finally, the results show that DNA changes in lots of different places can cause autism. This is consistent with most of the research done before.
Finding autism-linked genes
When scientists try to find autism-linked genes, it looks like they are all over the place. Scientists have found that 20 out of 23 chromosomes have regions that may be important for autism.

Having so many candidates makes it hard to find single autism-linked genes. This is because of the way scientists usually find disease genes.

What they tend to do is look at the DNA of lots of people with a disease. And compare it to close relatives who don't have the disease. By doing this on lots of families, the scientists can figure out where important changes are.

But it all becomes much harder if there is more than one gene. And even harder if there are 10 or 20.

The research here is useful in finding autism-linked genes because it can show scientists where to look in the DNA. Scientists can focus on those areas where they found the changes in other autistic families.

From this they may find smaller DNA changes that might contribute to autism in other families. And by identifying the genes, new treatments may become available too.

genetics.thetech.org/original_news/news49

Seems to me that autism genes can be passed down, from parent to child, and in the other cases perhaps it's the vaccine itself that is effecting the children directly.
Emphasis added... :thumbup:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2015 21:15 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Asva

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 28 Jan 2015 22:34 #15

• Frothy
  • Released
So we could propose that these 'mutations' are caused by the vaccine directly to the infant, or by the parents being carriers of some kind of dna that is corrupt (via vaccine) though it has not corrupted them, however when two dormant corruptions collide, or one is reshuffled we get the outcome in the offspring.
Small change occurs in phenotype.
A single mutation caused this cat's ears to curl backwards slightly.

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/mutations_05
Most males and about half of females with fragile X syndrome have characteristic physical features that become more apparent with age. These features include a long and narrow face, large ears, a prominent jaw and forehead
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/fragile-x-syndrome

:dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2015 01:12 by Frothy.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 29 Jan 2015 02:02 #16

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 29 Jan 2015 04:05 #17

• Frothy
  • Released

I've had some problems trying to reproduce this information onto here.. Thus it's a bit small to read, it can be viewed in a bigger format on the webpage here by using the Ctrl and + on the keyboards. www.cogforlife.org/SCPIIMFARHR.pdf <<<Webpage link.

Though this is the bit that's most interesting to me...
Introduction

Recently, changepoint analyses by Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
scientists (McDonald & Paul 2010) identified changepoint birth years in autistic
disorder data from US and Denmark. We have carried out further analyses and
found additional changepoints, shown in Figure 1 for the US, summarized in Table
1. In the countries studied, the only universal environmental cause correlated
with the changepoint years that we have identified is the introduction of vaccines
containing human DNA residuals.
The safety of human DNA residuals has been debated for 50 years (Sheng et al.
2009). Potential dangers of the residuals include auto-immune reactions to the
non-host human DNA or improper integration of DNA fragments into the host
genome or host mitochondrial genome during base lesion repair by homologous
recombination.
This study focuses on improper integration of the residual DNA as a possible
contributor to autism, particularly in genetically susceptible infants. It is known
from gene therapy studies that injected naked DNA can be transported to the
brain (Wang et al. 2001); that improperly integrated therapeutic DNA has caused
cancer in young children(Hacein-Bey-Abina et al. 2008); and that shorter DNA
fragments have a higher probability of entering the nucleus (Lechardeur et al.
2002). To investigate whether improper DNA integration can contribute to
autism, we are undertaking the following: (1) measure the amount and length
distribution of residual human DNA in vaccines; (2) predict sites of DNA insertion
via homologous recombination (HR) and measure insertion rates; (3) model how
brain cell function might be affected, either via loss of the ability to make proper
connections or via selective growth of cells with improperly integrated DNA at the
expense of healthy cells; (4) conduct epidemiology studies comparing autism
rates in children injected with vaccines containing human DNA residuals

This is getting like hard work :twitch:
Discussion

Changepoint analysis of autism disorder demonstrates a temporal
correlation with events associated with human DNA residuals in vaccines.
The levels of residual DNA are well over FDA-recommended limits. To
reduce the dangers of residual DNA, recommendations were made to
fragment the DNA. Unfortunately, in vitro studies in model organisms have
shown that shorter fragments have a higher chance of entering the nucleus.
Cell culture experiments are in progress to determine the rate and sites at
which these residual DNA fragments integrate into the genome.
Our preliminary bioinformatic analysis has identified sites at which these
DNA residuals might integrate into the genome and predicted that disruption
of exon 2 of NLGN4X could alter binding to neurexin. Neuroligin binding to
neurexin is critical for synapse maturation and function in the brain. Across
the entire genome, the vast majority of recombination hotspots are located
outside the transcribed regions of a gene (Myers et al. 2004). In contrast, we
find 5 of 15 autism-associated X-chromosome genes contain hotspots within
the transcribed regions. Among all 238 published autism-associated genes,
119 genes have a combined total of 536 hotspots within transcribed regions.
Moreover, we find almost-perfect-matches to the most common hotspot
motif (Myers et al. 2008) inside exons of two X-chromosome neuroligin
genes. Mouse models have demonstrated that loss of binding of NLGN4X
to neurexin leads to deficits in social interactions and communication that
are similar to autism spectrum disorder (Jamain et al. 2008
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2015 04:33 by Frothy.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 29 Jan 2015 05:05 #18

• Frothy
  • Released
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- A controversial study into the possible link between the use of cells form babies victimized by abortions in vaccines and an increase in autism rates was presented late last month to the International Meeting for Autism Research in Philadelphia.

Dr. Theresa Deisher, the founder and lead scientist of the Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute (SCPI), which conducted the study, presented the paper touching on the apparent link found in childhood immunizations with Autism and Austim Spectrum Disorder.

The study, which Deisher said was "met with both shock and gratitude," focused on "improper integration of the residual DNA as a possible contributor to autism, particularly in genetically susceptible infants."

"It is known from gene therapy studies that injected naked DNA can be transported to the brain, that improperly integrated therapeutic DNA has caused cancer in young children, and that shorter DNA fragments have a higher probability of entering the nucleus," Deisher said.

Deisher, along with physicist Marissa LaMadrid, PhD, authored the paper investigating whether improper insertion of DNA into the vaccine recipient cells can cause autism.

"Changepoint analysis of autism disorder demonstrates a temporal correlation with events associated with human DNA residuals in vaccines. The levels of residual DNA are well over FDA-recommended limits", stated Dr. Deisher.

While research has been conducted in the past on a possible link between thimerosal and autism, no one has ever looked at the contaminating DNA, something requested for years by Children of God for Life, a pro-life watchdog focused on the use of aborted fetal material in vaccines, medicines and other consumer products.

"Until the advent of AVM Biotechnology and their non-profit arm SCPI we had little hope that anyone would invest the time and money to do this study", stated Children of God for Life's founder, Debi Vinnedge.

A separate study published by the Environmental Protection Agency in February in the publication Environmental Science & Technology, confirms 1988 as a “change point” in the rise of Autism Disorder rate.

"Although the debate about the nature of increasing autism continues, the potential for this increase to be real and involve exogenous environmental stressors exists," the study says.

The 1988 date is significant because SCPI indicates that's when the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices added a second dose of the MMR vaccine, containing fetal cells from aborted babies, to its recommendations.

The study found two other change point dates: 1981, two years after MMRII was approved in the United States with fetal cells, and 1995, when SCPI says the chickenpox vaccine using aborted cells was approved.

Two pro-life advocates seized on that study and said it shows a correlation between the use of cells from babies in abortions in vaccines and an increase in autism rates.

But the study's author, Mike McDonald, and others, questioned that claim.

McDonald responded to an email from the Opposing Views web site, responded to the question and said the claims "incorrectly represent, and far overreach, our study findings."

And Rev. Nicanor Pier Giorgio Austriaco, an Assistant Professor of Biology at Providence College, told LifeNews.com the study "suggests a link between exogenous environmental stressors and autism" but "does not say that this stressor was the vaccine."
www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2527277/posts

Emphasis added
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2015 05:07 by Frothy.

Aborted Foetus's used in Vaccines 29 Jan 2015 05:34 #19

• Frothy
  • Released
Now please bear in mind the change point dates (in the above post) given by Dr Deisher. 1981, 1988, 1995, where cases in autism grew at those points.

It's very important now that readers of this thread don't get confused with what I'm about to post below...

The chart does not go as far back as 1981 but supports the date given by Dr Deisher 1988, but not 1995 as the chicken pox vaccine had been in use in Japan since 1988 ...
The chickenpox (varicella) vaccine was licensed for use in Japan and Korea in 1988 and in the United States in 1995 www.kidsgrowth.com/resources/articledetail.cfm?id=2303
Ok so according to this Japanese study, it was carried out in good conditions with a large number of people in the study, and over a good period of time, I know that foetus residue is not just in MMR, but other live virus vaccines too, this is just an example.

On the above chart it can be seen that the change points are as Dr Deisher states, thus her findings are supported, on the chart above it can be seen that when MMR stopped being used in Japan, autism continued to grow, so the issue is not with MMR but the vaccines were then given separately, no vaccine for mumps, and separate one each for measles and rubella...(in Japan)
So the live virus's were still being given, only separately in Japan.

This proves that MMR does not cause autism, though the introduction of foetus cell residue in the dates given by Dr Deisher, would account for the rise in autism in Japan when MMR had stopped being used in 1992/3. It means that it's more likely that the foetus residue in the vaccines for MMR, or measles/rubella (No Japan vaccine for mumps) given separately and for Chicknepox/hepatitis A etc... was still contaminating infants in those vaccines.
So it's not the vaccines themselves that cause autism, it's the foetel cell residue that contaminates them in the 'live virus vaccine' development stage, that are then injected into the immune system of infants with the live virus vaccines.

So now look at the chart again, the MMR vaccine stopped in Japan in 1992/3, so then babies born after then, would have the two separate vaccines measles/rubella (no vaccine for mumps) instead of MMR thus having two times the amount of foetus contamination. The chart lines then seem to reduce, that might be because in Japan ....
In 1994 mandatory mass vaccines in Japan ended www.mothering.com/articles/voluntary-vaccines-in-japan/
I hope readers can see what's being said here, and how I've connected this other study that seems to support Dr Deisher.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2015 07:44 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Asva