Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How To Afford Universal Health Care.

How To Afford Universal Health Care. 05 Jul 2017 22:43 #1

• redline
  • Banned
Before I get to that, I hear that the latest repubpukelin health care plan would have left 22 million Americans without medical coverage. I was just wondering. Did that include the estimated 11 million ugly overpopulating illegal invader scab scum mexicans here? Just wondering.

Now there is an easy way to give all Americans health care coverage at a cheaper price than we now pay. That is by making it FREE FREE FREE! Don't believe it? First, you have to understand that a countries wealth is measured by its Gross Domestic Product. (GDP) I will show a page that shows what percentage of various countries GDP goes to pay for health care. You will notice that the percentage of countries GDP that provide universal health care that goes towards health care is far less than ours. Which means yet again (Because of our multi-ethnic society) that we are paying more and getting less.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

How To Afford Universal Health Care. 09 Jul 2017 23:00 #2

• redline
  • Banned
Apparently at this forum, everybody has health care. Because nobody seems to give a shit about what I said. Either for or against.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare