Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc)

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 07 Jun 2018 17:34 #1

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 07 Jun 2018 17:57 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
It's been changing the sex of UK freshwater fish, don't drink tap water, all that oestrogen has to end up somewhere.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2018 17:57 by Lux Interior.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 07 Jun 2018 20:40 #3

• Flare
rodin wrote:

Hard-hitting stuff right there.

Indeed, I recognize that "chemical look" in the eyes of LGBT's he's talking about yea.

It would be really fucked up if what he's saying is true (which I think it is) and that most homosexuals are because of the Pill.... :hmm:

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 07 Jun 2018 20:45 #4

• Flare
Lux Interior wrote:
It's been changing the sex of UK freshwater fish, don't drink tap water, all that oestrogen has to end up somewhere.

I got a water filter since a couple of years... however, I sometimes think it also pulls out the 'good' minerals from the water.

However, I also drink from other sources, so I guess it doesn't matter that much.

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 07 Jun 2018 20:49 #5

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Just buy trusted mineral water, in cities its all just filtered piss. If you want minerals a tiny bit of proper sea salt does the trick, real sal de mer grey damp stuff. I don't know about the Himaysn pink gear, it strikes ma as a yuppie fad.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 07 Jun 2018 21:18 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I use Reversed Osmosis for all my household water

There's no "good minerals" in tap water
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 07 Jun 2018 22:14 #7

• Flare
^ I got the same system Roc! :D

Btw, in Holland we're having a massive water pollution scandal at the moment.

Chemical company 'Chemours' has been dumping huge loads of Gen-X into the river and now most of Holland has got Gen-X in their tapwater.

Very small amounts tho and "not dangerous for the population" according to govt. :yerright:

However...

Problem 1: Gen-X is carcinogenic

Problem 2: it doesn't break down in nature

Problem 3: Water treatment companies can't filter it all out of our drinking water

So myea... I hope that RO filter helps a bit.

I still remember the day my normie friends sat there laughing telling me I was a nutcase for buying that filter. :chuckle:

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 08 Jun 2018 11:28 #8

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Also washing up liquid & washing detergents are full of gender bending chemicals...which eventually get recycled back into water supply & arnt filtered out.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 16 Jun 2018 08:47 #9

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Endocrine Disruptors Sabotage the Male Fetus
Male births have been in decline for decades, while researchers say developmental genital damage from chemical exposure can become hereditable. ....

“Persistent alterations in the epigenome” that occur with fetal exposure have been shown to be transgenerational over many generations in rats, with no observed decline in effect. [6]....

What this means is the damage done to our people is irreversible.

www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/are-toxic-chemicals-turning-boys-girls-0

Comments
Doctors often forget that a pregnant woman is actually two people, and 50 percent of the time, that second person is male. Over the years, they've administered high doses of synthetic female hormones (primarily an artificial estrogen called DES, and a class of progesterone-mimicking compounds called progestins) to literally millions of pregnant women all over the world, as treatments for preventing miscarriages and premature births and for various other medical reasons, seemingly without thinking of the likely consequences for a male baby of being exposed to colossally high doses of female hormones during a critical period for his development. The doses typically used in these hormone treatments are very high, and would have profound feminizing effects on an adult man if he were to be given the same (in fact, some of the exact same drugs that have been used as miscarriage preventatives have also been used as part of transgender hormone treatment, in doses lower than those used for miscarriage prevention!).

From my own experiences and from chatting online to other people with a known or suspected history of exposure to these drugs, a very high percentage of the male children from these pregnancies end up feminized to a greater or lesser extent, with effects ranging from physical intersex-related anomalies to hypogonadism (chronic, lifelong below normal male testosterone production), to infertility, to gender dysphoria and various other psychological problems such as anxiety and depression. The really striking thing is the high percentage of exposed children who end up transgender. The way DES was typically administered, by far the heaviest exposure to the drug occurred during the second half of the pregnancy, after genital development has already finished and when the main thing still ongoing is brain development. As a result, it appears to have produced people who are genetically male and look male, but have brains that predominantly developed as female. In the one study that's ever been conducted looking at the effects of DES exposure on gender identity, around a third of the exposed "DES sons" in the study identified as women rather than men. Based on what I've seen with DES, I think medical hormone use in pregnancy is the real reason why we're now seeing so many stories in the news about men wanting to become women.

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 18 Jun 2018 09:32 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
:bump:

coz peeps should read this thread.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 27 Jun 2018 20:23 #11

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
I've been drinking tap water all my life and I still like the ladies..:)

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 27 Jun 2018 22:24 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
Other disturbing methods is now used in lining tinned foods with plastic instead of the more expensive Tinned cans..

Are they lining tin cans with plastic, or have I misunderstood you?
Why are they doing that?
PS- It's aluminium we've got to beware of, see my thread here-
truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/70469-aluminium-alzheimers-link.html

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 28 Jun 2018 12:52 #13

• porridge
  • Silver Member
I got a warning from the mods on DIF for pointing out about these chemicals & mentioned washing up liquid..a transsexual poster by the name of Fairy took it personally..so I got censored. :dunno:

We been petrofied.

lifesciences.exeter.ac.uk/news/archive/2010/title_106514_en.html
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2018 12:54 by porridge.

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 28 Jun 2018 17:59 #14

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
If I can offer a bit of comfort to anybody worried about the shit the Establishment is trying to make us eat and drink it's this-
I've eaten and drank anything and everything for my whole life including junk food and all the other stuff that's supposed to be bad for you, but I'm still alive and kicking just fine..:)
Incidentally I've never touched booze, tried a few sips in my early teens but it all tasted like cat pee so I've avoided it ever since.
And I've never smoked or drugged because it simply never crossed my mind to start.
My Hell's Angel brother-in-law once said to me "Huh, you're not a man if you don't drink and smoke!".
He died of cancer a few years ago in his 60's but I'm still around..;)

PS- Jesus said to his mates at the last supper- "The next time I drink wine I'll be drinking it fresh and new with you in my father's kingdom"
That's me out then, I don't drink (sniffle)
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2018 18:03 by Ugh.

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 23 Jul 2018 09:23 #15

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
exilium wrote:

If you simply look at the shape and temprament of males today they have been changed into more slender beings with far less muscle groups to men of my era 1950's 60's, it is all by design and made capable by a national health service and eextensive gene pool experiment.

My ex did not trust the Pill. Our two boys are he men. Just sayin'...

Third, they are enforced

Does the Pill make you Gay? (Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans etc) 27 Feb 2019 12:40 #16

• rodin
  • Spam Killer

Third, they are enforced

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare