Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Healthy Triplets All Autistic within Hours of Vaccination

Healthy Triplets All Autistic within Hours of Vaccination 26 Dec 2018 04:36 #1

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
www.brighteon.com/5981814992001

Please watch and share , especially share with people who are planning on having a child together

They need to watch this and think - we need to stop using these dangerous untested vaccines

They are not safe and have ruined too many precious lives of the innocents
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare, iamawaveofthesea, Roastie, porridge, Rocco, Ugh

Healthy Triplets All Autistic within Hours of Vaccination 26 Dec 2018 20:56 #2

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
www.brighteon.com/5981814992001

Please watch and share , especially share with people who are planning on having a child together

They need to watch this and think - we need to stop using these dangerous untested vaccines

They are not safe and have ruined too many precious lives of the innocents

BUMP
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Healthy Triplets All Autistic within Hours of Vaccination 26 Dec 2018 23:43 #3

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
It's heartbreaking.

Even those who come out of the vaccination schedule with their marbles intact are still likely to have suffered some form of swelling of the brain due to the toxins which pass the non existent blood brain barrier in newborns and infants

this encephalitis can , even when only a minor case , cause life long problems

some of which include anti social behavior , lack of self awareness , complete lack of inhibitions going as far as causing criminality by making people short tempered , less inclined to understand consequences and so on

there is a school of thought that suggest the increase in delinquency , the increase in childhood crime , teenage crime , underperformance at school , lack of motivation in adulthood all stem from a harsh bout of encehpalitis ( swelling of the brain ) in childhood

it's fucked up , I see todays far left youth and I see vaccine damaged individuals

highly charged , highly passionate but just thick as two short planks easily led and easily misled

I swear they have created an entire generation of sociopaths using vaccines

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Healthy Triplets All Autistic within Hours of Vaccination 27 Dec 2018 00:50 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
In the 1950's there was a massive Establisment drive to vaccinate us schoolkids against polio, and millions of us had it done including me, we called it the "polio prick", and were too young to have any say in whether we wanted it, but the vast majority of parents thought it was a good thing (including mine) so we went along with it.
I didn't suffer any ill effects and as far as I know neither did any of my mates, but if I'd been given a choice I'd have opted NOT to have the shit pumped into my arm.
A few years later in the early 1960's there was another big Establishment drive to get kids vaccinated against TB, I was about 12 and still a bit too young and trusting to say no, so I had it done like millions of other kids, and although some of us had no ill effects, my mate Jimmy O'Grady's arm swole up and he had a fever for a while but recovered.
If I was a parent then or now, I'd refuse to have my kids done on the grounds that jabs are unnatural.
In fact there are currently free flu jabs for adults, I got a NHS letter offering me one earlier this year but I tore it up
..:)
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2018 03:12 by Ugh.

Healthy Triplets All Autistic within Hours of Vaccination 27 Dec 2018 01:57 #5

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
again the flu shot is a massive scam

they take a strain of flu from last year , from multiple geographical locations and then '' guess '' what this years flu strain will look like

this is then artificially reproduced and injected into people to immunize them against a flu strain that might not even exist in the form they injected

it's a lie , the flu shot is a massive lie

also , whenever they say '' X number of people died of flu last year '' what they mean is '' X number of people were very sick with life threatening illness and a compromised immune system and the flu finished them off ''

the flu didn't kill them , whatever illness they all ready had made the effect of the flu worse than it normally would be

also another fact is that vaccines such as the measles vaccines , or the DTAP vaccine cause what is known as shedding

they found cases of this in Syria last year , the WHO went into heavily damaged areas of Syria to give polio vaccinations because water treatment plants were down and so people were shitting in and drinking from the same water sources

what they did was cause more Polio , because otherwise healthy people carried the polio virus through their body and shat it out into the water system which was then picked up by others who caught the virus

so the WHO inadvertently ( so they say ) actually caused more cases of Polio in that area than they initially found

it's fucked beyond belief

the measles vaccine insert tells you to stay away from other humans for 30 days after receiving the shot because you can '' shed '' the measles virus to otherwise healthy people and they can become carriers themselves of the measles ( though they may not display symptoms they can still carry it and pass it on to others )

this whole industry needs to be shut down for good

we have been lied to about the safety and the effectiveness of these preventative methods

the best part for me is what they call '' herd immunity ''

because to them what are we ?

a herd of fucking idiots ( cattle ) ( goyim )

Last Edit: 27 Dec 2018 01:57 by MrAnderson.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Healthy Triplets All Autistic within Hours of Vaccination 27 Dec 2018 03:19 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Correction to my post #4-
after talking about the polio vaccination I then went on to talk about the TB vaccination and should have said-
"A few years later in the early 1960's there was another big Establishment drive to get kids vaccinated against TB"

PS- Also in the 1950's kids regularly had their tonsils taken out by the medical Estab for the slightest reason such as a simple sore throat or whatever (I never had it done), but later on it was discovered that tonsils play some part in fighting infection, so the practice was stopped

PS again- I've been half-blind in my right eye since birth, but for some reason it was never picked up on by the Estab nurses and doctors who visited schools. It could have been easily corrected with special glasses, but I suppose the Estab quacks were too busy pumping vaccinations into kids and whipping their tonsils out to bother with me
..:)
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2018 03:23 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Healthy Triplets All Autistic within Hours of Vaccination 31 Dec 2020 23:55 #7

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Im bumping this topic because Ive been consistently and completely anti vaccination from the get go

Today is no different for me

Say NO to the fucking Rona virus

you are NOT a medical experimentation

You do NOT have to consent to medical experimentation

User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare

Healthy Triplets All Autistic within Hours of Vaccination 03 Jan 2021 21:07 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
An article about the long standing desire to re write the genetic codes of nature itself

sagaciousnewsnetwork.com/covid-mrna-vaccines-kick-off-planetary-genetic-overwrite/
" With all due respect to nature, synthetic biologists believe they can do better. Using computers, they are designing new, self-assembling protein nanoparticles studded with viral proteins, called antigens: these porcupine-like particles would be the guts of a vaccine.”

Heres a quote from a US supreme court judgement stating :
Because synthetic biology is a different technique than older genetic engineering tech, the supreme court ruled in 2013 that synthetic DNA can be patented because it is not a “product of nature”. Justice Clarence Thomas wrote,

“…the lab technician unquestionably creates something new when cDNA is made. cDNA retains the naturally occurring exons of DNA, but it is distinct from the DNA from which it was derived. As a result, cDNA is not a “product of nature” and is patent eligible under §101, except insofar as very short series of DNA may have no intervening introns to remove when creating cDNA”.

So it appears these demons think they will genetically engineer us , change our DNA and through the patenting system , from then on they will legally own your very genes.