Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sanctum Zone

Sanctum Zone 26 Jan 2014 20:21 #21

• cantata
  • Silver Member
jonb wrote:
I would like to just say this.

I have returned to sanctumzone because I was asked to by dawnbreak, a person I respect a lot, otherwise I probably never would have.

Personally I see little point with staying on a forum which now at best will only be a bolt hole from SZ in times of trouble.
I have the deepest respect for the people who made this place what it was it was a great ride.

jonb!! You can't leave me behind. You'll just have to take me with you. There were such a little handful of us who battled on for MONTHS to keep TZ's head above water - you were one of them; Hex, pheony, phem, Wildhorse, Chuck, ibaster, username, Rural Oral; OMG my head is buzzing and I can't think of the other names, but there were (and still are) others who still post here, even just to give the place "life" and to enjoy the company.

You can't leave us, jonb. You're one of our foundations.

:cryb:
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2014 20:26 by cantata.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, Hexhammer, phemohilia, jaxdreaming

Sanctum Zone 26 Jan 2014 20:33 #22

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Hei Jonb, älä lähde pois. :) I would miss your silly Finnish personal texts.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, jaxdreaming

Sanctum Zone 26 Jan 2014 21:12 #23

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
A lot of the disenchanted DIF members are going to sancumzone, but will they stay there long?

Who knows.

There are strange things going on right now.
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Sanctum Zone 26 Jan 2014 21:14 #24

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Strange things?
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: Feather

Sanctum Zone 26 Jan 2014 23:28 #25

• Feather
  • Fresh Member
Jonb I think it would be terrible if you left TZ, you are a pillar of this site. That much is obvious at a glance.

The web is full of options, people often wander around different sites, it's not a 'loyalty' thing that would be so self-limiting.

As far as DIF refugees are concerned, each time Sean messes up there's another exodus, sometimes SZ may be a rest point for many before they move on or many will simply become completely disillusioned and quit forums. I've been tempted myself on several occasions. The point is, that has happened with each flood of refugees. To expect a different result this time would be odd imho.

I know I can speak for many folks when I say I am completely tired of the innuendo, suspicion and snide comments between TZ and SZ forums.
No-one can expect to get on with everyone in a group. Accept that and make your peace with it.

The size of a group is irrelevant, it's the people who make it what it is and people need to be able to move around freely.
We can end this cloud of division today. Each one of us. It is so childish and saps energy.

Destroy me as you will. No ill-will is intended.
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2014 23:44 by Feather.

Sanctum Zone 27 Jan 2014 00:04 #26

• Generic
  • Fresh Member
Well I can only speak for myself when I say I am not going anywhere. I've only just got settled in here! Couldn't possibly take any more disruption and upheavals..... :couch:

I really hope folks such as jonb don't completely abandon this ship..... :cold:

Sanctum Zone 27 Jan 2014 04:28 #27

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
got pc issues atm, sos all.
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: jaxdreaming

Sanctum Zone 27 Jan 2014 06:10 #28

• novum
  • Platinum Member
As pheony once said on that initial TZ announcement thread on SZ (and i may be paraphrasing but it was along these lines) ... Truth Zone is but another option and having more options is a good thing.

If we put aside that SZ has gotten a second wind of momentum behind it recently.. TZ does have more members now that ever previously, just thought id point that out.

And I myself have not been helping much lately, i have irl stuff that is dominating my days and thoughts and i apologise for not being as active as i have been in the past here also.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, Hexhammer, Feather, phemohilia, Worzel, Generic, jaxdreaming

Sanctum Zone 28 Jan 2014 17:23 #29

• Straight Shooter
The people at Sanctum Zone have put in more work towards bringing people over from DIF to help grow SZ so i can see why anyone who is looking for interaction with others would rather be there. oioioi was smart to start the "Who would you like to see come over from DIF thread"

The Rumors about the David Icke forum at SZ thread has over 80 thousand views.....
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony

Sanctum Zone 28 Jan 2014 17:33 #30

• novum
  • Platinum Member
That thread comes up high on the googles searches and boosts the site alot in terms of search engine results for david icke forum searches.
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 28 Jan 2014 17:34 by novum.

Sanctum Zone 28 Jan 2014 17:42 #31

• Straight Shooter
novum wrote:
That thread comes up high on the googles searches and boosts the site alot in terms of search engine results for david icke forum searches.

Right, that was my point...

Sanctum Zone 28 Jan 2014 17:47 #32

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:
novum wrote:

You cant organically create a thread like that here now after the fact, it would be forced and it wouldnt get anywhere near the amount of replies weve seen on SZ.

Now the TPV thing... there is so much stuff being written online whether it be SZ or other places, it makes me dizzy trying to keep up... which i havent been really. :hahano:
1365 = 1

Sanctum Zone 28 Jan 2014 17:50 #33

• Paul Tootall
  • Fresh Member
  • Currently researching things they don't want you to know
Personally, though I will comment on the threads on here and looks at things people post, have gotten over the purple pill dispenser unit that is TPV and David Icke et al...

To many other real things and research I am doing now that is, well in my mind, more important than the disgrace that TPV turned out to be. Really sickening what has happened.

Sanctum Zone 28 Jan 2014 17:54 #34

• Straight Shooter
novum wrote:
.......... wrote:
novum wrote:

You cant organically create a thread like that here now after the fact, it would be forced and it wouldnt get anywhere near the amount of replies weve seen on SZ.

Truth Zone will always be a knock off forum just because that "Rumors Thread at SZ" is the originator of what started all this.

DG let go of Sanctum Zone after all the work was already done, that's his choice....

Sanctum Zone 28 Jan 2014 18:04 #35

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
.......... wrote:
The people at Sanctum Zone have put in more work towards bringing people over from DIF to help grow SZ so i can see why anyone who is looking for interaction with others would rather be there. oioioi was smart to start the "Who would you like to see come over from DIF thread"

The Rumors about the David Icke forum at SZ thread has over 80 thousand views.....

I agree, they have done a great job.

Sanctum Zone 28 Jan 2014 18:12 #36

• Straight Shooter
pheony wrote:
.......... wrote:

jonb is 100% right pheony, if you and DG are posting at SZ again then the plug should be pulled on TZ so nobody will waste their time here trying to keep a dead forum alive.

Sanctum Zone 28 Jan 2014 18:15 #37

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
It appears to me that many of the members at SZ went out of their way to recruit DIF members to the forum.

Has the same happened here? TZ members can hardly complain about the numbers of people posting, if they also didn't go out and do their bit!

Sanctum Zone 28 Jan 2014 18:24 #38

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
.......... wrote:
pheony wrote:
.......... wrote:

jonb is 100% right pheony, if you and DG are posting at SZ again then the plug should be pulled on TZ so nobody will waste their time here trying to keep a dead forum alive.

I can't speak for, DG, but I think he went there to say hello, not to become an active member? Perhaps, DG, can shed more light on the situation himself?

As for me, I'm hardly posting at all, anywhere, at the moment. I'm a bit burnt out. TZ, is forum home to me, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to participate every now and again at SZ.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Sanctum Zone 28 Jan 2014 18:25 #39

• phemohilia
  • All Karma points of teh universe are belong to miacat!!
I understand the desire for the TZ to grow in membership but don't lose sight of the "quality, not quantity" aspect. I'd rather that the TZ stay relatively "small" than become huge and watered-down or worse yet, something to mirror the DIF! :noway:

The SZ grew its numbers slowly, over time. That's how good & lasting progress comes into being. Patience, Daniel-san.
"The plastic face forced to portray, all the insides left cold and gray...."

Sanctum Zone 28 Jan 2014 18:31 #40

• Straight Shooter
pheony wrote:
It appears to me that many of the members at SZ went out of their way to recruit DIF members to the forum.

Has the same happened here? TZ members can hardly complain about the numbers of people posting, if they also didn't go out and do their bit!

I agree 100% Sanctum zone did the work...

My point is there is no reason to have another alternative David icke forum here because it takes away from Sanctum Zone.

Sadly these forums are now working against each other and that's a bad thing...

There should have never ever been any DIF or TPV threads here at Truth zone...

Having DIF and TPV threads here at TZ has caused this place to be an alternative Sanctum Zone which is unnecessary.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare