Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bullingdon Club

Bullingdon Club 23 Sep 2015 14:55 #1

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member
The Bullingdon Club is an exclusive but unofficial all-male students' dining club based in Oxford, United Kingdom. It is noted for its wealthy members, grand banquets and boisterous rituals, such as the vandalising ('trashing') of restaurants and college rooms. The Bullingdon was originally a sporting club, dedicated to cricket and horse-racing, although club dinners gradually became its principal activity. Membership in the club is expensive, with tailor-made uniforms, regular gourmet hospitality, and a tradition of on-the-spot payment for damages..The club has attracted controversy, due to former members now being part of the UK political establishment. These include the current Prime Minister David Cameron, Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne and Mayor of London Boris Johnson. The University of Oxford extends no official recognition to the club, and many local restaurants refuse to host its events. It is regularly featured in fiction and drama, sometimes under its own name, and sometimes easily recognisable

if.... is a 1968 British drama film produced and directed by Lindsay Anderson satirising English public school life. Famous for its depiction of a savage insurrection at a fictitious boys boarding school, the X certificate film was made at the time of the May 1968 protests in France by a director strongly associated with the 1960s counterculture. Release dates 19 December 1968 (UK) Running time 111 minutes

It shows Mr Cameron with what appears to be a smirk on his face, standing in the centre of the Bullingdon group, his chest puffed out in apparent pride. The setting – with members posing on the steps leading up to a door of a grand building – appears similar to the notorious 1987 image.Among those featuring in the pictures are Lord Rothschild, the head of the banking family, Richard Scott, 10th Duke of Buccleuch, who has the largest private landholdings of anyone in Britain, and Rupert Soames, the head of the outsourcing giant Serco, which operates the Yarl’s Wood Immigration Removal Centre. Though its precise origins are uncertain, the club is thought to be more than 200 years old.

Go on. Look at me. Look at my eyes. I'll kill you. Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and my eyes get bigger and bigger. And I'm like a tiger. I like tigers. Rrrrah!

They are watched and persecuted by the "Whips", upper sixth formers given authority as prefects over the other boys, while younger boys (whom the prefects degradingly call "Scum") are made to "fag" (act as personal servants) for the Whips.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullingdon_Club
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-bullingdon-club-what-we-know-about-the-secretive-oxford-university-society-david-cameron-definitely-did-attend-10513119.html
A friend lent me shades.So I could hide my eyes that day. Was a snowy day. redshed.co.uk/tech-reviews/best-spy-glasses/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bullingdon Club 23 Sep 2015 15:01 #2

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

]If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on!”

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son.

"Tiger! Tiger!" is a short story by Rudyard Kipling. A direct sequel to "Mowgli's Brothers", it was published in magazines in 1893–94 before appearing as the third story in The Jungle Book (1894), following "Kaa's Hunting". The title is derived from William Blake's poem "The Tyger".

www.imdb.com/title/tt0061852/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If%E2%80%94
www.poetryloverspage.com/poets/blake/tiger.html
A friend lent me shades.So I could hide my eyes that day. Was a snowy day. redshed.co.uk/tech-reviews/best-spy-glasses/

Bullingdon Club 23 Sep 2015 15:11 #3

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

"Manhunter" (1986): Tiger Scene
Graham was a 'profiler'; one who profiles criminal's behaviour and tries to put his mind into the minds of criminals to examine their thoughts while visiting crime scenes.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0091474/

Bullingdon Club 23 Sep 2015 17:53 #4

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

Attack on Ronald Reagan
Chancellor George Osborne has announced that the UK will guarantee a £2bn deal under which China will invest in the Hinkley Point nuclear power station. For China, the prize on offer in the UK is not the investment in Hinkley Point or Sizewell B but a controlling stake at Bradwell in Essex. This could be the first Chinese-designed nuclear power plant in the West, a massive breakthrough for China in promoting global exports of its nuclear technology. So far its customers have been confined to countries like Pakistan, Romania and Argentina with the developed world opting for American, Japanese and French technology. But the Energy Secretary, Amber Rudd, has said that China will be part of building the next generation of UK nuclear power stations and that having Chinese design up and running in the UK would give other countries confidence on safety. China launched a nationwide safety inspection into all its existing nuclear facilities in the wake of the Tianjin chemical warehouse disaster last month that killed more than 160 people.

The attempted assassination of United States President Ronald Reagan occurred on March 30, 1981, 69 days into his presidency. While leaving a speaking engagement at the Washington Hilton Hotel in Washington, D.C., President Reagan and three others were shot and wounded by John Hinckley, Jr. The most seriously wounded victim, James Brady, died decades later of complications related to his injuries. Brady's death was subsequently ruled a homicide.

Did you notice the cop in Orange and you never see hinckley ? I'm standing here; you make the move. You make the move. It's your move. Don't try it you fuck.

Brady is a surname derived from the Irish surname Ó Brádaigh or Mac Brádaigh. Seán Baptist Brady (16 August 1939) is an Irish cardinal of the Catholic Church. Brian Brady (1903 – 10 September 1949) was an Irish Fianna Fáil politician. He was born to a prominent republican family in Killybegs, County Donegal. Hana Brady, actually Hana "Hanička" Bradyová (16 May 1931 – 23 October 1944), was a Jewish girl executed in the gas chambers at Auschwitz, Poland, during the Holocaust. She is the subject of the 2002 non-fiction children's book Hana's Suitcase, written by Karen Levine. A suitcase nuclear device (also suitcase bomb, backpack nuke, mini-nuke and pocket nuke) is a tactical nuclear weapon which uses, or is portable enough that it could use, a suitcase as its delivery method. It has also been reported that Israel has produced nuclear warheads small enough to fit into a suitcase.

Sizewell B is the UK's only commercial pressurised water reactor (PWR) power station, with a single reactor. It was built and commissioned between 1987 and 1995, first synchronised with the national grid on 14 Feb 1995. The main civil engineering contractor was John Laing plc. The power station is operated by EDF Energy. Hinkley Point C nuclear power station is a project to construct a 3,200 MWe nuclear power station with two European Pressurised Reactors in Somerset, England. The site is one of eight announced by the British government in 2010, and on 26 November 2012 a nuclear site licence was granted. In October 2014, the European Commission adjusted the "gain-share mechanism" so that the project does not break state-aid rules. Financing for the project is not yet in place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-34319122
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinkley_Point_C_nuclear_power_station
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2015 18:04 by Ghost Dog.

Bullingdon Club 25 Sep 2015 17:23 #5

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member
The premise of the film is the brainwashing of the son of a prominent right-wing political family as an unwitting assassin in an international communist conspiracy.

It cannot afford the estimated £24.5bn cost of the plant on its own, so has been looking for financial partners to invest, particularly in China. This has proved difficult, which is why the government has had to step in to guarantee part of the cost. The new power station would be Britain's first new nuclear plant for 20 years and is expected to provide power for about 60 years. Speaking in Beijing at a joint news conference with China's Vice-Premier Ma Kai, Mr Osborne said: "We want the UK to be China's best partner in the West. [This guarantee] paves the way for Chinese investment in UK nuclear [to help provide] secure, reliable, low carbon electricity for decades to come." He also announced a new £50m joint research centre for nuclear energy.

"Manchuria" is a translation of the Japanese word Manshū, which dates from the 19th century. The name Manju (Manzhou) was invented and given to the Jurchen people by Hong Taiji in 1635 as a new name for their ethnic group; however, the name "Manchuria" was never used by the Manchus or the Qing dynasty itself to refer to their homeland. Inner Manchuria also came under strong Russian influence with the building of the Chinese Eastern Railway through Harbin to Vladivostok. In the Chuang Guandong movement, many Han farmers, mostly from the Shandong peninsula moved there. By 1921, Harbin, northern Manchuria's largest city, had a population of 300,000, including 100,000 Russians. Japan replaced Russian influence in the southern half of Inner Manchuria as a result of the Russo-Japanese War in 1904–1905. Most of the southern branch of the Chinese Eastern Railway was transferred from Russia to Japan, and became the South Manchurian Railway. Japanese influence extended into Outer Manchuria in the wake of the Russian Revolution of 1917, but Outer Manchuria had reverted to Soviet control by 1925. Manchuria was an important region for its rich mineral and coal reserves, and its soil is perfect for soy and barley production. For pre–World War II Japan, Manchuria was an essential source of raw materials. Without occupying Manchuria, the Japanese probably could not have carried out their plan for conquest over Southeast Asia or taken the risk to attack Pearl Harbor and the British Empire in 1941

After the atomic bombing of Hiroshima, Japan in 1945, the Soviet Union invaded from Soviet Outer Manchuria as part of its declaration of war against Japan. Soon afterwards, the Chinese communists and nationalists started fighting for control over Manchuria. The communists won in the Liaoshen Campaign and took complete control over Manchuria. With the encouragement of the Soviet Union, Manchuria was then used as a staging ground during the Chinese Civil War for the Communist Party of China, which emerged victorious in 1949. Ambiguities in the treaties that ceded Outer Manchuria to Russia led to dispute over the political status of several islands. This led to armed conflict in 1969, called the Sino-Soviet border conflict. In 2004, Russia agreed to transfer Yinlong Island and one half of Heixiazi Island to the PRC, ending an enduring border dispute.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-34306997
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manchurian_Candidate_(1962_film)

Bullingdon Club 25 Sep 2015 17:36 #6

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

Chinese soldiers shot Tibetan Refugees
The Nangpa La shooting incident happened on September 30, 2006. A group of unarmed Tibetan pilgrims attempting to leave Tibet via the Nangpa La pass were fired upon by Chinese border guards. Kelsang Namtso, a 17-year-old nun, was killed and a number were injured. English journalist Jonathan Green's 2010 book is Murder in the High Himalayas,about the Nangpa La shootings. Nangpa La (el. 5,806 m or 19,050 ft) is a high mountain pass crossing the Himalayas and the Nepal-Tibet Autonomous Region border a few kilometres west of Cho Oyu and some 30 km (20 mi) northwest of Mount Everest.

Pilgrims crossing the Nangpa La

George Osborne, the Conservative Chancellor, is in China this week with a brochure of projects for Chinese investors. Osborne is trying to tempt China into plugging billions into British transport, energy and infrastructure projects to transform the north in the coming decades. "I’m here in China with a delegation of business leaders to present this pitch book, showcasing £24 billion worth of projects that are available for investment – covering a huge spectrum of industries from housing to energy, and science to shipping," Osborne says.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nangpa_La
www.lirung.com/news/NangpaLaShooting.html
www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/ten-northern-projects-george-osborne-auctioning-off-in-china-10515469.html
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2015 17:38 by Ghost Dog.

Bullingdon Club 25 Sep 2015 17:42 #7

• Exorcist
@$hiteGiver......post #5

After the fake atomic bombing of Hiroshima, Japan in 1945 by the United Jewparasited States of America,...........

Fixed it 4 ya...... :D
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2015 17:49 by Exorcist.

Bullingdon Club 25 Sep 2015 17:55 #8

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

The Exorcist Club
During the 17th century, some 5,000 slaves lived in Makow, in addition to 2,000 Portuguese and 20,000 Chinese. As more Portuguese settled in Macau to engage in trade, they made demands for self-administration; but this was not achieved until the 1840s. In 1576, Pope Gregory XIII established the Roman Catholic Diocese of Macau.In 1583, the Portuguese in Macau were permitted to form a Senate to handle various issues concerning their social and economic affairs under strict supervision of the Chinese authority, but there was no transfer of sovereignty.

It is the Islamic tradition that Muhammad, as an Arab, is descended from Abraham's son Ishmael. Jewish tradition also equates the descendants of Ishmael, Ishmaelites, with Arabs, as the descendants of Isaac by Jacob, who was also later known as Israel, are the Israelites.

A cist from Greek: κίστη or Germanic Kiste) is a small stone-built coffin-like box or ossuary used to hold the bodies of the dead. Several cists are sometimes found close together within the same cairn or barrow. Cisterns are often built to catch and store rainwater.‘Al Qaeda’s’ Arabic Translation is ‘Toilet’

Its a pity they cant flush you down one

:iitm:

www.imdb.com/title/tt2717860/
theupliftingcrane.wordpress.com/2010/01/14/al-qaedas-arabic-translation-is-toilet/

Bullingdon Club 01 Oct 2015 20:16 #9

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

Monty Python - The Architect Sketch [Dutch Subs]
Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Exorcist on November 15th, 2012, 2:20 pm
Hello

I’m from the UK. My career was in Architecture and I’m now retired. I posted for a couple of months on the Nuke Lies Forum as Exorcist before it was "pulled". I’ve also posted on the David Icke Forum as kaito. I analyse propaganda videos and photographs to highlight fakery using AutoCaD and Power Director 10 for frame grabs.

I’ve also done a lot of analysis work on the Apollo still and film footage.
The above and other research has led me to the following conclusions:

Nuclear Weapons, Apollo Moon landings, 911, 7/7, AGW, Cold War, War on Terror are psyop lies and scams.

I haven’t studied the 911 footage in great detail but I agree with Heiwa’s excellent collapse analysis. There’s no way single plane impacts could have brought down steel frame tower block structures like the Twin Towers. The collapse of building 7 is a controlled demolition smoking gun.
BTW I think Judy Wood’s “directed energy weapon” theory is pure disinfo.
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/65903-one-hundred-and-two.html#178856
The "Architects Sketch" is a Monty Python sketch, first seen in Episode 17 of Monty Python's Flying Circus, 'The Buzz Aldrin Show'. The episode was recoded on 18 September 1970 and originally aired on 20 October 1970. When Mr. Wiggin fails to persuade them to accept his 'real beaut' of a design, he launches into an impassioned tirade against 'you non-creative garbage' and blackballing Freemasons. When they still reject his design, however, he begs the increasingly uncomfortable City gents to accept him into the Freemasons
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
3. Is there any coherence or correlation between 17 and 102 ?

Ref.: truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/64056-17.html

Per bend Tenné and Vert, in sinister chief a demi-unicorn and in dexter base a demi-horse both rampant Argent.
The 17th Cavalry is a historical organization within the United States Army that began as a regiment of cavalry after the Pancho Villa Expedition. 14 May 1917, the regiment received orders for a change of station due to disturbances along the border of Arizona. By 17 May, the regiment loaded up on trains and traveled from El Paso to arrive at Douglas, Arizona, on the mid-afternoon of 18 May. The regiment established itself at "Camp Harry J. Jones", Douglas, Arizona , with outposts near Naco, Arizona (30 miles west along the border), west of town near the C & A Copper Smelter, Forrest, Arizona, and Slaughter's Ranch (13 mil es east). In 2012, 2nd Squadron was deployed to Afghanistan operating out of Jalalabad Airfield

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_Sketch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/17th_Cavalry_Regiment
cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2377984&sid=dd9cd3ff222079a6932de0b8409fe1c2
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2015 21:47 by Ghost Dog.

Bullingdon Club 04 Oct 2015 18:13 #10

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

Eton Rifles - The Jam.
Eton College, often informally referred to simply as Eton, is an English boys' independent boarding school located in Eton, Berkshire, near Windsor. It educates over 1,300 pupils, aged 13 to 18 years. It was founded in 1440 by King Henry VI as "The King's College of Our Lady of Eton besides Wyndsor", making it the 18th oldest HMC school.

Motto Latin: Floreat Etona/Established 1440.

Eton has traditionally been referred to as "the chief nurse of England's statesmen", and has been described as the most famous public school in the world. Early in the 20th century, a historian of Eton wrote, "No other school can claim to have sent forth such a cohort of distinguished figures to make their mark on the world. Eton College has links with some private schools in India today, maintained from the days of the British Raj, such as The Doon School and Mayo College. In 2011, plans to attack Eton were found on the body of a senior al-Qaeda leader shot dead in Somalia.

It was intended to have formidable buildings (Henry intended the nave of the College Chapel to be the longest in Europe) and several religious relics, supposedly including a part of the True Cross and the Crown of Thorns. He persuaded the then Pope, Eugene IV, to grant him a privilege unparalleled anywhere in England: the right to grant indulgences to penitents on the Feast of the Assumption. The school also came into possession of one of England's Apocalypse manuscripts. In 1959, the College constructed a nuclear bunker to house the College's Provost and Fellows. The facility is now used for storage. .Former pupils of Eton College are known as Old Etonians.

On 5 August 2011, a starving polar bear in the Norwegian archipelago of Svalbard attacked a party of school children.The bear was reported as being starving and emaciated. The BSES party of eighty members had planned their trip to run from 23 July to 28 August – the trip was cut short after the incident. 17-year-old Horatio Chapple, a pupil of Eton College, was with a party of twelve when the attack happened. Chapple died as a result of the attack. Four others were hurt, two seriously, and all were flown to Tromsø on mainland Norway for treatment. Chapple's grandfather, Sir John Lyon Chapple, was formerly the president of BSES. In March 2012, following an enquiry by Norwegian investigators, officials ruled that the attack could have been prevented if the expedition members had stayed in cabins instead of tents, had used guard-dogs and had deployed someone on polar bear watch.

www.etoncollege.com/
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/4228425.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Svalbard_polar_bear_attack
www.leighjournal.co.uk/news/11644523.30_years_on_and_still_no_justice_for_murdered_schoolgirl/?ref=mr
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2015 18:14 by Ghost Dog.

Bullingdon Club 04 Oct 2015 18:33 #11

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

The Four Feathers .

I Wish to Resign my Commission .
Rugby Football is played as a major sport in the Michaelmas Half alongside Association Football. Boys of all standards are catered for, including those who have not played the game before. All teams play regular fixtures against other schools. Boys progress from the Yearlings through the Junior Colts and Colts to the Senior Sides. The XV embark on a tour each summer in the build-up to the season. These tours tend to be to Scotland or Ireland, although more extensive expeditions are arranged every few years.

www.etoncollege.com/Rugby.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leigh_Centurions

Bullingdon Club 05 Oct 2015 22:51 #12

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

Butcher of the Somme
Field Marshal Douglas Haig, 1st Earl Haig, KT, GCB, OM, GCVO, KCIE, ADC (19 June 1861 – 29 January 1928) was a British senior officer during the First World War. He commanded the British Expeditionary Force (BEF) from 1915 to the end of the war. He was commander during the Battle of the Somme, the battle with one of the highest casualties in British military history, the Third Battle of Ypres and the Hundred Days Offensive, which led to the armistice in 1918.

Called "Butcher Haig" for the two million British casualties under his command, he became the model of class-based incompetent commanders unable to grasp modern tactics and technology. The Canadian War Museum comments, "His epic but costly offensives at the Somme (1916) and Passchendaele (1917) have become nearly synonymous with the carnage and futility of First World War battles.

After a tour of the United States with his brother, Haig attended university, studying Political Economy, Ancient History and French Literature at Brasenose College, Oxford, 1880–1883. He devoted much of his time to socialising – he was a member of the Bullingdon Club – and equestrian sports. He was one of the best young horsemen at Oxford and quickly found his way into the University polo team. He was commissioned as a lieutenant into the 7th (Queen's Own) Hussars on 7 February 1885.

He was something of a disciplinarian, but also impressed his superiors by his skill at sorting out paperwork and analysing recent training exercises. He was promoted to captain on 23 January 1891. Haig left India in November 1892 to prepare for the entrance exam for the Staff College, Camberley, which he sat in June 1893. Although he was placed in the top 28 candidates (the number of places awarded by exam) he was not awarded a place as he had narrowly failed the compulsory mathematics paper. The Adjutant-General Sir Redvers Buller refused to award Haig one of the four nominated places, citing his colour blindness, despite Haig having his eyesight rechecked by a German oculist and despite Haig's glowing testimonials from various senior officers, some of them lobbied by Haig and his sister. Haig's colour blindness would probably not have been an issue if he had passed the mathematics paper and it appears Buller wanted an excuse to give a place to an infantry officer.

Earl Haig Lies In State In St Giles Cathedral (1928)

1917-Knight of the Order of the Thistle (KT) The Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle is an order of chivalry associated with Scotland. The current version of the Order was founded in 1687 by King James VII of Scotland (James II of England and Ireland) who asserted that he was reviving an earlier Order. The Order consists of the Sovereign and 16 Knights and Ladies, as well as certain "extra" knights (members of the British Royal Family and foreign monarchs). The Sovereign alone grants membership of the Order; he or she is not advised by the Government, as occurs with most other Orders.

(Italy) 14 September 1916-The Order of Saints Maurice and Lazarus is an order of chivalry awarded by the House of Savoy, the heads of which were formerly Kings of Italy.

(Japan) 9 November 1918-Grand Cordon with Paulownia Flowers of the Order of the Rising Sun. It is the third highest order bestowed by the Japanese government, however it is generally the highest ordinarily conferred order.

The Argentine football club Club Atlético Douglas Haig, founded in 1918, is named after Haig. In 1921, Ash Lane in Southport, Merseyside and the football ground of Southport F.C. that was situated there, were both renamed as Haig Avenue in his honour. A species of cottage tulip, "Marshal Haig" with purple flowers, is also named after him.

spartacus-educational.com/FWWhaig.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Haig,_1st_Earl_Haig

Bullingdon Club 05 Oct 2015 23:14 #13

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

UF The Killing House
After the publication of the "Dear Boss" letter, "Jack the Ripper" supplanted "Leather Apron" as the name adopted by the press and public to describe the killer.

"Leather Apron", September 1888

An apron is an outer protective garment that covers primarily the front of the body. It may be worn for hygienic reasons as well as in order to protect clothes from wear and tear, or else due to a symbolic meaning. The word apron is from the metanalysis of the term "a napron" to "an apron". The original spelling of napron has been lost (from the Old French naperon; Modern French napperon). A cobbler's apron is often made of leather. The term apron also refers to an item of clerical clothing, now largely obsolete, worn by Anglican bishops and archdeacons. In freemasonry, each of the degrees to which its members belong has a specific way to wear the apron.

The Shankill Butchers was an Ulster loyalist gang—many of whom were members of the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF)—that was active between 1975 and 1982 in Belfast, Northern Ireland. It was based in the Shankill area and was responsible for the deaths of at least 23 people, most of whom were killed in sectarian attacks.

This butchers style cotton apron has an adjustable neck for your comfort and will protect your clothing when cooking up a storm.

www.casebook.org/intro.html
www.yell.com/s/butchers-leigh-lancashire.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_the_Ripper_suspects
www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1220865.htm

Bullingdon Club 05 Oct 2015 23:31 #14

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

Careful with That Axe, Eugene - Live At Pompeii 1972
In Akkadian, Adad is also known as Ramman ("Thunderer") cognate with Aramaic Rimmon which was a byname of the Aramaic/ Arabic Hadad. Ramman was formerly incorrectly taken by many scholars to be an independent Assyrian-Babylonian god later identified with the Amorite god Hadad. The Sumerian Ishkur appears in the list of gods found at Fara but was of far less importance than the Akkadian Adad later became, probably partly because storms and rain are scarce in southern Babylonia and agriculture there depends on irrigation instead. Also, the gods Enlil and the Assyrian Ninurta also had storm god features which decreased Ishkur's distinctiveness. He sometimes appears as the assistant or companion of one or the other of the two.

Assyrian soldiers carrying a statue of Adad.

Tiglath-Pileser I (from the Hebraic form] of Akkadian: Tukultī-apil-Ešarra, "my trust is in the son of Esharra") was a king of Assyria during the Middle Assyrian period (1114–1076 BC). According to Georges Roux, Tiglath-Pileser was "one of the two or three great Assyrian monarchs since the days of Shamshi-Adad I". Under him, Assyria became the leading power of the Middle East, a position the kingdom largely maintained for the next five hundred years. He expanded Assyrian control into Anatolia and Syria, and to the shores of the Mediterranean. From his surviving inscriptions, he seems to have carefully cultivated a fear of himself in his subjects and in his enemies alike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adad
oracc.museum.upenn.edu/amgg/listofdeities/ikur/

Bullingdon Club 05 Oct 2015 23:51 #15

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

Major-General Sir Henry Creswicke Rawlinson, 1st Baronet GCB (5 April 1810 – 5 March 1895) was a British East India Company army officer, politician and Orientalist, sometimes described as the Father of Assyriology. Rawlinson was one of the most important figures arguing that Britain must check Russian ambitions in South Asia. He was a strong advocate of the forward policy in Afghanistan, and counselled the retention of Kandahar. He argued that Tsarist Russia would attack and absorb Khokand, Bokhara and Khiva (which they did) and warned they would invade Persia (present-day Iran) and Afghanistan as springboards to British India.

The infamous “inverted V” shapes left by Jack on Eddowes’ face are often perceived as purposefully “drawn” on the skin, somehow “deliberately” pointing to Kate’s eyes.

In 1827, having become proficient in the Persian language, he was sent to Persia in company with other British officers to drill and reorganize the Shah's troops. He began to transcribe the Old Persian portion of the trilingual inscriptions in Old Persian, Elamite and Babylonian (a later form of Akkadian) written by Darius the Great sometime between his coronation as king of the Persian Empire in the summer of 522 BC and his death in autumn of 486 BC. He was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society in February 1850 on account of being "The Discoverer of the key to the Ancient Persian, Babylonian, and Assyrian Inscriptions in the Cuneiform character. An equestrian accident in 1855 hastened his determination to return to England, and in that year he resigned his post in the East India Company. On his return to England the distinction of K.C.B. was conferred upon him, and he was appointed a crown director of the East India Company. Rawlinson's published works include four volumes of cuneiform inscriptions, published under his direction between 1870 and 1884 by the trustees of the British Museum.

The canonical 5 Ripper victims are Mary Ann Nichols, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Catherine Eddowes and Mary Jane Kelly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Henry_Rawlinson,_1st_Baronet
www.casebook.org/dissertations/rip-accident-or-design.html
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2015 23:56 by Ghost Dog.

Bullingdon Club 06 Oct 2015 00:33 #16

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

The Kelly Gang Defend Glenrowan.
Edward "Ned" Kelly (December 1854 – 11 November 1880) was an Australian bushranger of Irish descent. He was born in the British colony of Victoria as the third of eight children to an Irish convict from County Tipperary and an Australian mother with Irish parentage.Kelly's father, John Kelly (known as "Red"), was born in County Tipperary, Ireland, and was transported to Van Diemen's Land in 1841, at the age of 22, for pig stealing.

The coat of arms attributed to Kelly of that Ilk.

In many cases Kelly is an Anglicisation of the Irish surname Ó Ceallaigh, which means "descendant of Ceallach " or it can also mean warrior or fighter. The personal name Ceallach has been thought to mean "white-headed", but the current understanding is that the name means "frequenting churches", derived from the Irish ceall. In other cases the surname Kelly is an Anglicisation of the Irish Ó Cadhla, which means "descendant of Cadhla". The O’Kelly or Kelly of the Clan brasil Mac Coolechan originated as a chieftain clan of the Ulaidh. The surname can also be derived from a place name in England: Kelly, in Devon. This place name is derived from the Cornish celli, meaning "wood" or "grove".The surname is one of the most prevalent surnames in Ireland. It is also very common in Galloway, and the Isle of Mann. There is a Clan Kelly in Scotland, possibly derived from a toponym Kelloe. The only evidence for Clan Kelly is a reference to Kelly of that ilk by Alexander Nisbet, who blazoned the arms or, a saltire sable between four fleurs-de-lis azure.

INVESTIGATORS in both California and Scotland are looking into extraordinary claims that the infamous Zodiac Killer is now living in this country, where he is being linked with at least one more murder.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0277941/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_Kelly
www.express.co.uk/scotland/552679/Killer-Linked-Scots-murder

Bullingdon Club 06 Oct 2015 18:48 #17

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

"Glen". Caricature by "WHO"
Edward Priaulx Tennant, 1st Baron Glenconner (31 May 1859 – 21 November 1920), known as Sir Edward Tennant, 2nd Baronet, from 1906 to 1911, was a Scottish Liberal politician. The eldest surviving son of Sir Charles Tennant, 1st Baronet, he was educated at Eton College and at Trinity College, Cambridge. He married Pamela Wyndham, a writer, and had several children. Tennant travelled extensively in Africa, India, and America, and was Assistant Private Secretary to Sir George Otto Trevelyan, Secretary for Scotland, from 1892-1895.

The Gargoyle Club was a private members' club on the upper floors of 69 Dean Street, Soho, London (at the corner with Meard Street), founded in 1925 or 1928 (sources vary) by the aristocratic socialite David Tennant, the brother of Stephen Tennant and the war poet Edward Wyndham Tennant. There was a very large ballroom, a bar, coffee room and drawing room. Some of the interiors were by Henri Matisse, who was also a member. It was reached by a small and rickety lift. The interior was Moorish and mirrored with pieces of 18th century glass. In 1948, the Colony Room was founded opposite at 41 Dean Street by Muriel Belcher. Matisse's The Red Studio which was displayed at the Gargoyle Club until 1941 has been in the MoMA, New York permanent collection since 1949. The Club was said by its members to be haunted by the ghost of Charles II's mistress Nell Gwyn. Occupation Actress, prostitute. Gwyn joined the rank of actresses at Bridges Street when she was 14, less than a year after becoming an orange-girl

The 3rd Lord Glenconner, formerly Colin Tennant, who died on August 27 aged 83, transformed the West Indian island of Mustique from a barren insect-plagued rock into a lush multimillionaires' paradise. The island became famous during the 1960s and 1970s for Tennant's grand parties and for the roll-call of pop stars, aristocrats and royalty – most famously Princess Margaret – who found it a refuge from the British winter and the paparazzi. At first Tennant bought the island simply because he liked the beaches and thought it would be a pleasant place to retire.

The East End boys and West End girls

Wellpark Brewery is a brewery situated in Duke Street in the East End of Glasgow, Scotland. It was founded in 1740 on the bank of the Molendinar Burn by Hugh and Robert Tennent. Tennent’s Lager Scotland’s favourite pint since 1885.

www.tennentcaledonian.com/brands/tennents-lager/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Tennant,_1st_Baron_Glenconner
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/7970632/Lord-Glenconner.html
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2015 18:55 by Ghost Dog.

Bullingdon Club 06 Oct 2015 22:17 #18

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

Monty Python - Airplane Hijack
Eton College Canada is located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Eton College is a private career college specializing in Flight Attendant Preparation, Hospitality Management, Travel & Tourism, and Business Administration training. Our graduates are also eligible to transfer their credits earned at Eton to reputable universities in Canada and around the world (Hawaii Pacific University, Glion Institute in Switzerland, and Blue Mountains Management School in Australia).

www.etoncollege.ca/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eton_College_(Vancouver)

Bullingdon Club 07 Oct 2015 16:19 #19

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member

Motto - Sero sed serio (Late but in earnest).
Michael Andrew Foster Jude Kerr, 13th Marquess of Lothian, Baron Kerr of Monteviot, PC, QC, DL (born 7 July 1945), previously known as Michael Ancram, is a British Conservative Party politician. A member of the House of Lords, he was formerly a Member of Parliament (MP) and a member of the Shadow Cabinet. Lord Lothian is hereditary Chief of the Scottish Clan Kerr. He was educated at the Catholic independent school Ampleforth College in North Yorkshire, followed by Christ Church at the University of Oxford (BA History 1966 proceeded MA), where he was a member of the Bullingdon Club, and the University of Edinburgh (LLB 1968). He married Lady Theresa Fitzalan-Howard, the youngest daughter of the 16th Duke of Norfolk. They are both prominent Roman Catholics. Ancram is known to many of his friends as Crumb, a nickname attributed to a party in the sixties at which on arrival Ancram introduced himself as "Lord Ancram" and was duly announced as "Mr Norman Crumb". Apart from Irish peers, he was, after John Sinclair, 3rd Viscount Thurso and Douglas Hogg, 3rd Viscount Hailsham, the third person to have sat in the House of Commons while simultaneously being a hereditary peer.

Total second home claims

2004-05: £14,164

2005-06: £14,916

2006-07: £22,030

2007-08: £15,756

The MP, who is the Marquess of Lothian, submitted claims running to thousands of pounds for gardening and cleaning at his country house, also charging for maintenance at a cottage set in the grounds used by his housekeeper. Among the receipts submitted by the MP, who retired to the backbenches after losing the leadership contest to David Cameron in 2005, were payments for “rodent control”, moss removal and the servicing of his Aga oven. One receipt, issued by a local heating engineer in May 2006, shows that Mr Ancram claimed £90.17 for a boiler service at his “main house,” another £98.58 for the swimming pool boiler, and £72.50 for a third boiler at “Honeysuckle Cottage”. The same month, Mr Ancram asked for reimbursement of £1,117.43 for a gardening bill which included “cleaning up moss etc” on the house in the Vale of Pewsey, Wiltshire. None of the three properties owned by the Ancram family, worth an estimated £8? million, is mortgaged. Mr Ancram tried and failed to win the Tory party leadership in 2001 and 2005.

Marquess of Lothian makes his maiden speech in the House of Lords

Some 83,000 homeless young people have had to rely on councils and charities for a roof over their heads during the past year – more than three times the 26,852 young people recorded in homeless figures released by the Department for Communities and Local Government. And there are about 35,000 young people in homeless accommodation at any one time across Britain. The study, by Cambridge University’s Centre for Housing and Planning Research, was commissioned by the homeless charity Centrepoint and provides the most comprehensive picture of youth homelessness to date.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ancram
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/5309953/MPs-expenses-Taxpayer-charged-for-Michael-Ancrams-pool.html
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/number-of-young-homeless-people-in-britain-is-more-than-three-times-the-official-figures-10366229.html

Bullingdon Club 07 Oct 2015 16:34 #20

• Ghost Dog
  • Fresh Member
Modest and unassuming theology student Paul Pennyfeather falls victim to the drunken antics of the Bollinger Club and is subsequently expelled from Oxford for running through the grounds of Scone College without his trousers. Having thereby defaulted on the conditions of his inheritance, he is forced to take a job teaching at an obscure public school in Wales called Llanabba, run by Dr Fagan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_and_Fall
www.imdb.com/title/tt0062872/synopsis?ref_=ttt_ov_pl
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare