Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Troll Zone

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 15:18 #161

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16700
  • Likes received: 1744
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 15:49 #162

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
Blue_Tackler wrote:
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Do you think wubby will choke on his biscuit or spit out his tea?

Im not sure tackler.. but if he is busy, and some of the others are on good pain killers and/or 'erb, raki or fresh :meow: , you may last a while this time.


it's as if SZ is a competition where some posters play to bore others into submission.


Hmmm...Similar to what you are doing here. Bluey sweetie why do you throw yourself into petty arguments? Sometimes you show your intelligence debating with the others..fair enough you get owned most of the time but you still have a good go and know your place. This vendetta against novum is silly :nono:, There appears to be nothing that he can do or say that will satisfy your paranoia..so give it a rest :yup: .
" I was bored before I even began ".
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2016 15:56 by spectero.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 16:16 #163

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16700
  • Likes received: 1744
spectero wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Do you think wubby will choke on his biscuit or spit out his tea?

Im not sure tackler.. but if he is busy, and some of the others are on good pain killers and/or 'erb, raki or fresh :meow: , you may last a while this time.


it's as if SZ is a competition where some posters play to bore others into submission.



Hmmm...Similar to what you are doing here. Bluey sweetie why do you throw yourself into petty arguments? Sometimes you show your intelligence debating with the others..fair enough you get owned most of the time but you still have a good go and know your place. This vendetta against novum is silly :nono:, There appears to be nothing that he can do or say that will satisfy your paranoia..so give it a rest :yup: .

You're mistaken, I don't have a vendetta against novum, if he wants to satisfy my paranoia as you put it, he can stop ''moderating'' favouritism towards and against certain posters.

If you want me to be silent on that matter then I hope you enjoy your wanting sweet-cheeks, who is he going to line up next, first lizzy, then woofy, now specky?

fyi I was talking to the (squatting) organ grinder not any of his monkeys
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2016 16:21 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 16:28 #164

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
Blue_Tackler wrote:
spectero wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Do you think wubby will choke on his biscuit or spit out his tea?

Im not sure tackler.. but if he is busy, and some of the others are on good pain killers and/or 'erb, raki or fresh :meow: , you may last a while this time.


it's as if SZ is a competition where some posters play to bore others into submission.



Hmmm...Similar to what you are doing here. Bluey sweetie why do you throw yourself into petty arguments? Sometimes you show your intelligence debating with the others..fair enough you get owned most of the time but you still have a good go and know your place. This vendetta against novum is silly :nono:, There appears to be nothing that he can do or say that will satisfy your paranoia..so give it a rest :yup: .

You're mistaken, I don't have a vendetta against novum, if he wants to satisfy my paranoia as you put it, he can stop ''moderating'' favouritism towards and against certain posters.

If you want me to be silent on that matter then I hope you enjoy your wanting sweet-cheeks, who is he going to line up next, first lizzy, then woofy, now specky?

fyi I was talking to the organ grinder not any of his monkeys
.

You are attempting to belittle the head cheese.Try that on any other forum and see how long you last :D . You can do it here which you do frequently yet still claim persecution :roll: . You just don't appreciate how free you are here...and that's quite sad.
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, wolfy

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 16:31 #165

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16700
  • Likes received: 1744
Belittle the head cheese :larf:

He has belittled himself all I have done is draw attention to it, and for that and that alone I get suspended and restricted, yup, total freedom.

:facepalm:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 16:46 #166

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Belittle the head cheese :larf:

He has belittled himself all I have done is draw attention to it, and for that and that alone I get suspended and restricted, yup, total freedom.

:facepalm:

No all you did was to constantly harass and attack novum just to annoy him, You saw a loophole in the rules and decided to go for it Then cry wolf when you are called out, Who do you think you are?. Steve Biko?.
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 16:56 #167

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16700
  • Likes received: 1744
spectero wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Belittle the head cheese :larf:

He has belittled himself all I have done is draw attention to it, and for that and that alone I get suspended and restricted, yup, total freedom.

:facepalm:

No all you did was to constantly harass and attack novum just to annoy him, You saw a loophole in the rules and decided to go for it Then cry wolf when you are called out, Who do you think you are?. Steve Biko?.

A ''loop hole'' in the rules :larf: more like a total ignorance of the rules.

Posters being banned and suspended because they are winning debates against the favourites, and the ''community guidelines'' totally ignored, so that certain posters can continue their troll/harassing and novum joins in with them, then he plucks decisions out of thin air to ban/suspend other posters who have not breached the guidelines as stated.

So it's hardly ''crying wolf'' as novum goes about with his pal trolling wiikiid calling him a ''nagga'' etc... and then other posters suspended/restricted for daring to question the behaviour of this ''BIG CHEESE''.

Now I'm not trying to stop novum from speaking as he pleases it's just that I won't keep quiet about it, no matter how you or anyone else protests. I don't care if he ignores his own guidelines and makes up rules as he goes, however if his behaviour is harassing posters that disagree with his forum buddies, I'm not keeping my mouth shut about it.

In fact novum has recently altered the ''Rules'' tab so that it says ''Guidelines'' as to try protect his own behaviour from any critic. :dunno:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2016 16:58 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 17:11 #168

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
Blue_Tackler wrote:
spectero wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Belittle the head cheese :larf:

He has belittled himself all I have done is draw attention to it, and for that and that alone I get suspended and restricted, yup, total freedom.

:facepalm:

No all you did was to constantly harass and attack novum just to annoy him, You saw a loophole in the rules and decided to go for it Then cry wolf when you are called out, Who do you think you are?. Steve Biko?.

A ''loop hole'' in the rules :larf: more like a total ignorance of the rules.

Posters being banned and suspended because they are winning debates against the favourites, and the ''community guidelines'' totally ignored, so that certain posters can continue their troll/harassing and novum joins in with them, then he plucks decisions out of thin air to ban/suspend other posters who have not breached the guidelines as stated.

So it's hardly ''crying wolf'' as novum goes about with his pal trolling wiikiid calling him a ''nagga'' etc... and then other posters suspended/restricted for daring to question the behaviour of this ''BIG CHEESE''.

Now I'm not trying to stop novum from speaking as he pleases it's just that I won't keep quiet about it, no matter how you or anyone else protests. I don't care if he ignores his own guidelines and makes up rules as he goes, however if his behaviour is harassing posters that disagree with his forum buddies, I'm not keeping my mouth shut about it.

In fact novum has recently altered the ''Rules'' tab so that it says ''Guidelines'' as to try protect his own behaviour from any critic. :dunno:

You seem to be insinuating that novum is some kind of evil dictator..weird. If he is human (which I hope he is ) the dude is going to have his own opinion on every subject no matter how impartial he is supposed to be. Infact 100% impartiality is impossible for a human being none of us are capable of it.
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 17:13 #169

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
Just chill out bluey...and turn your attentions to wolfy..like it's supposed to be :roll: .
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, wolfy

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 17:15 #170

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16700
  • Likes received: 1744
You seem to be insinuating that novum is some kind of evil dictator..weird. If he is human (which I hope he is ) the dude is going to have his own opinion on every subject no matter how impartial he is supposed to be. Infact 100% impartiality is impossible for a human being none of us are capable of it.

I'm not insinuating anything, rather I am clearly stating that novum does have a dictatorship like approach to moderation, I don't think he uses any SZ like democracy.

What he does is group up with a few buddies whom he protects, at the expense of others, that's it, what's so difficult to comprehend about that?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 17:18 #171

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16700
  • Likes received: 1744
spectero wrote:
Just chill out bluey...and turn your attentions to wolfy..like it's supposed to be :roll: .


Ok kiss kiss ciao :emb:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 17:38 #172

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
Blue_Tackler wrote:
You seem to be insinuating that novum is some kind of evil dictator..weird. If he is human (which I hope he is ) the dude is going to have his own opinion on every subject no matter how impartial he is supposed to be. Infact 100% impartiality is impossible for a human being none of us are capable of it.

I'm not insinuating anything, rather I am clearly stating that novum does have a dictatorship like approach to moderation, I don't think he uses any SZ like democracy.

What he does is group up with a few buddies whom he protects, at the expense of others, that's it, what's so difficult to comprehend about that?

SZ had/has democracy? :larf: :larf: I liked that bluey :) .

Grouping with a few buddies to you = agreeing with others that don't share your opinion.
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 17:57 #173

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16700
  • Likes received: 1744
spectero wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
You seem to be insinuating that novum is some kind of evil dictator..weird. If he is human (which I hope he is ) the dude is going to have his own opinion on every subject no matter how impartial he is supposed to be. Infact 100% impartiality is impossible for a human being none of us are capable of it.

I'm not insinuating anything, rather I am clearly stating that novum does have a dictatorship like approach to moderation, I don't think he uses any SZ like democracy.

What he does is group up with a few buddies whom he protects, at the expense of others, that's it, what's so difficult to comprehend about that?

SZ had/has democracy? :larf: :larf: I liked that bluey :) .

Grouping with a few buddies to you = agreeing with others that don't share your opinion.

Afaik they have this voting system sometimes, and there are so many moderators and involvees such as wub-wub and dub-dub that every decision is the result of a mini to large range saga continuum.

Here it's just the head honcho, the big cheese, the tyrant, the Machiavellian sidewinder, so he has nobody to answer to except, my rants, wiiikiiid's complaints of crew antics (and orangeaid's bottom lip strop flounces).

Most posters try stay in his good books, as they want his support when they start losing debates etc.... I don't do that social side of posting, aka shmoozing.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2016 17:58 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 18:16 #174

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
Blue_Tackler wrote:
spectero wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
You seem to be insinuating that novum is some kind of evil dictator..weird. If he is human (which I hope he is ) the dude is going to have his own opinion on every subject no matter how impartial he is supposed to be. Infact 100% impartiality is impossible for a human being none of us are capable of it.

I'm not insinuating anything, rather I am clearly stating that novum does have a dictatorship like approach to moderation, I don't think he uses any SZ like democracy.

What he does is group up with a few buddies whom he protects, at the expense of others, that's it, what's so difficult to comprehend about that?

SZ had/has democracy? :larf: :larf: I liked that bluey :) .

Grouping with a few buddies to you = agreeing with others that don't share your opinion.

Afaik they have this voting system sometimes, and there are so many moderators and involvees such as wub-wub and dub-dub that every decision is the result of a mini to large range saga continuum.

Here it's just the head honcho, the big cheese, the tyrant, the Machiavellian sidewinder, so he has nobody to answer to except, he my rants, wiiikiiid's complaints of crew antics (and orangeaid's bottom lip strop flounces).

Most posters try stay in his good books, as they want his support when they start losing debates etc.... I don't do that social side of posting, aka shmoozing.

Maybe the way the TZ society has developed the way the majority want..have you ever thought of that? Fair enough the rules and guidelines are written in print, But as in real life most rules and regulations are there to be challenged..you can't tell me that you expect the forum to be run exactly as the guidelines state. You frequent a small forum where your beliefs are in the minority.That is your only beef.
I was a pain in the arse to novum for quite a few years so were many others here, So to suggest we are a bunch of sycophants is insane. I will defend the man because he generally plays a fair game and comes across as a decent person. You portray him as the devil.
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 18:17 #175

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Blue_Tackler wrote:

LOL @hidden from guests in the guest area.


:joker: at least this absurd behaviour made me sign in ... :coolio:
which means the tactic is working, even on someone like me :up:
... still ...

and hidden posts are no longer quotable.
Btw, what happened to marioiram?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2016 18:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 18:21 #176

  • wee-kid
  • Guest
  • wee-kid's Avatar
Your forbidden by your countries law to even read let alone sign up to this web page frau. Slayer. Yeah, that is rich indeed.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 18:27 #177

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Well they don't have much nice things to say about frogs, in fact they think that a frog version of ''free speech'' means that Nazi talk is promoted, they like their taboos under the slab, they don't want to see an amphibian mimicking a goose on the upper terrain.


Reference on TZ:

:right: WHAT IS A "NAZI"?




wee-kid wrote:
Your forbidden by your countries law to even read let alone sign up to this web page frau. Slayer. Yeah, that is rich indeed.









Reference on TZ:

:right: KOSHER SHROOMS AND "NAZIS"

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2016 18:34 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 18:33 #178

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16700
  • Likes received: 1744
spectero wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
spectero wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
You seem to be insinuating that novum is some kind of evil dictator..weird. If he is human (which I hope he is ) the dude is going to have his own opinion on every subject no matter how impartial he is supposed to be. Infact 100% impartiality is impossible for a human being none of us are capable of it.

I'm not insinuating anything, rather I am clearly stating that novum does have a dictatorship like approach to moderation, I don't think he uses any SZ like democracy.

What he does is group up with a few buddies whom he protects, at the expense of others, that's it, what's so difficult to comprehend about that?

SZ had/has democracy? :larf: :larf: I liked that bluey :) .

Grouping with a few buddies to you = agreeing with others that don't share your opinion.

Afaik they have this voting system sometimes, and there are so many moderators and involvees such as wub-wub and dub-dub that every decision is the result of a mini to large range saga continuum.

Here it's just the head honcho, the big cheese, the tyrant, the Machiavellian sidewinder, so he has nobody to answer to except, he my rants, wiiikiiid's complaints of crew antics (and orangeaid's bottom lip strop flounces).

Most posters try stay in his good books, as they want his support when they start losing debates etc.... I don't do that social side of posting, aka shmoozing.

Maybe the way the TZ society has developed the way the majority want..have you ever thought of that? Fair enough the rules and guidelines are written in print, But as in real life most rules and regulations are there to be challenged..you can't tell me that you expect the forum to be run exactly as the guidelines state. You frequent a small forum where your beliefs are in the minority.That is your only beef.
I was a pain in the arse to novum for quite a few years so were many others here, So to suggest we are a bunch of sycophants is insane. I will defend the man because he generally plays a fair game and comes across as a decent person. You portray him as the devil.

I'm all for challenging rules and authority but when you state that I can't tell you that I want the forum run exactly as the guidelines state, well that's not the problem, the problem is that it's nothing like what the guidelines state, novums says himself that they are ''only guidelines'' (even though they are clear about what is not to be tolerated).

But as I already said I don't care if he sticks to the guidelines or not, and yes, you're right my beliefs are in the minority and you've hit thenail on the head, this I have already stated to novum in one of the disappearing threads, that the majority of posters here are anti Jew, quite openly and many support the Fuhrer and NSDAP like policy, so that group is the majority, the others are in the minority, and it is nearly always members of the minority that get ''moderated'' eg banned/restricted/suspended.

So it's novum himself who is attacking the minority because he wants to please the majority.

I don't think novum is a Fuhrer supporter himself, though he permitted them their say and they have grown as a number, imo he would support which ever group holds the majority in the forum, his remit is not a political angle rather a large consolidated group of posters.

As he says himself Wiiikiid and myself have not been yet banned in permanent fashion, and he uses that to suggest that he is not taking the majority side but he clearly is as it's nearly always the minority group that don't support all this nationalist stuff that get suspended, restricted and banned.
He finds other excuses like they were ''cruel to Merv'' or something but he lets other such behaviour go unchallenged by the majority.

So for a forum that caters for the alternative minority view, he does not hold that or even a fair balance within it's own membership.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2016 18:44 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 18:34 #179

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
Truth Zone roll call.

Novum is the guy in front with the long coat. Pfiz stands directly behind him with Zorro to the right I'm somewhere amongst the hordes..probably not listening :) .

" I was bored before I even began ".
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2016 18:46 by spectero.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Troll Zone 12 Jan 2016 18:35 #180

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
wee-kid wrote:
Your forbidden by your countries law to even read let alone sign up to this web page frau. Slayer. Yeah, that is rich indeed.

* you're.
You still have a problem with the English language, eh?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.