Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Troll Zone

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 08:33 #61

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Yeah I thought you'd be hiding behind wolfy again, the sock who ''single handedly destroyed SZ'' even though it's the same know as what it was before his/yours destruction of it. :iitm:

More delusions from tackler... re. myself and wolfy being one and the same. :facepalm:

The people who actually know how both sites came about, and how the SZ site (data, hosting, domain name and more) was passed over to its current facilitators, well know that i did not want to 'destroy' SZ.

Again your postings just demonstrate to me (and people on SZ who went through the process with me) how little you actually know, and how poor your reasoning skills are. :larf:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 08:37 #62

novum wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
duckt tape/glue and rope always come in handy

I bet you say that to all the girls.

:D
:D

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 08:46 #63

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Yeah I thought you'd be hiding behind wolfy again, the sock who ''single handedly destroyed SZ'' even though it's the same know as what it was before his/yours destruction of it. :iitm:

More delusions from tackler... re. myself and wolfy being one and the same. :facepalm:

The people who actually know how both sites came about, and how the SZ site (data, hosting, domain name and more) was passed over to its current facilitators, well know that i did not want to 'destroy' SZ.

Again your postings just demonstrate to me (and people on SZ who went through the process with me) how little you actually know, and how poor your reasoning skills are. :larf:

But you were supporting wolfy's attempted destruction of SZ thanking his posts/agreeing and whatnot.

So the question that you are avoiding to answer - the sale of the forum - two ex-posters here who now post on SZ wanted to buy this forum from DG's family (the rightful owners)?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 08:47 #64

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
So you post all this nonsense about hating and destroying, are you denying that the two posters mentioned wanted to buy the forum after DG passed away?

What happened in the end was agreed to by all parties Tackler.

You really dont know what you are talking about. :facepalm:

At one point they thought about assuming control simply because someone had to (which also meant control over who can post what) ... but on the condition that nov and frog run the whole shebang.

I saw no reason to create and run a second sanctum zone that would essentially be exactly like the first except perhaps cater to people who didnt like some other people there.

I indicated this to the people involved that i would not run a SZ MK 2 and they decided running a site was beyond them and not what they wanted to do.

And hypothetically, if they had taken the site, it isnt even this site anymore.

This is a new site, new template, new domain name and more. This site would exist in its current guise anyway, some old posts wouldnt exist here, thats about all that would be different on todays truth-zone.net.

Now, you wont believe or want to believe any of this anyway tackler :larf: But ive said my piece.

And incase you cant read between the lines, this site didnt begin as truth-zone.net, running J3 and the current novitas template.

So what exactly has been 'stolen' ? :larf:

Do you even know who came up with the site name and domain name? :pmsl:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 08:53 #65

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
DG owned this forum, legally speaking if an owner passes away their possessions are left to their next of kin. so back then, that forum then at that time belonged to DG's family.

Two posters that were afaik Phoeny and Catana wanted to buy that forum from DG's family but frog and yourself slammed the door.

That's the point where the theft took place, you made it too difficult for them to do that when you should have handed over the keys.

So you've changed the forum about, lol it's just like ringing a stolen car. :nono:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2016 08:55 by Frothy.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 08:54 #66

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
But you were supporting wolfy's attempted destruction of SZ thanking his posts/agreeing and whatnot.

Banter is not 'destroying' a site you doofus. :larf:

Do you know what destroying a site is? If id wiped the server and destroyed the database when i was still there, instead of working with the current members to painstakingly move everything to their own server, domain registrar and more. Which is what actually happened.

Youre an idiot. :larf: :facepalm:

Yes, unlike wolfy, i could have actually destroyed SZ. No i wouldve never actually destroyed SZ.

They mightve still not even shut all the doors and windows. :wissl: Do they have to worry about that, no. :coolio: Not from me.

All that andy has to worry about (eventually) tbh is a template and joomla that is currently unsupported and ages as each day passes. Im sure he knows this as he is an IT guy and knows more than I do. But they have some time still before it becomes an issue. They just need to update everything which means a site overhaul, since the template they use is not joomla 3 compatible.

1365 = 1

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 08:57 #67

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Banter is not 'destroying' a site you doofus. :larf:

Do you know what destroying a site is? If id wiped the server and destroyed the database when i was still there, instead of working with the current members to painstakingly move everything to their own server, domain registrar and more. Which is what actually happened.

Youre an idiot. :larf: :facepalm:

Yes, unlike wolfy, i could have actually destroyed SZ. No i wouldve never actually destroyed SZ.

They mightve still not even shut all the doors and windows. :wissl: Do they have to worry about that, no. :coolio: Not from me.

All that andy has to worry about (eventually) tbh is a template and joomla that is currently unsupported and ages as each day passes. Im sure he knows this as he is an IT guy and knows more than I do. But they have some time still before it becomes an issue. They just need to update everything which means a site overhaul, since the template they use is not joomla 3 compatible.

But you just thought that you'd patronise wolfy by supporting his effort to destroy SZ as best as he could?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 08:57 #68

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
DG owned this forum, legally speaking if an owner passes away their possessions are left to their next of kin. so back then, that forum then at that time belonged to DG's family.

Two posters that I were afaik Phoeny and Catana wanted to buy that forum from DG's family but frog and yourself slammed the door.

That's the point where the theft took place, you made it too difficult for them to do that when you should have handed over the keys.

So you've changed the forum about, lol it's just like ringing a stolen car. :nono:

There you go again, not acknowledging the truth and adding your destroyer spin. :larf:

And 'legally' speaking, you dont know what youre talking about either. :pmsl:

Infact your dancing around the defamation fire yourself the more you write tackler. :thumbup:

1365 = 1

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:04 #69

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Two posters that I were afaik Phoeny and Catana wanted to buy that forum from DG's family but frog and yourself slammed the door.

There you go again, not acknowledging the truth and adding your destroyer spin. :larf:

And 'legally' speaking, you dont know what youre talking about either. :pmsl:

Infact your dancing around the defamation fire yourself the more you write tackler. :thumbup:

And Ladies and Gentlemen there we have it, novum's answer. :thumbup:

I've tried to present you an olive branch but you keep hating it.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2016 09:05 by Frothy.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:05 #70

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
But you just thought that you'd patronise wolfy by supporting his effort to destroy SZ as best as he could?

Youre an aspie, not my fault you dont 'get' humor. :larf:

The reverse holds true on the 'Recent happenings on TZ thread over there'

They have their thread we have ours.

Theirs goes something like this...

hugorune wrote:
Just had a wee peek. :O Shudders

Same old same old.

1365 = 1

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:06 #71

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I know, where do you think I got my information from :dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:11 #72

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:

No dumb dumb, here is your answer truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66306-troll-zone.html?start=60#190439

Blue_Tackler wrote:

The only hate here is coming from you tackler, you cant control what goes on here so you attack the platform.

You disguise your real agenda with some kind of pseudo-truthseeking facade, but most here can see how you operate. :thumbup:

1365 = 1

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:16 #73

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

No dumb dumb, here is your answer truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66306-troll-zone.html?start=60#190439

Blue_Tackler wrote:

The only hate here is coming from you tackler, you cant control what goes on here so you attack the platform.

You disguise your real agenda with some kind of pseudo-truthseeking facade, but most here can see how you operate. :thumbup:

That's an answer to a different question that compares sz to tz.

The question is who stopped the two posters from being able to buy this forum from DG's family (the rightful owners)?

You know that it's been discussed here right?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

You must have been so spiteful to have run off with the ball. Theft motivated by hatred, greed and control.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2016 09:17 by Frothy.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:18 #74

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Funny this public zone eh?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:19 #75

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Find any posts from someone who's username starts with p on this topic and you might have something. A former mod here.

But you wont, because the reality was not discussed publicly by the people who dealt with it.. all you have in that thread is left/antifa opinions. :wissl: Many of them are much like you in that they wanted to control what is said here, all the while claiming to be anti-facist. They may be anti-fascist sure, but they are also anti freedom of expression and freedom of speech. Not all political opinons are tolerated there, unlike here.

And cantata doesnt count... enough crap comes off her keyboard. Cantata did not deal with the relevant people at the time.

Cant say the same for a former mod here, who i have much respect for, a class act.

1365 = 1

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:23 #76

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Find any posts from someone who's username starts with p on this topic and you might have something. A former mod here.

But you wont, because the reality was not discussed publicly by the people who dealt with it.. all you have in that thread is left/antifa opinions. :wissl: Many of them are much like you in that they wanted to control what is said here, all the while claiming to be anti-facist. They may be anti-fascist sure, but they are also anti freedom of expression and freedom of speech. Not all political opinons are tolerated there, unlike here.

And cantata doesnt count... enough crap comes off her keyboard. Cantata did not deal with the relevant people at the time.

Cant say the same for a former mod here, who i have much respect for, a class act.

It's pubically stated in that ''members only thread'' :larf: that a sale was requested. Now them being friends of DG family etc it's only going to be you and frog that would/could have blocked the sale (stole the forum).
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2016 09:25 by Frothy.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:23 #77

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
The question is who stopped the two posters from being able to buy this forum from DG's family (the rightful owners)?

You know that it's been discussed here right?

No it hasnt, not by the people who actually dealt with it all.

And cantata did not deal with the relevant people whatsoever, somebody else did.

Blue_Tackler wrote:
You must have been so spiteful to have run off with the ball. Theft motivated by hatred, greed and control.

Youre an idiot.

Greed? lol.

You mean paying in time and money for douchebags like yourself to be able to abuse me? :larf:

1365 = 1

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:26 #78

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
You mean paying in time and money for douchebags like yourself to be able to abuse me? :larf:

Like putting petrol in a stolen car.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:30 #79

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
It's pubically stated in that ''members only thread'' :larf: that a sale was requested. Now being friends of DG family etc it's only going to be you and frog that would/could have blocked the sale (stole the forum).

Ok im done going around in circles.

There was no sale. If DGs family wanted the forum they wouldve had it. The relevant people decided at the time that they did not want the burden of it all.

But you dont listen.

All you have is some wishful thinking from cantata, who did not deal with any of the site or with DGs family. Someone else did re the site.

Anyway, ive said my piece, carry on columbo, no one really gives a shit about these theft myths but you. :larf:

1365 = 1

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:33 #80

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Like putting petrol in a stolen car.

No tackler, its like building the car from scratch, and putting petrol in it.

Then having an opportunist want to go for joyrides for free, bang the thing up, and try wreck it. :larf:

1365 = 1