Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Troll Zone

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:38 #81

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17035
  • Likes received: 7940
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
novum wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Thought this section would be swarming with posts :dunno: :ponda:

If it were that easy we'd all be Zuckerbergs :larf:

I was thinking BT may be posting as well and errr ummmm carrying on where he left off :wissl: :larf:

Well yes, it was inevitable. :larf:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:43 #82

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5419
  • Likes received: 883
Blue_Tackler wrote:

You must have been so spiteful to have run off with the ball. Theft motivated by hatred, greed and control.

FFS BT give it a rest. How can you say the above? :facepalm:

Greed? Its hardly a forum making copious amounts of $$$$$$$ is it?

I really dont understand your POV, Nov Im sure has to put many hours into this forum, its not like he is making a living from it, if you dont like how the forum is run, why post here? If I thought like you about a forum I would of faaacked off eons ago :cool2:

As its seems your a member on SZ just stay and post over there, Im sure you can talk the finer points of your accusations with the people who know the truth :thumbup:
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2016 09:43 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:50 #83

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17035
  • Likes received: 7940
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
As its seems your a member on SZ just stay and post over there, Im sure you can talk the finer points of your accusations with the people who know the truth :thumbup:

Well he cant actually post over there as 'himself' since theyve banned him :larf: , heres the thread and comments....

sanctum.truth-zone.net/forum/member-s-general-chat/94617-blue-tackler-s-membership-status.html

(ignore post 17 as ive against better judgement now made a troll pit here essentially :larf: :facepalm: :hahano: )
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:55 #84

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5419
  • Likes received: 883
novum wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
As its seems your a member on SZ just stay and post over there, Im sure you can talk the finer points of your accusations with the people who know the truth :thumbup:

Well he cant actually post over there as 'himself' since theyve banned him :larf: , heres the thread and comments....

sanctum.truth-zone.net/forum/member-s-general-chat/94617-blue-tackler-s-membership-status.html

(ignore post 17 as ive against better judgement now made a troll pit here essentially :larf: :facepalm: :hahano: )

Correction: I meant with his sock that he uses on SZ :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 09:56 #85

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17073
  • Likes received: 1798
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

You must have been so spiteful to have run off with the ball. Theft motivated by hatred, greed and control.

FFS BT give it a rest. How can you say the above? :facepalm:

Greed? Its hardly a forum making copious amounts of $$$$$$$ is it?

I really dont understand your POV, Nov Im sure has to put many hours into this forum, its not like he is making a living from it, if you dont like how the forum is run, why post here? If I thought like you about a forum I would of faaacked off eons ago :cool2:

As its seems your a member on SZ just stay and post over there, Im sure you can talk the finer points of your accusations with the people who know the truth :thumbup:

Im not thinking about the forum, im just displaying the sneaky acts of the new owner, its a bit like if I accuse you of stealing a car, im not slagging off the car am I?
FFS BT give it a rest. How can you say the above? :facepalm:
Because he's a Gollum character, he stole the precious. :yup:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2016 09:57 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 10:00 #86

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17035
  • Likes received: 7940
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
I really dont understand your POV, Nov Im sure has to put many hours into this forum, its not like he is making a living from it, if you dont like how the forum is run, why post here? If I thought like you about a forum I would of faaacked off eons ago :cool2:

My theory is that he doesnt like that he cant control or affect the conversations on the forum.

And since he has no power there, his next plan of attack is to try attack the forum itself, in an attempt to put people off it, by putting them off the people who run it.

But yes, even if i was the biggest qunt that ever lived (and i may as well be given the shite people make up :larf: , call me king qunt ) , why does he stick around and 'tolerate' a qunt like me? Well, see the two sentences above as to why. :larf:

Im sure he will be back with his cuttin and a pastin from the SZ privates, after he logs in there with his sock account to grab screenshots.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 10:01 #87

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17073
  • Likes received: 1798
novum wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
As its seems your a member on SZ just stay and post over there, Im sure you can talk the finer points of your accusations with the people who know the truth :thumbup:

Well he cant actually post over there as 'himself' since theyve banned him :larf: , heres the thread and comments....

sanctum.truth-zone.net/forum/member-s-general-chat/94617-blue-tackler-s-membership-status.html

(ignore post 17 as ive against better judgement now made a troll pit here essentially :larf: :facepalm: :hahano: )

Your the only moderator I know that spends his time trolling his *own forum members.

*stolen
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2016 10:08 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 10:04 #88

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17073
  • Likes received: 1798
novum wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
I really dont understand your POV, Nov Im sure has to put many hours into this forum, its not like he is making a living from it, if you dont like how the forum is run, why post here? If I thought like you about a forum I would of faaacked off eons ago :cool2:

My theory is that he doesnt like that he cant control or affect the conversations on the forum.

And since he has no power there, his next plan of attack is to try attack the forum itself, in an attempt to put people off it, by putting them off the people who run it.

But yes, even if i was the biggest qunt that ever lived (and i may as well be given the shite people make up :larf: , call me king qunt ) , why does he stick around and 'tolerate' a qunt like me? Well, see the two sentences above as to why. :larf:

Im sure he will be back with his cuttin and a pastin from the SZ privates, after he logs in there with his sock account to grab screenshots.

P & C wanted to cut a deal and buy this forum off of DG's family (the rightful owners) but you kept the keys, slammed the door, you're a squatter moderator.

There are some good posters here and I'm not slagging off the forum, just your squatting-theft or whatever you'd like to call it.

Slag me off all you like, the fact is you should have budged.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2016 10:11 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 10:16 #89

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5419
  • Likes received: 883
Blue_Tackler wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

You must have been so spiteful to have run off with the ball. Theft motivated by hatred, greed and control.

FFS BT give it a rest. How can you say the above? :facepalm:

Greed? Its hardly a forum making copious amounts of $$$$$$$ is it?

I really dont understand your POV, Nov Im sure has to put many hours into this forum, its not like he is making a living from it, if you dont like how the forum is run, why post here? If I thought like you about a forum I would of faaacked off eons ago :cool2:

As its seems your a member on SZ just stay and post over there, Im sure you can talk the finer points of your accusations with the people who know the truth :thumbup:

Im not thinking about the forum, im just displaying the sneaky acts of the new owner, its a bit like if I accuse you of stealing a car, im not slagging off the car am I?
FFS BT give it a rest. How can you say the above? :facepalm:
Because he's a Gollum character, he stole the precious. :yup:

Can you break down and explain more on the accusation you make: Theft motivated by hatred, greed and control.

Theft: Have you actual evidence of this besides Cantanas ramblings? Btw she needs a yard of cock :wissl:

Hatred: Hatred of what exactly?

Greed: Is this forum making hundreds, thousands or millions of $$$$$$$$$? It survives on donations, so not sure where the greed factor comes in!!

Control: :larf: You could say that about every single forum and its owner or the mods :facepalm: This forum is probs one of the least moderated except for Sods that I have come across, with the caveat Ive only posted on DI, SZ, Sods and a football 1 :hahano: But unlike Sods this one does have quite a few posters with various subjects and is not just about abuse.

Again if you dont like it BT just move on, its not a question of throw enough shit and it will stick, its a small forum with a small membership, people either like how it is or they go else where :dunno: I like how its moderated because I can throw some shit about at the posters I dont agree with :chuckle:

The other option is create your own forum, then come here and publicise it, I would come over for a gander :D

But remember at the end of the day its an internet forum not real life or death scenarios

Relax go for a walk :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 10:17 #90

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17035
  • Likes received: 7940
nappertapper wrote:
P & C wanted to cut a deal and buy this forum off of DG's family (the rightful owners) but you kept the keys, slammed the door, you're a squatter moderator.

Go on then, show us. You dont want to look like youre all hat and no cattle do you?

nappertapper wrote:
Slag me off all you like, the fact is you should have budged.

The fact is, the forum was not 'stolen' from anybody nappy.

Havent you got some screenies to grab? Go on then, i aint stoppin ya. :thumbup:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 10:21 #91

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17035
  • Likes received: 7940
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Can you break down and explain more on the accusation you make: Theft motivated by hatred, greed and control.

Theft: Have you actual evidence of this besides Cantanas ramblings? Btw she needs a yard of cock :wissl:

Hatred: Hatred of what exactly?

Greed: Is this forum making hundreds, thousands or millions of $$$$$$$$$? It survives on donations, so not sure where the greed factor comes in!!

Control: :larf: You could say that about every single forum and its owner or the mods :facepalm: This forum is probs one of the least moderated except for Sods that I have come across, with the caveat Ive only posted on DI, SZ, Sods and a football 1 :hahano: But unlike Sods this one does have quite a few posters with various subjects and is not just about abuse.

Again if you dont like it BT just move on, its not a question of throw enough shit and it will stick, its a small forum with a small membership, people either like how it is or they go else where :dunno: I like how its moderated because I can throw some shit about at the posters I dont agree with :chuckle:

The other option is create your own forum, then come here and publicise it, I would come over for a gander :D

But remember at the end of the day its an internet forum not real life or death scenarios

Relax go for a walk :cool2:

QFT!

Im not gonna admit to which part of that i laughed hard over though. :pmsl:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 10:21 #92

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17073
  • Likes received: 1798
it's like the cloakroom attendant has grabbed the keys for the Hotel, he's changed all the locks and now it's all his. An opportunist thief just can't let such an opportunity pass.

At least he could come out and admit it and apologise, what's done is done but there is no point holding onto the lies, just admit that you squat and ask your conscious for forgiveness about the deceit. :dunno:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2016 10:24 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 10:23 #93

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17073
  • Likes received: 1798
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

You must have been so spiteful to have run off with the ball. Theft motivated by hatred, greed and control.

FFS BT give it a rest. How can you say the above? :facepalm:

Greed? Its hardly a forum making copious amounts of $$$$$$$ is it?

I really dont understand your POV, Nov Im sure has to put many hours into this forum, its not like he is making a living from it, if you dont like how the forum is run, why post here? If I thought like you about a forum I would of faaacked off eons ago :cool2:

As its seems your a member on SZ just stay and post over there, Im sure you can talk the finer points of your accusations with the people who know the truth :thumbup:

Im not thinking about the forum, im just displaying the sneaky acts of the new owner, its a bit like if I accuse you of stealing a car, im not slagging off the car am I?
FFS BT give it a rest. How can you say the above? :facepalm:
Because he's a Gollum character, he stole the precious. :yup:

Can you break down and explain more on the accusation you make: Theft motivated by hatred, greed and control.

Theft: Have you actual evidence of this besides Cantanas ramblings? Btw she needs a yard of cock :wissl:

Hatred: Hatred of what exactly?

Greed: Is this forum making hundreds, thousands or millions of $$$$$$$$$? It survives on donations, so not sure where the greed factor comes in!!

Control: :larf: You could say that about every single forum and its owner or the mods :facepalm: This forum is probs one of the least moderated except for Sods that I have come across, with the caveat Ive only posted on DI, SZ, Sods and a football 1 :hahano: But unlike Sods this one does have quite a few posters with various subjects and is not just about abuse.

Again if you dont like it BT just move on, its not a question of throw enough shit and it will stick, its a small forum with a small membership, people either like how it is or they go else where :dunno: I like how its moderated because I can throw some shit about at the posters I dont agree with :chuckle:

The other option is create your own forum, then come here and publicise it, I would come over for a gander :D

But remember at the end of the day its an internet forum not real life or death scenarios

Relax go for a walk :cool2:

Yes yes it's only an internet forum, and I have not stated that I don't like it but the fact is the owner is a squatter.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 10:27 #94

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17035
  • Likes received: 7940
Blue_Tackler wrote:
it's like the cloakroom attendant has grabbed the keys for the Hotel, he's changed all the locks and no it's all his. An opportunist thief just can't let such an opportunity pass.

Imagine you built an entire hotel, then a dogmatic aspie who has no idea of what is involved in building a hotel comes into your hotel and accuses you of being a thieving cloakroom attendant.

Thats a more realistic scenario. :larf:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 10:28 #95

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17073
  • Likes received: 1798
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
it's like the cloakroom attendant has grabbed the keys for the Hotel, he's changed all the locks and no it's all his. An opportunist thief just can't let such an opportunity pass.

Imagine you built an entire hotel, then a dogmatic aspie who has no idea of what is involved in building a hotel comes into your hotel and accuses you of being a thieving cloakroom attendant.

Thats a more realistic scenario. :larf:

Whatever you say squatter. :D
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2016 10:29 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 10:33 #96

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17035
  • Likes received: 7940
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Whatever you say squatter. :D

So Tackler, how long do ya think youve got before Gilly et al 'suss' your sock over there? :larf:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 10:37 #97

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17073
  • Likes received: 1798
novum wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Whatever you say squatter. :D

So Tackler, how long do ya think youve got before Gilly et al 'suss' your sock over there? :larf:

Not long. my user name is nappertapper, I don't care if they delete it i have not made any posts, I might even make a post and tell them its me... :hahano:

Just in case they are not reading.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2016 10:39 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 10:51 #98

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17035
  • Likes received: 7940
Blue_Tackler wrote:
novum wrote:
So Tackler, how long do ya think youve got before Gilly et al 'suss' your sock over there? :larf:

Not long. my user name is nappertapper, I don't care if they delete it i have not made any posts, I might even make a post and tell them its me... :hahano:

Just in case they are not reading.

Well my username over there is batou,

its tough keeping up that forum facade though, since im not naturally funny and i dont kill things.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 11:03 #99

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17035
  • Likes received: 7940
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I might even make a post and tell them its me... :hahano:

Just in case they are not reading.

Throw this up while youre there, go out in style....

motherdamnable.blogspot.com/2014/08/sanctumzone-purveyors-of-salacious.html
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2016 11:05 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Troll Zone 11 Jan 2016 13:25 #100

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17073
  • Likes received: 1798
I'll let you know once you've lifted this ridiculous ban restriction.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia10.85Saturday, 11 January 2020
Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok?10.51Monday, 07 August 2017
[removed from main forum by novum] Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia10.39Monday, 06 June 2016
Truth Zone? Dead Zone, with Psycho Phizzy on the loose....again.6.93Thursday, 05 October 2017
Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone6.74Saturday, 20 June 2015
A change to truth-zone.co.uk - now truth-zone.net and truth-zone.net/forum.html6.73Sunday, 15 February 2015
DIF SUX's TROLL& SHILLS6.32Monday, 12 December 2016
Did 4Chan Troll The CIA?6.32Monday, 16 January 2017
The Troll Dimension6.32Sunday, 27 December 2015
The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift6.18Wednesday, 05 June 2019
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.