Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shift in power & control.

Shift in power & control. 13 Jan 2016 05:21 #1

• wee-kid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Shift in power & control. 13 Jan 2016 05:51 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Do you want your own forum category wikkidd? :taptap:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Shift in power & control. 13 Jan 2016 06:14 #3

• wee-kid
Lift the ban.

Shift in power & control. 13 Jan 2016 06:33 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Youre public zoned, not banned.

You can log in and post.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Shift in power & control. 13 Jan 2016 06:37 #5

• wee-kid
Entire Zone lifted.

Shift in power & control. 13 Jan 2016 06:43 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
No can do hombre

1365 = 1

Shift in power & control. 13 Jan 2016 06:52 #7

• wee-kid
Yes. I withstood each of you. Time and time again.

Shift in power & control. 13 Jan 2016 15:13 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

Shift in power & control. 13 Jan 2016 20:08 #9

• wee-kid
Same results from you on the regular board when the crew was unsuccessful.

Shift in power & control. 14 Jan 2016 17:04 #10

• Frothy
  • Released
It's a form of censorship, so much for free speech, not banned but suppressed, its just like mainstream life, can't even post on threads that one started oneself, unless your going to move all my threads to public zone?
Machievelli?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Shift in power & control. 14 Jan 2016 17:24 #11

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
What is public zoned?

Does it mean that people can only post in public areas ?
It was always going to happen!!

Shift in power & control. 14 Jan 2016 17:27 #12

wolfy wrote:
What is public zoned?

It means they can only post in this particular section but no where else on the forum :wissl:

Shift in power & control. 14 Jan 2016 17:55 #13

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
So many rules :O

Nov you have changed .

What happened to you ??

:coolio:
It was always going to happen!!

Shift in power & control. 14 Jan 2016 18:06 #14

• wee-kid
In some way's he did not change. He would join the crew during their BS tag team on my thread. Black Sun Society. When I gave or returned the same stuff it was Sin Bin & Ban. Never to the filthy catholic nor cup cake. Or even frau-spastic colon. But, yes this place has been under the direction that favor's the crew.

Shift in power & control. 14 Jan 2016 21:00 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wolfy wrote:
So many rules :O

Nov you have changed .

What happened to you ??

:coolio:

Your sig is from a while back remember? Frothy had been suspended then :chuckle: so not much has changed :larf:

The kid, what can i say, every other post of his is virtually the same... having a go at the crew, cup cake this, filthy that, a few 'fraus' thrown in and going on about black sun catholics. Then telling me the crew is favoured and being butt hurt over perhaps a handful of posts i made when i was jesting (which i do in lots of threads, not just his black sun cake thread)

People get tired of seeing that stuff in every other thread ad infinitum. If i put all the posts together that are virtually the same it would look ridiculous.

Public zone is a compromise... members can get relegated... and if they are it is not set in stone.

At this stage i think frothy has a better chance of getting back into the premier league than kid. :hahano: :thumbup:

1365 = 1

Shift in power & control. 14 Jan 2016 21:08 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wolfy wrote:
What is public zoned?

As ent says, it means members can only post in the 'Public Zone' category.

Its kind of like being relegated. If members are demoted, they can still read the entire forum, they can still log in, use the chatroom etc, but cant reply or make new threads anywhere but in the 'Public Zone' category.

Guests can also post in this 'Public Zone' category, the only one that guests can post in. Guest posting is not allowed elsewhere on the forum, which better protects members from trolling.

And there are also a couple of new categories under 'General' ... which are not moderated by myself. One category has pfiz as the mod, the other has orangeaid and zorro. The option is there for more members cats. to be created, people can contact me to discuss, if they want their own area and want to mod that area themselves.

So people have a choice as to where they start threads, knowing the differences the threads and posts might be exposed to.

1365 = 1

Shift in power & control. 14 Jan 2016 22:27 #17

• Frothy
  • Released
Perhaps he's sold the main forum to Robert Baird :dunno:

A compromise ???

It's got nothing to do with compromising, it's censorship, you've just adjusted our posting privileges to please other posters, yet you won't ever take note of others posters trolling.

This is exactly what we've been telling you about, you deny that you are bias yet here you are proving our point.
People get tired of seeing that stuff in every other thread ad infinitum
People get sick of seeing all the Jew this and Jew that but you don't segregate posters for boring others to death with all that crap do you?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2016 22:33 by Frothy.

Shift in power & control. 14 Jan 2016 22:44 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
This is exactly what we've been telling you about, you deny that you are bias yet here you are proving our point.

If i stacked 100 or more of kids posts one after the other, it would prove a point.

I havent the time or the inclination now to do such a thing, but most that have been around here would know it would go something like...

cup cake frau filthy one crew black sun catholic deal alter boy satan waaa nov trolled me cause i was exposing the catholic deal. Shine 'yer shoes! :joker:

etc etc etc. The same shit, over and over, spammed into every other active thread.

Perhaps you could entertain the thought that it isnt to please other posters frothy, perhaps it is because of general patterns of behaviour and the atmosphere it creates.

I can tell you for certain that 'the crew' is not pleased whatsoever right now. :up:

1365 = 1

Shift in power & control. 14 Jan 2016 23:51 #19

• Frothy
  • Released
But you're wiling to have the same 100's of ''it's the Jews'' posts splattered all over the forum, those posts could all be a nice collection too, yet you do nothing to combat that, all the hasbara this and that, put all them together eh?

Double standards all the way, oh shame the crew are not happy, why have they had their posting privileges altered, are they restricted or suspended, or are they just not happy because you have not carried out their wishes to the degree that they desired?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Shift in power & control. 15 Jan 2016 00:22 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I just dont see it the way you do tackler, the kid for one writes a very similar meme over and over. May as well be the same post many times, same contents essentially.

And you are always complaining, as does kid. It gets tiring. As does constant complaining from others admittedly, some of which ive told recently take it or leave it (the forum) essentially. Words to that effect. But it is nowhere near the level of you and kid, which (you and kid) is reminiscent of the sanctum bunch.

Some members here are not happy because you and some others are still here yes, i will say that. But i have not carried out anyones wishes other than my own. :P but not for personal reasons (though it could be interpreted that way, and is by some) but for the forum atmosphere and associated reasons.

Despite what some may say, i do not restrict posting privileges for people who i disagree with in an ideological sense. It is other factors that come into play such as general behaviour and the atmosphere created. In fact i find myself agreeing with some things you say, with some things kid says, ditto for just about everyone else.. well everyone else really, i cant think of one currently active poster off the top of my head that hasnt ever said things i agree with.

This thread for example is more of the same from kid. He's having a whinge, having a sook, he was the same with full forum access, he would write 1 or 2 liners having a go at 'the crew' and often those posts would contain no extra information or value so they would be vented, he doesnt want to see the difference between those posts, and other peoples posts where they might write a few words criticising kids stance but then GO ON to explain why in an on topic and technical sense. Seems some here cant tell the difference between those kinds of posts, and the two liner 'frau cupcake filthy one shoe avatar country of origin catholic altered boy' shit repeated over and over. Harrassing members for over a year about where they come from, and accusing them of putting up avatars to pick up women. Its been absolute nonsense lets face it.

You could go back, you could cherry pick and find abuse going in every direction, i acknowledge that. But there is a good amount of leeway given either way, unless the sheer volume of it becomes over the top, and repetitive, and begins to adversely affect forum atmosphere.

The same can be said for those who want to incessantly criticise the platform itself and go on a posting crusade to criticise me. I see it as rather pointless given that the web is a big place, and those who ultimately arent happy after pointing out why to me and seeing no changes or changes that arent satisfactory to their forum needs, can find a place that suits them better. I am not forcing anyone to be here.

You cant please everybody all of the time, since people want different things. It is just as apparent here on TZ as it is in the real world.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 15 Jan 2016 00:44 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare