Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 17 Jan 2016 16:52 #41

• Agent Abramsky
Tackler it's Robert Baird he blown your cover, the poster Oracle is extremely clued up, the man's memory is amazing, we just can't get anything past him, he got us tumbled Tackler, he knows too much, he's one clever cookie, there is no fooling him.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 17 Jan 2016 16:55 #42

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Agent Abramsky wrote:
Tackler it's Robert Baird he blown your cover, the poster Oracle is extremely clued up, the man's memory is amazing, we just can't get anything past him, he got us tumbled Tackler, he knows too much, he's one clever cookie, there is no fooling him.

Do you want me to keep flicking between posting as Robert Baird and my usual user name or are you going to get another operative to take over Baird's profile instead?
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 17 Jan 2016 17:01 #43

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Less of the attitude frothy!!

Or there will be no bread and water for you tonight

:D
It was always going to happen!!

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 17 Jan 2016 17:08 #44

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
wolfy wrote:

So you're still pretending that to be a jail warden instead of pretending to be the Terminator at SZ :larf:

I wonder what your next fantasy will be, that's when your not the manager of ''complexes'' :facepalm:

''Mum can I have my Power Rangers back now please'' :D
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2016 17:18 by Frothy.

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 17 Jan 2016 17:20 #45

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:

So you're still pretending that to be a jail warden instead of pretending to be the Terminator at SZ :larf:

I wonder what you next fantasy will be, that's when your not the manager of ''complexes'' :facepalm:

SZ dead baby, SZ is dead.

And I have jailed you before frothy and it only cost me a fiver :chuckle:

Now be quiet or the lights are out.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 17 Jan 2016 17:23 #46

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:

I wonder what you next fantasy will be, that's when your not the manager of ''complexes'' :facepalm:

SZ is the same now as it was before you joined it, this is not a jail you gibbering pleb it's a forum where people try to beat the NWO by use of slacktivism, instead however you use it as a platform to carry out your fantasies.

''The lights are out'' what kind of drugs are you taking?
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2016 17:28 by Frothy.

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 17 Jan 2016 17:39 #47

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:

SZ is the same now as it was before you joined it, this is not a jail you gibbering pleb it's a forum where people try to beat the NWO by use of slacktivism, instead however you use it as a platform to carry out your fantasies.

It's a shadow of its former sanctimonious self.

You however are reassuringly similar to a year ago, even though you are caged like a nodding bear in your cell feeding off scraps off generous patrons.

:)
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2016 17:40 by wolfy.

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 17 Jan 2016 17:50 #48

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:

You however are reassuringly similar to a year ago, even though you are caged like a nodding bear in your cell feeding off scraps off generous patrons.

SZ was an empty tumble weed forum both before and after TPV fiasco, you did nothing but displayed your butt hurt and gave them all a good laugh :larf:

So now you've gone from The SZ Terminator, do TZ jail warden and light switch operative, to fantasising about noddy bears in cages and scraps, and generous patrons.

You do realise that this is a slacktivists forum and you're spending your time making up fantasies about me, what's going to be next, am I on a desert Island and your man Friday come along to keep me company, if you keep this up wolfy nobody is ever going to give any credit to anything you have to say. :dunno:
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2016 17:52 by Frothy.

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 17 Jan 2016 17:54 #49

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:

SZ was an empty tumble weed forum both before and after TPV fiasco, you did nothing but displayed your butt hurt and gave them all a good laugh :larf:

So now you've gone from The SZ Terminator, do TZ jail warden and light switch operative, to fantasising about noddy bears in cages and scraps, and generous patrons.

You do realise that this is a slacktivists forum and you're spending your time making up fantasies about me, what's going to be next, am I on a desert Island and your man Friday come along to keep me company, if you keep this up wolfy nobody is ever going to give any credit to anything you have to say. :dunno:

That's ok frothy I am not looking for any validation :cool:

I am just breezing through, I have a slack time , soon it will be hectic again and I won't have time to post.

But I will be back and I am sure you won't have changed :D

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 17 Jan 2016 18:06 #50

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:

That's ok frothy I am not looking for any validation :cool:

I am just breezing through, I have a slack time , soon it will be hectic again and I won't have time to post.

But I will be back and I am sure you won't have changed :D

Slack time on a slacktivists forum, now you're making sense...

Yes I guess I'll still be the focal point for most of your fantasies :taptap:

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 17 Jan 2016 18:17 #51

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
You should be grateful frothy!!!

At least I am giving you attention.

More than can be said for that imaginary wife of yours

:hahano:

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 17 Jan 2016 18:30 #52

• wee-kid
Agent Abramsky wrote:
GD you are one lame nancy boy. 3rd rate socky-sock. Low grade stock, now write something that sells more than the Daily Chimp already.

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 17 Jan 2016 19:00 #53

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
wolfy wrote:
You should be grateful frothy!!!

At least I am giving you attention.

More than can be said for that imaginary wife of yours

:hahano:

So now you're even imagining my imaginary wife, how many layers are there to this imaginarium of yours?

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 27 Jan 2016 11:24 #54

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Anyway back to topic:

What do posters think they have achieved?

This is the way it seems to go, a poster joins a forum or social media platform they may well present a premise, ie the world is run by a secret cabal of Jews - Satanists - Jesuits - Aliens - Illuminati and whatnot.

So poster joins and states ''it's the xyz'' to blame, they are behind all this NWO evilness etc etc etc.

A number of other on liners ''Like'' their premise as it is in line with their own on line world views.

The behaviour is then to gather as much information that supports this premise and post it up, and their on line peers ''Like'' this they even post up their gratefulness about the information, this all makes said poster feel good, feel good biochemicals are released in their brain.

If said poster is one day searching Google for more information and accidentally stumbles upon information that contradicts their premise and all which they have posted and decides to post it up, as they had a moments madness of feeling objective, at such point their post is not ''Liked'' by their on line peers and they get some negative feedback from them, ''shill'' etc... Their biochemistry is now making them feel bad, they are somewhat depressed, so they quickly address the point by posting that they were being sarcastic/ironic, and quickly dive back into posting up their subjection and once again gain ''Likes''.

Once again during a Google frenzy they stumble upon something contrary to their premise but this time they just ignore it, they know that posting it up will bring negative comments from their on line peers and they don't want to see that as it will make them feel bad.

It's seems to me that forums such as this one and social media like twitter/Facebook etc where topics about the NWO are discussed it's more about building up an on line persona that one can visit for a boost, ie ''I feel a bit low.fed up today so I'll go onto my forum and post something about xyz and then I get the ''Likes'' and positive feedback it will make me feel better.''

So in fact the only thing that is achieved by coming onto a forum such as these or onto social media and posting about who you think is behind the NWO and all things bad is that a poster can feel better in themselves by either getting the ''Likes'' or annoying others, making them feel bad thus feeling satisfied that they have achieved something.

Nobody is being informed, nobody is thinking ''what's all this NWO business all about, I know I'll go onto TZ and get my information from there, just wow, my world view has changed.''

The agents of the NWO are not going to read TZ or any other forum and think to themselves ''oh that's us scuppered then.''

So here we're all keeping novum company/busy he gets his satisfaction from his almighty position of forum Pharaoh, handing out plots of cyber land, moving stuff about, being restrictive, laughing and joking, having almighty melt downs...

Nothing is achieved on a practical front by posting on a forum, unless it's a particular informative niche, such as a car forum or a forum for people with a certain illness such as cancer where they can support one another and exchange advice and information.

On forums such as this one people don't support one another or exchange anything useful, they simply use it as a platform to attack all which they blame in the world or to attack other posters, they don't actually achieve anything with regards solving anything,

So all this it's the ''xyz'' behind the NWO and if you don;t agree or post contrary information you're a shill etc, is just an excuse for gaining a biochemical feel good factor by pissing someone off thus you have achieved something, or getting ''Likes'' from your peers thus you have a peer group to applaud you, the oddest thing about such behaviour is that you're trapped, you can't post what you want, you don't want to fall out with your peer group and for them to call you a shill, you don't want to turn your feel good platform into a feel bad platform.

It's call Truth Zone but this is the truth that so many don't want to admit to.
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2016 11:42 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 27 Jan 2016 11:34 #55

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Truther forums provide a pleasant way to pass the time for the cheery chums plus the opportunity for our grumpier chums to vent their spleen.
Nothing of use or value is or could be ever attained via Truther forums, were we required to do anything other than post and send in the odd donation; none of us would be here.
Slack-tivism is a super term for what we do.
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2016 11:34 by GMP.

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 27 Jan 2016 11:51 #56

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
You don't seem to post up anything about anything, you just find the recent posts whatever they may be and you then make supplementary comments on them, you're a ''recent post parasite''.

Perhaps you could ask novum to change your user name to ''RPP''?

User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Watch out slacktivists, they're onto us 27 Jan 2016 12:56 #57

• GMP
  • Silver Member
That's fair comment frothy, you have pricked my conscience so I'll start one.
I seldom start threads though.
Way I see it it's a bit like buying a ticket for a gig and then the promoter insisting you go round putting up posters advertising the gig.
That and I'm a lazy bar steward.
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2016 13:03 by GMP.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare