Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Robert Baird's Bull$hit

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 18 Jan 2016 13:09 #1

• Exorcist
Robert Baird stated in one of his Bull$hit articles:
CROP CIRCLES:

The Learning Channel (August 7, 2003) just had a show about crop circles. Here are two major points that no debunker will be able to explain in addition to the designs themselves.

1. The seeds in 250 crop circles tested by a top biologist and botanist were no longer there. I suppose some might say the hoaxers made bread out of the seeds but the pods or husks had not been opened. This is the work of Doctor Levengood and his associates.

2. Many of the stalks were exploded from the inside out.

http://articlesaz.com/crop-circles-and-critical-mass-by-robert-baird/

Now go here and read about the authenticity of Levengood's PhD and his close association with other Jewish MSM $cam Artists/Authors.

http://circularstateofmind.wordpress.com/2012/10/31/crop-circles-blt-dr-levengood-and-the-truth-about-his-phd-and-other-qualifications/

"no debunker will be able to explain"^.........Are you sure about that Robert?...............:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 13:15 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 18 Jan 2016 14:09 #2

• wee-kid
RB look's to be TZ for the long haul. Timing is key. December to remember,,,,,

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 18 Jan 2016 15:29 #3

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
He's entitled to his view and way of being, though if novnov is in any way consistent he will need to do summink about thread sliding ''guideline'' you know that guideline eh SquatMod, it exists in the complaints of your filthy crew :larf:

''too easy'' :P
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 18 Jan 2016 22:53 #4

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Blue_Tackler wrote:
He's entitled to his view and way of being,

Yeah but that's NOT what's been happening. RB is the aggressor, NOT the victim on this forum

RB uses insults, slander, and juvenile trolling techniques to cancel and nullify the opinions of others, and beat them into submission.

Quite frankly, I am proud that the membership here on TZ is willing to call out RB and his BS, rather than being docile and apathetic like members of those other websites RB frequents
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 00:50 #5

•  Anonymous Coward 
peacenik wrote:

Quite frankly, I am proud that the membership here on TZ

so what you moaning about?

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 02:24 #6

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Anonymous Coward wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Are you part of the, "special needs" people I've been warned about? :conf: :conf:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 02:48 #7

•  Anonymous Coward 
peacenik wrote:
Anonymous Coward wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Are you part of the, "special needs" people I've been warned about? :conf: :conf:

no :facepalm:

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 04:10 #8

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
peacenik wrote:
Anonymous Coward wrote:
peacenik wrote:

The ''special needs trio'' the ones that have their own ''special needs part of the forum'' are the three ''members general moderators''.

I really don't know why you're so bothered about Robert Baird as to commence what appears to be a hate campaign against him, he probably thinks that I'm one of these uneducated poorly read culted cretins. (I don't care)

I admit that I find his posts difficult to follow, frankly me dear I can't be arsed to keep thinking about or finding out all the things that he references, he starts off with a topic, a thread title, a point to express, yet after the first two/three lines of text he's spewing out al sorts of unrelated shit, or at least shit that I can't seem to tie together to cohere a point.

So either he's posting jazz or I'm just not good enough to understand his posts, I've pretty much stopped clicking the cursor on his posts/threads I find them to be a collage, a bit like getting a snippet from each post you ever compose and posting that, mix and cram is what I see.

It's a bit like those elongated anti-jew posts that Orangeaid puts up, he's just finding negative information about Jews and cramming it into his forum lifestyle, trying to be clever, so now we have two predictable plebs on the forum :dunno:
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2016 05:14 by Frothy.

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 06:56 #9

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Blue_Tackler wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Anonymous Coward wrote:
peacenik wrote:

The ''special needs trio'' the ones that have their own ''special needs part of the forum'' are the three ''members general moderators''.

Evidently, there is a special place on this forum for you to, BT,........ HERE on public zone? I haven't seen you post on the normal forum for quite a while, so I can only assume you've been sentenced to do time in the public zone? Little wonder you're so miserable?

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 07:22 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
peacenik wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Anonymous Coward wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Evidently, there is a special place on this forum for you to, BT,........ HERE on public zone? I haven't seen you post on the normal forum for quite a while, so I can only assume you've been sentenced to do time in the public zone? Little wonder you're so miserable?

Yes I'm in the foyer with the ''guests'' it's meant to be a punishment of sorts but I quite like it, if I want to respond to any posts in the main forum I can just make a likewise thread here in Public Zone and copy any posts over and add my responses, that's when the inner sanctum masons are not coming over for some refreshing change from all the Jew-jubes and religious nut jobs in the main forum :larf:

Welcome to my domain :up:
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2016 07:25 by Frothy.

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 11:02 #11

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Blue_Tackler wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Anonymous Coward wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Yes I'm in the foyer with the ''guests'' it's meant to be a punishment of sorts but I quite like it, if I want to respond to any posts in the main forum I can just make a likewise thread here in Public Zone and copy any posts over and add my responses, that's when the inner sanctum masons are not coming over for some refreshing change from all the Jew-jubes and religious nut jobs in the main forum :larf:

Glad to hear you've found your little niche in the forum. Forgive me for not sharing in your positivetivity. I don't think your being here was your decision. Thus, how could you be as happy as you claim? Judging from the personalities i've seen in this pit, most none of them can even carry any kind of conversation on any topic..But keep cool and stop being so bitchy.It takes from you positivity.

I promise to check up on you occasionally. Now if you will excuse me, I need to answer some post on the real part of the form, where normal members post. You know,,,,, That part of the forum you cannot post to? See ya!
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2016 11:04 by peacenik.

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 11:14 #12

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Frothy is our very own gollum

:yup:
It was always going to happen!!

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 11:32 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
peacenik wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Anonymous Coward wrote:
peacenik wrote:

Glad to hear you've found your little niche in the forum. Forgive me for not sharing in your positivetivity. I don't think your being here was your decision. Thus, how could you be as happy as you claim? Judging from the personalities i've seen in this pit, most none of them can even carry any kind of conversation on any topic..But keep cool and stop being so bitchy.It takes from you positivity.

I promise to check up on you occasionally. Now if you will excuse me, I need to answer some post on the real part of the form, where normal members post. You know,,,,, That part of the forum you cannot post to? See ya!

Yeah go tell orangraid that the Jews are missing his attention. :larf:
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 11:36 #14

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
wolfy wrote:

You're not getting my ring no matter how you fantasize. :nono:
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2016 11:39 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 12:23 #15

• Exorcist
"Crop Circles" is a $cam Industry, an offshoot of the UFO/Aliens $cam. BS Books, Web Sites, Magazines, Conferences, Market Stalls, Fake Labs, but, most importantly, fake Crop Circles made by the same $cammers who write the books, create fake disagreements and feed off it .......That includes Colin Andrews...:pmsl:

{url]www.colinandrews.net/Crop-Circles-BLT-Wrong.html[/url]
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 19 Jan 2016 14:23 by Exorcist.

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 12:48 #16

• Exorcist
I'm toying with the idea of designing a crop circle with the message "FUCK OFF ROBERT BAIRD" based on the Golden Section.
I've got all the surveying equipment required to set it out accurately. I need assistance from "plank bearing" people with a sense of humour. Anybody up for it?

:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 19 Jan 2016 14:37 by Exorcist.

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 12:50 #17

•  Anonymous Coward 
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:

lololololollo :D

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 12:56 #18

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:

That's quite funny for you frothy.

Keep that up and you can have an extra ten minutes in the yard :D
It was always going to happen!!
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 14:39 #19

Exorcist wrote:
I'm toying with the idea of designing a crop circle with the message "go away ROBERT BAIRD" based on the Golden Section.
I've got all the surveying equipment required to set it out accurately. I need assistance from "plank bearing" people with a sense of humour. Anybody up for it?

You may find photoshop a tad easier than going to the trouble of gathering a team of crop circle experts together..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Robert Baird's Bull$hit 19 Jan 2016 15:35 #20

• Exorcist
Zorro wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
I'm toying with the idea of designing a crop circle with the message "go away ROBERT BAIRD" based on the Golden Section.

You may find photoshop a tad easier than going to the trouble of gathering a team of crop circle experts together..

That's totally dishonest! You are suggesting we make a "fake" Fake instead of a real Fake!.... :O ....No way Hosea!
If you wish to go down that path I'm out!

PS

When you PhotoShop fake it make sure you consult Phizz regarding the horizon line.......otherwise there's a strong chance you'll be forced to relinquish your Mod status........ :larf:

:wall:

:axe:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 19 Jan 2016 15:38 by Exorcist.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare