Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 00:41 #181

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
aside:
what a pathetic, hateful piece of shit foxy is.
he spews vitriol and hatred.
he actually has the deluded audacity to claim he is a "christian."
what a fucking loser.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 01:07 #182

• Foxy
Pouting penis puffer fully understands his actions over at DIF SUX SHITE have come back to haunt him. No, small man, you will not be protected here with modern PC Bull Shite one sided games. No way, no how. Withered, shriveled, pale, homely, & short. And those are your good points! :yup: How did it feel to be betrayed? What you believed you were above the regular members ? Well that gravy pipe stopped & here you are PRETENDING to be legitimate. FUCK that noise midget. HIT the ROAD, toad! :larf: :larf:

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 01:20 #183

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Foxy wrote:
Pouting penis puffer fully understands his actions over at DIF SUX SHITE have come back to haunt him. No, small man, you will not be protected here with modern PC Bull Shite one sided games. No way, no how. Withered, shriveled, pale, homely, & short. And those are your good points! :yup: How did it feel to be betrayed? What you believed you were above the regular members ? Well that gravy pipe stopped & here you are PRETENDING to be legitimate. FUCK that noise midget. HIT the ROAD, toad! :larf: :larf:
fuck off "guest."
YOU are not wanted here, by anyone, apparently

you are more than pathetic.

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 02:28 #184

• Foxy
How does it feel to be the hunted, scrawny one? No moderator protection 'ere' face fuck. How despicable, to long for another mans manhood in your mouth? Catholic schooling, eh? Alice, you shall never recover from what you did over at DIF SUX SHITE. And that rejection is justice! :chuckle:

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 02:31 #185

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Foxy wrote:
How does it feel to be the hunted, scrawny one? No moderator protection 'ere' face fuck. How despicable, to long for another mans manhood in your mouth? Catholic schooling, eh? Alice, you shall never recover from what you did over at DIF SUX SHITE. And that rejection is justice! :chuckle:

you truly are deluded if you think i'm intimidated by piece of shit like yourself.
hunted?? ... more like stalked.
your obsession with me is more creepy than worrying.

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 02:44 #186

• Foxy
Obsession is what you have w/the Christian deal. Well GOYIM, you are a hobbit in stature, not cute & do in fact hide in the wilderness to avoid having to deal w/the fantasy land you dwell in. BANNED from DIF SUX SHITE was a very much unexpected turn of events. & No ONE gives a fuck, there or here. Just take what you got coming Alice. You have earned it fully! :thumbup:

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 03:12 #187

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Foxy wrote:
Obsession is what you have w/the Christian deal. Well GOYIM, you are a hobbit in stature, not cute & do in fact hide in the wilderness to avoid having to deal w/the fantasy land you dwell in. BANNED from DIF SUX SHITE was a very much unexpected turn of events. & No ONE gives a fuck, there or here. Just take what you got coming Alice. You have earned it fully! :thumbup:

piss off, loser.
learn our language.

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 03:29 #188

• Foxy
Hick, ya got absolute ZERO rank here. & After what the crew at DIF SUX SHITE done to your sad sack (dry & barren) even less MINUS LYNUS. Boy howdy what a chump. Living a LIE all the way to the end. And when you expire & meet that fucked up GREEMAN, he will n ot reward you at all. Blessings? LOL mother fuck, you been played totally...............

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 03:40 #189

GMP wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
GMP wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Matrix, the real powers of nation/political are Luciferian-Satanist. That you agree. And hence, those NOT of the Heavenly Father nor Jesus, correct. Astoundingly, those who feel paganism IS the way. Yet have not proven that way to be so. History shows how the unclean ones assimilate & then sodomize the host community or country(s) time & time again.

Wishful dreaming again Foxy?
;)

He's actualy not far off :thumbup: although i dont agree that satanists and luciferians are the real powers,
They are but mediums for it.

Analogy time :D

Like soil is the ''medium'' for a plant ,but its not the ''medium'' that provides the plant with its power to grow ,its the minerals within the soil.

Plant a well grown healthy plant in a poor medium and watch the deficiencies occur.
This is why most go insane..(deficiencies),vital ''minerals'' were missing

Try growing healthy plants with micro and macro nutrients missing....Like calcium, boron, potasium,zinc.=.love,kindness,compassion,selflessness. All are missing in satanists and luciferians and in horrid people in general.

Satanism and Luciferianism seem somewhat second hand paths to me. They must sorta acknowledge the Xtian mythos in order to subvert it.
Not very original really is it?
Having to depend on Christianity for a reason to have something that one is opposed to.
A bit 'dependant' isn't it?

You mean christian :)

Its very simple to understand , You have good and you have bad ,evil and virtuous selfishness and selfless..evil exists because it acknowledges the good and wants to destroy it.Good exists because it acknowledges the evil and wants to heal it........Thats all evil is---- Broken goodness/fallen from grace.

I see evil In people daily ,they smile and laugh but i know them :up: They wish me harm,i wish them love

satanism and luciferianism embody all the worst traits of humanity, Christianity is based on good morals and ideals but when priests come in the form of wolves in sheeps clothing(put in place by you know who) ,it becomes much easier to twist and manipulate the good,weaken them if you will To make them susceptible to negitive dark ways.

So yes evil is very dependant on a weakend goodness ,Evil would not exist if the good were strong-The weak become the broken,and whats broken is likely to fall to disease

A weak plant is susceptible to disease,A healthy plant on the other hand is strong and vigorous in growth,reaching for the sky (heaven if you will)

So evil is like a bully,and a bully will only last so long untill he picks on the wrong guy.
Remember
we do not come in to the world filled with evil ,we come in to the world filled with love
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 04:04 by backfromthebrink.

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 04:10 #190

bd wrote:
GMP wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
GMP wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Matrix, the real powers of nation/political are Luciferian-Satanist. That you agree. And hence, those NOT of the Heavenly Father nor Jesus, correct. Astoundingly, those who feel paganism IS the way. Yet have not proven that way to be so. History shows how the unclean ones assimilate & then sodomize the host community or country(s) time & time again.

Wishful dreaming again Foxy?
;)

He's actualy not far off :thumbup: although i dont agree that satanists and luciferians are the real powers,
They are but mediums for it.

Analogy time :D

Like soil is the ''medium'' for a plant ,but its not the ''medium'' that provides the plant with its power to grow ,its the minerals within the soil.

Plant a well grown healthy plant in a poor medium and watch the deficiencies occur.
This is why most go insane..(deficiencies),vital ''minerals'' were missing

Try growing healthy plants with micro and macro nutrients missing....Like calcium, boron, potasium,zinc.=.love,kindness,compassion,selflessness. All are missing in satanists and luciferians and in horrid people in general.

Satanism and Luciferianism seem somewhat second hand paths to me. They must sorta acknowledge the Xtian mythos in order to subvert it.
Not very original really is it?
Having to depend on Christianity for a reason to have something that one is opposed to.
A bit 'dependant' isn't it?

Satanism and Luciferianism are judeo-christian cults.

In its simplest form luciferianism is bad,satanism is evil,,,,,Christianity teaches the opposite......LOVE ONE ANOTHER
But like i tell robert braid ,Im not religious or christian, I dont need to be told what to be,or who i am ,I already know.
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 17:54 #191

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
backfromthebrink wrote:

In its simplest form luciferianism is bad,satanism is evil,,,,,Christianity teaches the opposite......LOVE ONE ANOTHER
But like i tell robert braid ,Im not religious or christian, I dont need to be told what to be,or who i am ,I already know.

fair enough ....
my point ws that, outside of the abrahamic religions, neither lucifer or satan exist.
therefore the worship of either is a practice based on those faiths.

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 18:06 #192

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Exactly. Bickering over which symbol for evil or dark forces is more relevant than another, is just a further distraction to us ever removing the veils concealing The Truth, and preventing us progressing as a species..

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 18:44 #193

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
p.s. for example, buddhists do not go on about lucifer or satan.
........nor do hindus, sikhs, shintos, or any of many hundreds of non-abrahamic religions.

Pseudo christians obsess over lucifer and satan, some spend more time worrying about the two than they do trying to follow the teachings of jesus.
in reality, these whackos give greater substance to their adversary within the collective unconscious than the handful of actual satanists in the world.
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 18:52 #194

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If you actually believe in the concept of good and evil waging a cosmic battle, it would seem to make more sense to demean your opposition's forces, rather than raise them to a level where your own side is constantly in mortal peril.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 14 Feb 2016 19:33 #195

• Foxy
Crowley. THAT was a satanist. :thdown: And a hero to thee zero padeo. :twitch:

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 15 Feb 2016 05:45 #196

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Foxy wrote:

... .. just can't get the hang of English, eh?

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 15 Feb 2016 10:26 #197

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
This cockatoo makes more sense than a typical foxwad post.

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 15 Feb 2016 11:07 #198

• Foxy
bd wrote:
Foxy wrote:

... .. just can't get the hang of English, eh?
Hick to the bone (oh that is on your menu eh patty/) . Just a troll old penis puffer. Crowley is a hero to you the zero..............padeo do you really hide that intention at all? See, you will learn. And that question on the betrayal of DIF SUX SHITE was not answered. How does it feel, to not have that protection? That elite status? King SHITE no more, old whore. Who showed/abused you to believe wrong is right in so many God damned ways mister school teacher? :twitch:

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 15 Feb 2016 15:52 #199

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
ENGLISH, man ... speak fucking english, you nimrod.
you know even less bout me than you do about the language.
and that is nothing.

Green Man aka Satan, the Devil, Pan, ect 15 Feb 2016 18:58 #200

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
bd wrote
''I swing several ways, but prefer little girls and livestock.''

now SCAT!
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare