Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 29 Jan 2016 07:53 #1

• Frothy
  • Released
@Wichsen Welle

It says ''Like'' on the button at the bottom of posts but ''Thank You'' on the profile page activity tab thing.

What kind of forum construction is this, can't you rename things properly and consistently you gibbering buffoon :yerright:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2016 08:10 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 29 Jan 2016 08:07 #2

• Frothy
  • Released
Why not just change them both to ''Sieg Heil'' and have it all out in the open 'stead of all these sneaky cloak and dagger Fuhrer preferences/biases of yours?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2016 08:13 by Frothy.

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 29 Jan 2016 08:11 #3

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2016 08:13 by Frothy.

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 29 Jan 2016 08:36 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 29 Jan 2016 08:41 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Why not just change them both to ''Sieg Heil'' and have it all out in the open 'stead of all these sneaky cloak and dagger Fuhrer preferences/biases of yours?

Poor tackler, sounds like he's been having nightmares about getting captured by nazi's again. :sokay:

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: spectero

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 29 Jan 2016 11:41 #6

• Frothy
  • Released
If you knew what the thread title meant you would not have posted a Genie :joker:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 29 Jan 2016 11:59 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
If you knew what the thread title meant you would not have posted a Genie :joker:

I know what it means you wanker. :up: My yiddish german is excellent remember. :coffee:

But it still phonetically sounds like wishing well... and i figured a genie is cooler than a well.

I probably shouldve posted up Barbera Eden though.

Theres alot going on in that pic! :hahano:

1365 = 1

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 29 Jan 2016 12:18 #8

• Frothy
  • Released
Yes I know, that's why I posted the Free song Wishing Well. Thought it might throw you off. The actual translation is wank shaft. I guess lady Hun will be along soon enough to correct me :hahano:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2016 12:20 by Frothy.

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 29 Jan 2016 12:40 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
I guess lady Hun will be along soon enough to correct me :hahano:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

1365 = 1

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 29 Jan 2016 16:06 #10

• Frothy
  • Released
At least you've sorted out the Like/Thank You inconsistentcy.
:thumbup:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 29 Jan 2016 22:32 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
At least you've sorted out the Like/Thank You inconsistentcy.
:thumbup:

Theres more to do than most people can realise (unless they see a joomla/kunena backend) ... when changing even one little thing.

Its quite an epic clusterfuck back there to the uninitiated, and even to the initiated. :chuckle:

1365 = 1

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 30 Jan 2016 00:28 #12

• Foxy
Where & why is the DAvid Lane II being censored & you do not answer why?

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 31 Jan 2016 04:05 #13

• Frothy
  • Released
@ Wichsen Welle

Regarding nazis.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when PFIZIPFEI turned up on TZ she was pallywally with the liberals chummy chum chum with Gilly huggy huggy with cantata and pheony etc etc etc

Not a peep about hasbaras or Jews and then over time has unfolded into wanting all liberals chucked out of this forum, if you're not in the NSDAP you're the enemy.

It's like the Jekyll and Hyde characters in slowmo.

It's what Icke calls the totalitarian tip toe, ever since the forum has been drifting right, to the degree now that anyone not Sieg Heilling all over the shop the Hun wants to have them censored andor banned.

She seems to forget so soon how she was welcomed and how people that don't ideologically agree with her views made an effort to welcome her and to give her reassurances.

She's gone from the poor Nazi who's speech has been confined, to this ''Achtung HASBARA!'' dalek hounding any members new and old who don't whistle her tune.

Short fuccking memory wouldn't you say?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2016 04:34 by Frothy.

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 01 Feb 2016 10:52 #14

• Frothy
  • Released
Why is it that the members Top Trumps thread that I started was deleted as it was seen by wichsen Welle as ''aimed at aggravating members'' (or a similar term) But the hasbara threads polls etc etc are permitted to exist?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 01 Feb 2016 12:29 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Why is it that the members Top Trumps thread that I started was deleted as it was seen by wichsen Welle as ''aimed at aggravating members'' (or a similar term) But the hasbara threads polls etc etc are permitted to exist?

Everyone knows that everyone here except maybe 4 people are classed hasbara according to miss pushy pants so dont take it personal. :larf:

1365 = 1

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 01 Feb 2016 15:23 #16

• Frothy
  • Released
The point is wichsen Welle whether everyone knows something or not makes no odds, it's either unacceptable to start threads that target members or it is not, so which is it?

It seems like in these cases you permit threads to be started that target members providing that they are started by the TZ-NSDAP - because you're bias, deleting my thread is simply another occurrence and more proof of your bias.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Feb 2016 15:27 by Frothy.

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 01 Feb 2016 16:26 #17

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
The point is wichsen Welle whether everyone knows something or not makes no odds, it's either unacceptable to start threads that target members or it is not, so which is it?

It seems like in these cases you permit threads to be started that target members providing that they are started by the TZ-NSDAP - because you're bias, deleting my thread is simply another occurrence and more proof of your bias.

Here we go again :wissl: .
" I was bored before I even began ".

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 01 Feb 2016 16:40 #18

• Frothy
  • Released
spectero wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:

I know :facepalm: he just can't help leaning towards the Fuhrer, it's all to do with this dictatorship like moderation here as opposed to the super duper democratic draw outs at SZ.

Bless.:sokay:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 01 Feb 2016 16:49 #19

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
spectero wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:

I know :facepalm: he just can't help leaning towards the Fuhrer, it's all to do with this dictatorship like moderation here as opposed to the super duper democratic draw outs at SZ.

If you hate it soooo much here Frothy sweetie then vacate the premises :) .
" I was bored before I even began ".

Wichsen Welle Feedback Centre 01 Feb 2016 17:01 #20

• Frothy
  • Released
spectero wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
spectero wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:

If you hate it soooo much here Frothy sweetie then vacate the premises :) .

Indicating an issue in a situation does not mean that one hates the situation, it's just that he keeps denying the obvious.

I don't hate it at all, it's just that I won't stop indicating at his bias denial until he admits that it's true, I don't know why he's so reluctant to do so, and why he needs to maintain this opposing pro Nazi moderation style to SZ just for the sake of it, it's very immature.

ie he needs to lean towards any dictator like individuals such as the Fuhrer because he's a dictator, whether or not benign, it's why he always has a bias towards the TZ-NSDAP.

I wonder why the sqautter/owner of a ''Truth'' forum needs to deny the truth of his own bais and his motives for that bias :dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Feb 2016 17:11 by Frothy.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare