Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Guest Notice Board

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 10:30 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
What you may expect to see in this habitat.

Wolfy prevaricates about managing complexes and single handedly destroying another mentalist forum called Sanctum Zone which still appears to be up and running.

Orangeaid is an immigrant who spends much of his time complaining of immigrants, that's when he's not in this sort of joint illusion with Zorro aka Eternal Fountain, aka Optimus, Orry the orc the 20,000+ post maker in the liberal pc cesspit aka DIF,and PFIZIPEI the ocd mentalist. They play this game where they pretend to project themselves back to the 1930's/1940's and rub out all the bad things that Hitler did and exchange them for all the bad things that the USA and the other ''communists'' did.

Then there is this Baridy character, a confirmed psychiatric patient who pretends to be well read and in possession of knowledge that is only available to a select few but in fact the knowledge that he has is; he knows how to spout utter shit 24/7 but he does not seem to know that he is doing so, I guess his own ignorance of his own behaviour is brought about by this secret knowledge of how best to spout utter shit onto a forum whist holding onto to the secret knowledge of why one would do so. In other words he's mentally ill.

Brinky pipsqueak also pretends to be in possession of some secret knowledge, and conjures up special abilities ad hoc in order to shore up his points of view, aka horse shit.

GMP Ragman and bd are three almighty opinionated pip spitting pigeons from the hole known as DIF, whom ''grace'' this forum with their opinions, these three demented pigeons go about the forum pecking and sampling this way and that, pestering the rest of the inmates.

Then there is this non binary gender avacyn being, is it a male? Is it a female? :sadno: It's an avacyn, the less said the better.

Peacenik who can only dream of being out on an EDL march punching the air with his mob yelling ''scum, scum, scum, scum'' at any ''pakis'' walking about, rather than sitting in his room ''speaking out against'' them, sometimes he peeps from behind his curtain and if he sees one out walking the street he whispers 'neath his breath ''scum''.

Lizzy the brainwashed stereotypical conspiracy theorist, whilst her insecure mind is probably real, about everything that comes out of it is fake.

Rodin spends his time pointing out that which is Jewish and that which does not exist.

Exorcist is in complete denial of reality.

Cinta is from Holland aka the gay part of Germany, a Christian-mentalist.

Spectero is a lying junky jailbird who struggles to contain her emotions.

Annabella spends her time pretending that well know celebrities are mind controlled agents of the NWO.

Novum who kind of runs the place is prone to having meltdowns and taking back handers from other residents, he likes to get everyone else riled up and arguing and has vendettas against certain inmates.

Voltaire spends his time posting up comments that he finds on another mentalist forum, in effect taking things from one basket and placing them in another.

Enjoy your visit :D

Please leave a comment on the boards below.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2016 11:11 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 10:45 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
A "pip spitting pigeon," eh? Okay, I'll take that. It's a better descriptor than spectero's, that's fer sure.

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 11:36 #3

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
ragnarok wrote:
A "pip spitting pigeon," eh? Okay, I'll take that. It's a better descriptor than spectero's, that's fer sure.

Mr Chips, I could have added ''when he's not sculpting his shill'' for bd ''when he's not sculpting shit into a burger''. and for GMP ''when he's not..boosting his passive aggressiveness all over the shop.''

I didn't want to give too much away, perhaps I did expose Spectero fully and now have spoiled some of the fun for the guests. :dunno:

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 11:39 #4

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Nah, they'll just be thinking "What's this nutty fucker's beef with this spectero character?"

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 11:47 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
ragnarok wrote:
Nah, they'll just be thinking "What's this nutty fucker's beef with this spectero character?"

I couldn't think of any other words to describe her with, erm what about ''incarcerated mentally unstable fabricating scaghead'' it just doesn't seem to read so well :dunno:

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 11:55 #6

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
All of them seem very presumptive of her current situation, which you'd have to be in close contact with her to know about. Are you? Or are you just holding her past against her, for your own reasons?

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 12:00 #7

• Exorcist
Cousin_Frothy wrote:

Exorcist is in complete denial of reality.

https://truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64480-nuclear-bombs-are-a-jewish-hoax-like-everything-else.html?start=40#174812

Who released Cousin_Frothy from his containment box? :arowup:.... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2016 12:10 by Exorcist.

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 12:15 #8

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
ragnarok wrote:
All of them seem very presumptive of her current situation, which you'd have to be in close contact with her to know about. Are you? Or are you just holding her past against her, for your own reasons?

No, she told me on here that she's in the clink, the rest of the description is gathered from an overview of her lies and emotional instability.
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2016 12:16 by Frothy.

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 12:21 #9

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
So, you took the one thing you knew for sure, and extrapolated the rest based on your expert psychiatric opinions?

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 12:26 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
ragnarok wrote:
So, you took the one thing you knew for sure, and extrapolated the rest based on your expert psychiatric opinions?

No, I know for sure that she's a liar as she's posted lies on here, I know she's in the clink because she told me so, or she's lying, and I know she gets emotionally disrupted and has to hang onto the ''laid back threads'' and that she is clingy, the only assumption that I make is that she's a smack head, I've known enough of them to make a fairly good guess that that's what she is, perhaps it's rocks that she's on, either way, that's the conclusion of my ''expert'' eye. :thumbup:
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2016 12:30 by Frothy.

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 12:39 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I'm guessing you're not a fan of restorative justice? If the wife of a murdered husband can hug the soon to be released murderer, it seems a bit lame you carrying on this online feud. It's not like you were the victim in the jail sentence she's received, so why are you acting so aggrieved? I'd be surprised to hear you've never lied, taken drugs or acted mentally unstable at times, so is it okay for me to call you a lying junky nutbag in the present tense?
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2016 12:40 by ragnarok.

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 12:49 #12

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I'd be surprised to hear you've never lied, taken drugs or acted mentally unstable at times, so is it okay for me to call you a lying junky nutbag in the present tense?

I was not describing her in past tense, I'm describing the present, in the present tense.

I've made my descriptions in the o/p, I've given you ample explanation, you're welcome to dislike them or to disagree, I don't think anyone needs you to post for them though, if spectero has a problem with my description she can post it.

The descriptions are brief and direct - if you want to discuss the details of restorative justice why not go start a thread about that?
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2016 12:57 by Frothy.

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 12:57 #13

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Start a thread? Nah, I'll leave you, Bairdy and Eva to do that, and I'll continue with my pip spitting pigeon routine..

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 12:58 #14

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
ragnarok wrote:
Start a thread? Nah, I'll leave you, Bairdy and Eva to do that, and I'll continue with my pip spitting pigeon routine..

Ok Mr Chipps, keep on pecking.

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 13:02 #15

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Meanwhile, you keep on prattling. What would this board do without you and your remarkable insight, eh?

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 14:18 #16

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
ragnarok wrote:
Meanwhile, you keep on prattling. What would this board do without you and your remarkable insight, eh?

''peck peck chip chip peck''
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2016 14:18 by Frothy.

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 16:22 #17

• GMP
  • Silver Member
' Chip Pecker' ?
An Americanism perhaps?

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 17:08 #18

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Feck nose. Like dikkwad, he doesn't seem to realise that name calling is futile if the recipient and the general audience don't know wtf he's on about.

Guest Notice Board 10 Feb 2016 20:36 #19

• Foxy
ragnarok wrote:
Feck nose. Like dikkwad, he doesn't seem to realise that name calling is futile if the recipient and the general audience don't know wtf he's on about.
Look at this^^^^^^ I hammered you on the gun ownership deal. Richard. Then you so very mistaken that you'd win in real time. :larf: ~ :larf: You have the award, walk while you still can! :larf:

Guest Notice Board 11 Feb 2016 10:43 #20

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You can't even string an intelligent paragraph together, so don't kid yourself that you've ever outwitted me in a discussion on guns and their owners.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare