Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for''

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 13 Feb 2016 11:43 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
This is something that I scooped up from the DIF Jimmy Savile thread, it was posted during the Savile exposure, as can be seen the video that he quotes in his post on DIF contains this message ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore'' to which Ragman states ''Jim Just fixed it for me''.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1059490576

This below is the video that he is referring to:

This below is the particular video scene that fits with his comment.:

If there was any doubt that Ragman is a vile pervert, that doubt can now be removed, there is also no doubt that he shall try and deny it in the face of facts and attempt to move his real and perverted comment into the minds of others, as if his comment did not really exist.

If he attempts to deny it, or even to try switch the context of his comment it shall merely be the behaviour of a pervert trying to cover his tracks. This of course is not a game or any form of imagination but an exposure of a seedy and vile pervert known on this forum and that as Ragnarok.

A vile vile disgusting and perverted little man he is, of that there can be, no doubt.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2016 11:48 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 13 Feb 2016 12:40 #2

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 13 Feb 2016 13:34 #3

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

paedofiles.com/savile-forum/?pgno=1223
One would be forgiven for thinking that perhaps ''Jimmy fixed'' more for him than ''shitting on a whore'' if that avatar is anything to go by, pretty close to Saville et al.

As Ragman said himself on the DIF Savile thread ''Jim just fixed it for me'' I wonder what else he has to say about his ''fixer''?

He can't stop denying his ''Jim just fixed it for me'' post relating to a video presenting a note to which read ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore''.

Ragman is clearly a pervert and a liar.
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2016 14:19 by Frothy.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 13 Feb 2016 13:44 #4

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
How exactly did you establish that the entire post above was just a lie? Did it all happen inside your head, frothy? If so, I'd stop listening to the voices and try and focus on providing some quality evidence for your weird claims.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 13 Feb 2016 14:03 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
ragnarok wrote:
How exactly did you establish that the entire post above was just a lie? Did it all happen inside your head, frothy? If so, I'd stop listening to the voices and try and focus on providing some quality evidence for your weird claims.

The lies are when you deny your comment that I referred to in the o/p ''Jim just fixed if for me'' as a response to your viewing of a YouTube video via DIF where it is written on said video ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore''.

Your other post here from DIF that I present above merely confirms your involvement in such circles, ie the Savile esque stomping ground that you say that you inhabited.

If anything it makes your ''Jim just fixed it for me'' comment to be even perverter (if at all possible) as you also claim to have first hand experience of the vulnerable situation children living in care are in.

You're a disgraceful excuse for a human being Ragman.
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2016 15:03 by Frothy.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 13 Feb 2016 14:11 #6

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Nope, you're just making shit up. There's dozens of parts of the video you linked to that my comment could have referred to, if it was referring to anything at all, but YOU decided on that particular segment being relevant for your own perverse reasons.

As to my other post, it's more than odd that you'd associate my having been in care myself as being supportive of Saville in any way. Again, I can only assume that this is a result of your faulty thinking processes, or your inability to admit that you're trolling out of your depth.
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2016 14:12 by ragnarok.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 13 Feb 2016 14:28 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
ragnarok wrote:
Nope, you're just making shit up. There's dozens of parts of the video you linked to that my comment could have referred to, if it was referring to anything at all, but YOU decided on that particular segment being relevant for your own perverse reasons.

As to my other post, it's more than odd that you'd associate my having been in care myself as being supportive of Saville in any way. Again, I can only assume that this is a result of your faulty thinking processes, or your inability to admit that you're trolling out of your depth.

The fact that you commented on a video that contains the words ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore'' as ''Jim just fixed it for me'' is perverse in itself, on a thread that was exposing Savile as a sexual perverted molester.

No matter if you want to deny that, that's up to you but you still made said comment about said video relating to the perverted Savile as ''Jim just fixed it for me'' it's not as if any part of that video is wholesome rather it's entirely perverted in theme.

So if you want to pretend that you were not referring to the message on the video ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore'' when you posted ''Jim just fixed it for me'' what is it that you are going to say that this pervert had just fixed for you?

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 13 Feb 2016 14:50 #8

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ragman wrote:
As to my other post, it's more than odd that you'd associate my having been in care myself as being supportive of Saville in any way

I said that it's even more perverted (if at all possible) that you say that you have first hand experience of how vulnerable children in care are, but that still does not stop you from making a perverted comment about such a video containing the words ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore'' by posting a reference of quoting said video and stating ''Jim just fixed it for me''.

It's a disgraceful comment for anyone to post on such a thread, amplified in further disgrace by posting such that you must of known from your first hand experiences of the vulnerable situation of children in care homes.

So if that post is true, it makes your ''Jim just fixed it for me'' comment even worse and psychopathically perverted, hence a lack of empathy with any such victim.
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2016 15:05 by Frothy.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 13 Feb 2016 17:11 #9

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
What do you mean by "in such a thread"? Are you trying to tell me there were no other injections of levity in that massive thread? No posts at all that treated the subject matter with less than the utmost importance? The only person acting disgracefully is the person who seems to be totally serious about attributing deviant practices to another poster, based on the flimsiest "evidence" imaginable. You're really excelling yourself at looking like a magassive cagunt with this latest vendetta of yours.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 13 Feb 2016 22:14 #10

• Foxy
Rag bitch, you were certainly a major post whore at DIF SUX SHITE. And nothing but drivel quips apr the course. What or how is that fund raising for the plane ticket going? :larf: :larf: :larf: (Austin Powers ~ Judo Chop~!) :sadno:

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 01:09 #11

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Ragman is clearly a pervert and a liar.

and you obviously need to get a life.
how fucking pathetic.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 01:10 #12

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Foxy wrote:
Rag bitch, you were certainly a major post whore at DIF SUX SHITE. And nothing but drivel quips apr the course. What or how is that fund raising for the plane ticket going? :larf: :larf: :larf: (Austin Powers ~ Judo Chop~!) :sadno:

you and frothy need to get room.
what a pathetic loser.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 01:16 #13

• Foxy
Save that man-goo fantasy stuff for chat rooms where women are not welcomed, Withered One. Now, back to the DIF SUX S+HITE w/ ya :hahano: now!

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 01:22 #14

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
pfffft. crickets.
you are a self-loathing, pathetic closeted gay guy.
deal with it.
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 01:23 by bd.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 02:37 #15

• Foxy
Ah, the 'crickets' deal was mine at the DIF SUX SHITE scene. And Phallus Alice is dealing w/a most harsh reality that he/she is NOT revered for 'it's choices over 'ere. :chuckle: Catholic raised fuck up, ya spread that communist/pagan/sodomite deal like is a get out of jail free card. :joker: ! Has the BANNED sunk in yet? You were King-Queen SHITE over there for far too long. I recall a thread your most sorry ass started : "Where are all the Fundies'? Lou Czar will be tattooed upon yer forehead (!) soon enough. :thumbup: Now SCAT!! :larf:

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 02:41 #16

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Foxy wrote:
Now SCAT!!:

you first, asshole.
i'm not going anywhere.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 02:50 #17

• Foxy
Catholic boy-girl (what you confused?) the shite you dished out for YEARS at DIF SUX SHITE is coming back to you in spades. When did that warped sum bitch teach you that mano on mano is A-O-OK? WFT, did ya completely shit off the natural process? Or was it trained into the warped membrane that a man & man are to have sex? Love? BAH! Thats twisted lust fool! :nono: :nono: No no indead, thy shunt suck seed from a phallus, Alice. Now begot w/thee creepy pub crawler, back to the PIT! :chuckle:

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 03:09 #18

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Foxy wrote:
Catholic boy-girl (what you confused?) the shite you dished out for YEARS at DIF SUX SHITE is coming back to you in spades. When did that warped sum bitch teach you that mano on mano is A-O-OK? WFT, did ya completely shit off the natural process? Or was it trained into the warped membrane that a man & man are to have sex? Love? BAH! Thats twisted lust fool! :nono: :nono: No no indead, thy shunt suck seed from a phallus, Alice. Now begot w/thee creepy pub crawler, back to the PIT! :chuckle:

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 03:20 #19

• Foxy
14 going on 60 something eh Alice? The child molestation/homosexual thing is definitely one of Lucifers calling cards. Why look at his favorite church in ROME! :larf: Now scat! :joker:

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 07:59 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The ''whore shitting'' pervert Savile esque Ragman is clearly a pervert and a liar in denial, further supported by the worshipper of the shit eating Crowley bd..

Perverse acts with shit is surely their common denominator.

Yuk :O
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 08:00 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare