Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for''

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 09:44 #21

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Coming from the guy whose only ally is another guy whose posts are laden with anus, shit and cock references, I think I'll pass on following your moral guidance.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 10:02 #22

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
My ally is the truth, yours are bd and GMP

Two of the biggest lying twats that ever did post, only surpassed in that dept by your pervy self.. :larf:

truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66505-the-ragman-pervert-who-jim-just-fixed-it-for.html?limitstart=0
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 10:05 by Frothy.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 10:05 #23

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You haven't proven I have lied anywhere in my posts, yet. The proof that you just make shit up as you go along is evident to anyone who could be arsed tracking back the beginnings of this sad tirade of yours.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 10:08 #24

• Foxy
ragnarok wrote:
Coming from the guy whose only ally is another guy whose posts are laden with anus, shit and cock references, I think I'll pass on following your moral guidance.
So you do understand what the deviant daisy recently BANNED (thank Satan for that sacking!). Lets see what rag bitch has done for anything meaningful on the TZ.............. :sadno: :larf: ! Blimey, blarney, bloke, chicken choke.......yer a joke :joker: Now take the Alice/Greenman with ya on the way out. ______HERE is the dick smoker (only dreams of, no one touch 'em)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bd

Fresh Boarder

America is a nicer place today, following the death of Judge Scalia if the US Supreme Court.
The hateful bigoted scumbg will be lying in state in the 19th century, where he belongs.
Hopefully he believed in hell and is roasting tyhere now.
Yeah, the UGLIST mother fuck to darken any hall speaks so much compassion.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 10:12 #25

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You aren't exactly full of sweetness and light yourself, so you shouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 10:19 #26

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
You deny that you posted that ''Jim just fixed it for me'' when referring to a pervy video which included the statement ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore''. The entire theme of said video is that Jimmy Savile is a pervert., it was posted on the DIF Jimmy Savile thread about his disgusting behaviour, and you reply ''Jim just fixed it for me'' .

You deny that, so you lie, I have the proof in the o/p.

If you want to try and deny that when you posted about that video and stated ''Jim just fixed it for me'' was referring to the message in said video ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore'' then what was it that you meant when you stated ''Jim just fixed it for me'' about that perverted video, on a thread that was exposing the molester Savile?

There is nothing wholesome about that video, it was displaying Savile as a pervert, and as we know he was one, so you posting in reference to that video ''Jim just fixed it for me'' is sick and perverted on such a thread at such a time, even if your denial that you were referring to ''shitting on a whore'' was believed, which in fact it is not.
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 10:27 by Frothy.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 10:28 #27

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I denied that I posted that video for any of the reasons you have imagined. You still haven't proven me wrong. It only seems to be you that has made a big deal of the segment of the video referring to shitting on a whore. My post might have been inappropriate, but all the connections to shitting on whores are in your head.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 10:39 #28

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ragman wrote:
My post might have been inappropriate, but all the connections to shitting on whores are in your head.
Seems that above you have made a partial admission
My post might have been inappropriate perverted, but all the connections to shitting on whores are in your head on the video that I referenced in my perverted post.
I've ''Just fixed it for you'' so that it reflects reality and is a full admission.
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 10:40 by Frothy.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 10:46 #29

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ragman wrote:
My post might have been inappropriate

What is it about your post (the one in question) that YOU deem might have been ''inappropriate''?

Do you deny that there is a segment on that perverted presentation of Saviile that stated ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore'' and your statement about that video ''Jim just fixed it for me'' are within and about said video?
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 10:52 by Frothy.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 10:51 #30

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Nope, that's just you getting on your moralising, judgemental high horse. It might have been inappropriate to a particularly picky person like yourself, but the fact that you are the only one who has ever brought it up speaks volumes. Nobody in the entire massive thread seemed to see it as anything other than the Saville-mocking that it was. I wasn't even junior modded for my terrible faux pas.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 11:00 #31

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
So now you're stating as long as only one person reports on your perverted post then that's ok, it's just one person being picky, and your comment ''Jim just fixed it for me'' was ''mocking Savile''.

I rather think that you were mocking all the victims that he came into contact with who were naive and helpless, who ''Jim fixed it for'' .

Your comment as pithy as you may like it to be, perhaps was ignored by the DIF posters (or their responses deleted) as they were hot on Savile's trail thus you got away with it, but there is not doubt that you were mocking the victims, and of course referring to a video that includes the statement ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore''.
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 11:01 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 11:03 #32

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Ragman wrote:
My post might have been inappropriate

What is it about your post (the one in question) that YOU deem might have been ''inappropriate''?

Do you deny that there is a segment on that perverted presentation of Saviile that stated ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore'' and your statement about that video ''Jim just fixed it for me'' are within and about said video?

I don't think it was inappropriate. It was just something I'd found on youtube and thought might be appreciated, seeing as it perfectly lampooned Saville's pervy behaviour.

My denial is only of the conclusions you are really out on a limb reaching for. Carry on, Frothy, you're only going to look even sillier when you fall.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 11:05 #33

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
So now you're stating as long as only one person reports on your perverted post then that's ok, it's just one person being picky, and your comment ''Jim just fixed it for me'' was ''mocking Savile''.

I rather think that you were mocking all the victims that he came into contact with who were naive and helpless, who ''Jim fixed it for'' .

Your comment as pithy as you may like it to be, perhaps was ignored by the DIF posters (or their responses deleted) as they were hot on Savile's trail thus you got away with it, but there is not doubt that you were mocking the victims, and of course referring to a video that includes the statement ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore''.

You thought that, not me. It seems your imagination is really working overtime on this one.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 11:07 #34

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The victims were the people who ''Jim fixed it for'' not the man doing the fixing, hence you mocked the ''fixed''.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 11:11 #35

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Don't go all shy with your explanations now. Go into depth as to how you have arrived at this conclusion. The above doesn't quite cut it.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 11:16 #36

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ragman wrote:
I don't think it was inappropriate. It was just something I'd found on youtube and thought might be appreciated, seeing as it perfectly lampooned Saville's pervy behaviour.
Liar, you were quoting a post that another poster ''found on YouTube'' and to that you posted your perverted comment. You can't be truthful for a moment can you.

Ragman again
My denial is only of the conclusions you are really out on a limb reaching for. Carry on, Frothy, you're only going to look even sillier when you fall.
Your denial is that you mocked the victims of Savile, by posting to a quoted video on the DIF Jimmy Savile thread that is presenting Savile as a molester (we know that he was) that includes the statement ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore''.

To which you posted ''Jim Just fixed it for me'' so either you were putting yourself in a mocking position of the victims of Savile or you were referring to the statement in said video ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore''.

Either way you're a pervert.
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 11:30 by Frothy.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 11:27 #37

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
See, that's how much significance I placed in the posting incident. I hadn't even noticed that I was responding to someone else's post. That you've gone on to make an off the cuff comment into a clear display of my perversions, says more about you than it says about me.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 11:36 #38

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Nope, you said that you found something on YouTube that you thought might have been appreciated, when in fact you had not, so there is a bare faced lie that you have just made up to try and defend your perverted act.

You would not need to lie if you had nothing to hide..

The Guilt is dripping off of every word that you post and every lying dodge that you try to make, you'd have been better to have come clean from the outset admitting that you are a pervert and then seek the restorative justice for which you advocate instead of digging yourself a deeper ditch when trying to conceal your sexual perversion with lies.
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 11:39 by Frothy.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 11:57 #39

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It wasn't a lie meant to deceive people, it was me trying to account for a video that you'd made that much of a fuss about, I thought I must have posted it. All I did was misremembered events that happened years ago. I blame the pot for my lapses in attention to detail. What do you blame for your obsessive attention to it?

Talking about confession being good for the soul, why don't you just admit now that this is your idea of revenge for me asking you why you were on a sex register, in relation to your discourse with another poster?
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 12:08 by ragnarok.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 12:40 #40

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
It may suit you to try and derail and dodge, but ironically every time that you do it only provides more proof that you're a pervet.

There is no proof of me being on nor disclosing any such thing to any poster, as per your above post.

There is proof that you posted your perverted comment on DIF Jimmy Savile thread, towards a YouTube video that was presenting Savile as a pervert/molester and incorporated the message ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore'' to which you replied ''Jim just fixed it for me''.

The proof is presented on the opening post here, everything that you have put on this thread since is an attempt to deny what occurred, you pretended in your defence that you had innocently found the video on YouTube and posted it as you thought it might be appreciated, when in fact, you lied, it was another poster who had done that, and incorporated an apology in their post of doing so,what you had done was watched said video on the Jimmy Saviile DIF thread, and then posted ''Jim just fixed it for me''.

The evidence is on the o/p, you're in denial, first you deny, then you lie, now you distract.

This thread is about what is posted on the o/p, what you want to do is to deny/lie about that, and then start discussing other topics instead.
You even admitted at one stage that your comment ''Jim just fixed it for me'' might have been inappropriate, and when asked what you found inappropriate about your comment (on reflection, a chance to repent) you then decided to change the context and pretended that it was only inappropriate for you to have made your perverted comment in the minds of picky people.

What you actually did was made a stuttering confession about being a pervert but decided to retract in by placing it into the minds of what you call picky people, when in fact your perverted behaviour is out in the open on the o/p here and not only in the minds of picky people.

The fact that you're going to great lengths to deny, lie, distract, divert, and place your perverted comment into the minds of picky people and picky people only, goes to show how slimy you are, how Savile like you are, and what would be expected to be seen from a pervert trying to cover his tracks and slip away from his captured vileness.
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 12:58 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare