Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for''

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 12:52 #41

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
Cousin_Frothy, why are you hanging on to this like a jack russell latching itself onto the neck of a rottweiler?

It all seems rather pointless. I also acknowledge the fact that it is rather pointless of me even bothering with this pointless thread.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 13:04 #42

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I just don't like to see perverts hiding on internet forums, if one of them pops their head up, like ragman did, I grab them by the hair and display them for all to see.

So what you think looks like a jack russell hanging onto a neck of a rottweiler is something more like me lifting ragman's head by the hair whist declaring he is a pervert, and each time he denies it I pull a little harder.

Do you think I should let him go now, perhaps he has learned the error of his ways?

We shall see. :yup:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 13:09 by Frothy.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 17:29 #43

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Buttplug wrote:
Cousin_Frothy, why are you hanging on to this like a jack russell latching itself onto the neck of a rottweiler?

It all seems rather pointless. I also acknowledge the fact that it is rather pointless of me even bothering with this pointless thread.

Perhaps it's some kind of meta-ironic satire, you know with him being such a stickler about other posters not producing enough substantial content? Or maybe he's just an obsessive crank?
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr. Plug

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 17:51 #44

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
*SNIPS A LOAD OF BLETHER*

The fact that you're going to great lengths to deny, lie, distract, divert, and place your perverted comment into the minds of picky people and picky people only, goes to show how slimy you are, how Savile like you are, and what would be expected to be seen from a pervert trying to cover his tracks and slip away from his captured vileness.

You swing from half-assed assertion right over to trying too hard, from post to post. Repeating the same old shit doesn't make it more valid, other than in your mind. By "going to great lengths" do you mean "repeatedly parrying your waffling with a paragraph or 2"? As to your last comment, I'm not going anywhere.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 18:09 #45

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
at least frothy posts in English and is comprehensible.
foxy/wwaakkdd posts in some bizarre form of pidgin english.
he needs to supply a super secret decoder ring.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2016 18:10 by bd.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr. Plug

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 18:13 #46

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Yep. Where basic comprehensive qualities are concerned, Frothy is leagues ahead of foxy dikkwad.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 19:39 #47

• Foxy
What part of penis worshiper is not understood by either of you hicks? Troll aka King Shite over at DIF SUX SHITE was his place, here you are to be dealt with accordingly. Oh, rag bitch tell the folk how you want gun banning. :noway:

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 14 Feb 2016 19:52 #48

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Deep down at heart, you'd like gun restrictions too, as long as they only applied to certain types, like those scary black gangbangers and terrorist-looking muslims. The only difference between you and me on the gun restriction score is in who we'd both prefer to deny access to guns to.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 15 Feb 2016 01:19 #49

• Foxy
^^This is as liberal-media whore as it gets. The number of good people far outnumber the bad. MORE good people trained in gun handling the less bad folk would be around. You appear to be a racist, white trash as well as the wimp TV program watcher, rag bitch. That Austin Power [b]JUDEO CHOP![/b] will be useless against a .22 pistol :larf: Plane ticket is what you need, to see Chicago & its GUN FREE ZONE carnage. BOTH you & Chicago have a success rate of ZERO in that regard. :joker:

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 15 Feb 2016 02:26 #50

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Anyway, back on topic, the exposure of the whore shitting Savile victim mocking pervert.

What were you referring to on said video when you declared ''Jim just fixed it for me'' ? At least if your going to pretend that it was not to ''shit on a whore'' then you need a replacement ''fix'' or were you mocking Savile's victims you know, the ones that he ''fixed it for;'?

What you're doing is trying to sneak away from your comment but you have no other excuse for it, no matter how you deny, lie, distract, divert, it's clear as day that you're a pervert, you'd be as well to just admit it, it may make you feel better, you may then plead for the restorative justice, you ''naught lad'' (to borrow your own phrase).

In court again for perverted acts no doubt, and where did the restorative justice leave you? It left you making pervert comments aimed at shitting on whores and mocking the victims of Savile on an internet forum. you vile little cretin,
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 03:08 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 15 Feb 2016 02:44 #51

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

paedofiles.com/savile-forum/?pgno=1223

Here we see that the pervert is within the scope of Savile, has been close to such perverts by his own admission, would have had an insight into the situation of how vulnerable children are who live in care, yet that in mind he still thinks it's ok to type ''JIm just fixed it for me'' at a YouTube video that presents Savile as a molester and contains the words ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on an whore'' on a thread about the exposure of Savile as a vile pervert on DIF.

His only defence is to try and pretend that his pervert words only exist in the minds of picky people, what a disgusting little man he is, dare I say even worse than bd, a freak that respects someone who eats shit, and who had probably eaten shit himself and who knows what else.

It sure is something that the common denominator with those two is some kind of shitting fetish, what makes Ragman worse is that his shitfest is aimed at the victims of Savile.
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 02:48 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 15 Feb 2016 02:58 #52

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ragman wrote:
You swing from half-assed assertion right over to trying too hard, from post to post. Repeating the same old shit doesn't make it more valid, other than in your mind. By "going to great lengths" do you mean "repeatedly parrying your waffling with a paragraph or 2"? As to your last comment, I'm not going anywhere.

Nope, I swing from declaring you a pervert as per the exposure on the o/p to not letting you crawl away from your pervert comment by trying to place it in the minds of picky people.

You have yet to explain as you say (if) you were not commenting about the phrase in said video ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore'' then to what in said video had ''Jim just fixed for you'' to do?
It's perfectly clear that you were commenting about the whore shitting phrase but it would be interesting to discover what bs you're going to come up with to pretend otherwise. There's nothing like a wriggling pervert trying to break free of his crime, so come on Ragman wriggle, let's all see how you squirm away from your perverse words.
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 03:14 by Frothy.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 15 Feb 2016 03:59 #53

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
To put Ragman's vile comment into context. this is Savile at the children's home Haute La Garenne
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

With his victims displaying the notice that ''Jim fixed it for us'' for Ragman to make his pervert comment ''Jim just fixed it for me'' relating to said video that presents Savile as a pervert and contains the written words ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore'' he was mocking the poor victims of Savile.

What kind of perverted mind would go onto a forum and post such a vile comment on a thread about exposing the predator such as that, Ragman you should hang your ugly head in shame, you creepy fucking pervert.

Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 04:27 by Frothy.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 15 Feb 2016 11:26 #54

• Foxy
WTF? Penile Puffer is one warped bastard now.......how far up the Crowley-Shit Creek has this depraved Gnome/yard jockey (look it up sissy boy) traveled now? Without a paddle I might add!

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 15 Feb 2016 23:43 #55

• Foxy
Scurvy low life bitch in every sense of the word. He has proven himself to be as depraved as his hero Crowley. Hides in those remote Ca-nuk woods and flings his poo' for ANY attention. Bet he has blown most of his retirement w/on line 'dating'. He is likely PRO NAMBLA as well. Wretch. :thdown: :thdown:

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 16 Feb 2016 00:40 #56

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
foxy/wwaakkdd/ddiikkwwaadd has an over active imagination,a along with his closeted desire for the big "D" and a bizarre inability to express himself in English.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 16 Feb 2016 05:09 #57

• Foxy
HA! Phallus Alice hint's of XXL Man Steak to go w/his poo' stew. Bet there is a BOUNTY for his sorry ass to show up real time & read aloud his prose..... Right there w/his spit swapping' partner seanx. Now, tri-sexual call Richard Simmons for that Sweatin' to the Moldies reunion. :roll:

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 16 Feb 2016 20:58 #58

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
nope.
it brings me joy to see you freak out.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 16 Feb 2016 21:36 #59

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
bd wrote:
nope.

Get back to your pit you slimy little fuckwitt, you creep, you nonce, you eat , the shit, you eat the spunky period cakes, you like the goat shit flakes, your tongue up the arse of Seanx zhiba et al..

Do what thou wilt shall to deny the theme of your sodomite light;
now Scait!!
Last Edit: 16 Feb 2016 21:43 by Frothy.

The Ragman Pervert who ''Jim just fixed it for'' 16 Feb 2016 23:47 #60

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
bd wrote:
nope.

Get back to your pit you slimy little fuckwitt, you creep, you nonce, you eat , the shit, you eat the spunky period cakes, you like the goat shit flakes, your tongue up the arse of Seanx zhiba et al..

Do what thou wilt shall to deny the theme of your sodomite light;
now Scait!!

truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66505-the-ragman-pervert-who-jim-just-fixed-it-for.html?start=60#195927
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare