Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What is wrong with this place?

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:05 #1

  • Mr. Plug
  • Mr. Plug's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 261
  • Likes received: 70
Question: What is wrong with this place?

Answer: The degenerate mongs that inhabit it. Simple as that really.

Would anyone else care to answer the simple question?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:08 #2

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Lovely Turn of phrase that you have there old chum.
" Degenerate Mongs"
Did you think of it all by yourself or did your care giver have a hand in it?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:17 #3

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7435
  • Likes received: 1589
For us to be able to help you with your problems it would be useful information which place you live right now?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:26 #4

  • Mr. Plug
  • Mr. Plug's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 261
  • Likes received: 70
This is a very simple thread with a very simple question that, so far, no one has bothered to answer.

Do I have to make things more simple for the degenerate mongs?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:30 #5

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Are you a child?
Don't you know that Mong is an awful term, it's Mongrel shortened which was an insulting term used for people with Downs Syndrome.
How truly ignorant can you be?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:30 #6

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Maybe you just had overly high expectations?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:30 #7

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7435
  • Likes received: 1589
Buttplug wrote:
This is a very simple thread with a very simple question that, so far, no one has bothered to answer.

I guess you missed your own OP then.
Do I have to make things more simple for the degenerate mongs?

In order to be able to simplify things you should have an understanding of complexity. Which until now doesn't seem to be the case. A question of degeneration on your part maybe.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:33 #8

  • dentedarthur
  • dentedarthur's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 258
  • Likes received: 40
Mong is derived from Mongolian idiocy
Keep your spirit level
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:38 #9

  • Mr. Plug
  • Mr. Plug's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 261
  • Likes received: 70
GMP wrote:
Are you a child?
Don't you know that Mong is an awful term, it's Mongrel shortened which was an insulting term used for people with Downs Syndrome.
How truly ignorant can you be?

Be as that maybe, but I'm just using the term as a generalisation. No need to get worked up about it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:39 #10

  • Mr. Plug
  • Mr. Plug's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 261
  • Likes received: 70
ragnarok wrote:
Maybe you just had overly high expectations?

That would clearly be the case.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:43 #11

  • Mr. Plug
  • Mr. Plug's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 261
  • Likes received: 70
Gaia wrote:
Buttplug wrote:
This is a very simple thread with a very simple question that, so far, no one has bothered to answer.

I guess you missed your own OP then.
Do I have to make things more simple for the degenerate mongs?

In order to be able to simplify things you should have an understanding of complexity. Which until now doesn't seem to be the case. A question of degeneration on your part maybe.

Care to answer the original question?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:47 #12

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7435
  • Likes received: 1589
Buttplug wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Buttplug wrote:
This is a very simple thread with a very simple question that, so far, no one has bothered to answer.

I guess you missed your own OP then.
Do I have to make things more simple for the degenerate mongs?

In order to be able to simplify things you should have an understanding of complexity. Which until now doesn't seem to be the case. A question of degeneration on your part maybe.

Care to answer the original question?

You closed your own topic in the first post made. I could never compete with such a well-argumented extensive elaboration of a profoundly professional psychologist.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:49 #13

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
You've really got to wonder about a poster who calls his audience "degenerated mongs," and yet wants his questions answered seriously.
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2016 17:50 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:53 #14

  • Mr. Plug
  • Mr. Plug's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 261
  • Likes received: 70
ragnarok wrote:
You've really got to wonder about a poster who calls his audience "degenerated mongs," and yet wants his questions answered seriously.

Nice little edit you did there. I was going to comment on your reading skills but you changed it just in time.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:54 #15

  • Mr. Plug
  • Mr. Plug's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 261
  • Likes received: 70
Gaia wrote:
Buttplug wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Buttplug wrote:
This is a very simple thread with a very simple question that, so far, no one has bothered to answer.

I guess you missed your own OP then.
Do I have to make things more simple for the degenerate mongs?

In order to be able to simplify things you should have an understanding of complexity. Which until now doesn't seem to be the case. A question of degeneration on your part maybe.

Care to answer the original question?

You closed your own topic in the first post made. I could never compete with such a well-argumented extensive elaboration of a profoundly professional psychologist.

Word salad is your strong point, I see.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 17:55 #16

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7435
  • Likes received: 1589
ragnarok wrote:
You've really got to wonder about a poster who calls his audience "degenerated mongs," and yet wants his questions answered seriously.
We don't know which place he lives. He may be surrounded by degenerated mongs.

A smart person would move out of there. Only a masochistic man would voluntarily stay.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 18:01 #17

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
I think you are reading too much into the word "inhabit."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 18:10 #18

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7435
  • Likes received: 1589
ragnarok wrote:
I think you are reading too much into the word "inhabit."
Stop thinking, it may hurt you. And I wouldn't want that to happen.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 18:16 #19

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Ouch! You really zinged me there. I can see I'll have to watch myself when you are around.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is wrong with this place? 13 Feb 2016 18:52 #20

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Buttplug wrote:
Question: What is wrong with this place?

Answer: The degenerate mongs that inhabit it. Simple as that really.

you asked and answered the question, to your own satisfaction, in your OP.
Do you plan to argue with everyone else's answers?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn?7.76Friday, 08 July 2016
Is there something wrong ...6.18Wednesday, 03 May 2017
What did we get right and wrong with the SZ and what would you like changed6.11Sunday, 15 May 2016
When Right vs Left is Right vs Wrong6.11Monday, 19 November 2018
Tell Me. Are These Things Wrong?6.11Sunday, 06 October 2019
So where did Physics go wrong?6.11Tuesday, 07 July 2015
Something wrong with the New Testament6.11Sunday, 02 November 2014
What's wrong with being racist?6.11Wednesday, 18 December 2019
What's wrong about Facebook?6.11Sunday, 01 December 2013
What is Wrong With Our Culture...6.11Wednesday, 18 December 2013
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.