Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Public Beef

Public Beef 14 Feb 2016 08:32 #1

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
bd wrote
what's weirder is that someone who calls herself "gaia" acknowledges states and borders.
'the earth" has no borders, only nations have those.

What's weirder is that you appear to think that you reside on moral high ground here, or a spiritual ground that even transcends morals, some type of Icke'- like - Zhiba - oneness you project, yet where has this led you? It has led you to put your respect into a man who eats shit on the alter, and to a forum where the population think you're a humongous fool.

So for all that you have posted, and all that you have done, you've ended up as an exposed cretin on a forum full of posters that you often helped to get banned at the pit.

Just apply that end game to your eternal oneness and see the stupidity of your preach, in which you become wallowed in that which you oppose. There is a clear boarder between you and the part of humanity that does not like to feast on faeces. Just about everyone here, be they nazis or liberals, religious or atheist, have created a massive chasm between they and you, because you are a revolting, vile, creature.

:D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 20:36 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Public Beef 14 Feb 2016 10:21 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
For all your criticisms of my posting behaviour, your posting habits aren't much better; you just tend to use a lot more words in your pecking technique.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 02:21 #3

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
ragnarok wrote:
For all your criticisms of my posting behaviour, your posting habits aren't much better; you just tend to use a lot more words in your pecking technique.

You confuse a critic of a shit eating hypocrite with a chip peck. But then again you confuse your pervert comment about wanting to shit on a whore with something that is ''mocking (your pal) Savile.

What we have here is a pervert who shits on whores defending a pervert who eats shit.

:larf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 05:49 #4

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
frothy has a really disturbing obsession with eating feces that he projects on me.
he mentions it in most of his posts.
... obviously , a sick fuck.
sad.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 13:19 #5

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
bd wrote:
frothy has a really disturbing obsession with eating feces that he projects on me.
sad.

Get on that alter and eat that shit, just like you hero Crowley, and as you have done, many many times. Normally when one person says to another ''eat shit'' it's meant as an insult but not to be taken literally, however in you case it is literal - shit eating mf. :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 13:25 by Frothy.

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 15:43 #6

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
bd wrote:
sad.

Get on that alter and eat that shit, just like you hero Crowley, and as you have done, many many times. Normally when one person says to another ''eat shit'' it's meant as an insult but not to be taken literally, however in you case it is literal - shit eating mf. :D

you indeed are obsessed with me and with eating feces.
anyone here can clearly see that, you sick fuck.
i have never eaten feces, as you seem to dream of.
but, you clearly are obsessed with the concept.
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 15:46 by bd.

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 15:52 #7

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
bd wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
bd wrote:
sad.

you indeed are obsessed with me and with eating feces.
anyone here can clearly see that, you sick fuck.
i have never eaten feces, as you seem to dream of.
but, you clearly are obsessed with the concept.

Keep your mouth shut shit breath, you're stinking the place out.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 17:29 #8

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
The only thing stinking the place out is your gammy-legged one-trick pony, shitting in every thread it appears in.

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 17:48 #9

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
[quote="ragnarok" post=195767]The only thing stinking the place out is your gammy-legged one-trick pony, shitting in every thread it appears in.[/quote]

...literally. :iitm:
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 17:54 by bd.

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 18:10 #10

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Those two shitfest spooks have their fetish, ought we keep it all hushed up because they will blame the messengers, one of them Ragman likes Jim to fix it for him to shit on a whore, the other bd likes how Crowley eats shit at the alter.

It's not my fault that DIF have rejected them and now they bring their shitfest fetish along with them, as baggage.

Frankly there was no such theme on this forum before those two turned up and have had their perverse fetishes exposed.

One appears to applaud the shit eating Crowley Paedo - the other mocks the victims of Savile and posted ''Jim just fixed it for me'' about a video about the pervert Savile that involved shitting on a whore, amongst other perverse concepts.

Two truly sick perverse freaks.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 21:36 by Frothy.

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 18:12 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Is this another cousin frothy, or is this straight from the one-trick pony's mouth? If the latter, it explains a lot.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=257283

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1061757126&postcount=6

"I have lost every friend that I have ever had."

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1061757680&postcount=26

"I can feel myself consciously struggling to inhibit thoughts from going into behaviours, this is clearly because the natural process of thought inhibitation for my neurology is malfunctioning."

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1061758387&postcount=46

"Another problem that I see is that thought patterns like emotions may be addictive.

I wonder if I will ever be able to change established thought processes that have become how I think.

It seems that I'm being self destructive and a bit like I want to be a fuck up."

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 18:18 #12

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Yes that's pretty much all true and I admit it. I have already posted about that on TZ for your information I have Asperger's Syndrome too, it's not a secret here.

So let's see if you can do the same Ragman and be honest for once and admit that you posted that ''Jim just fixed it for me'' about a perverted YouTube video that included the phrase ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore?'' And that you are ashamed of your perverted comment?

Otherwise it just makes it look like you remain perverse.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 18:24 by Frothy.

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 18:26 #13

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Nope, I'm not going to admit my comment was referring to a specific part in a youtube vid, when it meant no such thing. That connection is entirely your invention.

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 18:40 #14

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
ragnarok wrote:
Nope, I'm not going to admit my comment was referring to a specific part in a youtube vid, when it meant no such thing. That connection is entirely your invention.

But you could admit that the video in question is about Savile being a pervert, there is no part of it that is not so, and that it does include the phrase ''Jim'll fixed it for me to shit on a whore'' so even if it is not that particular phrase that you want to admit to referencing, the entire video is displaying Savile as a pervert, so you ought to be ashamed of your comment in any case?

If you're not It shall be assumed that you remain perverse, you stand by your comment to this day,

However the connection is not my invention as the phrase ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore'' is in said video, is not that far out of tune from your comment about said video ''Jim just fixed it for me''.

So there is a clear connection that is not invented at all by me, though as I say, you could admit that your comment was rather perverse and now post that you are ashamed of it, otherwise you just appear like a pervert in denial rather than someone who is ashamed of a perverse comment.

So what's it to be, are you someone who made a perverse comment that you are now ashamed of, or someone who is a pervert, remains a pervert, and want's to deny their comment was shameful, as it is not a single instance but an insight that they wish to conceal?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 21:41 by Frothy.

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 18:59 #15

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Waffle all you want, I'm just not as interested in that video as you are and have no further comments to add regarding it. I'm going to ignore your unconstructive nonsense from now on, and let your tired one-trick pony limp along on its own. Good luck with that making friends problem you've obviously still got.

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 19:12 #16

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Pervert it is then, never say that I did not offer you that chance to repent.

If your comment had been anyway innocent or rather perverse because you simply had not thought it through, then you would have retracted it and been at least somewhat ashamed or sorry.

As not, then the conclusion is that you stand by your comment, you like your comment, and like to as you posted that ''Jim just fixed it for me'' (to shit on a whore).

Any problems that I have I deal with in my own way, and actually don't keep friends but have a very few acquaintances, though I have never been a serial criminal, what you term as a ''naughty boy'' is a bit of a dilution to be frank, you don't get banged up or put in a home for just being a bit naughty. And I have never received any glee from mocking the victims of a molesting pervert, either online nor otherwise.

All of your issues you have brought upon yourself because you are a criminal of low moral and a pervert from the gutter. Thus the obvious conclusion from your comment ''Jim just fixed it for me'', and the comment on the video you displayed ''Jim'll fix it for me to shit on a whore'' are more than likely indicating one in the same.

All that was contained in your post, not in my imagination.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 19:35 by Frothy.

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 19:39 #17

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
:umm:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 22:59 by Frothy.

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 19:58 #18

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It looks like frothing is determined to disrupt as many threads as he can with his OCD/ADD/ADHD shenanigans.

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 20:05 #19

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
ragnarok wrote:
It looks like frothing is determined to disrupt as many threads as he can with his OCD/ADD/ADHD shenanigans.

Looks like the serial criminal jailbird pervert ragman is still chip pecking with his pithy remarks as if he is posting from some kind of moral height, whist carrying his own dark secrets :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Public Beef 15 Feb 2016 20:49 #20

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
For what it's worth I'm going to post up this deceit and disgusting remark from bd that he made on another thread on tz.
cousin_frothy wrote:
bd truly is repulsive.

Just to clarify he has twisted my post #52 which I last edited at 03:14 - that he quoted at 05:55 post #54 - where he has altered my post and inserted the contents of his perverted mind, which is: ''I swing several ways, but prefer little girls and livestock.''

This is the sort of shit that he pulled on DIF with the backing of the mods. :thumbup:
truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66505-the-ragman-pervert-who-jim-just-fixed-it-for.html?start=40#195722

To make this perfectly clear, putting aside his lies and his DIF like post manipulation inter-mod-pit like behaviour he has actually typed the contents of his mind onto this forum, which is:

bd wrote:
I swing several ways, but prefer little girls and livestock

bd your perverse behaviour can be verified by following the included link and observing the edit/post times displayed, you are a vile disgusting pervert.

now SCAT!!
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2016 20:54 by Frothy.