Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: seanx

seanx 26 Feb 2016 23:03 #1

Nov, whats the score, is this the real seanx? If so let him lose :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

seanx 27 Feb 2016 00:09 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Whoever it is they havent activated their account yet via the email activation link, its why it says 'user is blocked' , thats how an account looks when you register but havent hit the email activation link.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

seanx 27 Feb 2016 00:15 #3

novum wrote:
Whoever it is they havent activated their account yet via the email activation link, its why it says 'user is blocked' , thats how an account looks when you register but havent hit the email activation link.

Ahh ok thanks for the explanation :up:

seanx 27 Feb 2016 00:50 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Checked the site emails just now and the email used in this registration attempt has bounced back just now, so whoever reg'd as seanx, their email has an issue, and they wont be able to activate their account.

Im going to move this into a visible area (Public Zone) so whoever it is can see what is going on and possibly respond.

Peeps need to have valid working emails to complete the registration process.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

seanx 27 Feb 2016 00:56 #5

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member

Also needed is a valid working mind in order to function meaningfully once registration has been effected.

I searched amazon uk for one but alas....... :joker:

Truth is anti-semitic

seanx 27 Feb 2016 01:00 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Voltaire wrote:

Also needed is a valid working mind in order to function meaningfully once registration has been effected.

If you keep searching and find one let me know, im in need of one. :hahano:

1365 = 1

seanx 27 Feb 2016 21:59 #7

Voltaire wrote:

:larf: :thumbup:

seanx 06 Mar 2016 03:14 #8

• Foxy
EM1 I see you apologize to the frau. She has wished me dead several times. Filthy one too. You may have been sexually graphic w/her her at times, but never violent death. How is this place becoming so much like the PC'd world outside where wrong is right & the perps are the victims? Really, the crew has run rampant over everyone that does NOT fawn over AH & Aryan White Pride 'till they have become mods! The dump is sure to suffer further & further into a neocon/fascist regime.

seanx 06 Mar 2016 21:43 #9

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
^^^ no one is forcing you to stay...
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

seanx 06 Mar 2016 21:52 #10

Foxy wrote:
EM1 I see you apologize to the frau. She has wished me dead several times. Filthy one too. You may have been sexually graphic w/her her at times, but never violent death. How is this place becoming so much like the PC'd world outside where wrong is right & the perps are the victims? Really, the crew has run rampant over everyone that does NOT fawn over AH & Aryan White Pride 'till they have become mods! The dump is sure to suffer further & further into a neocon/fascist regime.

Well foxy I have not been sexually graphic with her, just a few puns about Bratwurst etc, but I realised that it may not have been taken in the vain that I mean it. :emb:

The crew if you have not noticed have gone rather quiet, with several disappearing :cool2:

seanx 05 Apr 2016 11:00 #11

• desperate bicycles
I am a long time lurker of this fine forum and an active poster on DIF.
Do i need to warn you about seanx? When active on DIF had stirred up so much
bad energy around subjects like Hitler, immigration, Syrian refugees and calling everyone a racist.
He is dormant on DIF, thank God. The vibe is tangibly much better

seanx 26 Apr 2016 20:46 #12

• Anonymous
Novum.

I have just seen this.

Yes, I did attempt to join then but was unable to as I received no email link.

I merely wanted to join to communicate with Bikerdruid and also leave a message on your forum to other members of DI site who may visit your site to let them know that I was de facto banned from the DI FORUM if they were wondering why I was no longer posting.

Also it seems the great poster on the DI forum John White seems to be very ill and some people on your site may like to know this. He has just posted his last post on the DI Forum.

Seanx

seanx 26 Apr 2016 20:54 #13

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Anonymous wrote:
Novum.

I have just seen this.

I merely wanted to join to communicate with Bikerdruid and also leave a message on your forum to other members of DI site who may visit your site to let them know that I was de facto banned from the DI FORUM if they were wondering why I was no longer posting.

Also it seems the great poster on the DI forum John White seems to be very ill and some people on your site may like to know this. He has just posted his last post on the DI Forum.

Seanx

good to hear from you, sean.
i just had open-heart surgery last week, so have been rather quiet.
hope you and my other friends on the forum are well and that zhiba is in the ninth circle of hell. :p
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

seanx 26 Apr 2016 21:25 #14

• Anonymous
bd wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Novum.

I have just seen this.

Seanx

i just had open-heart surgery last week, so have been rather quiet.
hope you and my other friends on the forum are well and that zhiba is in the ninth circle of hell. :p

My God! I hope you are feeling well, mate!
it's good to talk to you again.
I still can't believe you were banned from the DI forum.

As for myself: I asked to be made 'inactive' a few months ago.........but when I reapplied to be made 'active' again, I was simply ignored.

Made five requests and none of the Mods even had the courtesy or the balls to email me ..... or even respond to any of my posts. The message was clear; fuck off!

Obviously they only want posters now who hate immigrants and want to blame all Britain's problems on them.

Anyway, good luck with your recovery, mate. I wish you the best

seanx 26 Apr 2016 22:22 #15

• peacenik
  • Immortal
bd wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Novum.

I have just seen this.

Seanx

Why don't you and Sean get a room, so you can swap slobber and discuss your hatred of Western civilization, like you did on the david Icke forum?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2016 22:43 by peacenik.

seanx 26 Apr 2016 23:12 #16

• Anonymous
peacenik wrote:
bd wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Novum.

I have just seen this.

Seanx

Why don't you and Sean get a room, so you can swap slobber and discuss your hatred of Western civilization, like you did on the david Icke forum?

I se this idiot moron is still seething with hate! Of course why you talk about Western civilisation you mean white civilisation but haven't the balls to say so.

I came here to give two messages - not to waste my time with your full-time haters. Tell me is there anybody you don't hate?

BTY, why aren't you back on the DI forum. it seem perfect now for you guys who like to blame all of the world's problems on immigrants!

BTY, why do you use a false name on here? What name did you hide under on the DI forum to sprew your racial hate?

seanx 26 Apr 2016 23:39 #17

What is wrong with Jonh White, does anybody know?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

seanx 27 Apr 2016 00:53 #18

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Anonymous wrote:
peacenik wrote:
bd wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Novum.

I have just seen this.

Seanx

I came here to give two messages - not to waste my time with your full-time haters. Tell me is there anybody you don't hate?

You came here to pollute this forum the same way you polluted DIF.

You've made quite a reputation for yourself on the internet

Your username is synonymous with censorship and intolerance Your tag team, censorship exploits with zhiba and boots are renown throughout the internet.. www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294948&page=8 or, better still, just search "seanx" on this website and see for yourself how much respect you command?

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2016 02:05 by peacenik.

seanx 27 Apr 2016 01:29 #19

• Foxy
Anonymous wrote:
peacenik wrote:
bd wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Novum.

I have just seen this.

Seanx

I se this idiot moron is still seething with hate! Of course why you talk about Western civilisation you mean white civilisation but haven't the balls to say so.

BTY, why aren't you back on the DI forum. it seem perfect now for you guys who like to blame all of the world's problems on immigrants!

BTY, why do you use a false name on here? What name did you hide under on the DI forum to sprew your racial hate?
Blow chunk'
s & diseased dick you fuck face. Hit that road w/a full load & take the DIF SUX Cesspools w/a McDonald MEGA straw. Really, that contrived GATE KEEPING disinformation den of viper's can slit their throats while reciting a CROWLEY spell straight to hell Mother Fucker. You shall indeed REAP hardcore when the SHTF, 'cause a sleazy, slimy LIMEY aka seanx can bite the bullet & the bridal to-day. Seething wit hate mate? FUCK, you have no clue in real time. PC that pillow biter! :thumbup:

seanx 27 Apr 2016 01:51 #20

• Anonymous
peacenik wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
peacenik wrote:
bd wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Novum.

I have just seen this.

Seanx

You came here to pollute this forum the same way you polluted DIF. Your tag team, censorship exploits with zhiba and boots are renown throughout the internet.. www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294948&page=8 If you still think you are liked and respected anywhere on the internet, you need to search "seanx" at,....cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=016828834845316341146:f7cf2kdl7o4

LOL!!!

We all know you race haters organize and run these hate campaign. Thank God I'm such a hate figure for you people. Thank you for sharing this information with me. it has made my day!!!