Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Is Kate Middleton hot?

Hot 5 55.6%
Not 4 44.4%
Total number of voters: 9 ( steviemad, Roastie, Lizzy, peacenik, GMP ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Kate Middleton - Hot or Not?

Kate Middleton - Hot or Not? 04 Mar 2016 00:18 #41

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
a REAL royal hottie ......

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Kate Middleton - Hot or Not? 04 Mar 2016 00:27 #42

• Foxy
The Flaming 'mo just cannot comprehend 'on topic' what so ever. :thdown: And queer as a three dollar bill too. :twitch:

Kate Middleton - Hot or Not? 04 Mar 2016 01:50 #43

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Foxy wrote:
And queer as a three dollar bill too. :twitch:

And so is using a caddy motor for a hot rod :larf: , so each to their own and quit yer whining. :cool2:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Kate Middleton - Hot or Not? 04 Mar 2016 01:59 #44

• Foxy
novum wrote:
Foxy wrote:
And queer as a three dollar bill too. :twitch:

And so is using a caddy motor for a hot rod :larf: , so each to their own and quit yer whining. :cool2:
Flamer too? WTF Nov, you do NOT read or listen well (the lame ass BAN is one) that 500 CI 400 horse 550 FTB of torque is going into a full sized BLAZER. A Hot Rod is an American car built before 1948. You quote dropped your status even further. By God the Frau is correct lately. PS just what car do you operate w/one of those LS motors again?

Kate Middleton - Hot or Not? 04 Mar 2016 02:52 #45

• novum
  • Platinum Member
No i heard you the first time, but 'hot rod' is also a generic term for any modded car or truck, and my use of that term was intended as such.

Ever read HOT ROD magazine? Of course you have. It aint all pre '48... anything from old stuff like you said, but also muscle and modern.

Case in point, to seal my point...

2010 'hot rod' on the cover. :cool2: With the rustang also getting a mention (2010) and pick up a copy now and its full of hellcat hemis and LS1 shit among other things older.

So moving on past semantics...

To answer your first question...no Foxy, I like women. But i wont carry on forever about what other men choose to do, couldnt really give a fuck, unlike you who is obsessed with it.

Oh my junk is all 90's and 2000s btw, i have quite a few lumps of more modern iron (plastic :hahano: ) Ford and GM.

Had old shit in the past, like new shit better, better interiors, more aerodynamic (so faster with same hp as old stuff) typically better handling as they are, and no restorations required.

That said i hold nothing against old stuff, it looks cool, but it needs alot of work, and also $$$ poured in that you will never get back, unless youre on a numbers matching desireable something or other.. and even then restos blow out to $$$$$$$ if its to be something people will pay $$$$ for.

Once i put and old school big block, cast block with new alu heads, a carb and msd ignition in a near new late model car, didnt give a phuck, just did it, pulled the original driveline out and put it to the side, computer and all.... only problem is that a good naturally aspirated motor has to be a tall fucker on the intake side.. so cop bait in this nanny island... so people tend towards boosting shit on the sly, all stays under the stock lo pro hood that way. :thumbup: But you dont have to give a shit about that as you live in a more libertarian country than I. :yup: :up: So slam a 1050 dom on that motor of yours with a nice 2" spacer underneath and a velocity stack or something on top. :chuckle: :cool:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Kate Middleton - Hot or Not? 04 Mar 2016 03:51 #46

• Foxy
WTF is this a cup cake or Nov page long windy rebuttal. 1st up THAT warped crusty fuck from Lizardville has every bit due to him. The others that were there KNOW his/her track record. Hot Rod is a joke today. Unlike it's origins.Modern ya dig? Knock yer self out and blend in so the NAZI BOYS IN BLUE leave ya be. Those/these modern performance car are just that. No hot rod, no way, no how. And a-gain ya ADD aussie, this Cad is going to also pull a dual axle trailer at times. And for the record, that commie cock suck is further off topic than anyone here, and you of course will go after me instead. That has always been the rule here. No whine or cheese, cheddar head, it is a fact. David Lane II was censored by you for him. My, how much further will the slide rule go? How much time ya got? :larf:TOPIC! Kate Hot or Not (not for me) and you let a fagular slide........with a fawning fer a royal boy-toy,,,,,,,,,,,, :hmm:

Kate Middleton - Hot or Not? 09 Mar 2016 11:11 #47

entrangermercenary1 wrote:
novum wrote:
3 to 1.

Verdict so far: Hot.

So which homo voted not hot? :larf: :iitm:

:D
I dont think shes hot at all ,she's kind of pretty but hot she is not.
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*

Kate Middleton - Hot or Not? 20 Dec 2017 09:22 #48

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Third? ... as if!

Even granddad on the fathers side got meticulously moheled by the chief rabbi ....

johndenugent.com/english/english-the-royal-wedding-of-two-jews-william-and-kate-muhammad-ali-against-race-mixing/
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2017 09:42 by PFIZIPFEI.

Kate Middleton - Hot or Not? 20 Dec 2017 18:10 #49

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2017 18:16 by monk.link. Reason: link
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Roastie

Kate Middleton - Hot or Not? 20 Dec 2017 21:27 #50

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Take away the hair in this school photo and imo "she" looks like a boy.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/8427802/As-Kate-Middleton-knows-girls-make-the-best-bullies.html

During her first pregnancy we were told the morning sickness was so bad she had to spend days in hospital. During that time
the nurse Jacintha Saldanha committed suicide by tying a scarf around her neck and hanging herself in her wardrobe. She
allegedly left three suicide notes, when surely one would suffice.

"It was reported that Saldanha had left three handwritten notes, one of which blamed the radio stunt for her death. Another note discussed her wishes for funeral arrangements, while the third was directed at her employer, criticising their handling of events that preceded the prank call."

We are told Jacintha was ashamed about putting a prank telephone call through to Kate. She only put the call through. Another nurse
gave out information, but she didn't kill herself.

What did the nurse Jacintha see?. Something secret no doubt.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Kate Middleton - Hot or Not? 20 Dec 2017 21:38 #51

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

The ROYAL HOAX 21 Dec 2017 10:13 #52

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Roastie wrote:
What did the nurse Jacintha see?. Something secret no doubt.

:up: :up: :up: Something that would have meant a disaster for the liars, if it had come to light, for sure,
and it was related to the "pregnancy" and "giving birth" of the hipless wannabe "queen".

Thank you very much for reminding me of the Saldanha case, Roastie!

I remember that I did a lot of research at that time, but did not post much on TZ
for reasons I can't recall no matter how much I try.

- truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/63265-shot-in-the-dark.html?start=60#125467
- truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/61817-the-queen-of-david-and-her-masonic-court.html#65724

The major system mouthpiece and the "ROYAL HOAX":

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2245881/Royal-Hoax-Nurse-Jacintha-Saldanha-left-note-hanged-flat.html

Right in the face as usual.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2017 11:06 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare