Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: To All The Forum Lurkers...

To All The Forum Lurkers... 21 Mar 2016 16:13 #1

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
Come on all you lurkers, come out from your lurky hidey holes, sign up and get posting. :)

You don't even have to sign up in the Public Zone, you can just post as guests and take it from there.

Don't be put off by some of the thread titles. Create your own more pleasant and interesting ones.

Go on you know you want to. :D :D
Last Edit: 21 Mar 2016 16:14 by Mr. Plug.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

To All The Forum Lurkers... 21 Mar 2016 22:07 #2

• sirlurkalot
Don't be put off by some of the thread titles. Create your own more pleasant and interesting ones.

Can you define what you mean by 'being put off by some of the thread titles'? While you're at it please define what you mean by 'more pleasant and interesting ones'?

From reading your (butt plug) contributions (in the loosest sense of the word) I think I have a pretty good idea of the weighted intent lurking within your thinly veiled undefined leading suppositions.

From the outside looking in there is a lot of informative and detailed information here on a wide range of subjects, form various perspectives and cultures which are neither off putting nor unpleasant once a deeper understanding has been established. Another observation is the number of dedicated useful idiots attempting to derail the genuine participants in these discussions. It's encouraging to see genuine contributors sharing alternative points of view supported by their evidence, whether I agree with their conclusions or not, it helps me form my own understanding.

Just because we're lurkers don't assume that we are ill-informed, narrow minded or easily manipulated by unsavoury characters. ;)

To All The Forum Lurkers... 21 Mar 2016 23:22 #3

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Thanks Lurkalot -

Once we members shed our egos, we are also reasonable people. But when will that happen :)

Who can say.

Truth is anti-semitic

To All The Forum Lurkers... 22 Mar 2016 02:25 #4

• sirlurkalot
One of the benefits of lurking is that you can avoid all the squabbles and distractions while picking the meat off the bones.

Responding to the Butt Plug in this tread is against my better judgement but I felt something needed to be said from the perspective of a lone lurker. I wouldn't assume other lurkers share my view, I can only speak for myself.

To All The Forum Lurkers... 22 Mar 2016 02:27 #5

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Mr. Plug wrote:
Come on all you lurkers, come out from your lurky hidey holes, sign up and get posting. :)

You don't even have to sign up in the Public Zone, you can just post as guests and take it from there.

Threaten them with a butt plug. That ought chase their introverted asses out in the open? ;) :larf:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

To All The Forum Lurkers... 22 Mar 2016 05:53 #6

• Yellowfellow
I'm put off from posting here by characters such as bd, gmp, ragnaroach, and Mc'Plug.

To All The Forum Lurkers... 22 Mar 2016 06:05 #7

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
sirlurkalot wrote:

Can you define what you mean by 'being put off by some of the thread titles'? While you're at it please define what you mean by 'more pleasant and interesting ones'?

From reading your (butt plug) contributions (in the loosest sense of the word) I think I have a pretty good idea of the weighted intent lurking within your thinly veiled undefined leading suppositions.

From the outside looking in there is a lot of informative and detailed information here on a wide range of subjects, form various perspectives and cultures which are neither off putting nor unpleasant once a deeper understanding has been established. Another observation is the number of dedicated useful idiots attempting to derail the genuine participants in these discussions. It's encouraging to see genuine contributors sharing alternative points of view supported by their evidence, whether I agree with their conclusions or not, it helps me form my own understanding.

Just because we're lurkers don't assume that we are ill-informed, narrow minded or easily manipulated by unsavoury characters. ;)

Hi Frothy, how is your windowless dungeon in the depths of the forum?

To All The Forum Lurkers... 22 Mar 2016 06:10 #8

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
Yellowfellow wrote:
I'm put off from posting here by characters such as bd, gmp, ragnaroach, and Mc'Plug.

Is that you wee-kid? How is the view from your dungeon?
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2016 06:15 by Mr. Plug.

To All The Forum Lurkers... 22 Mar 2016 06:15 #9

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
To the real lurkers come on you can do it.

Here's a video that might help :D

To All The Forum Lurkers... 22 Mar 2016 06:20 #10

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
peacenik wrote:
Mr. Plug wrote:

Threaten them with a butt plug. That ought chase their introverted asses out in the open? ;) :larf:

Initially I'd rather use more moderate methods for flushing them out. Who knows, later on more radical methods maybe needed. :chuckle: :chuckle:
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

To All The Forum Lurkers... 22 Mar 2016 13:16 #11

• sirlurkalot
Mr. Plug wrote:

My spiny senses were spot on.

Is demonstrating your complete lack of observation and reasoning part of your troll persona or are you actually as dumb as you appear in every post?

Isn't frothy the ranting autistic guy who shares your inability to grasp reality with a substandard use of the written word?

Observation clearly isn't a strong point of yours. I can only assume that you couldn't recognise that there were 2 questions addressed directly at you. In English this symbol '?' (known as a question mark) denotes a question. There is little point in opening a discussion if you can't or will not qualify the terms of your proposition, especially when asked to do so. Which in itself raises a new question given your response to the lurkers who responded. Why are you using your own thread to troll and abuse the people you requested a response from? You seem to be incapable of entering a discussion, even one of your own making. The only conclusions I can draw are that you deliberately set out to bait readers and or you are simply rude and or mentally incapable of polite debate.
yellowfellow 'I'm put off from posting here by characters such as bd, gmp, ragnaroach, and Mc'Plug.'

hehe you can't be serious there has never been such a bunch of lame trolls on any forum I have visited. If you want to say something just get on with it and ignore the feeble one liners.

I have a small contribution if someone would kindly add these links to this thread truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60509-un-what-is-this-who-created-it-how-when-and-for-what-reason.html please? There maybe a better place for this info that I haven't read yet? It spans both the UN and by extension 'agenda 2030' formerly known as 'Agenda 21' and recurring institutional child abuse (UN, BBC, Church, State, Establishment).

Link 1 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_by_UN_peacekeepers [published in 1996] I know people here aren't keen on wiki links but it seems reasonably sound to me in this case.
Link 2 news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6195830.stm [published 2006] a bit rich for the BBC to point fingers regarding institutional child abuse issues, considering their internal rings past and present, while also ignoring pedo rings within the British establishment. The shocking thing about that BBC article is that they have neglected to mention the previous story from 1996 above. Are the BBC attempting to mask the enduring nature and propensity of institutional child abuse? As usual no lessons were learnt and no behavioural changes transpired, even after previous reports and investigations! We could be forgiven for thinking that these practices are acceptable at an institutional and establishment level, until they get caught or fail to brush it under the mat.
Link 3 www.un.org/News/dh/infocus/centafricrepub/Independent-Review-Report.pdf [published in december 2015]
Link 4 www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/un-says-some-of-its-peacekeepers-were-paying-13-year-olds-for-sex/2016/01/11/504e48a8-b493-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html [published january 2016]

Ciao

To All The Forum Lurkers... 22 Mar 2016 15:34 #12

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Yellowfellow wrote:

Awww c'mon , we're pussycats really.
Join in.
You might enjoy it.
:)

To All The Forum Lurkers... 22 Mar 2016 18:18 #13

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Mr. Plug wrote:
Yellowfellow wrote:

can't be wee-kid ... it is intelligible.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

To All The Forum Lurkers... 22 Mar 2016 18:37 #14

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Yellowfellow wrote:

ah ... lacking in intestinal fortitude and a fear of other points of view.
all too common,it seems.
you chose your name well, yellowfellow.
just as well you don't post then.
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2016 22:48 by bd.

To All The Forum Lurkers... 22 Mar 2016 19:31 #15

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
sirlurkalot wrote:
Mr. Plug wrote:

My spiny senses were spot on.

Is demonstrating your complete lack of observation and reasoning part of your troll persona or are you actually as dumb as you appear in every post?

Isn't frothy the ranting autistic guy who shares your inability to grasp reality with a substandard use of the written word?

Observation clearly isn't a strong point of yours. I can only assume that you couldn't recognise that there were 2 questions addressed directly at you. In English this symbol '?' (known as a question mark) denotes a question. There is little point in opening a discussion if you can't or will not qualify the terms of your proposition, especially when asked to do so. Which in itself raises a new question given your response to the lurkers who responded. Why are you using your own thread to troll and abuse the people you requested a response from? You seem to be incapable of entering a discussion, even one of your own making. The only conclusions I can draw are that you deliberately set out to bait readers and or you are simply rude and or mentally incapable of polite debate.
yellowfellow 'I'm put off from posting here by characters such as bd, gmp, ragnaroach, and Mc'Plug.'

hehe you can't be serious there has never been such a bunch of lame trolls on any forum I have visited. If you want to say something just get on with it and ignore the feeble one liners.

I have a small contribution if someone would kindly add these links to this thread truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60509-un-what-is-this-who-created-it-how-when-and-for-what-reason.html please? There maybe a better place for this info that I haven't read yet? It spans both the UN and by extension 'agenda 2030' formerly known as 'Agenda 21' and recurring institutional child abuse (UN, BBC, Church, State, Establishment).

Link 1 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_by_UN_peacekeepers [published in 1996] I know people here aren't keen on wiki links but it seems reasonably sound to me in this case.
Link 2 news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6195830.stm [published 2006] a bit rich for the BBC to point fingers regarding institutional child abuse issues, considering their internal rings past and present, while also ignoring pedo rings within the British establishment. The shocking thing about that BBC article is that they have neglected to mention the previous story from 1996 above. Are the BBC attempting to mask the enduring nature and propensity of institutional child abuse? As usual no lessons were learnt and no behavioural changes transpired, even after previous reports and investigations! We could be forgiven for thinking that these practices are acceptable at an institutional and establishment level, until they get caught or fail to brush it under the mat.
Link 3 www.un.org/News/dh/infocus/centafricrepub/Independent-Review-Report.pdf [published in december 2015]
Link 4 www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/un-says-some-of-its-peacekeepers-were-paying-13-year-olds-for-sex/2016/01/11/504e48a8-b493-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html [published january 2016]

Ciao

Hi Frothy, clearly the lack of light in your Truth Zone dungeon is having an effect on you.

I don't need to define anything to you. You always seem to need things defining to you. It's obvious that you can't personally define anything as is demonstrated in your posting style across the forum (when you had posting privileges), that is. Defining boundaries is something you find difficult. I can only suggest you find a way to work this out as you do have plenty of time in the dungeon.

I really do think the word troll is vastly overused and has now lost its meaning.

A suggestion - if you are not Froth then why don't you sign up with a proper account? :ponda: :ponda: :ponda:

To All The Forum Lurkers... 22 Mar 2016 21:58 #16

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
bd wrote:
Mr. Plug wrote:
Yellowfellow wrote:

can't be wee-kid ... it is intelligible.

To give him credit it has been known, on rare occasions, that two or three sentences can be strung together to form coherence. Rare as rocking horse shit.

To All The Forum Lurkers... 25 Mar 2016 05:02 #17

• Foxy
Mr or Ms Butt Plug, are you now a salesman for the TZ? How on earth did you get connected for such an endeavor? Looking at the DIF discard & fluffer crew 'ere already have set up shop. My, my how much more lively & community like it has indeed become. Perhaps, DIFII is in the making? Tally-Ho!

To All The Forum Lurkers... 25 Mar 2016 08:38 #18

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
Foxy wrote:
Mr or Ms Butt Plug, are you now a salesman for the TZ? How on earth did you get connected for such an endeavor? Looking at the DIF discard & fluffer crew 'ere already have set up shop. My, my how much more lively & community like it has indeed become. Perhaps, DIFII is in the making? Tally-Ho!

Hi Foxy, the clue is in my new name. :facepalm:

To All The Forum Lurkers... 25 Mar 2016 17:21 #19

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Mr. Plug wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Hi Foxy, the clue is in my new name. :facepalm:

weakkid has gender identification issues.
he is as closeted as a pair of old shoes.

To All The Forum Lurkers... 25 Mar 2016 18:59 #20

• Foxy
^^^ Disregard the DIF discard. A catholic upbringing & queen at that. Begot already, beg Zimba or what da fuck the latest Commie mod over at Lizardville uses today. :iitm: