Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No?

Yes 13 65%
No 7 35%
Total number of voters: 20 ( wolfy, Mountaineer, PFIZIPFEI, backfromthebrink, Frothy ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No?

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 07:57 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Poll is intended as a guide, results are not binding.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2016 08:38 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 08:12 #2

• Foxy
Will not ever partake in the regular forum again. No way, no how. It is rigged. You did not stop filthy one from absolute abuse of Cinta, as a mod nor as a gentleman.

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 08:35 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
So thats a no then. :cool2: and there i was thinking you wanted to come back after all the asking a few weeks ago.

Ok then you can stay in public if you like.

I wasnt going to vote but i will cast a no for ya. :thumbup:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 27 Mar 2016 08:36 by novum.

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 09:06 #4

• Foxy
Hell's Bells Nov the place is dying like Slick Willy. The worst trolls/shills of DIF are allowed here. How did it come to this? One liner contrarian. A commie/Crowley/deviant & a glib, :) bald, :) boring :) punster :) w/a penchant for DI. :) Al Bundy would put six in the six shooter and still lose at Russian Roulette.

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 09:15 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
And others think youre a major troll... point is, cant please everyone... one persons ally is another persons shill/troll/hasbara.

Allowed? So many of you complain about big brother yet you want a big brother to control and contain behaviours here.

So Foxy you want big brother (forum mods) to shield you from the big bad 'shills' ?

Yea i remember, Al could never catch a break.. was kinda depressing... but watching Kelly Bundy made up for it.

1365 = 1

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 09:48 #6

• Foxy
Nov, they control this place. Nothing will change this fact. I mean why try? They have killed off most of it already. These 3 monkeys of DIF would never been allowed to flourish even a year ago. Thats on you & the crew, not me. :thumbup:

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 10:13 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Now youre just making shit up, on the control and on what is 'allowed' to 'flourish'

Nothings on me, members behave like they behave, including yourself. Members are responsible for what they write here and how they treat others... not some big brother figure.... Personal responsibility bruh, its on you. :thumbup:

1365 = 1

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 12:01 #8

• Puss_Monkey
Sanctum zone themes.

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 13:37 #9

^ :yup:

Yes

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 14:10 #10

Being serious now, the problem with the wee-kidd is he doesn't see his own constant ad-homs and whatever as trolling. He goes into melt-down when other people have a different opinion to him accusing them of ''gate-keeping'' or having a melt-down themselves. He reflects his own hostility and intolerance of others onto others. Whether that's intentional or not or whether it's just down to him being a bit of a nut-case is anybodies guess, the fact is he keeps doping it, and the problem is he won't look at his own misconduct because he's too busy pointing the finger at others. I mean. look how long he went on about the Foxy Cinta thing, my avatar and my country of origin for gawds sake. The guy aiint the full ticket.

In his favour at least he was the source of a great deal of amusement and some quality banter at times. He needs to tone down that pointing of the finger at others though, and also stop repeating himself over and over like a madman or a special needs case.

If he was to address his own trolling then he should probably be given a second chance. We all know that aint going to happen though. That said I would have no problem whatsoever letting him lose on the likes of rag-nag-cock et al. So on them grounds I vote you let him back in, as long as he's not allowed to troll the decent members. :thumbup:

Any trolling of decent members and their threads shouldn't be allowed in the first place anyhow. What rag-nag-cock et al are doing is clearly trolling. Just like they did on the DIF, and still do in fact.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2016 16:56 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Mountaineer

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 15:36 #11

• Mr. Plug
  • Fresh Member
Zorro wrote:
Being serious now, the problem with the wee-kidd is he doesn't see his own constant ad-homs and whatever as trolling. He goes into melt-down when other people have a different opinion to him accusing them of ''gate-keeping'' or having a melt-down themselves. He reflects his own hostility and intolerance of others onto others. Whether that's intentional or not or whether it's just down to him being a bit of a nut-case is anybodies guess, the fact is he keeps doping it, and the problem is he won't look at his own misconduct because he's too busy pointing the finger at others. I mean. look how long he went on about the Foxy Cinta thing, my avatar and my country of origin for gawds sake. The guy aiint the full ticket.

In his favour at least he was the source of a great deal of amusement and some quality banter at times. He needs to tone down that pointing of the finger at others though, and also stop repeating himself over and over like a madman or a special needs case.

If he was to address his own trolling then he should probably be given a second chance. We all know that aint going to happen though. That said I would have no problem whatsoever letting him lose on the likes of rag-nag-cock et al. So on them grounds I vote you let him back in, as long as he's not allowed to troll the decent members. :thumbup:

Any trolling of decent members and their threads shouldn't be allowed in the first place anyhow. What rag-nag-cock et al are doing is clearly trolling. Just like they did on the DIF, and still do in fact.

I'm really not too sure where to begin with the double standards displayed in this post.

By decent posters are you referring to the copy and paste merchants and non stop youtube videos?

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 15:43 #12

• GMP
  • Silver Member
I voted Yes on the grounds of 'the more the merrier' and every opinion on here is valid , if only to the poster.
:)
However if he doesn't want to come back on then that's his call.

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 16:52 #13

No, the phrase ''The more the merrier'' is a completely foolish saying. It works on the false premise that the more people there are, the better the situation will be. This is complete nonsense. Quality is much better than quantity.. and always will be. No amount of riff raff will ever replace or make up for quality, even when quality is only in much smaller numbers. Neither are ALL opinions equal, or indeed valid. Again to say that ALL opinions are valid is to allow those who clearly talk shit or tell lies an equal standing to those who don't tell lies and don't talk shit. Not all behaviour and opinions are equal. Maybe to you and your ilk they are, that's because you thrive on a chaotic and warped mindset that everything and everybody is equal. This is the typical head-ache inducing mindset of the Communist. You are all ''moral relativists'', where good and bad or wrong and right do not exist.

You are all addicted to decay and regression which you call ''progress'', and attack everything that's good and wholesome as if it's a bad thing. It doesn't get much more Orwellian than that.

In the real World this is simply not the case. Opinions are worthless when they're not built around facts, neither is everybody or certain types of behaviour equal. Far from it.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2016 19:13 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 18:30 #14

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
I'd say No... this guy isn't the same wwiikkdd as from the Icke forum anyway, so I have to wonder what game he is playing.

Some kind of ADL pet poodle or something....

Nothing in common with the REAL WWIIKKDD who was an attack dog at the throat of the Zio-Freemasons.

No to weirdo zio-cyber oddballs playing identity theft games..... scoundrels wearing stolen internet clothes.
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2016 18:32 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mountaineer

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 19:25 #15

• Foxy
Mr. Plug wrote:
Zorro wrote:

I'm really not too sure where to begin with the double standards displayed in this post.

By decent posters are you referring to the copy and paste merchants and non stop youtube videos?
Yes Plugger. This is exactly my point. This poster has full reign over the entire board. His tantrums are infamous. Durning one of the most epic melt downs he then drew a sock to compliment himself. By all measures he should have walked, never to return. But no, he was give a fresh diaper, locked the thread & continued on his dainty way to becoming a mod :twitch: Unbelievable. I will post a thread.

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 19:45 #16

Truthspoon wrote:
I'd say No... this guy isn't the same wwiikkdd as from the Icke forum anyway, so I have to wonder what game he is playing.

Some kind of ADL pet poodle or something....

Nothing in common with the REAL WWIIKKDD who was an attack dog at the throat of the Zio-Freemasons.

No to weirdo zio-cyber oddballs playing identity theft games..... scoundrels wearing stolen internet clothes.

You may be right? Or perhaps it is really the real wee-kidd and the cunt suffered a stroke or something recently? Maybe he was given the wrong dose on one of his routine Largactil Injections and left too long in a padded cell;? :dunno: Either way the wee-kidd here aint the full ticket.
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2016 19:46 by Return of Zorro.

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 19:48 #17

• Foxy
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65209-black-sun-society-the-cult-of-saturn.html?start=1440 Skip around this posted thread. Take a few and look around at who is allowed to OT a thread for months & months. Just try that on the What if everything WWII thread. Try it & see the results. Yes, it is a level playing field folks. :) Who is the impostor 'spoon? :dunno:

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 19:49 #18

I've changed my mind, I say No now also. A definite NO.
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2016 19:49 by Return of Zorro.

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 20:02 #19

• Straight Shooter
Foxy wrote:
Hell's Bells Nov the place is dying like Slick Willy. The worst trolls/shills of DIF are allowed here. .

I voted Yes but clearly you don't think highly of TZ so change my vote to No.

POLL - Reinstate wiikkidd - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 20:06 #20

The wee-kidds voters are sinking like Hillary Clinton's. :larf: