Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 30 Mar 2016 06:41 #1

• Foxy
March 29 2016
TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN MANAGER ARRESTED

MICHELLE FIELDS GOES ALL THE WAY WITH THE SCAM

THIS VIDEO SHOWS WHAT HE WAS ARRESTED FOR. Michelle called this "the worst thing that happened in her life, aside from her father's death". Yet nothing happened, and the arrest of Trump's campaign manager over this proves there is an agenda to destroy trump, DO NOT MISS THIS, IT CAN BE RIGHT CLICKED AND SAVED, ARCHIVE AND POST!!!

UPDATE: IF YOU WATCH THE SLOW MOTION SEQUENCE AT THE END OF THE VIDEO, YOU CAN SEE THAT MICHELLE WAS NOT TOUCHED UNTIL SHE ACTUALLY REACHED FORWARD AND TOUCHED TRUMP'S BACK AFTER FOLLOWING HIM FOR A WHILE. Doing anything like that at a political event is enough to get you body slammed, you cannot get away with following and subsequently touching anyone who has security, especially at that level. Rather than being abusive the response was far too mild now that I know she actually touched Trump.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 30 Mar 2016 06:44 #2

• Foxy
82.221.129.208/michellelied.mp4 Link & above text are from JimStone.is

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 30 Mar 2016 13:33 #3

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Why is Trump against free speech? Aren't journalists allowed to chance asking additional questions after a press event now? Why was Trump's aide acting so urgently, after he'd already allowed this potentially dangerous person to get within stabbing distance of a presidential candidate? If touching someone can be conceived as assault, touching someone and leaving marks on them surely must be considered as such?

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 30 Mar 2016 17:41 #4

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 30 Mar 2016 17:43 #5

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
He's the guy who says that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose votes, and thinks that is a good thing. Fuck whatever he has to say. He's a snake-oil salesman.
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2016 17:44 by ragnarok.

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 30 Mar 2016 18:12 #6

• Foxy
Ask him yourself. He has those social media devices going on. Somedays, you really act the demanding, spoiled child.

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 30 Mar 2016 18:30 #7

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Says the guy who supports the guy who treats the presidential race like it's his own personal playground, complete with childish taunts.

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 30 Mar 2016 18:37 #8

• Foxy
^^^This is a legit member? You should contact Trump & say/type what you say here about him. Plenty of blog's out there. Give you something to do. And you are welcome, thank me. :)

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 30 Mar 2016 18:56 #9

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Why don't you contact him and ask can you have his babies, you giant vagina?.

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 30 Mar 2016 19:17 #10

• Foxy
^^^This readers is a civil adult from MAnchester UK. He has full mod approval to post such nonsense. Here rag-boy: mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en Contact Mr. Trump & tell him what is on or in that mind of a Limey. You are welcome, boy. :)

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 30 Mar 2016 19:20 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Stop calling me a shill/troll/hasbara/whatever the flavour of the week is, and I'll stop calling you a cunt. Do we have a deal?

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 30 Mar 2016 19:34 #12

• Foxy
ragnarok wrote:
Why don't you contact him and ask can you have his babies, you giant vagina?.
And this is.............you being you. Off topic & somehow the Nov approves. But we know why don't we now? :)

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 30 Mar 2016 19:38 #13

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Give me a clue. I'm sure Nov will have a good laugh at your well thought out conspiracy theory.

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 31 Mar 2016 03:37 #14

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Found this on her website. :twitch:

:yerright: nothing like this michelle and the press trying to make something out of nothing and I'm not even a Trump supporter but this is so ridiculous.

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 31 Mar 2016 03:56 #15

• Foxy
Thank-you Anna. One of the few honest folk here. :thumbup:

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 31 Mar 2016 04:16 #16

• Foxy

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 31 Mar 2016 07:32 #17

• Foxy
This article was originally published at Zero Hedge.

For those wondering why Trump rallies tend to devolve to pugilistic matches, where even belligerent 15-year-old protesting (or perhaps “provocative” is a better word) girls end up getting pepper sprayed much to the media’s fascination, the answer is Craig’s List ads such as the one below, in which allegedly “I’m feelin’ the Bern“-affiliated organizers provide paid positions for protesters at Trump rallies, and which provide not only shuttle buses, parking, and signs (as well as time cards) but also hand out $15/hour (as a “part-time employment”) for said protest activity “due to the economic inequality.”

Well that’s one way to cover the “minimum wage.”

This particular ad has since been removed by its author, although as the Daily Caller recently pointed out, this is a recurring pattern as anti-Trump protesters openly admit answering Craigslist ads and getting paid to protest at Trump rallies. This is what the DC said previously:

The Establishment on both the left and the right, who want to disenfranchise the millions of Republican voters who support Donald Trump, have blamed the staged riots near Trump rallies on Trump or on Bernie Sanders. That’s like blaming the Russians for the Reichstag Fire. Bernie has little to do with these manufactured protests. This is a Clinton operation, a faux protest.
False flag operations have long been common in politics, but these riots are poisonous to the electorate, intentionally designed to turn violent and stifle free speech.
This free speech-busting goon squad operation is directed by supporters of Hillary Clinton. It is paid for mostly by George Soros and MoveOn.org and pushed by David Brock at Media Matters for America. It’s also funded by reclusive billionaire Jonathan Lewis, who was identified by the Miami New Times as a “mystery man.” He inherited roughly a billion dollars from his father Peter Lewis (founder of Progressive Insurance Company).

A march and demonstration against Trump at Trump Tower essentially fizzled Saturday when only 500 “protesters” of the promised 5000 showed up. Infiltrating the crowd, I learned most were from MoveOn or the Occupy movement. Soap was definitely in short supply in this crowd. Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.

Hillary understands that Trump would lose the votes of certain establishment Republicans if he were the nominee. On the other hand, it doesn’t matter, because of his crossover outreach. In Michigan, Democrats and independents who have lost their jobs because of disastrous globalist trade deals like NAFTA are lining up to vote for Donald.

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 31 Mar 2016 09:40 #18

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
The type of person who needs paying to turn up at a protest is not the type of person who'll risk a night in the cells to do it noticeably. These types are the least likely to be demonstrating with any real anger.
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2016 09:41 by ragnarok.

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 31 Mar 2016 16:50 #19

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Foxy wrote:

:larf:

Here’s Why Several Journalists Got Caught in the Michelle Fields Media Hoax

Several journalists have been caught lying to the public and committing fraud, new video footage reveals. Before we begin analyzing the Michelle Fields hoax, watch this video, which surfaced last night.

This video clip shows Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski (the man in short cropped hair), moving past Michelle Fields (the handsome woman in glasses).

Speaking through her boyfriend’s Twitter account, Michelle Fields claimed that Corey Lewandowski assaulted her.

Ben Terris of the Washington Post then wrote an article to boost Michelle Fields’ claim.

Read: “Inside Trump’s inner circle, his staffers are willing to fight for him. Literally.”

As security parted the masses to give him passage out of the chandelier-lit ballroom, Michelle Fields, a young reporter for Trump-friendly Breitbart News, pressed forward to ask the Republican front-runner a question.

I watched as a man with short-cropped hair and a suit grabbed her arm and yanked her out of the way. He was Corey Lewandowski, Trump’s 41-year-old campaign manager.

Fields stumbled. Finger-shaped bruises formed on her arm. “I’m just a little spooked,” she said, a tear streaming down her face. “No one has grabbed me like that before.”

An audio recording of the assault surfaces.

After people were skeptical that Trump’s campaign manager would assault a woman in full view of the public, several dozen journalists, and hundreds of cameras, an audio transcript of the event surfaced.

The audio recording was not posted, however. Instead a journalist put up a transcript of the audio. The audio, we can now report, was staged.

Politico posted this audio transcript:

Terris: “You OK?”

Fields: “Holy sh*t.”

Terris: “Yea he just threw you down.”

Fields: “I can’t believe he just did that that was so hard. Was that Corey [Lewandowski]?”

Terris: “Yeah, like, what threat were you?”

Fields: “That was insane. You should have felt how hard he grabbed me. That’s insane. I’ve never had anyone do that to me from a campaign.”

Terris: “Can I put that in my story?”

Fields: “Yeah, go for it — that was really awful. That’s so unprofessional.”

Terris: “He really just almost threw you down on the ground.”

Fields: “He literally went like this and was grabbing me down. “I don’t even want to do what he just did to me. Oh my God, that really spooked me that someone would do that.”

The audio recording was eventualy posted. The audio had been clipped and omitted 50 seconds of conversation. The earlier part of the conversation would no doubt reveal that the incident was played up into a hoax.

After questions were raised about the event, Ben Terris ordered his photographer to destroy or withhold any evidence revealing the hoax.

Jabin Botsford, a photographer for the Washington Post, was at the event where Fields claim she was assaulted. As his camera offered the perfect angle of the event, he was asked for additional footage.

As you can see in this exchange, Botsford first lies about even being at the event, only admitting to being at the event when presented with copyright evidence proving he was there. Botsford then deleted incriminating Tweets.

Lloyd Grove of the Daily Beast Makes up a Confession.

Lloyd Grove of the Daily Best wrote an article joining in the narrative. In his article, Grove made up a conversation.

Hours after the incident, Lewandowski told Breitbart’s Washington, D.C. editor, Matthew Boyle that he manhandled Fields, a source told The Daily Beast.

•Read: Video Shows Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski Grabbing Reporter Michelle Fields.

Those of us who asked to see video evidence of the assault were called the usual names SJWs call us.

Ben Shapiro and countless other “conservatives” called for Corey Lewandowski to be fired.

Journalist Patrick Howley, who asked to see a video of the event, was placed on “indefinite suspension.”

Michelle Fields went on a worldwide publicity tour.

With the media backing her, Fields went into full professional victim mode. She appeared on every TV show that would have her, pimping her mediocre book.

Fields’ self-importance reached new highs even for journalism. Fields freaked out when Donald Trump wasn’t asked about the assault during the Republican debate.

The narrative was set.

Why didn’t anyone post a video of the event? Where was the video shot from this camera angle?

Now a video has surfaced conclusively showing that Michelle Fields lied.

This is another example of lack of journalistic ethics in the media.

Consider how deep this media hoax goes.

Michelle Fields, a “conservative,” fabricated a story with Ben Terris, a “liberal.”

Jabin Botsford of the Washington Post lied about being at the event, and then hid evidence that would have exposed the hoax.

Lloyd Grove of the liberal Daily Beast made up conversations to support Fields’ story.

Ben Shapiro, a “conservative,” used these fabricated sources and false accusations to demand that a man lose his job.

And everyone in the media kept running with the story, attacking skeptical readers like us. Moreover, a journalist who asked to see a video of the hoax was fired from his job.

The media is rotten to the core. Can you believe anything you read?
www.dangerandplay.com/2016/03/13/michelle-fields-corey-lewandowski-trump-hoax/
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2016 16:58 by annabelle.

Trump's Campaign Manager Arrested 31 Mar 2016 17:55 #20

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
bump.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."