Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Catholic Whores

Catholic Whores 17 Nov 2017 23:43 #21

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
How's Tel Aviv today Rabbi Shlomo Heebowitz?

Checking up on Yenta's post-op tranny look? :hahano:

I imagine you two like the (((wachowski))) brothers

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 18 Nov 2017 00:46 #22

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Orangeaid wrote:
How's Tel Aviv today Rabbi Shlomo Heebowitz?

Checking up on Yenta's post-op tranny look? :hahano:

I imagine you two like the (((wachowski))) brothers

Filthy Wee Man! Long time no smell. How was the Black Mass at the comic book cathedral? Sinfully delightful no doubt. :lmao: Did you see where the God in heaven was lambasted by that Daisy again? My he hates that 'blood thirsty god'. Say Christianity was a jwew creation. But, what do you care or know? You are the Nationalist's peon or gofer. :wissl: Now, 10 Hail Mary's ritually recited whist giving those Rosary BEads a steady, even pull. :lmao: FTPCYABFH
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 18 Nov 2017 00:51 #23

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Orangeaid wrote:
How's Tel Aviv today Rabbi Shlomo Heebowitz?

Checking up on Yenta's post-op tranny look? :hahano:

I imagine you two like the (((wachowski))) brothers

www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/17/pope-francis-sexual-abuse-priests-absolute-monstrosity-terrible-sin Tell the victims to walk it off, filthy one. :thdown:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 23 Nov 2017 18:00 #24

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Orangeaid wrote:
How's Tel Aviv today Rabbi Shlomo Heebowitz?

Checking up on Yenta's post-op tranny look? :hahano:

I imagine you two like the (((wachowski))) brothers

Aug 23, 2017 ... In May 2003, Thomas O'Brien, then bishop of the Diocese of Phoenix, admitted to sheltering at least 50 priests accused of sexual abuse YEs, filthy catholic boy, these are your heros. Your church is a plague & a lie as much as those jew-boys you carp about. But, that would mean truth & you lie to yourself every day that the vatican is Gods Church on earth.......... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 23 Nov 2017 18:20 #25

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Christianity IS a Jewish creation, in that Jesus and his Apostles were all Jews.
Only a moron does not know this.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 23 Nov 2017 18:24 #26

Only ever knew one :lmao:
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2017 18:25 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 23 Nov 2017 18:34 #27

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Only ever knew one :lmao:

One what?
Catholic?
Whore?
Moron?
Jew?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 23 Nov 2017 18:36 #28

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
bd wrote:
Christianity IS a Jewish creation, in that Jesus and his Apostles were all Jews.
Only a moron does not know this.

Christianity was a Roman creation.

Only a moron believes the historic Jesus.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 23 Nov 2017 20:22 #29

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
COMMUNISM is a Zionist/Jewish creation. Catholicism is a Roman/Babylon (satanic) creation. Nov, clean up isle #2 when you have a spare 5 'er. Graci.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 23 Nov 2017 21:32 #30

bd wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Only ever knew one :lmao:

One what?
Catholic?
Whore?
Moron?
Jew?

:lmao:

A Catholic Whore, should of known better than to fuck a Tim :twitch:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 23 Nov 2017 22:01 #31

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
bd wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Only ever knew one :lmao:

One what?
Catholic?
Whore?
Moron?
Jew?

:lmao:

A Catholic Whore, should of known better than to fuck a Tim :twitch:
Second Floor body slam!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 23 Nov 2017 23:11 #32

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Foxy wrote:
COMMUNISM is a Zionist/Jewish creation. Catholicism is a Roman/Babylon (satanic) creation. Nov, clean up isle #2 when you have a spare 5 'er. Graci.

I like your style foxy...one of the very, very few on this forum 'keeping it real' :chuckle:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 17 Dec 2017 19:51 #33

  • Bluemoon
  • Bluemoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 26
  • Likes received: 7
it looks like the catholic church is destroying itself..
..but if it's true, you should believe it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 19 Dec 2017 03:35 #34

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Bluemoon wrote:
it looks like the catholic church is destroying itself..
Yes, it is nearing the WWIII/NWO era. It (Vatican City) will be destroyed along w/Rome. The NWO 'church' will be lead by this Jesuit Pope/Poop. Hell waits them & of course the sloppy crew members of the TZ.....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 19 Dec 2017 17:24 #35

porridge wrote:
Foxy wrote:
COMMUNISM is a Zionist/Jewish creation. Catholicism is a Roman/Babylon (satanic) creation. Nov, clean up isle #2 when you have a spare 5 'er. Graci.

I like your style foxy...one of the very, very few on this forum 'keeping it real' :chuckle:

You obviously haven't been paying attention then, have you.

The twit ''foxy'' is so full of shit it's hard to know where to start really. Case in point his last post above ^^ where he thinks anybody who disagrees with his ''half truths'' and his other warped religious fanatical rubbish is destined to be sent to ''hell.'' :facepalm:

Yeah, that's really the words of an intelligent and rational individual. Not! The guy also repeats himself over and over like he's suffering from Alzheimer's disease or something. :larf:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2017 17:31 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Catholic Whores 19 Dec 2017 18:14 #36

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Zorro wrote:
porridge wrote:
Foxy wrote:
COMMUNISM is a Zionist/Jewish creation. Catholicism is a Roman/Babylon (satanic) creation. Nov, clean up isle #2 when you have a spare 5 'er. Graci.

I like your style foxy...one of the very, very few on this forum 'keeping it real' :chuckle:

You obviously haven't been paying attention then, have you.

The twit ''foxy'' is so full of shit it's hard to know where to start really. Case in point his last post above ^^ where he thinks anybody who disagrees with his ''half truths'' and his other warped religious fanatical rubbish is destined to be sent to ''hell.'' :facepalm:

Yeah, that's really the words of an intelligent and rational individual. Not! The guy also repeats himself over and over like he's suffering from Alzheimer's disease or something. :larf:


Not to mention his illiteracy and total inability to communicate his warped ideas.
There is not a lot of mental activity going on there.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 19 Dec 2017 19:47 #37

bd wrote:
Zorro wrote:
porridge wrote:
Foxy wrote:
COMMUNISM is a Zionist/Jewish creation. Catholicism is a Roman/Babylon (satanic) creation. Nov, clean up isle #2 when you have a spare 5 'er. Graci.

I like your style foxy...one of the very, very few on this forum 'keeping it real' :chuckle:

You obviously haven't been paying attention then, have you.

The twit ''foxy'' is so full of shit it's hard to know where to start really. Case in point his last post above ^^ where he thinks anybody who disagrees with his ''half truths'' and his other warped religious fanatical rubbish is destined to be sent to ''hell.'' :facepalm:

Yeah, that's really the words of an intelligent and rational individual. Not! The guy also repeats himself over and over like he's suffering from Alzheimer's disease or something. :larf:


Not to mention his illiteracy and total inability to communicate his warped ideas.
There is not a lot of mental activity going on there.

Or a lot, whichever the case may be. I've also seen 4 year old's write better English than he's capable of. :chuckle:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2017 19:48 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Catholic Whores 19 Dec 2017 21:28 #38

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
bd wrote:
Christianity IS a Jewish creation, in that Jesus and his Apostles were all Jews.
Only a moron does not know this.

You're a moron then. Jesus Christ and the apostles rejected the Hebrew faith as one of man-made creation (ie satanic) and he rightly labelled it the synagogue of satan

Jesus was not a Jew either fatso .... and you know it

He was a Galilean.

There were no Judeans in the Bible. There were Israelites.

People of Judah was only invented by zionists so they could may claim to Jerusalem and flood the world with evil in the hope their putrid messiah would come

www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2017 21:34 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 19 Dec 2017 23:51 #39

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Zorro wrote:
porridge wrote:
Foxy wrote:
COMMUNISM is a Zionist/Jewish creation. Catholicism is a Roman/Babylon (satanic) creation. Nov, clean up isle #2 when you have a spare 5 'er. Graci.

I like your style foxy...one of the very, very few on this forum 'keeping it real' :chuckle:

You obviously haven't been paying attention then, have you.

The twit ''foxy'' is so full of shit it's hard to know where to start really. Case in point his last post above ^^ where he thinks anybody who disagrees with his ''half truths'' and his other warped religious fanatical rubbish is destined to be sent to ''hell.'' :facepalm:

Yeah, that's really the words of an intelligent and rational individual. Not! The guy also repeats himself over and over like he's suffering from Alzheimer's disease or something. :larf:
Says who? A small time keyboard wanna be from where? :lmao: You've done nothing but hide little one. Still on the dole> :facepalm: FTCP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Catholic Whores 20 Dec 2017 00:01 #40

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
zax wrote:
Odd trio coming to the defense of Universalism. :wissl:
'ism' is the key/trigger for the snowflakes (see the sideshow geek tag-a-long?How l o w can they blow err go?) Fascism Racism (white power right-o) Communism Now that is a brain dead fuck tard ism bar none) Satanism ( :facepalm: ) Socialism (see what USA-JewSA is doing now a days) BUT, seeing the PTB are ramping up the war machine its WWIII for 20018. None of your pipe dream ism will stop it. Dip shits :thumbup: Now, where is that remote for the telly? :larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.