Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brief pre-registration questions and Introduction

Brief pre-registration questions and Introduction 03 Dec 2016 02:33 #1

• Asia Teacher
Good morning,
I’m a UK citizen, living in SE Asia and working in Northern China.

Just exiting ‘Vigilant Citizen’ with an OMG acronym!
No moderation, no topic debate, unrestrained personal abuse and teen cliques; with the odd exception. Stir in Muslims and fundamental Christians, low level millennial knowledge, a smattering of mental illness and I’m now in the process of removing myself. Admittedly, I’m getting on a bit in years and don’t need to be in that type of environment.

Ideally, I’m looking for somewhere to pass the time of day, post articles, debate; possibly help out if needed with resume construction, career advice, emigration . . .

Recently, I put up a much shortened and abridged thread of the following link on ‘Vigilant Citizen’ and all hell broke loose. Is this the type of article topic welcome here, dare I mention the origins of Islamic ideology, or revisionism and if I join, can I expect abuse for daring to present this sort of explanatory view?

Cultural Marxism - Social Chaos
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brief pre-registration questions and Introduction 03 Dec 2016 04:14 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I know you from there.

Welcome.

This place is a Muslim free zone.

You won't deal with that kind of nonsense.

There are some very good revisionists on here who discuss WWI and WWII truth, the truth about Adolf Hitler and the holohoax etc, and as you'd expect unfortunately those topics attract "posters" who try to stop sensible discussion of those topics.

But no, there's none of that VC nonsense here

Fire away
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2016 04:22 by Orangeaid.

Brief pre-registration questions and Introduction 03 Dec 2016 05:28 #3

I found your thread. I didn't read all so not sure how nasty it ended. I would like to give you something to think about... false flags.

The globalists have spy's in every major organization, especially religion. It doesn't take much to create hate and these people are master manipulators.
Just something to consider, not trying to start a dialogue here.
Welcome to the forum.
You can NOT have war without mind control

Brief pre-registration questions and Introduction 03 Dec 2016 05:41 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Asia Teacher wrote:
Good morning,

No moderation, no topic debate, unrestrained personal abuse and teen cliques; with the odd exception. Stir in Muslims and fundamental Christians, low level millennial knowledge, a smattering of mental illness and I’m now in the process of removing myself. Admittedly, I’m getting on a bit in years and don’t need to be in that type of environment.

Ideally, I’m looking for somewhere to pass the time of day, post articles, debate; possibly help out if needed with resume construction, career advice, emigration . . .

Recently, I put up a much shortened and abridged thread of the following link on ‘Vigilant Citizen’ and all hell broke loose. Is this the type of article topic welcome here, dare I mention the origins of Islamic ideology, or revisionism and if I join, can I expect abuse for daring to present this sort of explanatory view?

Welcome here, Asia Teacher.

And big compliments for your academic article full of references, well-presented and the parts I just read well summarised.

Except this:

4. Undermining of schools' and teachers' authority (page 10)

The either apparent or real "undermining of authority" against the prison system of education is a good thing. The unfortunate example you give is not representative for a widespread disrespect for the authority of the education system. Boh because the content sucks and the teacher doesn't help.

Getting people away from the organised education system is a crucial step in beating cultural marxism, and schools are the infamous example of social chaos; unnatural environment, hour-by-hour nonsense and easy and rewarded bullying.

You as a teacher and academic publisher should have first-hand experience of this.

Look forward to good discussions.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Brief pre-registration questions and Introduction 03 Dec 2016 11:34 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Welcome Asia Teacher.

Not sure i have much more to add on top of whats already been said, other than perhaps the old saying suck it and see.

If you do sign up (or have signed up already) just note that new members need to have their first 3 posts approved by a moderator before subsequent posts simply appear instantly as they are made on the forum. (Its just an anti spam measure in place to curb link spammers and such.)

so if your first posts dont appear on the board instantly that is why.. sometimes im away for hours and the other mods dont catch the ones waiting to be approved so dont worry too much, i get around to it eventually. :hahano:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Brief pre-registration questions and Introduction 03 Dec 2016 22:53 #6

• Asia Teacher
Orangeaid wrote:
I know you from there.

Welcome.

This place is a Muslim free zone.

You won't deal with that kind of nonsense.

There are some very good revisionists on here who discuss WWI and WWII truth, the truth about Adolf Hitler and the holohoax etc, and as you'd expect unfortunately those topics attract "posters" who try to stop sensible discussion of those topics.

But no, there's none of that VC nonsense here

Fire away

Hi Orangeaid,
Yes, I remember the name, Orangeaid. It was certainly an experience there. I should have stopped after the first thread, changed topics to neutral in the next one, but already suspected I wasn’t going to be there long. Let’s see how this one goes. :)

Brief pre-registration questions and Introduction 03 Dec 2016 22:56 #7

• Asia Teacher
Organizemyroom wrote:
I found your thread. I didn't read all so not sure how nasty it ended. I would like to give you something to think about... false flags.

The globalists have spy's in every major organization, especially religion. It doesn't take much to create hate and these people are master manipulators.
Just something to consider, not trying to start a dialogue here.
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks organize.
I’m not so sure it’s that organised there. I rather think it’s a forum that has seen better days, in which the moderators have now given up and as a result it attracts the left over dross from other forums, which they acknowledge needs cleaning up. It ended with me just stopping writing threads and engaging in posts after I started to get hate emails from the 'religion of peace' crowd. :)

Brief pre-registration questions and Introduction 03 Dec 2016 22:59 #8

• Asia Teacher
Gaia wrote:
Asia Teacher wrote:
Good morning,

Welcome here, Asia Teacher.

And big compliments for your academic article full of references, well-presented and the parts I just read well summarised.

Except this:

4. Undermining of schools' and teachers' authority (page 10)

The either apparent or real "undermining of authority" against the prison system of education is a good thing. The unfortunate example you give is not representative for a widespread disrespect for the authority of the education system. Boh because the content sucks and the teacher doesn't help.

Getting people away from the organised education system is a crucial step in beating cultural marxism, and schools are the infamous example of social chaos; unnatural environment, hour-by-hour nonsense and easy and rewarded bullying.

You as a teacher and academic publisher should have first-hand experience of this.

Look forward to good discussions.

Thanks Gaia. It could do with tidying up, but I never seem to find the time.

What I meant was Common Core education (p. 18), a deliberate collectivisation of standards based on equality. Fortunately, I work in a system (China) based on competition and merit, in which failure is acknowledged and not western progressive education, with its 'Race to the top' and 'No child left behind', political sound bites. This has been going on for decades in much of the western world and the results are devastating, producing what is now commonly referred to as the dumb or lost generation.

After decades of progressive education, one of the saddest short videos I’ve come across is this one (3.08).A collection of empty heads, focused on Angelina Joley and Jersey Shore, yet who could no doubt dazzle us all with theories of multiculturalism, equality and race. These are the future leaders, a frightening thought.

Brief pre-registration questions and Introduction 03 Dec 2016 23:01 #9

• Asia Teacher
novum wrote:
Welcome Asia Teacher.

Not sure i have much more to add on top of whats already been said, other than perhaps the old saying suck it and see.

If you do sign up (or have signed up already) just note that new members need to have their first 3 posts approved by a moderator before subsequent posts simply appear instantly as they are made on the forum. (Its just an anti spam measure in place to curb link spammers and such.)

so if your first posts dont appear on the board instantly that is why.. sometimes im away for hours and the other mods dont catch the ones waiting to be approved so dont worry too much, i get around to it eventually. :hahano:

Thanks Novum, I’ll get round to registering this morning, as I was busy myself last night and the anti-spam wait is understandable.