Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Foxy's Glasshouse

Foxy's Glasshouse 25 Jan 2016 02:07 #1

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
blacksuninvictus.org/allfather.html Silence of all thing's white. Aryan. And of course David Lane.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 25 Jan 2016 10:47 #2

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Who gives a shit?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 25 Jan 2016 11:08 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15368
  • Likes received: 1652
A bear in the woods?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 25 Jan 2016 11:10 #4

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Good call. Anybody else?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 25 Jan 2016 11:21 #5

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15368
  • Likes received: 1652
Perhaps Woootan is shitting neonazis, I'd heard he'd eaten a sour schweinschnitzel :larf:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2016 11:31 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 25 Jan 2016 17:25 #6

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
That 'God' Wotan there.
Not a great writer is he?
Why would any 'God' adopt the writing style of a semi-literate teenage boy?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 25 Jan 2016 17:54 #7

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
from a nazi site.
no attempt to even hide the fact.
FUCK NAZIS!!
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 25 Jan 2016 18:17 #8

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2934
  • Likes received: 976
bd wrote:
from a nazi site.
no attempt to even hide the fact.
FUCK NAZIS!!

Why would it be hidden?

People are free to post what they want here you silly Billy.

:yup:
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2016 18:17 by wolfy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Foxy's Glasshouse 25 Jan 2016 18:19 #9

  • Guest
  • Guest
  • Guest's Avatar
What a thoroughly repulsive individual you are, bd :sadno:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 25 Jan 2016 18:31 #10

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Guest wrote:
What a thoroughly repulsive individual you are, bd :sadno:

says the coward that has not the balls to use his name. :roll:
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2016 18:32 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 25 Jan 2016 20:05 #11

  • Guest
  • Guest
  • Guest's Avatar
This is the public zone you cunt. :chuckle:

Now why don't you toddle off back to the pit, where you belong. :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 26 Jan 2016 02:26 #12

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15368
  • Likes received: 1652
GMP wrote:
That 'God' Wotan there.
Not a great writer is he?
Why would any 'God' adopt the writing style of a semi-literate teenage boy?

Hello GMP
So what's up with DIF, are you tired of it?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 26 Jan 2016 02:40 #13

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Guest wrote:
This is the public zone you daisy. :chuckle:

Now why don't you toddle off back to the pit, where you belong. :cool2:

suck lemons, coward.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 26 Jan 2016 03:03 #14

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 2914
  • Likes received: 1474
wolfy wrote:
bd wrote:
from a nazi site.
no attempt to even hide the fact.
FUCK NAZIS!!

Why would it be hidden?

People are free to post what they want here you silly Billy.

:yup:

Nothing pisses off a den of communists like the mention of white people. :larf:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Foxy's Glasshouse 26 Jan 2016 03:55 #15

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2934
  • Likes received: 976
peacenik wrote:
wolfy wrote:
bd wrote:
from a nazi site.
no attempt to even hide the fact.
FUCK NAZIS!!

Why would it be hidden?

People are free to post what they want here you silly Billy.

:yup:

Nothing pisses off a den of communists like the mention of white people. :larf:

And free speech, with no mods to go crying to.

I think it may actually be fun having the dip shit around here :D
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2016 03:56 by wolfy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Foxy's Glasshouse 26 Jan 2016 09:20 #16

  • cosmo0
  • cosmo0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 23
  • Likes received: 11
bd wrote:
Guest wrote:
What a thoroughly repulsive individual you are, bd :sadno:

says the coward that has not the balls to use his name. :roll:

What a totally inane comment; what's the difference between a registered user name and a guest sign in?

Nobody knows who you really are and nobody knows who 'guest' really is; so what difference does it make?

At the very least 'guest' has your number you repulsive creep.

This forum has been infected to the max with your arrival - and that of ragna-alf; and now bloody gmp has turned up! And I suspect that is the purpose you and your creepy cronies on dicke forum have in mind; next we'll have the mighty dickwhacker and iamthebiggestpatronisingbitch along as well.
Pack of arseholic counts.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Frothy

Foxy's Glasshouse 26 Jan 2016 09:40 #17

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15368
  • Likes received: 1652
cosmo0 wrote:
bd wrote:
Guest wrote:
What a thoroughly repulsive individual you are, bd :sadno:

says the coward that has not the balls to use his name. :roll:

What a totally inane comment; what's the difference between a registered user name and a guest sign in?

Nobody knows who you really are and nobody knows who 'guest' really is; so what difference does it make?

At the very least 'guest' has your number you repulsive creep.

This forum has been infected to the max with your arrival - and that of ragna-alf; and now bloody gmp has turned up! And I suspect that is the purpose you and your creepy cronies on dicke forum have in mind; next we'll have the mighty dickwhacker and iamthebiggestpatronisingbitch along as well.
Pack of arseholic counts.

I suppose the difference is that as a registered user one can be held to their comment thereafter to their user account, and be reminded of any contradiction etc but as a guest there is not even that is there.

Not that I'm knocking guests it's just that that's the difference.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2016 09:43 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Foxy's Glasshouse 26 Jan 2016 10:07 #18

  • cosmo0
  • cosmo0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 23
  • Likes received: 11
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
cosmo0 wrote:
bd wrote:
Guest wrote:
What a thoroughly repulsive individual you are, bd :sadno:

says the coward that has not the balls to use his name. :roll:

What a totally inane comment; what's the difference between a registered user name and a guest sign in?

Nobody knows who you really are and nobody knows who 'guest' really is; so what difference does it make?

At the very least 'guest' has your number you repulsive creep.

This forum has been infected to the max with your arrival - and that of ragna-alf; and now bloody gmp has turned up! And I suspect that is the purpose you and your creepy cronies on dicke forum have in mind; next we'll have the mighty dickwhacker and iamthebiggestpatronisingbitch along as well.
Pack of arseholic counts.

I suppose the difference is that as a registered user one can be held to their comment thereafter to their user account, and be reminded of any contradiction etc but as a guest there is not even that is there.

Not that I'm knocking guests it's just that that's the difference.

It's the bloody internet, not 'real life'; who cares about who is being held to their comment etc, except people with huge egos who 'debate' on and on ad nauseum; you know, the 'gotta have the last word' brigade, or the 'my beliefs are the truth and if you don't agree with me, you're a *add favourite insult here* brigade. :roll:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 26 Jan 2016 10:43 #19

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15368
  • Likes received: 1652
I guess it's a posting culture, some posters like to build up an on line identity, an avatar that they can be held to whenever they are here, rather than being guest when nothing sticks to one's on line status.

It gives a more value to ones posts if they return again and are questioned about them, rather than just returning as a guest, it's a kind of on line community thing rather than a load of random posts.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2016 10:45 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 26 Jan 2016 10:44 #20

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2934
  • Likes received: 976
cosmo0 wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
cosmo0 wrote:
bd wrote:
Guest wrote:
What a thoroughly repulsive individual you are, bd :sadno:

says the coward that has not the balls to use his name. :roll:

What a totally inane comment; what's the difference between a registered user name and a guest sign in?

Nobody knows who you really are and nobody knows who 'guest' really is; so what difference does it make?

At the very least 'guest' has your number you repulsive creep.

This forum has been infected to the max with your arrival - and that of ragna-alf; and now bloody gmp has turned up! And I suspect that is the purpose you and your creepy cronies on dicke forum have in mind; next we'll have the mighty dickwhacker and iamthebiggestpatronisingbitch along as well.
Pack of arseholic counts.

I suppose the difference is that as a registered user one can be held to their comment thereafter to their user account, and be reminded of any contradiction etc but as a guest there is not even that is there.

Not that I'm knocking guests it's just that that's the difference.

It's the bloody internet, not 'real life'; who cares about who is being held to their comment etc, except people with huge egos who 'debate' on and on ad nauseum; you know, the 'gotta have the last word' brigade, or the 'my beliefs are the truth and if you don't agree with me, you're a *add favourite insult here* brigade. :roll:

Don't be hard on tackler , this IS his life, this is where his imaginary wife is and his imaginary job and his imaginary pub.

We are his life , let him think it's real, don't be cruel and shatter his illusions :D
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.