Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Foxy's Glasshouse

Gate Zone. Spin Zone. Thats the only 'Truth' here....cue the liberal/commie they have on duty in the Pubic Zone 11 Nov 2018 23:22 #461

• Foxy
What a David Icke Zone this dump has dissolved into. F. T.'s
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Gate Zone. Spin Zone. Thats the only 'Truth' here....cue the liberal/commie they have on duty in the Pubic Zone 12 Nov 2018 01:27 #462

• Foxy
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=19058 Vlassic gate keeping. Dog pile & it's over for the OPs question subject matter.

Gate Zone. Spin Zone. Thats the only 'Truth' here....cue the liberal/commie they have on duty in the Pubic Zone 12 Nov 2018 02:11 #463

• Foxy
Rocco reckons he's a Catholic now. Ugh and Gan Anim are still here and SeanX the undead day of the dead demonic dead-end bell-end has been stirred into renewed pestilent action from the miasmic rising of unclean vapours laden with shizotic mind disease vectors.

It's just a fucking zombie attack right now Flare and I feel like my shotgun only has one more shell.

Do I shoot myself in the head and end it now or do I wait for reinforcements that may never come?

Where are the normal forummers? It's all just fucking variety-zombies with different diseases.
Catholic? Dagon worship is what that cult is based upon. BUT, Hitler & Co. loved that death cult to a fault. As clearly seen to what happened to the worlds young (fighters) mainly white people. Esp. GERMAN folk during AND after the scam of the 20th century.

Flare! If Dolfy was real, why did he suck up to the Vatican? Answer? ~ Silence~ 12 Dec 2018 10:35 #464

• Foxy
truth-zone.net/forum/history/65789-adolf-hitler.html?start=4340 You fools will carp 'till the 'net is taken down that your clown was a hero, standing up to the scourge? Those blunders pointed out are proof enough of deliberate loses. Betrayal is one of their favorites methods. To see the looks on the victims give them such a thrill. Devil is in the details, but you refuse to admit defeat.

ROCO You are now a catholic supporter? Sock puppet indeed. 15 Dec 2018 00:16 #465

• Foxy
humansarefree.com/2013/04/the-vatican-and-rome-esoteric-beyond.html You dare not comment on the information here, because it is truth. The VAtican faith is based upon Babylon occult. Talmud is also based out of this teachings. And your Nazi party leader were immersed into this cult. The zionist & vatican are worshipping the same deity. What a lame crew. Just re-paste the same script Dolfy. Over and over and over again. :thumbup:

ROCO You are now a catholic supporter? Sock puppet indeed. 16 Dec 2018 15:36 #466

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

ROCO You are now a catholic supporter? Sock puppet indeed. 16 Dec 2018 23:31 #467

• Foxy
And time & time again you say that the christian god is a murdering maniac. So, Zee-ro that would be the god of the vatican & Talmud crews. You cannot do anything but meme your sorry white ass into a stupor. The Dolfy boy was a vatican puppet w/his masters elbow deep. No strings, bitch. :thumbup:
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2018 23:54 by Return of Zorro.

ROCO You are now a catholic supporter? Sock puppet indeed. 16 Dec 2018 23:54 #468

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

ROCO You are now a catholic supporter? Sock puppet indeed. 17 Dec 2018 00:14 #469

• Foxy
Wipe off your chin, whinny fuck. That overdue meltdown is just around the corner. :wissl:

ROCO You are now a catholic supporter? Sock puppet indeed. 17 Dec 2018 08:33 #470

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco changes 'his' mind as he goes along....I think his latest carnations include; Nationalist Capitalist Anarchist Agnostic Catholic he want's a borderless national concept (whatever that is) and he loves Trump.

But he might have altered again since, so..... :dunno:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2018 08:35 by Frothy.

ROCO You are now a catholic supporter? Sock puppet indeed. 17 Dec 2018 14:31 #471

Whether somebody decides to reveal any personal details about themselves IS ENTIRELY THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND NOBODY ELSE'S. Any further posts in the future giving out other members private details, without their consent or their permission, will be deleted. Giving out private details of other members without their consent, is strictly against forum rules.

Any further serious breach of these rules, will be dealt with in an appropriate manner.
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2018 14:36 by Return of Zorro.

Foxy's Glasshouse 17 Dec 2018 14:59 #472

• Foxy
Full melt down.^^ Absolute coward :lmao: Your true self is exposed by your hissy fit, over the top reaction. Such hypocrisy :thumbup: .....yet true as well a full blown little fascist. :wissl:

Homeland 17 Dec 2018 15:01 #473

• Foxy
Dolfy claimed his proudly. Most do so today. Except one. Why? :twitch: The place is on life support, go going Dart Boy :thumbup:

Foxy's Glasshouse 17 Dec 2018 15:04 #474

Whateva, you weirdo. Rules are rules, and the rules will be implemented fairly when it concerns discussing other members private details without their consent. Any further posts from you alluding to my private life, or anything concerning MY private affairs, which is none of your fucking business or concern anyhow, will be permanently deleted by me. And will also result in the entire thread being merged with this one. Now hopefully we understand each other a bit better.

Try me, and I'll quite happily in your case give you a demonstration on what a control freak mod really looks like, based entirely around your false accusations of me supposedly being a control freak or an authoritarian mod. Be careful what you wish for, because in your case I'm quite prepared to go against my character and act out quite the dictator that you falsely accuse me of being. You don't deserve any better. Wanker.
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2018 15:23 by Return of Zorro.

Foxy's Glasshouse 17 Dec 2018 15:17 #475

• Foxy
Personal information? A LANDMASS? :lmao: You by your own hand proven what a fake you are Zee-ro. You could never then nor today take a fraction what you dish out. :thumbup: Step down already, the dingy is sinking fast. And WHY did the Dolfy boys worship that vatican gang? And you & your 3 man Nazi team? :lmao:

Foxy's Glasshouse 17 Dec 2018 15:26 #476

Your pathetic and repetitive abuse of course will just go ignored, as per usual. Just keep my private life or any private details out of the equation.

Foxy's Glasshouse 17 Dec 2018 15:44 #477

• Foxy
Ah, yeah. :twitch: I call Flare (sock puppet of the Nazi board) to answer why he & you as well ignore the vatican connection to your great Dolfy & it is taken down. By you. Fancy that,. Landmass is now personal information. :twitch: Because you know the laws today include damned near all nations but mine pertaining to the 'net. You are some kind of coward Zee-ro. Big time little man syndrome. :thumbup: And copping out to use this flimsy 'rules breach' is pure Zionist tactic. Always been in you, eh Daisy? :wissl: You should step down, its the right thing to do. :thumbup:

Foxy's Glasshouse 17 Dec 2018 15:48 #478

• Foxy
Zorro wrote:
Whateva, you weirdo. Rules are rules, and the rules will be implemented fairly when it concerns discussing other members private details without their consent. Any further posts from you alluding to my private life, or anything concerning MY private affairs, which is none of your fucking business or concern anyhow, will be permanently deleted by me. And will also result in the entire thread being merged with this one. Now hopefully we understand each other a bit better.

Try me, and I'll quite happily in your case give you a demonstration on what a control freak mod really looks like, based entirely around your false accusations of me supposedly being a control freak or an authoritarian mod. Be careful what you wish for, because in your case I'm quite prepared to go against my character and act out quite the dictator that you falsely accuse me of being. You don't deserve any better. Wanker.
You already lost it long ago. The ship is fife w/the David Icke crew aboard, Captain Nobody. :wissl:

Foxy's Glasshouse 17 Dec 2018 16:39 #479

Merry Christmas to you too, phuck face. :hahano:

Foxy's Glasshouse 17 Dec 2018 21:13 #480

• Foxy
No Black Sun Flag hanging from the poop deck of the SS Zee-ro whilst heading for uncharted waters? :lmao:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare