Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Foxy's Glasshouse

Foxy's Glasshouse 17 Dec 2018 21:43 #481

Oh, I'm sure we can arrange it if you like, then we can all show up after sailing across the pond for your big break on TV.. starring the cage fighting Vicar. :lmao:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2018 21:45 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Foxy's Glasshouse 17 Dec 2018 22:02 #482

• Foxy
Would that day be an epic one. Having Zee-ro get in the ring w/me to do a 'proper milling' upon that bad, bad 'merican? :lmao: A Black Sun Flag draped over your skin-n-bones. :lmao: Sausages, never tacos for None of your fucking business boy.

Foxy's Glasshouse 17 Dec 2018 23:40 #483

:chuckle:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 03:07 #484

• Foxy
Not one of the Nationalist commented on the vatican role of Dolfy. Nor have you uttered a word regarding the 100's of years of catholic abuse upon all lands of this planet. No Zee-ro you just keep telling the Spin Zone folk that Dolfy was a great man. Over and over and over. See? You hypocrite, 'do as as I say, not as I do'. Any info that you claim as 'personal'? Came from own mouth. Now whose fault is that? :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQK1SE47HCk

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 12:53 #485

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro
is strictly against forum rules.

Where are the forum rules located?

:dunno:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 12:55 by Frothy.

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 13:15 #486

Go find them. Anyhow, even if there wasn't such a rule written in stone, it's completely against ANY forum's etiquette or general guidelines to post private and personal information about other members against their wishes, or without their consent. As I'm sure any reasonably fair and rational individual would agree.

it only seems to be those who lack common courtesy and self respect, or respect for others, who need constantly reminding of these things.

Rules are there for those who don't respect others. Good people don't need rules, they naturally apply them.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 13:19 by Return of Zorro.

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 13:52 #487

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
So the rules are in peoples minds.

How many of the forum guidelines are defended by moderation?

Surely not the one that recently disappeared.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 14:02 by Frothy.

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 14:04 #488

I've said all that needs saying. Nothing more needs to be explained. What you make of it in your own head, or in your own strange Willy Wonka wonder World is completely up to you, and is not me concern either.

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 14:17 #489

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
How do people know if they're about to break a rule, if they can't locate the forum rules, because they don't exist on the forum?

I guess that's too complicated and 'Willy Wonka wonder World' for you.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 14:18 by Frothy.

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 15:49 #490

The rules are there written in black and white, under guidelines in general (Part 6.) They apply to ALL members, including admin or Moderators. Continuous disregard and breach of these rules and guidelines, will result in offenders accounts being restricted, or eventually banned.

6. Doxxing. We understand and respect users rights to anonymity, should they so choose, when using this platform. We view doxxing as a tool of censorship and intimidation which is ultimately an attempt to drive people to silence . Therefore any posts or other submissions to this website which either attempt to expose or put in jeopardy others anonymity are subject to removal, and the offending user will receive a warning or face possible expulsion from the site. We will review such occurrences on a case by case basis.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 15:57 by Return of Zorro.

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 17:22 #491

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Novum says those aren't rules they;re only guidelines and he/the forum doesn't enforce them.

it was me that was asking why the Rules weren't upheld, and novum went to great lengths to explain that they were not rules, he even changed the button used to access them to 'guidelines' to reinforce his point.

So the forum has no Rules, only guidelines which are not enforced, unless you feel like it because you don't like someone, or on the other hand the other 'guideline' which was point 3, has now disappeared because it's not compatible with your cronies.

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 17:28 #492

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
This guideline has vanished/
3. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or content that could be interpreted as such. We recognise the difference between criticising a particular government, organisation, community or belief and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

And now you're upholding the others.....you couldn't do so while this was still in place.

You're bent man.

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 17:34 #493

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I suggest that all members better check the forum 'guidelines' to see if anything else has been transplanted unannounced.

I see that they were quietly updated on 13th December 2018, without notification.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2018 17:44 by Frothy.

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 19:22 #494

Blah blah.. whateva. I'm done with explaining rules and guidelines to you. It's pointless, because no matter what anybody say's, you'll try and pick an argument anyhow, regardless. Which is why I've got zero time for you.

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 19:47 #495

• Foxy
Proof of these breaches, Zee-ro. WHERE? I am from the American Mid West. White. Male. Wow, that is super secrets-ville that should be hidden. Zee-ro should step down from mod work. He is compromised himself & the board. Look at the way it is run now. Rocco/Flare alone bear this fact. :wissl:

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 19:56 #496

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
Blah blah.. whateva. I'm done with explaining rules and guidelines to you. It's pointless, because no matter what anybody say's, you'll try and pick an argument anyhow, regardless. Which is why I've got zero time for you.

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 23:23 #497

Foxy wrote:
Proof of these breaches, Zee-ro. WHERE? I am from the American Mid West. White. Male. Wow, that is super secrets-ville that should be hidden. Zee-ro should step down from mod work. He is compromised himself & the board. Look at the way it is run now. Rocco/Flare alone bear this fact. :wissl:

Foxy's Glasshouse 18 Dec 2018 23:54 #498

• Foxy
Zee-ro' made numerous Hollywood's stereotypical (jewish) depiction of a white male Southerner directed at me. Over & over. And would then (jewish) say it was in 'good fun' & 'he had it coming'. And when asked of his nation of origin, he was typical jew boy in response. No chance of him taking what he dishes now is there? A LANDMASS is now your own private isle? My, my this power trip of yours has grown eh? And again, the coward has turned the Main Forums into a Icke Pit. Rocco? :lmao: Flare? :lmao: GMP aka Gimmy is now UGH & a devote christian? :lmao: That is going on under your watch & approval. :facepalm: You are the sole reason this ship is a goner. :thumbup:

Foxy's Glasshouse 19 Dec 2018 00:27 #499

Foxy's Glasshouse 19 Dec 2018 00:35 #500

• novum
  • Platinum Member
OK there have been some changes round 'ere.

Public Zone is now appropriately renamed Twilight Zone.

Only registered members can post.

Posts in this category will once again appear in 'recent' and 'latest posts' lists. They had previously been excluded to reduce the amount of spam under those headers.

With these changes, we anticipate a large reduction in spam in this category now. :chuckle:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare