Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 09 Jan 2017 00:24 #1

• Foxy
www.intmensorg.info/msn.htm And to those who support them, take it sideways old boy.....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 09 Jan 2017 01:05 #2

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
:thumbup:

User(s) who Liked this post: paddy_blake

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 09 Jan 2017 01:45 #3

• Foxy
MASONS ARE THE BRITISH ROYALS THUGS AND BULLYBOYS
Most people have at some point wondered how the British royalty have obtained their exalted position as the richest dynasty across the planet? How few people realise the riches they hide from accountability by a media they control via third party masons who head most of the media network executive positions.

Most people must wonder how time and again they appear in endless FREE advertising campaigns created by the same media often about the most trivial things they get up to and presented as NEWS. That news just happens to create a perpetual self promotion campaign for royals who under any other circumstances would be classed as the descendants of the most ruthless thugs and bullyboys and continues to this day only far more subtly. They could not get away today with hanging those who oppose them so they must use a far more complex and secretive method to get rid of dissenters of masonic Crown rule.

The royals have a MASSIVE pecking order of masonic thugs and bullyboys that carry out their day to day orders by oppressing the long suffering British citizens or SUBJECTS as they like to call us all. Anyone wanting to see some of their underlings only need to watch a major event organised by the royals, like a wedding or funeral and you will see them lining the aisles of Westminster Abbey or St Pauls.The royals could NOT survive without a complex, devious, conniving bunch of rogues and murdering assassins who operate a sinister network of power in their secretive lodges located across the UK and were the orders are created to go after ANYONE who falls outside their control.

Until you become subject to this form of harassment and persecution you cannot truly understand what is behind the royal facade and how they have created and continue to control the vast wealth that makes all other despots pale by comparison. ALL OF IT would fall but for them positioning their dupes in key positions of power across the UK.We can mention a few key positions that is all that is required to keep in check any dissenter that might fall outside the royal loving fold or who has risen above the vast propaganda their media tycoons present in the daily self promotion that elevates them to some godly creatures, rather than the evil despots they truly are. Their masonic heirarchy starts with the Duke of Kent who heads UGLE a perfect name for the United Grand Lodge of England and where the orders are set in motion to attack anyone who they see as a threat to their despotic rule. How you come under their radar varies for every individual who falls victim to masonic attack and that ultimately protects the Crown and its mega money making machine.

One of the main areas of fraud and corruption and the BIGGEST by far in how the royals and their minions the British crown judges , who are all HAND PICKED by Lizzie , control the wealth of the UK is in secret family courts. The vast majority of men(NON masons) who become victims of masonic thugs stem from draconian civil court actions that are the modern day version of the middle age tax regimes used then by the British monarchy who ruthlessly ruled this nation. The power British judges have stealthily given themselves and who act primarily for the British Crown and masonic orders is enormous . No other key position has more control over the entire wealth of the UK than the ease with which a British crown judge(NO JURY) can, at the stroke of a corrupt masonic judicial pen , remove a lifetime of assets ,property and homes and why the British monarchy have the ultimate control of who takes up these key positions of power. The so called democracy they say the UK has hides the vast empire building being created behind the closed secretive doors of British courts which remain unaccountable and the greatest terrorist threat to the victims of an evil legal system that falls heavily in favour of the masonic crown and royals.

Once you become embroiled in this system and FIGHT IT you will see the masonic thugs come out of the walls after you, as they have to protect these star chamber court systems at all costs being the most lucrative arm of the masonic crown and why they have so many bullyboys that are set in motion to destroy you, if you dare challenge that power. The main reason why the British media avoid publishing civil court actions as it would show clearly the scams being used to fleece a population using the most ruthless thugs who ultimately then use the Mental Health Act to lock up, in masonic run psychiatric wards, the most vocal dissenters who disappear and have died while incarcerated in these dens of masonic inquity. For anyone wanting a taste of what was to come should have taken heed of the 1960's series "THE PRISONER" created by Patrick McGoohan warning us all about what the British Establishment do to anyone who rocks their boat. It was so far ahead of its time no one got the real message until much later on when the internet was born.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_McGoohan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prisoner

There is a multi layer system in place to deal with UK dissenters that start with an evil British judiciary, politicians, lawyers, social work managers, cops, doctors, teachers, psychiatrists, councillors, bank managers, military, legal aid boards , tax men, MI5, MI6, Dept of work and pensions, media bosses, councils , law societies , immigration offices and a myriad of other groups interconnected, that are all headed by key masons along with many "SIRS" who ensure loyalty to the monarch comes before any loyalty to the citizens of the UK. Citizens who have been unarmed while Lizzie sits with her mega arsenals protecting the riches created on the backs of her thugs and bullyboys emanating from the United Grand Lodge of England that threatens, intimidates and murders those who resist this form of tyranny and who make the Mugabe regime pale by comparison with the enormity of the power that goes on behind the closed doors of British courts and all areas connected with its power.

The British public must be warned about the consequences of facing all of the above as they only capture a percentage of the population at any one time to avoid arousing major suspicion about what they are doing and usually finish off those they have previously attacked so they cannot pass on the methods used to deal with the victims they fleece. Those victims have become organised and intend to end the ruthless secretive ways that the British media have used to protect the thuggery and persecution that has gone on far to long.

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 09 Jan 2017 01:50 #4

• Foxy
Is A Masonic Oath Binding?

Only if you allow it to be.

Before a candidate is given the obligation of the Entered Apprentice degree, he hears these words from the Worshipful Master:

"Mr. _______, before you can proceed further in Freemasonry, it will be necessary for you to take an Obligation appertaining to this degree. It becomes my duty as well as pleasure to inform you that there is nothing contained in the Obligation that conflicts with the duties you owe to God, your country, your neighbor, your family, or yourself. With this assurance on my part, are you willing to take the Obligation?" (Nevada ritual, circa 1984)

This same question is asked of the candidate before he proceeds with the obligation of the Fellow Craft degree, and likewise with the Master Mason degree. But how honest is this statement? According to the Written Word of God, it isn’t honest at all, particularly when it comes to a conflict of duties owed to God.

Again you have heard that the ancients were told, ‘You shall not make false vows, but shall fulfill your vows to the Lord.’ But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. But let you statement be ‘Yes, yes’, or ‘No, no’: and anything beyond these is of evil.; (Matthew 5:33-37)

But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath, but let your yes be yes and your no, no; so that you may not fall under judgment. (James 5:12)

According to these New Testament passages, we are to swear no oaths at all. But let me point out in particular, one statement from the book of Matthew:

Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. (Matthew 5:36)

Consider the penalties of the obligations (Nevada ritual, circa 1984):

"To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without any hesitation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind in me whatsoever; binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having….

Entered Apprentice Degree: "..my throat cut across, my tongue torn out, and with my body buried in the sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of an Entered Apprentice."

Fellow Craft Degree: "..my left breast torn open, my heart and vitals taken thence, and with my body given as a prey to the vultures of the air, should I ever knowingly, or willfully, violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Fellow Craft.";

Master Mason Degree: "..my body severed in twain, my bowels taken thence, and with my body burned to ashes, and the ashes thereof scattered to the four winds of Heaven, that there might remain neither track, trace nor remembrance among man or Masons of so vile and perjured a wretch as I should be, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Master Mason."

And the ending for each of these obligations is:

"So help me, God, and make me steadfast to keep and perform the same."

Now, the first thing that should be considered about these oaths is this: The god of the lodge, which is commonly referred to as the Great Architect Of The Universe (GAOTU), is NOT, the True and Living God, who is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Understand full well that the GAOTU is a god that Hindus, Buddhists, and Moslems presumably have no problem at all in praying to. There is no way this could possibly be the True and Living God of the Christian faith, because at absolute best, Jesus is considered as being no more than a prophet by any of these religions I have named. Bogus god, bogus oaths.

Further, it is explained, to anyone who asks, that the penalties of the obligations are never intended to be carried out. It is said that they are only there for the express purpose of impressing upon the initiate how important it is that he keep the secrets of the lodge that are imparted to him. This classifies the penalties as being frivolous at best.

However, the challenge that is put before professing Christian members of the lodge is that the god they were swearing the oaths to is the god that is in their hearts. All right, let’s give the lodge one point on this one, but only for the sake of argument, forgetting for the moment that the candidate was lied to by the Worshipful Master to begin with.

For the professing Christian who is a member of the Order, I would like to offer an answer to that challenge, based on the Written Word of God, in order to show those Masons who claim to be Christians that they are indeed living in sin by even remaining in the lodge, because of the oaths they have taken, if for no other reason.

Or if a person swears thoughtlessly with his lips to do evil or to do good, in whatever matter a man may speak thoughtlessly with an oath, and it is hidden from him, and then he comes to know it, he will be guilty in one of these.

So it shall be when he becomes guilty in one of these, that he shall confess that in which he has sinned.

He shall also bring his guilt offering to the Lord for his sin which he has committed, a female from the flock, a lamb or a goat as a sin offering. So the priest shall make atonement on his behalf for his sin. (Leviticus 5:4-6)

This is one of three examples of sins requiring a sin offering, under the Law, pertaining to a person’s given testimony. This, the third example, which is given in Leviticus 5:4 pertains to being unable to fulfill a rash vow and to speaking "..thoughtlessly with an oath..".

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that the admittedly frivolous penalties of the obligations are rash, whether taken literally or figuratively

So, God’s Written Word, in Leviticus, establishes a prohibition against false swearing and frivolous use of God’s name. After all, aren’t oaths such as these, additionally, but one more way of using the Lord’s name in vain? It is frivolous indeed, to swear to place yourself under a penalty that the lodge readily asserts is totally without substance.

I think any reasonable "Christian" member of the lodge would have to admit that having his throat cut across, or having his left breast torn open, or having his body cut in half, would certainly constitute being at least the equivalent of changing the color of a single hair on his head. But since it has already been explained that the intent of the penalties of the obligations is strictly for the purpose of making a point, the vow is a false one, strictly forbidden by Matthew 5:33.

A Christian who takes such oaths is clearly under conviction, both in Leviticus Chapter 5 and Matthew Chapter 5.

But at the same time, the Written Word of God shows us that there is indeed a way out of that sin, and that way is Jesus Christ.

Let’s concentrate, first of all, on Leviticus 5:4:

Or if a person swears thoughtlessly with his lips to do evil or to do good, in whatever matter a man may speak thoughtlessly with an oath, and it is hidden from him, and then he comes to know it, he will be guilty in one of these.

Clearly, the first step for a Christian to rid himself of the shackles of such blood oaths is to recognize them for being the frivolous or thoughtless oaths that they are, and to admit that he has indeed sworn an oath to keep certain matters secret that thus far are still not revealed to him. This has been well established, so now we move on to step #2:

Leviticus 5:5:

So it shall be when he becomes guilty in one of these, that he shall confess that in which he has sinned.

The professing Christian who is a member of the lodge must repent by confessing that he has indeed sinned in the assuming of such blood oaths..

And then, Leviticus 5:6 tells us how, under the Law, we are to offer up a sin offering in order that the priest may be able to make atonement on his behalf for his sin.

The same holds true today, but under the New Covenant, this sin offering is handled differently, and this brings us to the very heart of the Gospel:

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf,… (2 Corinthians 5:21)

Our sinless Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has already taken our sins upon Himself that we might have redemption, through Him.

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony borne at the proper time. (1 Timothy 2:5-6)

Careful and thoughtful examination of Leviticus 5:4-6 makes it seem as though it was Freemasonry that God specifically had in mind, doesn’t it? You see the sin of the blood oaths you have taken, and you are given the steps to follow to erase the sin. Confess to the sin, pray for forgiveness of the sin, in the name of Jesus Christ, and for His sake.

As stated in the beginning, a Masonic oath is binding, only if you allow it to be. That is your choice. Many members of the Order will tell you how awful it would be for you to betray the oaths you have taken. The Written Word of God tells you how sinful it is that they were ever taken in the first place. Now you have to ask yourself, who is right - the members of the lodge who are trying to lay a guilt trip on you, or God, who only wants you to confess your sin so that Jesus Christ may truly become your Lord and Savior?

Members of the Order, stumbling in the darkness of the lodge want you to remain loyal and subservient to the GAOTU. God wants you to follow Him. You cannot serve two masters.

Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?

Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?

Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I will dwell in them and walk among them; And I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

"Therefore, come out from their midst and be separate," says the Lord. "And do not touch what is unclean; And I will welcome you.

"And I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me." Says the Lord Almighty.

(2 Corinthians 6:14-17)

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 09 Jan 2017 02:20 #5

• Foxy
If there is ONE reason and ONE reason above all else not to waste your time voting for a political party is that they never make comment about the enormous effect freemasonry is having on the world's present instability . There was only ONE political leader prepared to stand up and name secret society's as an enormous blot on the landscape of the people of this earth was J.F.Kennedy and look at the result?

The same goes for the media , like Murdoch's mafia News International who promote political party leaders that are either 33 degree masons, as both UK prime ministers and USA presidents have been , or are under the control of the zionists who use freemasonry as a tool to ensure Israeli supremacists hold or control all the key positions of power , particularly in the UK and USA. Presently David Cameron is a zionist educated at Eton a stones throw away from Windsor castle , home of the richest despot on the planet. While Obama , a 33 degree freemason, bar association plant as a lawyer answerable to the Law societies that in turn answer to the temple bar in London and who ultimately are controlled by the Duke of Kent's goons at the United Grand Lodge of England UGLE and also the 33 degree freemason headquarters at 10 Duke Street around the corner from Chatham House on St. James Square and the centre of global tyranny.

In his speech prior to him being assassinated in the most evil way, a bullet through the head, and in front of the world's media. JFK states

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day".

He also states

"It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations."

If there is one legacy JKF left this world it was to warn us all about a monstrous mafia causing utter mayhem across the globe to ensure they remain in control of all our lives, in their 'ORDER OUT OF CHAOS'. NOTHING you read or see in their media regarding their agenda is the 'TRUTH'. The political leaders running the two or three horse race in the UK and USA are all steeped in the most vile and deadly psychopathic game being played against mankind. They are indoctrinated using satanic rituals and blackmailed to protect the establishment agenda that ensures the massive disparity between rich and poor remains unaltered, but that is only if we let these EVIL bastards.

The race is on for the hearts and minds of the many who have been brainwashed by these monsters. It is for those of us who have woken from the masonic bubble, to educate the sheeple who have had their heads buried in the sand or more likely the TV screen, that transmits their messages endlessly and daily like an old gramophone record that NEVER stops. A multiple battery of our minds and an onslaught of their 'CATCH PHRASES' repeated like a mantra that lead so many down their path of destruction. Prior to the internet most of the world's population succumbed to their propaganda but there are plenty of signs the world is wakening up from a dream and into the nightmare reality that we are controlled by thugs and gangsters with the morals of the lowest form of life on earth. Parasites living opulent lifestyles on the backs of the enslaved and one reason why their system of finance is becoming increasingly rocky as they know the serfs are beginning to understand how they have been getting away with murder for so long.

THEIR DEMISE , IN TIME IS ASSURED THAT WE HAVE NEVER HAD ANY DOUBT ABOUT.

THE FULL TRANSCRIPT OF JFK "Blowing The Whistle On Secret Societies!"

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 09 Jan 2017 02:22 #6

• Foxy

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 10 Jan 2017 01:52 #7

• Foxy
As a Mason goes through the 32 degrees of the Scottish rite, he ends up giving worship to every Egyptian pagan god, the gods of Persia, gods of India, Greek gods, Babylonian gods, and others. As you come to the 17th degree, the Masons claim that they will give you the password that will give him entrance at the judgment day to the Masonic deity, the great architect of the universe. It is very interesting that this secret password is "Abaddon".

Revelation chapter 9;11 it says, "The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss [the bottomless pit]...and smoke came out of the Abyss like that of a great furnace..." (It goes on to describe those in the abyss, then continues) They had a king over them, the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon..." The 'angel' of the Abyss (Hell) is really the chief demon whose name is Abaddon. Masons claim then, that the deity they worship is Abaddon!

In order for a person to become a Shriner, he must not only go through all the degrees of Masonry, make all those blood-curdling oaths, worship gods who are not gods except they are of Satan, but he must make a blood both of allegiance to Allah as his god and Mohammed as his prophet. The Shriner is then given a red fez with an Islamic sword and crescent jeweled on the front of it. This originates from 7th century Arabia when the Moslems, under the leadership of Mohammed, slaughtered all Christians who would not bow down to Allah. Allah, by the way, was not another (generic) name given to God by Mohammed; Allah is the tribal deity --the moon god-- of Mohammed; it was the name of the god in the tribe that Mohammed was born into. That is why every mosque today has a crescent moon on the top of its spire.

Now when Mohammed's army of men, out to slaughter all the 'infidels', came to the city of Fez, in Morocco, they found a community of Christians. After killing all the Christians there with their Islamic-style swords, they took their hats (called a fez) and dipped them in the blood of the Christians, and wore the fezzes throughout the land glorying in their victory over Christianity. Today Shriner's put on red fezzes (representing the hats dipped in the blood of Christians) with the Islamic sword and crescent showing their allegiance to Allah and Mohammed (and the defeat of Christianity). Men in Obscene Red Fezzes!

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 13 Jan 2017 10:55 #8

• Foxy
No wonder that CERN features Shiva, the God of Destruction, in their courtyard. And chose to position the LHC on top of the ancient Roman Temple of Apollyon, aka Abaddon, home to “The Scorpion King”; hence, we speculate (with considered data to support it) that it is, in fact, the doorway to the Abyss of Revelation 9:11, “And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 13 Jan 2017 10:56 #9

• Foxy

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 14 Jan 2017 16:48 #10

• Foxy
The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it."
President John F. Kennedy - address to newspaper publishers, April 27, 1961 Some members here belong to some of the esoteric, secret 'societies'-while claiming to be political 'ism' Socialism or Nationalist........revisionist :facepalm:

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 14 Jan 2017 16:49 #11

• Foxy

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 14 Jan 2017 16:51 #12

• Foxy
GENTILE masonry blindly serves as a screen for us and our objects, but the plan of action of our force, even its very abiding-place, remains for the whole people an unknown mystery.” (The Protocols of Zion, 4:2)

"Masonry, that immense association, the rare initiated of which, that is to say, the real chiefs of which, whom we must be careful not to confound with the nominal chiefs, live in a strict and intricate alliance with the militant members of Judaism, princes and imitators of the high Cabal. For that elite of the order--those real chiefs whom so few of the initiated know, or whom they only know for the most part under a nom de guerre, are employed in the profitable and secret dependence of the cabalistic Israelites. And this phenomenon is accomplished thanks to the habits of rigorous discretion to which they subject themselves by oaths and terrible menaces; thanks also to the majority of Jewish members which the mysterious constitution of Masonry seats in its sovereign counsel."---Gougenot des Mosseaux in Le Juif, le Judaisme et la Judaisation des Peuples Chretiens, Paris, 1869.

The Jewish Guardian admitted openly on 12 April 1922: "Freemasonry is born out of Israel."

The following could be read in the French masonic magazine Le Symbolisme (July 1928): "The most important duty of freemasonry must be to glorify the Jews, which has preserved the unchanged divine standard of wisdom."

The high-ranking freemason Dr Rudolph Klein stated: "Our rite is Jewish from beginning to end, the public should conclude from this that we have actual connections with Jewry." (Latomia, No. 7-8, 1928)

A speech at the B'nai B'rith convention in Paris, published shortly afterwards in The Catholic Gazette (London) in February 1936 and in Le reveil du peuple (Paris) a little later, stated: "We have founded many secret associations, which all work for our purpose, under our orders and our direction. We have made it an honour, a great honour, for the Gentiles to join us in our organizations, which are, thanks to our gold, flourishing now more than ever. Yet it remains our secret that those Gentiles who betray their own and most precious interests, by joining us in our plot, should never know that those associations are of our creation, and that they serve our purpose..."

"Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end."----Rabbi Isaac Wise

The Jewish Tribune newspaper, in 1927, in an editorial, stated: "Freemasonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic ritual and what is left?"

Ray Novosel, writing from Australia in 2004, states: "Zionist world leaders, men in influential positions with the various Masonic organizations everywhere, have worked "hand in glove" for a universal world revolution, which will bring in the One World Church and a One World Government. Many Masonic Lodges are exclusively Jewish, as are the controlling B'nai B'rith Lodges —the mother of the infamous and very dangerous Anti Defamation League (ADL)."

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 15 Jan 2017 13:42 #13

• Foxy
Those who support these gangsters are traitors.

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 16 Jan 2017 11:27 #14

• Foxy
Millions of tourists pour into London each year admiring the ornate historical buildings and architecture as well as the long history of rule by British Royalty and its associated statues and residences that are almost around every corner.

Few of these tourists are fully aware of the satanic methods used to create the ruthless and despotic British Empire that controlled the world through hand picked lackeys, indoctrinated in masonic blackmail , to ensure loyalty to some of the world's biggest tyrants. Closer examination of the streets surrounding Buckingham Palace shows how sinister this system really is. Duke Street Saint James at the heart of London's west end represents were the class system emanates from and none more so than 10 Duke Street, directly backing on to Chatham House in St. James Square where much of the corruption that consumes Britain is legitimized. 10 Duke Street harbours the 33 degree Supreme Council of masons and Duke street itself and the surrounding sidestreets contains some of the most eloquent and opulent art galleries with priceless antiques and where the auctioneers Christies reside.

It would come as no surprise where the purchasers of their wares come from seeing that high level masons head the hierarchy of royal hangers on who throughout history have ruthlessly applied crown powers through corrupt civil courts that keep us lesser mortals in perpetual fear of a state machine that is increasingly getting out of control . That, to feed the desires of the few at the utter expense of the many.

Tourists have a very warped perspective of London and its royal hangers on and the dogsbodies who, through the media they control, have created propaganda to elevate the royals to some godly status. That media also constantly reinforcing the message to suggest the Royals have some sort of moral right to continue a class system riddled with corruption , utterly despicable and only through enslaving a nation , never mind the world , could London afford the vast array of monuments dedicated to the memory of some of the henchmen who carried out the rape and murder required to enforce a despotic monarchy's rule.

A browse through some of the links below show a history of the surrounding area where a few hand picked royalist lackeys using blackmail ,satanism and masonic control serves ONLY the interests of the royals and their hangers on, and like the matrix , everyone else is purely a means to extort the vast wealth they have accumulated using a system of thuggery and bullyboy tactics that date back to ancient Egypt .

The world has been fooled by the corporate media's part in providing the illusion of grandeur that perpetuates a myth that the royals are some sort of saintly idols worthy of our deference. Instead the truth is that they are descendants of some of the most evil families that have ever walked the face of the earth and have lifestyles on the backs of the vast wealth their forefathers have stolen from the many countries and victims who's lives have been destroyed by the thugs they use to perpetrate the fraud , previously against the world, and now internally against the long suffering British citizens.

DUKE STREET HISTORY

Duke Street, St James’s is located in St James’s in the heart of the West End of London. The street runs from north to south, linking Jermyn Street with King Street. St James’s is characterised as having corporate, professional and headquarters business occupiers as well as being internationally renowned for its unrivaled amenities including some of London’s best hotels, clubs, restaurants, galleries and retailing.

The immediate area provides corporate headquarters for a number of major occupiers such as HSBC Republic, BP, McKinsey, Boeing, J Rothschild, BNP Paribas, and JP Morgan. The area is also well known for its galleries and antiques dealers, and the subject property is opposite Christie’s and adjacent to Frost & Reed; the street is also home to the De Vere Cavendish Hotel. Duke Street connects with Jermyn Street, which is famous for its fashion retailers and there are a number of clubs of international renown.

CHATHAM HOUSE: WHERE THE EU ELITE MEET TO CHEAT
DUKE STREET ST JAMES’S, LONDON SW1 HISTORY
London guide to Duke Street St James, SW1Y
Jermyn Street

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 16 Jan 2017 17:40 #15

• Foxy
“GENTILE masonry blindly serves as a screen for us and our objects, but the plan of action of our force, even its very abiding-place, remains for the whole people an unknown mystery.” (The Protocols of Zion, 4:2)

"Masonry, that immense association, the rare initiated of which, that is to say, the real chiefs of which, whom we must be careful not to confound with the nominal chiefs, live in a strict and intricate alliance with the militant members of Judaism, princes and imitators of the high Cabal. For that elite of the order--those real chiefs whom so few of the initiated know, or whom they only know for the most part under a nom de guerre, are employed in the profitable and secret dependence of the cabalistic Israelites. And this phenomenon is accomplished thanks to the habits of rigorous discretion to which they subject themselves by oaths and terrible menaces; thanks also to the majority of Jewish members which the mysterious constitution of Masonry seats in its sovereign counsel."---Gougenot des Mosseaux in Le Juif, le Judaisme et la Judaisation des Peuples Chretiens, Paris, 1869.

The Jewish Guardian admitted openly on 12 April 1922: "Freemasonry is born out of Israel."

The following could be read in the French masonic magazine Le Symbolisme (July 1928): "The most important duty of freemasonry must be to glorify the Jews, which has preserved the unchanged divine standard of wisdom."

The high-ranking freemason Dr Rudolph Klein stated: "Our rite is Jewish from beginning to end, the public should conclude from this that we have actual connections with Jewry." (Latomia, No. 7-8, 1928)

A speech at the B'nai B'rith convention in Paris, published shortly afterwards in The Catholic Gazette (London) in February 1936 and in Le reveil du peuple (Paris) a little later, stated: "We have founded many secret associations, which all work for our purpose, under our orders and our direction. We have made it an honour, a great honour, for the Gentiles to join us in our organizations, which are, thanks to our gold, flourishing now more than ever. Yet it remains our secret that those Gentiles who betray their own and most precious interests, by joining us in our plot, should never know that those associations are of our creation, and that they serve our purpose..."

"Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end."----Rabbi Isaac Wise

The Jewish Tribune newspaper, in 1927, in an editorial, stated: "Freemasonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic ritual and what is left?"

Ray Novosel, writing from Australia in 2004, states: "Zionist world leaders, men in influential positions with the various Masonic organizations everywhere, have worked "hand in glove" for a universal world revolution, which will bring in the One World Church and a One World Government. Many Masonic Lodges are exclusively Jewish, as are the controlling B'nai B'rith Lodges —the mother of the infamous and very dangerous Anti Defamation League (ADL)."

Be Wise As Serpents by Fritz Springmeier According to Jewish leader Rabbi Meir Kahne of the Jewish Defense League the Jewish leaders such as Adler, Schiff, Marshall, Seligman, Loeb, and Warburg formed the B'nai B'rith and the ADL. 66 Actually, although these men were prominant in the B'nai B'rith, the origins of the B'nai B'rith also ties in with the Masonic Lodge. Twelve men on Oct. 13, 1843, in NYC began the Order of the B'nai B'rith.67 Most of them were Freemasons and Odd Fellows.68....The connections of the Order to Masonry are certain. One Mason exposed quite a bit when he wrote about the B'nai B'rith having a made a secret treaty with Masonry.73 Albert Pike and Armand Levi concluded this secret treaty. There are numerous cases of the leaders of the B'nai B'rith also being Freemasons. There are also numerous cases of leading members of the Order promoting socialism and communism. An example of this is that the Grand Master of the Order (of the B'nai B'rith) in Russia in 1917 was also a 32 degree Freemason and one of the leaders of the Socialist Revolution.74

Magical Signs of the Jewish Cabala —The Six-Pointed Star, Babylonian Witchcraft, and the Hollywood Perdition of Jerry Seinfeld and Associates Masonry's Jewish Roots

Freemasonry Is The Talmud Puppet Religion to Control The Goyim

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 16 Jan 2017 17:56 #16

Foxy ,freemasonry used to bring the people something great ,But todays modern ''masonry'' Note the drop of the word ''free'' has been infiltrated and perverted by a devilish group!

Watch them all begin to fall like flies

Their cause is lost , we know everything,and nothing can stop this :coolio:

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 16 Jan 2017 17:59 #17

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Is there a defined end goal to the machinations of the Elite Freemasons and their chums, or are they just winging it and seeing where fate/Lucifer takes them?
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2017 18:00 by ragnarok.

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 16 Jan 2017 18:33 #18

The end goal ,is to completely remove THE SPARK that is within man, And that can be done!
But that means that they have to find Every single spark ,Some men have the ability to cloak/keep hidden this spark..The cloak acts as a mirror does.

For them to fail is to leave all but one spark ,,,,because like a candle the spark can be passed on from one to another ,with out it diminishing the other

''THEY'' are busy with their technology '' that they would rather no one find out about'' and its through this tec that they will be able to locate individuals with this spark.
But ,''THEY'' are not the only ones who have tesla power ,The ones who can cloak are working with positive tesla power to free instead of enslave.

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 16 Jan 2017 18:47 #19

This is what not just masons but all secret societies have done ,but first id like to explain this :)

Cycles and circles are natural ,So whats the deal with masons square ? master builders of outside matrixes and internal ones.

mathworld.wolfram.com/Square-in-a-CircleIllusion.html

Masters of illusion ,blocking you from the larger greater reality ,If you understand ,brilliant ,if not, i hope that maybe one day you ''WILL'' <
;)
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2017 18:47 by backfromthebrink.

"Freemason's" & their betrayal to their fellow mankind 16 Jan 2017 18:47 #20

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Sounds like a storyline from the Marvel universe. Do you have any facts to back up your assertions?

ps. I'm referring to post #18.
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2017 18:49 by ragnarok.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare