Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Truth Zone? Dead Zone, with Psycho Phizzy on the loose....again.

Truth Zone? Dead Zone, with Psycho Phizzy on the loose....again. 11 Mar 2017 02:07 #1

• Foxy
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65839-united-states-home-of-the-dumb-and-slaves.html?start=180#253384 W/shit ball threads like these........yeah BLAME anyone but yourselves for YOUR country of origin being SUBVERTED by the International 'jew' Khzar/Ashkenazi tribes. Sure thing. Yeah your countrymen are AWAKE & making a real stand in being free from THEM :facepalm: Bat Shit Crazy............Bat Shit Crazy..............da bitch be Bat shit crazy. How's that [b]Nationalism [/b]working against the Devils Children? ISLAM is their latest tool to destroy the WHITE CHRISTIAN NATIONS & you CARP those crusty lips like a flag in the breeze/ JEW-nited States? No shit Sherlock...... :wissl: Jew-Many/Germany :larf: Yeah, lost that in the translation Fizzle Nuts? ROTHSCHILD DYNASTY is your HOMELAND. Thank-yew! :facepalm: What no real job, eh? :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone? Dead Zone, with Psycho Phizzy on the loose....again. 02 Oct 2017 23:09 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Foxy wrote:
yeah BLAME anyone but yourselves for YOUR country of origin being SUBVERTED by the International 'jew' Khzar/Ashkenazi tribes. Sure thing. Yeah your countrymen are AWAKE & making a real stand in being free from THEM :facepalm:

Well yea the blue bloods are too clever for us, but ultimately one could argue that it is our fault for being a bit fick innit.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

Truth Zone? Dead Zone, with Psycho Phizzy on the loose....again. 03 Oct 2017 01:05 #3

• Foxy
Ya bump a 7 month thread fer this Ace? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rigghhttty then :facepalm: No $150.00 from me. :larf:

Truth Zone? Dead Zone, with Psycho Phizzy on the loose....again. 03 Oct 2017 01:32 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Keep yer money, spend it on one of these, highly recommended :thumbup:

www.turboaction.com/valvebody.html

Dont forget to add a big trans cooler. :cool:

Truth Zone? Dead Zone, with Psycho Phizzy on the loose....again. 04 Oct 2017 02:47 #5

• Foxy
Got a Hugh's 2500 stall & Trans-Go reprograming kit for the 400. 3:55 posi. She will launch w/550+ foot pounds..........and still cruise the Interstate w/air on. Now, sanction the hobgoblin altar/alter-boy for his shit ball language on CINTA. Then kick that Canuck square in the BANNED bin for all time. :thumbup: Now that would show some nads.

Truth Zone? Dead Zone, with Psycho Phizzy on the loose....again. 04 Oct 2017 06:44 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
You have cheap gas there, here id go with 2:75 or even 2:50 with a big motor and 3 speed for a DD, you dont have to though (cheaper gas)

Heres a thought... one could use a T700 / 4l60 for the overdrive when cruising but just dont ever gun it into 3rd or 4th, only gun it in 1 and 2 where its as tough as a t400 or modded glide.

T400 You have a 1st gear ratio of 2:48 (trans) x 3:55 = 8.804 2nd gear ratio is 1:48 x 3:55 = 5.25

With a T700 you have 3:06 1st and 1:63 2nd ... so with a T700 ... 3:00 in the diff actually gives you more gear in 1st AND you'll be going fast enough to get arrested before needing 3rd gear, so you can hold off on WOT into 3rd to save the weaker trans. T700 is plenty strong in 1st and 2nd especially the LS 4l65e's .. its 3-4 thats shit.

3:06 x 3:00 = 9:18 1st gear ratio 1:63 x 3:00 = 4:89 2nd gear ratio

I might try the next LS swap for my DD using the weak 4l60 , lock up verter and 2:75 rear gear, should do the entire 1/4 in 1st and 2nd , pull 11s , and idle down the highway.

The 'import' will stay a T400 as its not a DD, and i finally got that 60 rear :thumbup:

Cintas gone now and BD shouldnt scare you man, unless you secretly love the c***

Truth Zone? Dead Zone, with Psycho Phizzy on the loose....again. 04 Oct 2017 23:26 #7

• Foxy
Ah, Ace you seem to wander a bit. I know the numbers on the transmissions. And a OD will play into another build. A S10 w/a 383/700r/8.8 Explorer rear. This C10 has a 33" tall tire to factor as well. And the sodomite is commie w/is every bit a traitor to mankind. 'It' desires your manhood, not me.....and CINTA deal is on you & your mate filthy one. Still 100 dollar's since JUNE..............WTFE! :facepalm:

Truth Zone? Dead Zone, with Psycho Phizzy on the loose....again. 05 Oct 2017 15:21 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ah, i remember now you run 33s on that thing. My plastic can just fit a 29 but im going with 27 for now as its a bit lighter, hoosier QTP 11.5x27 ... they seem to hook with the alu LS in the front even with the smaller tire.

The second LS/4l60 deal will be for the domestic LTD, once i get round to ditching the five-oh... nothing wrong with a built SBF but here by the time you spend the $$$, a junkyard cammed LS can make 450-500, pull 11s all day in 3600lb luxury and weigh less on the nose.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

^ good reliable motors the roller 5.0s .. not particularly fast though as they are. By the time you add trick flow this n that and a dart block.. well LS swap. :larf:

That one has the mustang style IRS too... its ok with proper alignment..hooks like fuck with no $$$ spent and no cu$$tom diff required... its ok for the street and can hang with ///M cars in the bends at hi speeds... throw a spool in and hubs are full floating so it just snaps a driveshaft now and then... and can drive it home through one, no big deal. :chuckle:
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2017 15:26 by novum.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare