Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Donations ~$~ for the TZ

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 22 Jun 2017 21:53 #1

• Foxy
Money have been quite thin in regards to donations the past few years. Recent posts on other threads garnered some badly needed cash. but one member other has yet to follow through as of today. Myself, I have refused to rejoin due to the abuse of Cinta that is allowed by Ace. Any reader can see who & what is allowed to flourish here. And what is pushed aside/gate kept: (vaccines/masons/catholic/Saturn/David Lane/Black Sun/ect) Pony up another $20! :larf: Yer welcome Ace. Regards, Foxy. :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 23 Jun 2017 19:23 #2

• Foxy
bd wrote:
Riiiiight .. Foxy does not bother you, but my challenge to have him donate does?
Wow.

In all fairness id say gaia wants foxys ranting moved also and foremost.. it has gone off topic since foxy chimed in, at least the arguing before was somewhat about the subject/thread at hand.

Im going to move some posts into the vent room thanks to foxys off topic baiting and ranting or whatever the fk you could call it that he does.
Ace^^, you still show no thanks for that provocation to donate $$$ on the trolls. :facepalm: And so the Zone shall continue to fade to a ghost town. :thumbup:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 24 Jun 2017 16:17 #3

For Somebody who no longer posts on the main forums (thank fuck) :hahano: you sure as hell pay an awful lot of attention to areas of the forum which shouldn't in the least even concern you one bit. :ponda:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2017 16:20 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 24 Jun 2017 17:36 #4

• Foxy
^^Typical, tyrannical, total control freak. 'cept controlling that ego & spoiled child temper. Your quote: "I'll probably do the same then and donate another £10, if only to just piss that silly prick off even more". Oh yeah, you were played royally there Zero. Speaking of zero, you have yet to fulfill that donation. Why? :yerright:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 25 Jun 2017 00:58 #5

When I make my next donation is really none of your concern or business, now is it. Now run along.Weirdo.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 25 Jun 2017 01:34 #6

• Foxy
So the renege continues. Wimp/welsh out on the donation. Yeah, this best mod material yet. Seeing your recent meltage was classic Zee'row. What next, Rags flying over here to fight your battle? :yerright: What being a crippled up & all. Wheel that weasel behind of yours back to the WWII thread.....it's all you have now. :thumbup:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 25 Jun 2017 04:37 #7

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
What a waste of bandwidth.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 25 Jun 2017 06:25 #8

• Foxy
bd wrote:
What a waste of bandwidth.

Look dipshit...
I HAVE donated ... Have you?
You are a total fucking waste of bandwidth.

Update for weakkid ....
I JUST NOW donated 20 bucks, again.
Either step up, or fuck of[/u]f.
~ :larf:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 25 Jun 2017 14:09 #9

The wee-kidd's latest demonstration on retardation is to become obsessed with TZ donations, and when he doesn't even post on the main boards anymore :larf: What a real odd ball you really must be in real life, and somebody who repeats themselves more often than a drunken parrot. :joker:

I bet you've never managed to keep a girlfriend for more than 3 weeks before she gives you the old dear John. Am I right? :hahano:

PS, and by girlfriend I don't mean that volunteer from the spastic society who pays you twice weekly visits to make sure you're keeping alright since being released from a state mental hospital. :hahano:
Last Edit: 25 Jun 2017 16:20 by Return of Zorro.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 25 Jun 2017 14:37 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
No I think Rabbi and Yenta are both post-op trannies that were half done in Israel.

I heard the Rabbis couldn't keep the mouths off yenta after the balls were removed to start making the fake vag.

I guess the Rabbi was half done too and once he was emasculated to become a zhe, zhe hasn't been able to walk straight ever since!! :hahano: :hahano:
Last Edit: 25 Jun 2017 14:38 by Orangeaid.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 25 Jun 2017 14:39 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Guys who play with 500" caddy motors are strange.. maybe even stranger than mopar guys.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 25 Jun 2017 17:49 #12

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
This is likely the most stupid thread in ages.
Foxy's illiterate nonsense is obviously contagious.
WTF was the orange thing's post about?

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 25 Jun 2017 18:38 #13

• Foxy
Zorro wrote:
The wee-kidd's latest demonstration on retardation is to become obsessed with TZ donations, and when he doesn't even post on the main boards anymore :larf: What a real odd ball you really must be in real life, and somebody who repeats themselves more often than a drunken parrot. :joker:

I bet you've never managed to keep a girlfriend for more than 3 weeks before she gives you the old dear John. Am I right? :hahano:

PS, and by girlfriend I don't mean that volunteer from the spastic society who pays you twice weekly visits to make sure you're keeping alright since being released from a state mental hospital. :hahano:
^^Typical, tyrannical, total control freak. 'cept controlling that ego & spoiled child temper. Your quote: "I'll probably do the same then and donate another £10, if only to just piss that silly prick off even more". Oh yeah, you were played royally there Zero. Speaking of zero, you have yet to fulfill that donation. Why?
:wissl:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 26 Jun 2017 03:19 #14

• Foxy
Orangeaid wrote:
No I think Rabbi and Yenta are both post-op trannies that were half done in Israel.

I heard the Rabbis couldn't keep the mouths off yenta after the balls were removed to start making the fake vag.

I guess the Rabbi was half done too and once he was emasculated to become a zhe, zhe hasn't been able to walk straight ever since!! :hahano: :hahano:
Such an imagination & prose^^. Too bad the wife & co-workers do NOT know of this 'habit'. Ah the Filty-wee-catholic is still very much a subordinate to Zee-ro'. HERE:Widespread Child Sexual Abuse By Australian Catholic Church Revealed
Download
Embed
Transcript
February 8, 20174:21 PM ET
Heard on All Things Considered
NPR's Robert Siegel speaks with Rachel Browne, reporter for the Sydney Morning Herald, about the official report regarding alleged pedophilia by Catholic priests in Australia. She says over 4,500 people have made claims of child sexual abuse connected to Catholic institutions over the last 35 years. One of the key figures is American priest and canon lawyer Thomas Doyle, who is a whistleblower. He's been testifying to The Royal Commission investigating the abuse about the Church's cover-ups.

ROBERT SIEGEL, HOST:

Shocking, tragic and indefensible - that's how one church official described allegations of child sexual abuse leveled at Australia's Catholic Church. A Royal Commission in Australia has been examining thousands of claims of abuse. And according to data they released this week, 7 percent of priests in Australia's Catholic Church were accused of child sexual abuse. That's over the course of more than 60 years between 1950 and 2015.

For more on this story, we're joined by Rachel Browne who is social affairs editor for the Sydney Morning Herald. Welcome to the program.

RACHEL BROWNE: Thanks, Robert.

SIEGEL: When and how did this investigation start?

BROWNE: Well, the investigation into the Catholic Church originally started about four years ago under the Royal Commission. And their researchers and the Catholic Church itself set out to go through every single complaint, allegation, claim of child sexual abuse involving Catholic Church authorities over decades. And this is the report they came out with, which was released in Australia on Monday.

SIEGEL: Are these allegations being made by people who are describing something that happened many years ago, but - people who didn't come forward many years ago?

BROWNE: Yes. They found that it takes on average 33 years for a person to come forward after being abused. And when you consider the average age at which the alleged abuse took place was 10 for girls and 11 for boys, we're talking about people coming forward in their mid-40s. So it's taken a long time for these people to come forward, which is one of those things that's actually made it - this data gathering process very difficult.

SIEGEL: Now that figure of 7 percent, as disturbing as it is, is as I understand it an average. There were orders according to the Royal Commission where the number of brothers accused of pedophilia was 20 percent, in one case 40 percent. Are those orders still operating in Australia?

BROWNE: Yes, they are. They're operating worldwide. You know, these are large religious orders. And John of God was the order where 40 percent of the members were allegedly offenders. So that is really a breathtaking number.
~ What is the name of your Parish, Filthy One? :thdown:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 26 Jun 2017 12:06 #15

Just as a matter of interest, did you ever make a donation to TZ yourself? A straight yes or no answer will suffice.
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2017 12:59 by Return of Zorro.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 26 Jun 2017 17:30 #16

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
I'd bet the answer is "no."

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 26 Jun 2017 18:17 #17

• Foxy
Zorro wrote:
Just as a matter of interest, did you ever make a donation to TZ yourself? A straight yes or no answer will suffice.
:larf: Check the Daisy^^ And his freak tag-a-long 'yes bitch'.A typical Zee-ro' answer would be 'none of your fucking business'. You pledged 10 just to 'piss off the prick' & have yet to fulfill that donation. What happened? My, my you are everything pointed out by IAM in that thread. As well as BT putting it to you. :thumbup: W A Y down in the $$$ since you & the crew became the management. Gate keepers. Control freaks. Now, run along to the WWII thread where the Melt Down Queen is king.................nothing. :nono:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 26 Jun 2017 18:43 #18

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Foxy wrote:
Zorro wrote:
:larf: Check the Daisy^^ And his freak tag-a-long 'yes bitch'.A typical Zee-ro' answer would be 'none of your fucking business'. You pledged 10 just to 'piss off the prick' & have yet to fulfill that donation. What happened? My, my you are everything pointed out by IAM in that thread. As well as BT putting it to you. :thumbup: W A Y down in the $$$ since you & the crew became the management. Gate keepers. Control freaks. Now, run along to the WWII thread where the Melt Down Queen is king.................nothing. :nono:

If it were possible to understand that garbled gobbildy goop, I think he was trying to say, "No."
Maybe we could have another donation button to pay for English lessons for the kid.
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2017 18:45 by bd.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 26 Jun 2017 20:38 #19

Foxy wrote:
Zorro wrote:

I'll take that as a no then. :hahano:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 26 Jun 2017 22:12 #20

• Foxy
Zorro wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Zorro wrote:

I'll take that as a no then. :hahano:
You still on the power trip eh Zee-ro'? You've yet to donate that 10, why? And quoting your favorite broken record answer "its' none of your fucking business' fits here to a 'T', on the level. :larf:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare