Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Donations ~$~ for the TZ

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 05 Jun 2018 17:50 #221

• Foxy II
And you've no opiates for that bell ringer back, ever? :twitch: That last sentence describes you to a 'T'..........on the level. :lmao: Now, you are off to the high sea's for those pirate hijinks. " :lmao: Playful or rowdy activity, often involving mischievous pranks. For example, All sorts of high jinks go on at summer camp after “lights out.” About 1700 this term denoted a gambling game accompanied by much drinking, but by the mid-1800s it acquired its present meaning."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 05 Jun 2018 22:37 #222

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
Joking aside, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that twit had a crack habit.

Honestly, at this point id be more concerned for him if he didnt. :larf: :joker:

BTW the site going down just now was my brain fade folks :facepalm: I thought id paid the bill due end of month but i mustve got mixed up with the month before. :facepalm:

So we werent (((shut down))) in that sense, just my mistake.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 05 Jun 2018 22:44 #223

novum wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Joking aside, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that twit had a crack habit.

Honestly, at this point id be more concerned for him if he didnt. :larf: :joker:

BTW the site going down just now was my brain fade folks :facepalm: I thought id paid the bill due end of month but i mustve got mixed up with the month before. :facepalm:

So we werent (((shut down))) in that sense, just my mistake.

Ah, Ace, spending thee TZ donations on Drugs, instead of paying thee bills. Thank me. :thumbup: :joker:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 05 Jun 2018 22:47 #224

• Foxy II
Forgot to pay the bill? Sure you did. You let Frau back in. THAT white boy on the meth train. That bat shit crazy broad sees JEWS everywhere :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Now, see if Captain Cup Cake is heading out towards your Isle of Paradise, Ace. Y'all go sailing into uncharted waters..........no spear fishing, now. Take it a-way Jack Jones:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 05 Jun 2018 22:49 #225

^^ :larf:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 05 Jun 2018 22:55 #226

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Foxy II wrote:
Forgot to pay the bill? Sure you did.

So what do you think just occured Foxy? Entertain me. :chuckle:

Anyone with a hosting account will know a site gets suspended if the bill aint squared off, and conversely goes straight back up again when its sorted.

If the site was suspened for any other reason, it wouldnt have gone back up as soon as i woke up, logged into the hosting account and clicked a couple of buttons to square off the bill. :cool2:

You'd probably have a meltdown just being faced with the Joomla admin console Foxy.. i mean you freak out at the thought of running an LS with coil packs.. so stick to your 1970's small capped distributors that never work to an engines full potential. :thumbup: and your one pissy little coil that you think can energise properly 8 times @ 6000+ rpm in the hopes of sparking each cylinder properly... newsflash, it cant do it.

You running one of them big assed Accel super coils on your stuff? The 70's called they want it back. :lmao:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 05 Jun 2018 23:06 #227

• Foxy II
You forgot your sanity and or BALLS when you let the Frau back IN! Now, pull those European Speedos back out yer ass crack ( :lmao: ) before yer boys suffocate, Ya frakin' spaz /spaz/
noun
short for spastic.
verb
lose physical or emotional control.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 05 Jun 2018 23:31 #228

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I never wear tight stuff around my junk.

I think squeezing ur junk into tight briefs and speedos is a jewish conspiracy to lower goy fertlilty and prevent Ron Jeremy style endowments from forming through puberty... im still waiting for the Renegade Tribune article on that.

And my sanity was forgotten long ago.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 05 Jun 2018 23:44 #229

• Foxy II
So, will there be a 'tour' of the Great Reef w/Captain Cup Cake after he 'docks' at your marina?How about: Peters By The Sea - Fast Food Restaurant - Scarborough, Western ...
www.facebook.com/petersbythesea/‎

Rating: 4.1 - 232 votes
Peters By The Sea, Scarborough, Western Australia. 1K likes. Since 1952, this iconic Scarborough landmark has been serving up Peters ice cream,...

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 00:10 #230

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I dont own a marina... wish i did.

Beachside property had already run by the time i came of age.

Speaking of ice cream have you seen the logo for Streets?

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 00:19 #231

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
I dont own a marina... wish i did.

:dunno:
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 00:28 #232

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Haha very funny Frothy... we did have those POS here too, it might be ok if LS swapped i suppose, add some subframe connectors so it doesnt fold in half.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 01:00 #233

• Foxy II
says.com/my/fun/hotties-in-flag-underwear Now with this ensemble your Captain may complement your 'brief' attire w/a UK themed one as well. Briefs on the Reef! So Captain Cup Cake, when do you set sail for those Pacific water's now? And DO pay up that $20.00 already, it's been a bit of a stretch since the last $, eh now? :thumbup:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 01:35 #234

Foxy II wrote:
says.com/my/fun/hotties-in-flag-underwear Now with this ensemble your Captain may complement your 'brief' attire w/a UK themed one as well. Briefs on the Reef! So Captain Cup Cake, when do you set sail for those Pacific water's now? And DO pay up that $20.00 already, it's been a bit of a stretch since the last $, eh now? :thumbup:

Well I guess we all know now where thee deck scrubbing fringe spends most of his spare time, don't we. Looking at websites with other men wearing skimpy swimming trunks, ey? :ponda: :twitch:
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 02:05 #235

• Foxy II
Zorro wrote:
I don't take drugs, not even weed. never touched heroine or coke etc in my life, neither would I. I drink in moderation, i.e just one or two glasses of wine on occasion, and the odd cold beer or cider now and again. Sometimes I go weeks without even touching a drop. Very much a case of take it or leave it for me. Neither am I on the dole. Will you ever get anything right about me? It's as if you walk around with a root vegetable stuck up your arse all the time?
Seems the Captain has a penchant for the warped & depraved. Wee man of the rough seas indeed. :lmao: Put in the $20.00 welch boy. Or are you really a jew boy, seems the Frau missed taking aim at your Limey self.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 02:09 #236

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
Well I guess we all know now where thee deck scrubbing fringe spends most of his spare time, don't we. Looking at websites with other men wearing skimpy swimming trunks, ey? :ponda: :twitch:

Foxys fave song...

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 02:23 #237

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Foxy II wrote:
seems the Frau missed taking aim at your Limey self.

She has better things to do these days Foxy.

Rumor has it she's assembling a new reich, and using her mental powers to proliferate her version of weltanschauung through the minds of the masses using special milk ceremonies.

Thats sinead at her service btw. Their relationship was rocky at first, as pfiz suspected she was a jew, and sinead suspected pfiz was a jew.

Eventually though sinead realised that pfiz was actually the real deal, ie the one, the chosen one, a true NS warrior... and from that day forth, sinead offered her services in any which way she could so that a new reich could be brought about.

Reason she is covered up is so that her beauty doesnt intimidate pfiz and distract her.

(Kyle's gone down the shops to fetch more milk)
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 02:50 #238

• Foxy II
Playing over the PA of the SS Cup of Cake whilst hovering over the Great Brief or Reef..... Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy (Original Mix - 2006 Version) - YouTube

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 11:21 #239

• novum
  • Platinum Member
And this is playing at your place, when youre sure nobody is around...

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 13:36 #240

Foxy II wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I don't take drugs, not even weed. never touched heroine or coke etc in my life, neither would I. I drink in moderation, i.e just one or two glasses of wine on occasion, and the odd cold beer or cider now and again. Sometimes I go weeks without even touching a drop. Very much a case of take it or leave it for me. Neither am I on the dole. Will you ever get anything right about me? It's as if you walk around with a root vegetable stuck up your arse all the time?
Seems the Captain has a penchant for the warped & depraved. Wee man of the rough seas indeed. :lmao: Put in the $20.00 welch boy. Or are you really a jew boy, seems the Frau missed taking aim at your Limey self.

Just admit it, foxyboy, (gay name there btw) David Hasselhoff off gaywatch is more your type.. ey laddy.. :twitch: Hands down the swimming shorts while peeping from behind the lifeguard beach hut for you is it.. :hmm: .. or is that the mens beach toilets.. :nono: Maybe you're one of those who likes to use the ladies facilities while wearing your bikini,. :wissl: :nono:

Last Edit: 06 Jun 2018 17:28 by Return of Zorro.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare