Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Donations ~$~ for the TZ

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 13:46 #241

novum wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Well I guess we all know now where thee deck scrubbing fringe spends most of his spare time, don't we. Looking at websites with other men wearing skimpy swimming trunks, ey? :ponda: :twitch:

Foxys fave song...

Ace, man up and vote, and donate that $20.00 that you pledged to TZ and thee crew already. Bartender. :thumbup:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2018 13:47 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 16:09 #242

Foxy II wrote:
Playing over the PA of the SS Cup of Cake whilst hovering over the Great Brief or Reef..... Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy (Original Mix - 2006 Version) - YouTube

It's the YMCA all the way for you, closet boy.. :twitch:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jun 2018 23:58 #243

• Foxy II
Zorro wrote:
Foxy II wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I don't take drugs, not even weed. never touched heroine or coke etc in my life, neither would I. I drink in moderation, i.e just one or two glasses of wine on occasion, and the odd cold beer or cider now and again. Sometimes I go weeks without even touching a drop. Very much a case of take it or leave it for me. Neither am I on the dole. Will you ever get anything right about me? It's as if you walk around with a root vegetable stuck up your arse all the time?
Seems the Captain has a penchant for the warped & depraved. Wee man of the rough seas indeed. :lmao: Put in the $20.00 welch boy. Or are you really a jew boy, seems the Frau missed taking aim at your Limey self.

Just admit it, foxyboy, (gay name there btw) David Hasselhoff off gaywatch is more your type.. ey laddy.. :twitch: Hands down the swimming shorts while peeping from behind the lifeguard beach hut for you is it.. :hmm: .. or is that the mens beach toilets.. :nono: Maybe you're one of those who likes to use the ladies facilities while wearing your bikini,. :wissl: :nono:

^^^^Looks like 'tailor boy has his Telly programing dialed right in! :lmao: Errr, Zulu you are the original FOXY when that masked avatar of what else a FOX w/foxy right beneath it! Oh, did the back pain pills help forget that? :cool2: Now, scuttle that dingy into a proper 'dock' and boogie down disco biscuits whilst chanting "Y- M- C -A" as what else? The 'tailor :lmao: Now really, put in the $20.00 you said that you would so long ago. :thumbup:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 07 Jun 2018 17:18 #244

You have a very short memory, it would seem. Put that crack pipe down.

I never once actually refered to myself as ''Foxy'', it was Cinta who gave me that name, remember. I just went along with it for the Joke. Not only that, you must have knew this too. Hence the reason why you went on like a broken record for months on end about a ''certain female member ere'', and whatever. You were acting like a jealous husband who craved attention.

You wanted Cinta and the other female members here to give you all the attention. An you got all jealous when they were chatting or flirting, sharing a joke, or engaging in a bit of banter with other members. You Neanderthal.
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2018 17:29 by Return of Zorro.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 07 Jun 2018 23:12 #245

• Foxy II
My-my Zulu, meltdown much? :larf: You ran an avatar on & off for some time of a masked fox w/ ~foxy~ beneath. For what or whom only God knows for sure. And no Zulu, my God is not the Satan/Lucifer you & yours adhere to in the societies & white power clans. The chew-be created roman catholic/christian hybrid that IS of satan :wissl: Now stand up.......(what you already are standing? :lmao: ) Munchkin & deliver that classic tune In the Navy by your Village People-- IN THE NAVY, OFFICIAL Music Video (1979) HD ...

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Aug 2018 00:52 #246

• Foxy II
Relapse on the $$/TZ Account Closed again Ace? :wissl: Where is this Daisy Bell Ringer that has yet to donate the $20.00 so long ago? :twitch: And that dip stick then used his real first name posting a YT clip he made & a link. THEN cried to Ace that that is an invasion of privacy. :facepalm: Fuck! :facepalm: Who much more of a sissified sailor can he be? Just watch & see. :thumbup:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Sep 2018 00:39 #247

• Foxy
Another round of 'Closed Account' & BAM! $$57.00 USD donated to the crack house of conspiracy zone web sites & it reopens the joint. Ace, is this a clever tactic er what? :wissl: Now if I could only BSH the fuck outta the catholic crew. That would make it a fine day indeed. :thumbup: And as a side note the engine man is all for the next motor, at last the 500 Cadillac. Turn the crankshaft .300 & .30+ over bore for a 540. Port the steel heads & it is 600 horse/700 foot pounds. A baby turbo will come later then its 700/800 all day.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Sep 2018 00:50 #248

• novum
  • Platinum Member
No clever tactics foxy just forgetfulness.

Three seperate donations came in thru August, not just now, i hadnt logged into paypal to see them..... until just now when i saw the site was down and went in to transfer funds to the hosts.

So thanks to the three who donated in August, ive just added those to the thermometer, much appreciated.

As for crack house well the one who posts like theyre on crack the most here is you.

Oh and 600hp is a junkyard LS 5.7 with heads and cam ... and it weighs half the 540 so you can go round a corner without losing it... but you have to not be afraid of EFI so i guess its not for you. :larf:

I hear fords going to make a new 7.3 L pushrod v8 for their trucks.. now that might be a good motor, at a glance it looks like a larger LS1.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2018 00:51 by novum.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Sep 2018 01:02 #249

• Foxy
Those junk yard late models are soulless chunks of late model b l a n d n e s s. That crack head filthy one hits that pipe hard seeing him defend the vatican led child rapist. And not once condemning one mother fucking priest convicted of such atrocities. And the rest of the daisy led squad of AH boy's say nothing as well. Your true Aussie gear heads would love to have one of these BB beasts dropped on their engine stands.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Sep 2018 01:13 #250

Foxy wrote:
Another round of 'Closed Account' & BAM! $$57.00 USD donated to the crack house of conspiracy zone web sites & it reopens the joint. Ace, is this a clever tactic er what? :wissl: .

^^ Truth Zone's private accountant 'Foxy'... on the money again. You seem to be paying more attention to the donations than anybody else here.. :wissl:
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Sep 2018 01:48 #251

• Foxy
^^This one needs a John Stossel up side the head for welching that $20.00 donation.........do-nation :lmao: the lilly liver cannot bear to utter his own nation of birth for the love of God! :facepalm: WTF you traffic cocaine for the MI5 or MI6 w/that dandy dingy? Yes, the S.S. Blow w/ Captain Tweaker at the helm :lmao: Zulu,

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 02:59 #252

• Foxy
Well, well, well Ace. There was a $75.00 dollar bump in the donations recently. Was that one or several? W a y ahead of last years curve. And it seems that Tim-Bobber has yet to kick in dat $. :wissl:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 03:09 #253

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Jewish banking day today Foxy? .. you are the money man here, always got your finger on the pul$$$e :joker:

Seriously though, yes two people recently donated generously and I appreciate that, as we all should, all of us who use TZ.

I dont name names and respect peoples privacy, they know who they are.

Your nemesis has donated in the past, and provides on going moderation services to keep the riff raff inline so that is invaluable. He has the skillsets to do that the right way, which many of you lack. :P

Imagine that guy wiikkiidd as moderator for example and if they had control of the board. :twitch: :noway:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 03:21 #254

• Foxy
Another catholic^^ :facepalm: As a mod, right now-today that steaming pile 'O poop roller & his many other alias/IP would be BANNED, end of. Next up a couple of DIF shill sticks would also be End Zoned/IP as well. Not much else after that. The joint died slowly the past year. NS-ism just is not cutting it Ace. It keeps failing. For a very real reason. The Commie deal is only around because of guns/murder. They need not bribe, a bullet is way cheaper. Makes a far lasting impact. WWIII is very soon now, Ace. As Jim Morrison once sang ''no one here/gets out a-live". USA goes down 1st, the other white nations, will be shitting their pants a few months, waiting their turn. Fact. Now, light up your mate dot, :joker: He letting the jewbees off the HOOK!

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 10:07 #255

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I dont see no catholic mods :dunno:

Seen the new ZR1 Foxy? Now thats a nice american weapon if youre into track wars...

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 11:20 #256

Foxy going on about donations again. The twit must count every dollar going into the pot?

And dick head, I'm not a Catholic. Or any religion for that matter.
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2018 11:34 by Return of Zorro.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 12:18 #257

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I found his song....

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 12:22 #258

• novum
  • Platinum Member

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 12:27 #259

• novum
  • Platinum Member

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 12:31 #260

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare