Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Donations ~$~ for the TZ

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 12:32 #261

• novum
  • Platinum Member

...ok i'll stop now. :hahano:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 12:54 #262

• Foxy
Zorro wrote:
Foxy going on about donations again. The twit must count every dollar going into the pot?

And dick head, I'm not a Catholic. Or any religion for that matter.
You? Are nothing but a very little boy in real time. Nothing more. Oh, AH & Co. were catholic. No sunrise what happened to the poor honest folk of German WWII. Betrayal. Wake up face o' fuck, your Queen is your 'leader' in a very tragic fairly tale.
:lmao: Double-double...... :lmao:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 17:38 #263

Shoe boy, did you ever donate anything to TZ yourself? I bet you never.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2018 17:39 by Return of Zorro.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 19:43 #264

• Foxy
That dense, Zulu? You lost that bet, but as a proven welch it will go unpaid. I have donated & goaded you idiots to kick in some badly needed $ as well. :thumbup: Speaking of never, you never mention your homeland. Why? UK is nothing to brag about now is it? :thdown: You say you have kinfolk from USA: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_toast :lmao: Now a DUAL! Darts at 20 paces! :lmao:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Sep 2018 21:51 #265

• Foxy
Speaking of the Jew OWNED UK, the Zionist that occupy the Sate of IS RA EL are indeed UK born & bred. Good show! The Imperialism of the UK bestowed upon so very many nations of color was enslavement. Good Show! The Opium Wars? Thank the UK. Good Show! The USA IS a corporation conceived, owned & controlled by who else? The UK. Good Show! And who was the mastermind of BOTH WWI & WWII? Thats right, the UK! The funding & masterminds behind the Communist take down of WHITE MOTHER RUSSIA? UK. Good Show! Now blame what nation again for what crimes against the GLOBE? Britain. Goddamn the Queen & all her satanic lackeys, mother fucker.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 12 Oct 2018 17:01 #266

• Foxy
Lime Aid! You netted a 5'er! But your tech-bitch Zulu still withholds that 20. :twitch: Will he be sailing to your dock this winter, Ace? :wissl:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 29 Oct 2018 00:13 #267

• Foxy
What? a 100 dollar donation? GOT DAY YAM that is a bump now. So the wee-man skimmed some off the basket durning the ritual mass at St. McFeelya parish? Put on those platform disco shoes for the Acer. :lmao:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 29 Oct 2018 13:42 #268

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Do you come here just to check the thermometer every day?

Or is it because youre hoping Cinta will be here? :lmao:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 29 Oct 2018 17:28 #269

• Foxy
That a flashlight in your pocket or are you just glad to see me? :lmao:
And how about a tune to put the S.S. Zulu & Captain Meltdown on the high seas to where else? Your dock, Ace? :lmao: :thumbup: Cita approved :thumbup:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 30 Oct 2018 10:06 #270

^^ The twit is funny, I'll give him that. Though most of the time I'm laughing at him. :thumbup:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 04 Nov 2018 05:22 #271

• Foxy
Ah, the diminutive dingy operator^^ has yet to utter one word on catholic cult holding such influence over the AH man. Why is so, Zo'? You will go on & on for a paragraph like a windbag political puppet, yet say nothing of your own nation of birth. :lmao: What a coward of the keyboard.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 03 Dec 2018 04:06 #272

• Foxy
Zorro wrote:
^^ The twit is funny, I'll give him that. Though most of the time I'm laughing at him. :thumbup:
Daisy, when you splash yer boots at the pub & look at the wall for those nifty graffiti gags & such? There is one written especially for you: Dont' look up here for laughs mate, the joke is in your hand" :lmao: Now, you cry baby snowflake, what happened to the jew this & jew that you used to preach? Button that lip from your beloved British Imperial Empire's censorship, eh? Ace! Ya got the FULL amount in the donations coffer W A Y the fuck ahead of the May Day deadline. :thumbup: Oh, good job trolling the Public Zone w/one of your scabby knee knob slobber :twitch:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 03 Dec 2018 10:25 #273

• Foxy
Oh Ace? When have a 5'er could you reset the Donations Thermometer? That way you will likely bag some much needed cash for a turbo. Or maybe a T-shirt w/a toof zone logo...... :wissl:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare