Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Donations ~$~ for the TZ

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Jun 2017 10:12 #41

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
bd wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
I see yet another thread had disappeared from the forum facade, the censorship is getting worse by the day.

Care to share the details?

In short it was a thread about the member to member abusing 'moderator' who censors other posters who produce lighter abuse than himself, backed up with fact, he's frightened that other posters will see it, so deleted asap.

Also it pointed out the fact that there is nothing in the forum guidelines about a poster editing their own posts as he/she sees fit, and that I have been sanctioned by a rule that was only announced after I had been sanctioned for crossing it, that's corruption right there.

The point is Greasy Thumb aka Miserable Pig faced c**t has been going around the forum venting my posts whenever he sees a curse in them, making it look as though it's only me that does such things, whilst leaving his own and that of his forum 'buddies' member to member abuse in place.

My informative posts that I edited had already been vented by Quausimodo but contained less member to member abuse than he regularly uses himself, they were moved to vent before I edited them so were no longer part of the conversation where I originally submitted them, but because The U Boat Commander has been censoring my posts over and over I get fed up with his antics so edit my posts as I don't want my informative posts to be vented, I don't want my 'OWN TRUTH' in the 'ALL INCLUSIVE FORUM' to be removed from the thread where I positioned it and into a vent thread. Even more so by a more prolific and a hypocritically (bent 'moderator') member to member abuser than I myself am, so I edit my posts when he vented them.

So as I have dared to respond, react, and to question the authority of the protected one thus I must be sanctioned (or he's going to leave the forum in a huff and never post on it again - spoilt brat) I have to be sanctioned because he can't take back what he deals out himself.

As expected my thread was deleted from the forum facade, to protect the spoilt one from the truth, he's frightened of me announcing it.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2017 10:49 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Jun 2017 21:12 #42

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I just made a donation, hope you got it? I had to log in to PayPal from a different username than the last time.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 28 Jun 2017 21:40 #43

• novum
  • Platinum Member
peacenik wrote:
I just made a donation, hope you got it? I had to log in to PayPal from a different username than the last time.

Yes its gone through peacenik, much appreciated, thankyou. :)
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 29 Jun 2017 00:51 #44

• Foxy
peacenik wrote:
Very nice, Peace. One of the few good folk here. Now, the Daisy Dictator has yet to fulfill his pledge of 10. Why ? You know why, don't you :nono: :larf: ~Winning Ace. :thumbup:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 29 Jun 2017 03:09 #45

• Foxy
Foxy wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Very nice, Peace. One of the few good folk here. Now, the Daisy Dictator has yet to fulfill his pledge of 10. Why ? You know why, don't you :nono: :larf: ~Winning Ace. :thumbup:
truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67228-last-chance-to-meet-donations-deadline.html?start=20 Ah, Ace need BBQ sauce? :thumbup:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 29 Jun 2017 04:15 #46

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Foxy loves Cinta wrote:
Ah, Ace need BBQ sauce? :thumbup:

Well Foxy, we know you were always good at shaking your money maker. :larf: :gay:
1365 = 1

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 29 Jun 2017 12:54 #47

• Foxy
'We'? 'We', Ace? Ya sold out 2 years ago to Daisy & Co. & the $$$ d r o p s accordingly. :facepalm: And the past week how much was dropped into Pay Pal? :wissl: Ace, ya know the #'s do not lie, even on the Truth Zone :larf:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 29 Jun 2017 13:32 #48

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Do you have reading difficulties or something? Read what it says above the donations thermometer. If you read the notice correctly it says that donations span over a twelve month period, from June 2017 through to May 2018. So I would say we're not doing too badly atm. Not including my pledge of a 20 dollar donation which I will make in my own time, and not because any of your ramblings or demands. It won't be my last donation in the twelve month period either. I'm sure a few others will also chip in during the twelve month period..

Your ramblings about donations supposedly being down is more about your over inflated ego than anything else. I think you're kidding yourself into thinking just because the site isn't being run according to your own model that others feel the same, and as a result nobody donates. Obviously you've been proven wrong, again. Neither has our membership dropped as you also claim. It's more wishful thinking on your part because you can't handle the truth, and can't handle some of the topics being discussed here. Therefore you want to see the forum fail as a result. You're a one trick pony, and as transparent as an open book, wee-kidd. The funny part is you just can't see how easy it is for others to see straight through your clumsy antics. :chuckle: The only reason you're allowed to carry on the same way here is because your antics can be amusing at times. Your account should be restricted to the have a laugh section.

PS, thanks for starting this topic, as it gave a timely reminder to others how it aint fair how one man should foot most of the bill for himself.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2017 11:14 by Return of Zorro.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 29 Jun 2017 17:57 #49

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
So .. When is the kid gonna step up to the plate and donate.
Surely he must know that his abuses come at a price. :P
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 29 Jun 2017 20:58 #50

• Foxy
^^Check the tag team of 'we'^^. BOTH of you got played royally into giving up the cash. :thumbup: Pay up already Zee-ro', :nono: Ace, how was the diner? :)

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 29 Jun 2017 23:44 #51

• Foxy
Your ramblings about donations supposedly being down is more about your over inflated ego than anything else. I think you're kidding yourself into thinking just because the site isn't being run according to your own model that others feel the same, and as a result nobody donates. Obviously you've been proven wrong, again. Neither is our membership dropped. It's more wishful thinking on your part because you can't handle the truth, and can't handle some of the topics being discussed here. Therefore you want to see the forum fail as a result. You're a one trick pony, and as transparent as an open book, wee-kidd. The funny part is you just can't see how easy it is for others to see straight through your clumsy antics. The only reason you're allowed to carry on the same way here is because your antics can be amusing at times. Your account should be restricted to the have a laugh section.
Yet another long, windy yarn :yerright: The fact is you & fluffer donated because your egos run rampant every day here. The biggest coward of the crew is you, zee-ro'. See, you were called on the $$$, and you withered. A-gain. Grow a pair of gonads & own up to a plethora of unanswered questions.......'we already know your song & dance..it's 'none of your fucking business' :larf:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 30 Jun 2017 00:25 #52

• novum
  • Platinum Member
1365 = 1

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 30 Jun 2017 02:00 #53

• Foxy
Ace, you know how much $$$ was generated as of late. ~Winning :thumbup:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 03 Jul 2017 11:22 #54

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The bell ringer is thinking of changing the forum banner, anything to save himself £20.

:larf:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 03 Jul 2017 15:56 #55

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Baby Batter wrote:
The bell ringer is thinking of changing the forum banner, anything to save himself £20.

Zorro has donated, you never have... so... STFU. :cool2:
1365 = 1

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 04 Jul 2017 03:24 #56

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Quasimodo's Guardian wrote:
Baby Batter wrote:

Zorro has donated, you never have... so... STFU. :cool2:

Ooooh a raw nerve. I'm not going to 'donate' with a kunt like that in the bell tower..He's 'donated' :larf: fuck all, and you know it, unless of course you equate corruption as a form of 'donation'. to your charity for window lickers.

:joker:
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2017 04:26 by Frothy.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 04 Jul 2017 18:48 #57

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Baby Batter wrote:
Ooooh a raw nerve.

Well, erm no. Cant you see i put a smiley cool face? :coolio:

Baby Batter wrote:
I'm not going to 'donate' with a kunt like that in the bell tower..He's 'donated' :larf: fuck all, and you know it, unless of course you equate corruption as a form of 'donation'. to your charity for window lickers.

He has previously donated you doofus, i mean a real monetary donation that went towards server/hosting costs, not because he moderates.

And we dont have a TZ charity, but if we did, id start with sponsoring grammar lessons for cadillac.
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, bd

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 06 Jul 2017 18:06 #58

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The Bell Ringers Guardian wrote:
Baby Batter wrote:
Ooooh a raw nerve.

Well, erm no. Cant you see i put a smiley cool face? :coolio:

Baby Batter wrote:
I'm not going to 'donate' with a kunt like that in the bell tower..He's 'donated' :larf: fuck all, and you know it, unless of course you equate corruption as a form of 'donation'. to your charity for window lickers.

He has previously donated you doofus, i mean a real monetary donation that went towards server/hosting costs, not because he moderates.

And we dont have a TZ charity, but if we did, id start with sponsoring grammar lessons for cadillac.

I don't believe you.

Why has the forum banner gone all window licker's paradise?
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2017 18:09 by Frothy.

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 08 Jul 2017 05:35 #59

• Foxy
BT, Zee-ro' will not make good on that pledge. On a thread Rod-din started a couple years back he stated tha unless you donate, do not post on his thread. I donated, then posted. Zee-ro' did not follow instructions. But, the game has always been rigged in his favor. And these past 2 years the donations reflect this fact. Team Zee-'o & DIF Fluff Squad Rejects :larf: WTF Ace, did you sell your nads too? :dunno:

Donations ~$~ for the TZ 08 Jul 2017 05:54 #60

• Foxy
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/69478-tell-me-are-these-things-wrong.html?start=20#269098 Money to stay on board.... Again, the DIF fluffer is showing up to troll for the crew w/the same garbage of 'twat' 'band width' 'waste' (that is sheer irony) ect, ect, ect, Yep, Ace that is a dandy addition to the TZ :facepalm: