Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Benefit Scrounger

The Benefit Scrounger 27 Jun 2017 13:01 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Hi my name is Catherine.

Seven years ago I worked for the C.A.B. on a special project that helped the public with disability benefit and debt issues. My colleague helped with disability benefit queries and my speciality was debt issues. We shared an office, so I would say 9 out of 10 clients asking WHY the where refused DLA and they wished to appeal. My disability is not evident whilst I am at my desk and I had to sit an listen to my colleague explaining they needed medical evidence to appeal a DLA claim refusal........... They would get angry and state that they had to take paracetamol and ibuprofen all the time for pain....???!?? Can you imagine how I felt listening to this rubbish. I worked 16hrs per week and every morning I took Morphine, Gabapentin, anti-depressants etc before I got out of bed, just so I COULD PHYSICALLY get out of bed without pain. So please support me in seeking out THE FAKE alleged disable people....... Good taxpayers money which WE DISABLED persons need, for real reasons like say cars, taxis, a career etc......

SORRY for the rant, but I feel so strongly about scroungers
Read more at community.scope.org.uk/discussion/29771/hate-people-who-fake-a-disability-who-else-agrees-and-how-can-we-stop-them#huFIIHyPalhKdVoO.99

I couldn't agree more, I can't stand these pig faced c**ts with their feet up and their cap in hand. Taking advantage of the state Communist system for their own personal lay-about lifestyles.

Some of them even have the cheek to oppose the very Commie system that supports their lazy fucking existence, and even wheedle their way into places where they have a limited amount of control over others, they then use abuse that 'power' to piss off the very people who work, pay tax, and keep their sorry arses out of the gutter.

I think most decent people would much prefer to swap these lay about bastards for immigrants, at least they're useful and generally contribute rather than take..... :wissl:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2017 13:14 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Benefit Scrounger 27 Jun 2017 13:04 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Over to you ragworm.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

The Benefit Scrounger 27 Jun 2017 14:15 #3

• jonb
Bobby Batter wrote:
Hi my name is Catherine.

Seven years ago I worked for the C.A.B. on a special project that helped the public with disability benefit and debt issues. My colleague helped with disability benefit queries and my speciality was debt issues. We shared an office, so I would say 9 out of 10 clients asking WHY the where refused DLA and they wished to appeal. My disability is not evident whilst I am at my desk and I had to sit an listen to my colleague explaining they needed medical evidence to appeal a DLA claim refusal........... They would get angry and state that they had to take paracetamol and ibuprofen all the time for pain....???!?? Can you imagine how I felt listening to this rubbish. I worked 16hrs per week and every morning I took Morphine, Gabapentin, anti-depressants etc before I got out of bed, just so I COULD PHYSICALLY get out of bed without pain. So please support me in seeking out THE FAKE alleged disable people....... Good taxpayers money which WE DISABLED persons need, for real reasons like say cars, taxis, a career etc......

SORRY for the rant, but I feel so strongly about scroungers
Read more at community.scope.org.uk/discussion/29771/hate-people-who-fake-a-disability-who-else-agrees-and-how-can-we-stop-them#huFIIHyPalhKdVoO.99

I couldn't agree more, I can't stand these pig faced c**ts with their feet up and their cap in hand. Taking advantage of the state Communist system for their own personal lay-about lifestyles.

Some of them even have the cheek to oppose the very Commie system that supports their lazy fucking existence, and even wheedle their way into places where they have a limited amount of control over others, they then use abuse that 'power' to piss off the very people who work, pay tax, and keep their sorry arses out of the gutter.

I think most decent people would much prefer to swap these lay about bastards for immigrants, at least they're useful and generally contribute rather than take..... :wissl:

How fucking racist to presume all benefit scroungers are not immegrants!
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

The Benefit Scrounger 27 Jun 2017 14:54 #4

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ How racist to state that all immigrants are from other races... Astounding!

Anyway. what would you prefer to have, an immigrant that worked and contributed, or a native benefit scrounger?

I don't mean that all natives are benefit scroungers before you pick up that strawman, as I didn't mean that all benefit scroungers are not immigrants, but there are quite a few that are not immigrants, I would take an immigrant worker over a native benefit scrounger any day, would you not?
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2017 15:02 by Frothy.

The Benefit Scrounger 27 Jun 2017 15:07 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Anyway must dash, I have a job to go to... Have a nice day on your 'Disability' Living Allowance.

The Benefit Scrounger 27 Jun 2017 15:35 #6

• Exorcist
Lux Interior wrote:
Over to you ragworm.

Kindly cease demeaning anglers by associating great sea fishing bait with TZ Trolls...... :joker: ..... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lux Interior

The Benefit Scrounger 27 Jun 2017 16:21 #7

• jonb
Bobby Batter wrote:

Anyway. what would you prefer to have, an immigrant that worked and contributed, or a native benefit scrounger?

I don't mean that all natives are benefit scroungers before you pick up that strawman, as I didn't mean that all benefit scroungers are not immigrants, but there are quite a few that are not immigrants, I would take an immigrant worker over a native benefit scrounger any day, would you not?

No, the reason
A benefit scrounger at most the cost is around £20,000 per year. I don't want them at work as they just slow things down, better to pay them some minimal amount and then industry can be efficient.
The cost of initially housing an immigrant with the chronic shortage of housing has deleterious effect on all those who rent or seek housing, they drive down wages, and the easy importation of staff encourages industry not to invest in training, and the local workforce actually tends to get deskilled. Large scale Immigration leads to homelessness and disaffection, as well as causing a bottle neck in housing so that housing costs go up and wages are driven down this badly effects the entire population, It also twists the economy into an asset driven economy and services, and away from competitive trade which creates a very unstable economy for the entire nation.
Ps
Not all disabled people are on benefits, that is again just your prejudice showing.

The Benefit Scrounger 27 Jun 2017 17:42 #8

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Exorcist wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Over to you ragworm.

Kindly cease demeaning anglers by associating great sea fishing bait with TZ Trolls...... :joker: ..... :larf:

I should say stop carping at this point. For Cods sake.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

The Benefit Scrounger 27 Jun 2017 19:23 #9

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
jonb wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:

No, the reason
A benefit scrounger at most the cost is around £20,000 per year. I don't want them at work as they just slow things down, better to pay them some minimal amount and then industry can be efficient.
The cost of initially housing an immigrant with the chronic shortage of housing has deleterious effect on all those who rent or seek housing, they drive down wages, and the easy importation of staff encourages industry not to invest in training, and the local workforce actually tends to get deskilled. Large scale Immigration leads to homelessness and disaffection, as well as causing a bottle neck in housing so that housing costs go up and wages are driven down this badly effects the entire population, It also twists the economy into an asset driven economy and services, and away from competitive trade which creates a very unstable economy for the entire nation.
Ps
Not all disabled people are on benefits, that is again just your prejudice showing.

I didn't say all disabled people are on benefits, I don't know where you plucked that idea from,,,

Anyway, so you'd prefer to have a native who is pretending to be disabled so that they can sponge money off the state and sit and have a easy income, rather than an immigrant, say a Doctor Who (pun intended) is working at the NHS, doing a worth while service and is self supportive.

You'd prefer to have a lay about cheat, so in you're utopia the/a nation would be part full of lying layabout natives all sponging from who?

The rest of us that support them, that's who, not only are they scrounging the dole money but they're pretending to be disabled so they can get even more free money, up against a working immigrant who works and contributes, pays for his/hers own existence.

So you support the position of lazy lying. scrounging bastards, over hard working immigrants, if not for whom there wold be no NHS for the lazy bastards to scam, immigrants keeping it afloat. (and no I don't mean all immigrants work for the NHS before you pick up that strawman)

The same NHS that 'nationalists' rely upon when they're crying for medical attention, perhaps the next time you need to see your Immigrant quack you should not bother him/her and go seek your medical treatment from a native benefit scrounger, I'm sure they'll be happy to treat you... and better teach you to cheat the tax system which is supported by immigrants. :joker:

Jonb - the poster who defends benefit scroungers who are pretending to be disabled, what a despicable excuse for a human being he is,he likes to see the money that is allocated for disabled people who chose/need to access it, go to cheats. Shame on you son.

By the way, I've worked at a homeless shelter, most (not all) of the people in it were either alcoholics or other substance abusers, and/or people with mental health problems, they're not in it because Immigrants have taken their homes you nutcase.

What else goes on in the world of Jonb?.... :larf:
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2017 19:46 by Frothy.

The Benefit Scrounger 27 Jun 2017 22:34 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
I didn't mean that all benefit scroungers are not immigrants

Bobby Batter wrote:
but there are quite a few that are not immigrants

As there would be "quite a few" that are then.. and there are.

You are the one who started a thread about benefits, and swiftly brought immigration into the equation, namely pitting natives against immigrants with blanket statements and assertions such as 'quite a few' , your MO is clear. :larf: :facepalm:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

The Benefit Scrounger 28 Jun 2017 11:03 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
I didn't mean that all benefit scroungers are not immigrants

Bobby Batter wrote:
but there are quite a few that are not immigrants

As there would be "quite a few" that are then.. and there are.

You are the one who started a thread about benefits, and swiftly brought immigration into the equation, namely pitting natives against immigrants with blanket statements and assertions such as 'quite a few' , your MO is clear. :larf: :facepalm:

Well of course there will be, and they should be treated the same way as native benefit scroungers who pretend to be disabled, lie and cheat with 'sore backs' etc... The point is, you get native benefit scroungers doing exactly that, and at the same time blaming immigrants for everything.

The point I'm making is that I would prefer to have a hard working immigrant in a nation than a native that pretends to be disabled so they can scrounge more benefit, not only are they lazy, and corrupt but they are taking money that has been allocated for disabled people should they need it.

I would guess that most immigrants don't turn up with a fake limp, pretending to be disabled etc...as Jonb says they drive down wages, hence they must be employed then? I doubt they know how to scam the system that well, but I'm not saying that none do, nor am I saying that all natives are benefit cheats or all disabled people are xyz... So what is ''my MO'' that you see as ''is clear''? How many such threads have I started regarding this, or who am I trying to convince of what? I'm entitled to my opinion without the forum owner accusing me of having a MO, no?

Do you know anyone who fakes a sore back, sits on their arse all day with cap in hand, and spends their time blaming the woes of a nation on immigration? Most of whom are working and contributing to keep ones lazy cheating arse out of the gutter.
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2017 11:19 by Frothy.

The Benefit Scrounger 28 Jun 2017 12:01 #12

• jonb
You can have your views but if you broadcast them they are going to be challenged.
Society exists for the benefit of those within it. When the left left that I left the left.
If a society is incapable of looking after its own then there is no reason for it to exist.
As you point out the mentally unstable are basically being left to rot, rather than receiving help.
The excuse given by the establishment is a lack of resources including housing shortage.
The priority is to put that right first before importing new people that will compete for the same resources such as housing.
This is the same as any society is constituted, if my son is behaving badly it is my duty to help put my son on the right path, not import somebody elsess son and ignore him.
What are you going to do with people that swing the lead? Every population has those sort of people, there are likely to be exactly the same amount if not more of that sort of person among immigrants as there are in the native population.
Any society has to look after its own before it should offer places to others, even if those others are of exactly the same race culture etc and even better than its own, and its own are anti social.
Otherwise the society breaks the first rule, that it should be about the benefit of its members.

Questions of race culture, or even the effect on the societies that the society is taking from, and the bad effect on immigrants used in mass immigration do not have to even be looked at, the basic rule of what a society is for comes first, and is the central question in my view.
Whatever Bobby wants to say I am or avoid the issue, that is the first central question.

The Benefit Scrounger 28 Jun 2017 12:26 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
What's your opinion of people that are benefit scroungers who pretend to be disabled so that they can reap more cash out of the rest of us?

There is not a shortage of housing, in fact a great section of society where one is likely to be homeless is those that have left the armed forces, there are homes for everyone but many people are either ill or juts don't know how to integrate with society to access them, such as those who have spent their lives in the armed forces.

And as I said people who are mentally ill or substance abusers/addicts are most likely to become homeless, another likely group are people that have recently left jail.

But there are hundreds of houses, as you say if immigrants are driving down wages, then house prices will also drop, it's all relative, though those people with a 'professional' occupation generally have a good wage, and a good house.

What this thread is about is the benefit scammers, they know how to manipulate the system, as identified in the O/P they pretend to be disabled, some of those people might be immigrants, in my experience for the best part they are not, Immigrants are not often familiar with the benefit system, many of them have low paid jobs where they work long hours, and as I say, many others work in the NHS doing a worthwhile Job.

My opinion is that immigrants that come to a nation and contribute have a higher value than anyone who sits on their lazy arse pretending to be disabled when they are not, be they immigrants or natives. If it were possible to swap them all for immigrants who worked and contributed, for me that would be a better situation.

I don't have an issue with someone challenging my broadcasted views, but that's not the same as the forum owner alluding that I have some sort of agenda ''MO'' to spread onto the forum because I broadcast my views.

For me these benefit scroungers who pretend to have sore backs etc.. are the dregs and are vampires who suck, as a whole, whist immigrants as a whole contribute more than they take, but any immigrant who is pretending to be disabled would go into the dregs category too.

I'm not defending immigrants or pretending that they don't do xyz either, nor am I attacking anyone who really is disabled, or hard working honest natives. I'm simply stating if one is a native and pretending to be disabled, and has chosen to point their finger at immigrants and yell 'problem' are even worse than your regular benefit scrounger who pretends to be disabled, because their trying to hide their own cheating by focusing on immigration, ring any bells?
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2017 12:40 by Frothy.

The Benefit Scrounger 28 Jun 2017 13:27 #14

• jonb
Bobby Batter wrote:
What's your opinion of people that are benefit scroungers who pretend to be disabled so that they can reap more cash out of the rest of us?
Even guilty prisoners if from our society should be dealt with first before outsiders.

There is not a shortage of housing, in fact a great section of society where one is likely to be homeless is those that have left the armed forces, there are homes for everyone but many people are either ill or juts don't know how to integrate with society to access them, such as those who have spent their lives in the armed forces.

And as I said people who are mentally ill or substance abusers/addicts are most likely to become homeless, another likely group are people that have recently left jail.
So I take it you come from a part of Britain without immegrants, jobs or investment, and are working from your personal experience. For the vast majority of Britain where most people live there very much is a housing shortage.

But there are hundreds of houses, as you say if immigrants are driving down wages, then house prices will also drop, it's all relative, though those people with a 'professional' occupation generally have a good wage, and a good house.
The most basic level of understanding of how an economy works is to understand money goes to a shortage. If there is not enough housing for instance (ie a shortage), then the cost of housing will rise in proportion to other parts of the economy. Haven't you noticed how assets have been going up in value in proportion to wages?

What this thread is about is the benefit scammers, they know how to manipulate the system, as identified in the O/P they pretend to be disabled, some of those people might be immigrants, in my experience for the best part they are not, Immigrants are not often familiar with the benefit system, many of them have low paid jobs where they work long hours, and as I say, many others work in the NHS doing a worthwhile Job.

My opinion is that immigrants that come to a nation and contribute have a higher value than anyone who sits on their lazy arse pretending to be disabled when they are not, be they immigrants or natives. If it were possible to swap them all for immigrants who worked and contributed, for me that would be a better situation.

I don't have an issue with someone challenging my broadcasted views, but that's not the same as the forum owner alluding that I have some sort of agenda ''MO'' to spread onto the forum because I broadcast my views.

For me these benefit scroungers who pretend to have sore backs etc.. are the dregs and are vampires who suck, as a whole, whist immigrants as a whole contribute more than they take, but any immigrant who is pretending to be disabled would go into the dregs category too.

I'm not defending immigrants or pretending that they don't do xyz either, nor am I attacking anyone who really is disabled, or hard working honest natives. I'm simply stating if one is a native and pretending to be disabled, and has chosen to point their finger at immigrants and yell 'problem' are even worse than your regular benefit scrounger who pretends to be disabled, because their trying to hide their own cheating by focusing on immigration, ring any bells?

Society has to be for the benefit of its members, even if those members of problematic society has to put them first.

The Benefit Scrounger 28 Jun 2017 13:36 #15

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Those who are entitled to welfare deserve to receive welfare.
People who cheat the system deserve to be caught and prosecuted because they are taking money that could go towards increasing benefits for the deserving.
If more staff were put to investigating benefit fraud then more fraudsters would be caught.

The Benefit Scrounger 28 Jun 2017 14:17 #16

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
So Jonb favours a benefit scrounger that steals money from the needy, which is no better than stealing a charity box, than say, an immigrant Doctor Who is working for the NHS, saving lives and contributing to society in a positive way, that says it all, it really does.

As I already said Jon, next time you need to visit your immigrant quack don't bother going to the NHS, go find a benefit scrounger from native stock, I'm sure they'll give you what you need, rather than the immigrant medics who pay taxes to keep scumbag scroungers afloat.

In fact removing the benefit scrounger attitude would remove the need for immigration as much, immigration is partly occurring because lazy natives are scamming the dole. LOL and then they blame the immigrants for arriving, the immigrants are paying towards the scammers DLA & dole money. If you get knocked down by a speeding Nova driving twat, from a council estate, wearing a tracksuit and scamming as he goes, when you get to hospital, say ''don't help me, you're immigrants but the speeding twat was a native, so all jolly good.'' :thumbup:

There is not excuse for scum, if you want a prosperous nation, the scum has to go, the immigrants will improve it.
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2017 14:29 by Frothy.

The Benefit Scrounger 28 Jun 2017 14:32 #17

• jonb
How unsubtly the question is not answered.

So how about this one; Who is your society for?
Just the few who engineer the problems you blame on individuals? Why should a person work for a society they receive no benefit from? If you propose they should work without benefit then it is by definition a Tyranny.

The Benefit Scrounger 28 Jun 2017 14:44 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
It's not a thread about society as a whole, or housing as a whole but I have already answered your points to a degree, even though they are off topic.

The premise of the thread is in the opening post, there are people who are scamming the benefit system and taking from the needy, but at the same time they point at immigrants and say 'problem' often the immigrants are honest people that have entered the country legally and are paying not only their own way, but contribute to help others.

So some lazy scamming bastards are stealing money that is allocated for disabled people should they need it, and to distract from their own crimes in society they scapegoat immigrants who are contributing towards the scammers own lazy cheating lifestyles.

Jonb is on the side of the scammers. For him it does not matter who cheats, who steals, who commits horrific crimes in other ways, in his eyes they deserve a better social position in a nation, than an honest immigrant, who does a worthwhile occupation, and lives a legal life without resorting to crime. In other words if a Native paedophile fucks an immigrant child, Jonb supports the native.
Even guilty prisoners if from our society should be dealt with first before outsiders.

Sick, truly sick :facepalm:
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2017 14:46 by Frothy.

The Benefit Scrounger 28 Jun 2017 14:47 #19

• jonb
Why do you tell us what I said?
Is it so you don't have to deal with what I actually said?
If so it does not work.
Think of a different strategy to try to avoid the issue you yourself created.

The Benefit Scrounger 28 Jun 2017 15:23 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The issue is the opening post.

What you've gone on to announce is that you hold natives in higher esteem even if they are criminals, thus you prefer the native benefit scrounger who pretends they are disabled so they take money allocated for real disabled people, over an honest hard working immigrant.

Thus you prefer the native criminal to the honest immigrant, = You would support a native adult who raped an immigrant child, simply because the child molester in that scenario is a native, you would hold that raper in greater esteem, than the victim.

This is the ultimate conclusion to your twisted form of xenophobia, it's a sickness that leads to more sickness. Even now you're supporting criminals over honest citizens simply based on their ancestry.

What you fail to realise is that most natives in the UK want to be as far away from your mindset as possible, you embarrass us, why do you hate us Briits so, you don't represent natives nor whites, you know that huh?
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2017 15:28 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare