Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!!

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 04 Jul 2017 11:54 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Have you heard of Earthing/Grounding? It's where people ground themselves by walking barefoot on the Earth, or even attaching a wire to a device they can have their feet on indoors, which is earthed, either to the earth in their electricity plug sockets or to outside in the Earth itself. This thins the blood because when ones electromagnetic field becomes charged with an abundance of positive electrons the blood thickens, earthing thins the blood because positive electrons are discharged by earthing. Thinning the blood has lots of health benefits, well actually it's not 'thinning the blood' per se, it's just getting it back to its natural consistency. The Earth re-balances ones electrons, it's why (imo) modern humans have lost their 'connectivness' (if such a word exists) to the Earth, and is also why many illnesses are persistent.

Look at this short video.

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2017 12:03 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 04 Jul 2017 11:57 #2

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
If you have about an hour to spare, this is well worth a watch.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 04 Jul 2017 17:47 #3

You could always try sticking your finger in the light bulb socket. See how that works.. do let us know, won't you.. :hahano:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 04 Jul 2017 18:08 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
Have you heard of Earthing/Grounding? It's where people ground themselves by walking barefoot on the Earth, or even attaching a wire to a device they can have their feet on indoors, which is earthed, either to the earth in their electricity plug sockets or to outside in the Earth itself. This thins the blood because when ones electromagnetic field becomes charged with an abundance of positive electrons the blood thickens, earthing thins the blood because positive electrons are discharged by earthing. Thinning the blood has lots of health benefits, well actually it's not 'thinning the blood' per se, it's just getting it back to its natural consistency. The Earth re-balances ones electrons, it's why (imo) modern humans have lost their 'connectivness' (if such a word exists) to the Earth, and is also why many illnesses are persistent.

Yes ive heard of it, and i often walk around on the earth barefoot, and not because ive read about it, but because it just feels right for some reason?

I spent the growing up part of my life bound in shoes almost all the time going through school, playing sports and the rest of it, it felt 'normal' to have shoes on then and id barely ever be barefoot.

But now it just feels right to have them off whenever possible.

I just had a walk around on wet lawn and soil in the rain, under the moonlight to boot, it felt good, natural. And its warmed up a little here, a couple days ago i was walking on ice barefoot. :hahano:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 04 Jul 2017 18:19 #5

Joking aside, I also spend quite a bit of time bare foot in summer.

The problem with OZ is all the nasties on the ground. I would imagine standing on a Sydney funnel web spider over there would ruin your day.. :hahano:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 04 Jul 2017 18:32 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
well im not in sydney, i just have red-backs, white tails, house spiders and the occasional scorpion. :hahano:

But in all honesty theyre hardly ever on bare ground... with the spiders here its about not just picking stuff up or sticking your hands or feet just anywhere, because then theres a good chance of spiders being present in alot of places.

Ive been bitten once, by a mouse spider, when doing gardening with no gloves. It was in my hand as i grabbed a handful of soil.. it bit me on my open palm, i threw it off, it went on its hindlegs on the ground in a defensive stance, i then stomped on it with my foot and took it out, as i was pisssed off, convinced id been poisoned and had to go to the hospital... turns out it didnt puncture my skin and i read online that mouse spiders, although as venomous as funnel webs perhaps, often give 'dry' bites as warnings.. so the little fucker was just telling me to fuck off and leave it alone, and i took it out for nothing. :hahano:

snakes too but theyve not been an issue for me, they hear you coming and take off, most times before you even get a glimpse of them, though sometimes i do.. they fear humans here, in the USA they have some agressive snakes but not here... unless you corner one, so again have to be careful in sheds and so on.

I almost stepped on a blue ringed octopus as a child, it was in the water, sea water, theres a lake infested with them where i grew up.... it flashed bright blue as a warning and that actually enabled it to catch my eye and i was a couple of feet from it maybe, about to take my next step right onto it perhaps. Couldve killed me, i mustve been 10 years old..
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2017 18:32 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 04 Jul 2017 18:57 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
In theory, one should be able to put a metal peg/post into the Earth outside and if practical to do so, lead a wire from that metal peg onto an aluminium/metal sheet/tray into their home, and put there bare feet on said metal sheet/tray thus be Earthed.

Another option is to take a prong from an electricity plug and put that into the earth part of an electricity plug socket by removing the other prong(s) from the plug, and again use a wire to connect it to the metal footplate, but I don't recommend doing this unless you know which hole in your plug sockets lead to earth, but you could check by looking inside a plug and assessing the wiring.

I also saw something about earthing indoor plants can help them to grow better. In the video on post #2 the guy explains that he feels more in tune with the Earth after doing the earthing for a while, he buried himself naked up to his neck in earth, and then reported that he could notice things in nature that he had previously been unaware of (being a film producer for National Geographic) that says a lot, as if his ability to see detail and connectediveness (made up word) in nature/wilderness.

Most people rarely get earthed unless the go walking on the beach on holiday etc... Generally the are at home unearthed, they put on shoes with rubber souls when they go out thus remain unearthed...

....When they use mobile phones, microwave ovens, WIFI devices and the like they add too many positive electrons to their electromagnetic energy that they carry about with them, they need to earth themselves or they won't sleep well, they will become stressed, their blood will become to thick and not circulate effectively enough to be healthy.

I think this may also apply when we pick up static electricity from friction movement, we need earth ourselves to get rid of it, that's why sometimes we feel a small friction shock, we are conducting friction electricity as well as EMF energy.

I'm thinking about pressing a drawing pin into the heal of my shoes, and simply attaching fine wire to it and I will lead it into the inside of my shoes, at the heal, and maybe put some aluminium foil inside me shoes as to spread the earthing evenly? That should cost next to nothing!

Anyone got any other simple ideas to get regularly earthed during their normal daily activity?
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2017 19:31 by Frothy.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 04 Jul 2017 19:07 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
Most people rarely get earthed unless the go walking on the beach on holiday etc... Generally the are at home unearthed, they put on shoes with rubber soles when they go out thus remain unearthed...

True.

Though walking on concrete or tiles that are on concrete that is on earth, often with metal reinforcement in the concrete, is akin to being earthed?

I know its not soil or sand but it still feels better barefoot on concrete or tiles than carpet or rubber.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 04 Jul 2017 19:10 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
Anyone got any other simply ideas to get regularly earthed during their normal daily activity?

Use your hands also, palms onto steel posts etc.

I think our palms are akin to our foot soles.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 04 Jul 2017 19:26 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
Anyone got any other simply ideas to get regularly earthed during their normal daily activity?

Use your hands also, palms onto steel posts etc.

I think our palms are akin to our foot soles.

Yes I though about road sign posts but they often have a plastic coating to protect them from the elements...I'm unsure about tiles or reinforced concrete. as I don't know if the steel reinforcement would connect to ones feet via the screed at the surface?
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2017 19:27 by Frothy.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 04 Jul 2017 19:30 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
What about walking a dog with a chain lead? The dog is earthed huh?

Or patting animals in general, they will be earthed and should absorb some of ones unwanted electrons. They will easily get rid of electrons by being earthed so often.
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2017 19:34 by Frothy.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 04 Jul 2017 20:49 #12

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Are there any other health benefits to be gained other than ,thinning the blood?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 04 Jul 2017 21:51 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
peacenik wrote:
Are there any other health benefits to be gained other than ,thinning the blood?
According to emerging research, Earthing can be beneficial in:

Reducing inflammation by defusing excess positive electrons
Reducing chronic pain
Improving Sleep (I can vouch strongly for this!)
Increasing Energy (I noticed this also)
Lowering stress and promoting calmness by reducing stress hormones.
Normalizing biological rhythms including circadian rhythm
Improving blood pressure and blood flow
Relieving muscle tension and headache (I noticed this)
Lessens menstrual and female hormone symptoms
Speeds healing- used in some places to prevent bed sores
Can eliminate jet lag
Protecting the body from EMFs
Shortens recovery time from injury or athletic activity
Reducing or eliminating snoring
Helping support adrenal health
wellnessmama.com/5600/earthing-sleep/

if you watch the film in post #2, there are more explained there, including help with autism.

Oh I also remember something about it balancing Cortisol, which is a good effect on mental health and related issues.
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2017 22:01 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 05 Jul 2017 22:58 #14

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Wow!

Thanks, definitely going to have to try it.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 11:34 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
peacenik wrote:
Wow!

Thanks, definitely going to have to try it.

I've done it for two days just a few minutes per day, I feel more sort of relaxed already.
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2017 11:39 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 12:10 #16

• Exorcist
Bobby Batter wrote:

Look at this short video.

Positive?????? electrons......:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 12:16 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
I've done it for two days just a few minutes per day, I feel more sort of relaxed already.

You keep going like this frothy, you might even end up as cool as me. :cool2:

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 12:18 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Positive?????? electrons......:pmsl:

What's funny about positive electrons? Is it that I should have used the term 'positron'?

Oh I forgot you're a child who is still seething because I took your 9/11 no plane analysis bullshit to pieces and showed you as the disinfo clown that you are.

You're a joke :joker: Get grounded fool.
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2017 12:23 by Frothy.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 12:24 #19

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:

You keep going like this frothy, you might even end up as cool as me. :cool2:

You're not cool you're stubborn.
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2017 12:56 by Frothy.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 12:29 #20

• Exorcist

You took nothing to pieces but confirmed you are a highly charged Trollotron.......... :chuckle:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2017 12:38 by Exorcist.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare