Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!!

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 12:45 #21

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Exorcist wrote:
You took nothing to pieces but confirmed you are a highly charged Trollotron.......... :chuckle:

So far you've made two posts on this thread, both of which are trolling, you're here trolling my thread and trying to pretend that I'm the troll.

It seems your definition of a troll is someone who sees through your disinformation, rather than what you yourself do, which is leap from board to board on the forum like a demented chimpanzee, trolling any member who does not believe your lies.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2017 12:46 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 12:49 #22

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Exorcist wrote:
Your meter is showing. ^
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2017 12:50 by Frothy.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 13:12 #23

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
You're not cool you're stubborn.

Im not stubborn, im just right all the time.

And very humble.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 13:35 #24

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
You're not cool you're stubborn.

im just right all the time.

Is that why you have the pepe/kek thing on the forum banner?
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2017 13:49 by Frothy.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 13:49 #25

• novum
  • Platinum Member
KeK left us now as he wanted to put all his efforts into the great meme war on twitter, i thanked him for all the magic he's given, said my shadilays and wished him well.

Youre living in the past man.

Hit up this css file and press refresh :arowright: truth-zone.net/templates/js_novitas/css/custom.css

Then refresh the forum.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 13:54 #26

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I know why you got rid of it...

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 14:02 #27

• Exorcist
I'm quite content for readers to judge for themselves who's lying and Bull$hiting on this thread:

https://truth-zone.net/forum/novum-general-discussion/68693-the-hoaxer-condition.html?limitstart=0#245715

:D
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 14:37 #28

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
It's not a matter of judgement it's a matter of fact.

You measured the distance travelled by the plane that you say does not exist, and because it appears to accelerate during impact on the photo/video still that you measured with your 'analysis'. However it's crystal clear for anyone who is looking at your 'analysis' objectively that you have measured a 3D reality on a 2D photograph, meaning that you have measured what really is depth, as horizontal distance, it's why you have a corrupt conclusion.

You're so angry that I exposed your disinfo that to this day you go about the forum trolling me, that behaviour in itself is very telling!

Now, if you were being objective, and reviewed your 'analysis' after my critic of it, you would have admitted that your 'analysis' was wrong, even if you did not want to admit that you're a disinfo poster, at least you could have just said ''Ok I made a mistake'' and moved on to another piece of no plane 'evidence' that you think you can prove. But no, you don't agree that my debunking of your 'analysis' as explained above occurred, even though it's as obvious as can be that your measurements are wrong for the reason given. You pretend that the debunking has not occurred.

The hoax is being supported by you, you and your ilk are the hoaxers, you presented a myth via your 'analysis' which is now in tatters, by continuing to support that corrupt 'analysis' you are informing readers that even when you are proved to be wrong, you simply continue as if you are not.

That's not truth seeking, that's pig headed idiocy.

But I'm sure you'll be able to gather the remaining no plane hoaxers from the forum to pretend that your 'analysis' is sound, when it is so so so so obviously unsound, corrupt, and disinformation.

The only question that remains is, did you do that on purpose or are you an idiot who does not know that 3D reality becomes distorted on a 2D photograph and depth is wrongly measured as part of the horizontal/vertical plain?

Are you really that stupid?
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2017 15:10 by Frothy.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 16:51 #29

• Exorcist
Discover how the Frothy/RottenAr$e/Batty Nob Troll operates by reading the thread linked to below.

https://truth-zone.net/forum/novum-general-discussion/68693-the-hoaxer-condition.html?limitstart=0#245715

1) Note how he backtracks on his "depth" Bollocks after I pointed out the measurements are taken along the film plane..... He's now pushing it again on his Public Zone thread after admitting he was wrong.....couldn't make this $hit up.....:chuckle:
2) Hey....Cosy Parker....why did you delete your Photo Bucket image?....... :chuckle:
https://truth-zone.net/forum/novum-general-discussion/68693-the-hoaxer-condition.html?start=40#251508
3) Note how he chickens out of addressing the 4 frames, 2 identical frames, 4 frames, 2 identical frames fakery pattern that repeats for 115 frames!!! ......see IMAGE 1 in link below......... :chuckle:
https://truth-zone.net/forum/novum-general-discussion/68693-the-hoaxer-condition.html?start=20#245955
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2017 16:57 by Exorcist.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 06 Jul 2017 17:52 #30

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Exorcist wrote:
Discover how the Frothy/RottenAr$e/Batty Nob Troll operates by reading the thread linked to below.

1) Note how he backtracks on his "depth" Bollocks after I pointed out the measurements are taken along the film plane..... He's now pushing it again on his Public Zone thread after admitting he was wrong.....couldn't make this $hit up.....:chuckle:
2) Hey....Cosy Parker....why did you delete your Photo Bucket image?....... :chuckle:
https://truth-zone.net/forum/novum-general-discussion/68693-the-hoaxer-condition.html?start=40#251508
3) Note how he chickens out of addressing the 4 frames, 2 identical frames, 4 frames, 2 identical frames fakery pattern that repeats for 115 frames!!! ......see IMAGE 1 in link below......... :chuckle:
https://truth-zone.net/forum/novum-general-discussion/68693-the-hoaxer-condition.html?start=20#245955

You idiot :larf:

Of course you measured the film plain. and across a section that would be depth in a 3D reality, but it transformed into horizontal length in the 2D image that you presented your measurements on. You placed your measurements on a 2D flat image, thus the 3D depth has become part of the 2D plain and added further horizontal distance to measure, IE you measured across a building as if the face of the building that you measured against is a horizontal image, when in fact it's an a angled 3D reality that has been flattened in a 2D photograph, the depth has been squashed and you have measured that as length. So 'your plane' has been measured by you, travelling a distance which is partly depth, this is where your fakery lies, Your measurements are not considering that depth is altered into length on a 2D image, LOL you are measuring depth as length, do you really think that TZ readers are that thick? Or are you that thick?

The rest of your post is nonsense.

I don't know why novum lets you place your lies onto this forum and then troll other members with them?
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2017 18:00 by Frothy.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 10 Jul 2017 05:18 #31

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Bobby Batter wrote:

You're so angry that I exposed your disinfo that to this day you go about the forum trolling me, that behaviour in itself is very telling!

Yep! he does that to me to. ;) He thinks it bothers me? But it bothers him more than me. :larf:

Bobby Batter wrote:
hoax is being supported by you, you and your ilk are the hoaxers, you presented a myth via your 'analysis' which is now in tatters, by continuing to support that corrupt 'analysis' you are informing readers that even when you are proved to be wrong, you simply continue as if you are not.

Yep! :yup:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2017 05:22 by peacenik.

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 10 Jul 2017 20:57 #32

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Yet another, sensible, civil, discussion gone sour the moment exorcist posts to it.

It's a form of censorship. No sensible, civil, discussion allowed.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 11 Jul 2017 11:14 #33

While ''earthing/grounding'' i find it extremely beneficial to enter a meditative state ,Once i sense the inner energies ,i either consciously transmute via a cord to the inner earth ,or radiate it either inwardly or outwardly

Ive done this in the middle of a thunder storm and i can sense/ feel the lighting before it strikes to a point where you question if consciousness is directing the lighting bolt :umm:

a example would be

''i can sense the lightning bolt will strike the sick tree over there '' and it happens
''i can sense 5 loud bangs before a bolt of lightning will hit the ground '' 5 loud bangs later a bolt of lightning strikes the ground

Use the mind and heart to make earthing /grounding unique to you :up: . This is KEY ,to make things unique to you :thumbup:
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Earthing/Grounding Buzz Buzz!! 17 Dec 2017 14:48 #34

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare