Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WHAT Is NASA Hiding In This Area Of Space?

WHAT Is NASA Hiding In This Area Of Space? 07 Jul 2017 02:35 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

:wissl:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2017 02:38 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

WHAT Is NASA Hiding In This Area Of Space? 07 Jul 2017 21:50 #2

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Pretty cool watching that triangular object jamming along @ about 1:50 into the video.

So, September 23, 2017 is a biblical event? I don't believe it, but, we'll see?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2017 23:30 by peacenik.

WHAT Is NASA Hiding In This Area Of Space? 08 Jul 2017 11:24 #3

• Exorcist
1) NASA creates database of sky images from legacy astronomical high power observatory/radio telescopes..

2) NASA then inserts obviously fake moving UFO images against sky backdrop. (Peacenik's Secret Space Weapons Bull$hit)

3) NASA then COEvertly inserts a black rectangle over the area...... :chuckle:

4) Yawn......ZZZZZZZZ
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2017 12:52 by Exorcist.

WHAT Is NASA Hiding In This Area Of Space? 09 Jul 2017 22:36 #4

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Exorcist wrote:
1) NASA creates database of sky images from legacy astronomical high power observatory/radio telescopes..

2) NASA then inserts obviously fake moving UFO images against sky backdrop. (Peacenik's Secret Space Weapons Bull$hit)

4) Yawn......ZZZZZZZZ

Why don't you save yourself some time, and and just declare, 'EVERYTHING as a hoax? It would be easier on us all. Seriously, all you do when you post is demonstrate just how incapable you are of thinking out side of your box, and just how frustrated you are, that others don't limit themselves to the same box you condemn yourself to.

You can't make a case, you can't provide links, you can't make a coherent argument. All you can do is demand everyone unconditionally and blindly, accept your authority on a topic.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2017 04:33 by peacenik.

WHAT Is NASA Hiding In This Area Of Space? 10 Jul 2017 11:18 #5

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Whoever is supposed to be hiding it isn't doing a very good job. Were they incapable of copying a bit of normal "space" and imposing it over the anomalous image?

WHAT Is NASA Hiding In This Area Of Space? 10 Jul 2017 13:08 #6

• Anonymous
peacenik wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

4) Yawn......ZZZZZZZZ

Why don't you save yourself some time, and and just declare, 'EVERYTHING as a hoax? It would be easier on us all. Seriously, all you do when you post is demonstrate just how incapable you are of thinking out side of your box, and just how frustrated you are, that others don't limit themselves to the same box you condemn yourself to.

You can't make a case, you can't provide links, you can't make a coherent argument. All you can do is demand everyone unconditionally and blindly, accept your authority on a topic.
peacenik wrote:
Why don't you save me and Frothy some of our Trolling Tag Team time by declaring “EVERYTHING is a hoax. It would be easier on (((us all))). Frothy and I both won Doxbridge Trollership places and your failure to comply with our “EVERYTHING is a hoax” classification has severely compromised our chances of graduating. Frothy has been chucked off the course several times but doggedly (WOOF, WOOF) keeps resitting the first year exam under a different name.
His student debt is now off the scale and it's all down to honest Bastards like yourself!!!
Have you no shame?....!!!!
Seriously, all you do is demonstrate how dishonest we are and our frustration when you won't submit to our Bull$hit.

You made me look stupid when you located the crater on Google Mars and pointed out the sheer impossibility of the existence of the Mars base and confirmed I am a lying cunt when I asserted you don't provide links and a coherent argument to combat our Bull$hit

:arowup: Fixed it 4 ya

Fuck off Troll....... :larf:

WHAT Is NASA Hiding In This Area Of Space? 10 Jul 2017 13:13 #7

• Exorcist
:arowup: My post BTW.
Forum software appears to have "logged me off" whilst I was preparing my post..... :D

Mars Base Thread here:

https://truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69446-pictures-of-a-space-base-on-mars.html?limitstart=0#267956
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 10 Jul 2017 13:55 by Exorcist.

WHAT Is NASA Hiding In This Area Of Space? 10 Jul 2017 13:23 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Exorcist wrote:
:arowup: My post BTW.
Forum software appears to have "logged me off" whilst I was preparing my post..... :D

If you sock up again i will punish you severely... date with pfiz... 1 hour dinner minimum.. no alcohol allowed, for you.

On a serious note i have very clear skies here, some say its some of the clearest at night in the world... i see satellites (or whatever they are) all the time... they move with a certain speed.

A short time back I observed a light moving at phenomenal speeds that some would liken to a 'UFO' ... except it travelled straight, like a sat, and was lit up white, like a sat ... all i can deduce was that it was a high altitude high speed plane of some kind.. no flashing lights, wasnt a passenger jet, i see those all the time also, day and night.

It moved from one side of the horizon to the other in less than a minute.. never seen anything like it. Appeared to be constant altitude.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

WHAT Is NASA Hiding In This Area Of Space? 10 Jul 2017 14:15 #9

• Exorcist
novum wrote:
If you sock up again i will punish you severely... date with pfiz... 1 hour dinner minimum.. no alcohol allowed, for you.

:O Eeeeeeeek!!!!

I'm begging you for a more lenient punishment. Would you consider reducing my sentence to one years solitary confinement, suspended in a cage in the Tower of London dungeon with no food or water?

Please have mercy!!!!

:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

WHAT Is NASA Hiding In This Area Of Space? 10 Jul 2017 20:02 #10

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Anonymous wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

4) Yawn......ZZZZZZZZ

peacenik wrote:

You made me look stupid when you located the crater on Google Mars and pointed out the sheer impossibility of the existence of the Mars base and confirmed I am a lying cunt when I asserted you don't provide links and a coherent argument to combat our Bull$hit

When it comes to making you look stupid, you need no help from anyone.

Baby batter is right, you jump threads for the sole purpose dramatizing your hate for anyone who doesn't roll over for you, You post on this forum just to spite others.
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2017 20:09 by peacenik.

WHAT Is NASA Hiding In This Area Of Space? 10 Jul 2017 20:31 #11

• peacenik
  • Immortal
It would appear, sensible, civil, debate is not possible when exorcist is around? Anyone can tell exactly when this thread (and so many other threads) went sour. It's when exorcist posted to it.

WHAT Is NASA Hiding In This Area Of Space? 10 Jul 2017 20:56 #12

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Reply to novum (when quoting, the type screen on the mobile version corrupts; to do with the animated new banner?);

There are, according to the stories, two types of satellites:
1 - LEO satellites
2 - HEO satellites

2 are allegedly geostationary satellites that -by definition- don't move. 1 are the only type you would have seen. But how do you know those "moving lights in the sky" are man-made satellites? Can't they be natural satellites?

The only "source" for the status of those moving lights is the same people that have hoaxed Apollo, Mars landers, Challenger and much more. Why believe those people?

And if you do; how are these moving satel-lights propelled? What is the energy source to keep them in motion? How much of that energy source is on board? And how do these things survive the extreme conditions of -according to the model- 300C temps at one side and -270C tenperatures at ťhe other? Which material can withstand such extreme differences at the same time?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare