Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Sub-Forum

My Sub-Forum 27 Sep 2017 09:28 #1

  • P
  • Guest
  • P's Avatar
What happened to my sub-forum?

You made all of the contents unavailabe.

For what reason?


.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 27 Sep 2017 15:05 #2

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
'sup liv, long time no argue.

The contents arent unavailable, the public threads have been moved into other categories, general mostly... and the sub forum itself was unpublished.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 28 Sep 2017 14:27 #3

  • P
  • Guest
  • P's Avatar
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 29 Sep 2017 19:00 #4

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
It's behind the scene antics...''now begone you pagan worshipper of Baal, other evil Canaanite gods, and spreader of the Edomites agenda!'' The ''man that 'they' can't recruit'' has cast a spell on you....Didn't you know that 'women can't be trusted with important things such as, moderating a forum section' on a forum which includes the blog banner of the chosen one?? In fact the only reason you were given a forum section to moderate was to stop you from being critical of the rest of the forum, as that didn't work, well there's no point in you continuing with it. It was never really an offer of control for you, rather a means to control you, but now that you are confined to Public Zone, well that means to control you is no longer required.

Actions speak louder than words, what Macca does is, say one thing with his words but displays another with his behaviour. It's the same deal as this Alt Right thing he's got going here, he says he has not, or that you or I were not banned for criticising that Alt Right theme which appears all over the forum, but at the same time, his behaviour is to encourage it all over the forum, whilst banning those who commented on that direction of the forum in a negative way....





....the same may well occur to others if the forum direction alters again, and they will be banned if they raise that as an issue, and don't submit to the agenda of a core group think at the centre of the forum focal point.

In other words, if the ship changes direction, you row with it or get pushed off...which of course is something that has been omitted from the forum welcome message.

See those who are constantly spreading a mainstream conservative agenda...well that ain't all that different from conservative Muslims suppress anyone who they don't see as the norm, in fact these Alt right types call others 'normies' but they are exactly that themselves, it's just that they see normal as being white males on top, everyone else underneath them.

So now you know why your forum sub-section has gone. It was only ever meant to be your collar from the outset.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2017 19:13 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 29 Sep 2017 19:27 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14389
  • Likes received: 5582
novum wrote:
'sup liv, long time no argue.

The contents arent unavailable, the public threads have been moved into other categories, general mostly... and the sub forum itself was unpublished.

Well... now Pfiz her subforum is gone, she doesn't have any place to post here anymore since she was restricted to that area...

I suggest her ban gets lifted as I assume she's eased down / relaxed by now and I wouldn't mind her posting here again.

Once she goes on a rampage again, which in time she will as that's her temperament unfortunately, the cool-down button ain't that far away.
I think the point is to not let her bring it too far and wait till stuff has completely exploded. Some people need the brakes to be hit for them.

All-in-all, she does kind of belong here... so let's bring her back to the table and see how it goes.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2017 19:27 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

My Sub-Forum 29 Sep 2017 22:41 #6

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
^ Oh fuck off you ass, your behaviour is generally that of a gobby little shite, you're hardly in some moral high place to say what others should be doing, and she was not restricted to her own area you blind fucking idiot!

Anyway you said you were leaving the forum some months back about the same time as Asia Teacher did, so why have you not stuck to your word and fucked off?

I guess you just talk the same emptiness as Gaia who was meant to be fucking off too..... You've been nothing but a pair of squabbling tits ever since you both turned up, at about the same time 'coincidentally' from the same forum.....neither of you have anything to contribute but lies about hoaxes, constant petty squabbling, and/or msm Alt Right worship, the only thing you are both right about, is that the other is a total arsewipe. :wissl:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2017 23:06 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 29 Sep 2017 23:21 #7

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14389
  • Likes received: 5582
Bobby Batter wrote:
^ Oh fuck off you ass, your behaviour is generally that of a gobby little shite, you're hardly in some moral high place to say what others should be doing, and she was not restricted to her own area you blind fucking idiot!

And who are you to say anything about anyone on the board here? :chuckle:
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 29 Sep 2017 23:34 #8

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
I'm just stating a fact. I'm not trying to get you banned or unbanned, (you did say you were leaving the forum, so, you're still here) or state when to hit the 'cool down button' to get others banned etc.... perhaps you should hit that button for yourself and fuck off, just like you promised to..????
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2017 23:36 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 29 Sep 2017 23:35 #9

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
Bobby Batter wrote:
^ Oh fuck off you ass, your behaviour is generally that of a gobby little shite, you're hardly in some moral high place to say what others should be doing, and she was not restricted to her own area you blind fucking idiot!

Says the aspie troll who has created countless troll threads and countless other poster targeted threads to moan and complain like Laura Loomer on her worst ever period :hahano:

The same aspie troll who's been banned / suspended more than any other poster in the history of this site and is still allowed to post.

So shut the fuck up
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 29 Sep 2017 23:37 #10

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
Flare wrote:
Well... now Pfiz her subforum is gone, she doesn't have any place to post here anymore since she was restricted to that area...

She has public zone, can log in and post in that (this) bit just like batter does.

Flare wrote:
I suggest her ban gets lifted as I assume she's eased down / relaxed by now and I wouldn't mind her posting here again.

I dont agree with your assumption... thered be no easing down (look at batter for example) ... and she probably doesnt want to post here anyway, but rather came back to access threads.. none of which have been deleted btw, theyve just been moved to other parts of the forum, mostly the general section.

Flare wrote:
Once she goes on a rampage again, which in time she will as that's her temperament unfortunately, the cool-down button ain't that far away.
I think the point is to not let her bring it too far and wait till stuff has completely exploded. Some people need the brakes to be hit for them.

All-in-all, she does kind of belong here... so let's bring her back to the table and see how it goes.

Ive got better things to do then be brakes for aspies , the forum is too small to have that kind of behaviour rampaging all over it unchecked... and you said it yourself that the inevitable will happen...and it will.

Just because someone belts out 10-15 posts a day, (many of which were to fight with other members and call them jews for not agreeing with her), doesnt make them an asset to the site... im adamant the opposite is true and its been a detriment overall.

The atmosphere is better here without that behaviour all over the forum.

If im wrong then she will be happilly accepted elsewhere where they dont have such terrible admin like nov, and continue to cut and paste her work (and fight with other members and call them all jews) unhindered.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 29 Sep 2017 23:42 #11

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
Orangeimmigrant wrote
Says the aspie troll who has created countless troll threads and countless other poster targeted threads to moan and complain like Laura Loomer on her worst ever period :hahano:

The same aspie troll who's been banned / suspended more than any other poster in the history of this site and is still allowed to post.

So shut the fuck up

Oh fuck off twat, you were part of the conspiracy to get Pfiz banned. She disagreed with your Alt Right krap...If you don't like my threads and therefore categorise them as 'troll threads; as you don't like the subject matter, just don't post on them..But no you troll them with the support of your moderation pals very DIFesque :yup:

But looky here you troll away, you get away with being a trolling cunt because you share political views with Macca et al.

If anyone should have been banned more times than me, it should have been you, you're a total troll from head to toe. Everyone knows it, everyone knows the agenda that you and a certain core shared think hold, and it's why you get away with being a total cock end.

The saddest part is you can't even bring yourself to admit it.

It was the Alt right mongos who got Pfiz banned, not I.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2017 23:46 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 29 Sep 2017 23:52 #12

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
There was no conspiracy to get pfiz banned, and Orangeaid wasnt a part of any conspiracy (that doesnt exist) to get pfiz banned.

I got sick and tired of all the arguing everywhere, and the site looking like a joke and a mess to anyone looking on.

As ive said numerous times, both yourself and pfiz had been sanctioned before... and before there was an alt-right ... yet you play that statement by me down and incessantly cry 'muh alt-right wot dun it'

If anything dun it.. its neurodiversity and the inevitable anti-social behaviour that comes with that.. ie not knowing when to quit and being up peoples arses in a forum sense incessantly and all over the boards.

Ive done what needed to be done to lessen the mess... and i didnt consult with anybody else when making that decision.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

My Sub-Forum 29 Sep 2017 23:54 #13

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14389
  • Likes received: 5582
^ Nah, it was Pfiz who got herself banned by rampaging all over the place.

But I think she's calmed down now so I'm fine with her coming back again.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 29 Sep 2017 23:58 #14

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
Yeah yeah it was not the Alt Right forum agenda conspiring it was neurovidiverity to blame, I know your pitch Macca, it's horseshit.

It's just that you find it easier to blame the neurology of your the ones that you target for restriction, than your forum agenda that you say does not exist but it's running through just about every post you make as well as your chosen avatar image.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 00:03 #15

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
I got sick and tired of all the arguing everywhere, and the site looking like a joke and a mess to anyone looking on.

I guess you haven't been reading the main boards at the top of the forum recently, well I guess you have but you're declining to vent all that arguing, personal attacks, trolling,antisocial stuff, etc etc...because you want to make it look like the forum is calm now.

You mist be insane, perhaps it's a sort of neurotypical personality disorder symptom that you have which manifests by defending the Alt Right forum agenda at all cost but to blame that on the diversity of others.. :iitm:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2017 00:05 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 00:06 #16

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
Ive come to realise it is essentially neurology that defines her (and your) inter-personal forum behaviour, so hence it IS the reason for the behaviour that led to previous sanctions.

There IS a common denominator, and it isnt the alto righto.

Im also adamant that few if any sites anywhere else would put up with it, hence the inevitable happens where the two of you sulk for a while when sanctioned, make an effort to go elsewhere... soon realise the grass aint greener (and in pfiz's case realises her idealistic 4th reich wont be built elsewhere) then come back here, and pick it up all over again and get up peoples arses.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 00:07 #17

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
The fact that you don't want diverse minds on the forum, displays your forum agenda which is in line with the Alt Right. They don't like diversity either.

You can't even perceive your own symptoms :larf:

All this Jew jew jew stuff that you say she accuses others of, well Flare, Orangeimmigrant et al, do the same, but you turn a blind eye, it's nothing to do with neurology at all. In fact if Pfiz and I were both pro Alt Right, we'd still be posting on the main boards with your approval and that fo yuor core gang of conspirators.

It's okay for her to call me bd Rags et al Jews but of she says that to one if your core pals then you hit the ban hammer!

Stop lying and admit it. It's only when she 'fell out' with Flare, orangegoon, and the others, and that's where the shit lands. And you did the same to me because I questioned you actions about your reason to ban her, and the ALt Right agenda which is now pervasive here.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2017 00:19 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 00:13 #18

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Flare wrote:
^ Nah, it was Pfiz who got herself banned by rampaging all over the place.

But I think she's calmed down now so I'm fine with her coming back again.

I'm reminded of the story of the fox and the scorpion. Sadly, she cannot help herself.

One very big reason for me keeping away is because she launches all sorts of tirades whenever I make a post. And this can be an innocuous post that triggers it.

Also, how long before the next rampage? That's the problem. Can it be said it would never happen again?

I hope she is well, in any case.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 00:18 #19

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Bobby Batter wrote:
The fact that you don't want diverse minds on the forum, displays your forum agenda which is in line with the Alt Right. They don't like diversity either.

You can't even perceive your own symptoms :larf:

All this Jew jew jew stuff that you say she accuses others of, well Flare, Orangeimmigrant et al, do the same, but you turn a blind eye, it's nothing to do with neurology at all. In fact if Pfiz and I were both pro Alt Right, we'd still be posting on the main boards with your approval and that fo yuor core gang of conspirators.

It's okay for her to call me bd Rags et al Jews but of she says that to one of your core pals then you hit the ban hammer!

Stop lying and admit it.

Not being funny, but... isn't Novum a self avowed Libertarian? That isn't alt-right, so...

Maybe you could provide a definition of what you mean by diversity, so there is clarity on the issue?

Also, she's not banned. Just restricted. Just pointing out that fact.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Sub-Forum 30 Sep 2017 00:22 #20

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
She's banned from the main boards.

Diversity is not requiring to be typical.

Novum is supporting the alt right all over the shop, he says their values are like his. He likes Andrew Anglin. Richard Spencer et al. and a gang of twats marching the streets yelling about jews under torchlight.

I guess you missed the pepe image he had on the forum banner for about 6 months?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2017 00:23 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.